A significant traffic drop today.

Jump to Last Post 1-45 of 45 discussions (105 posts)
  1. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Anyone else? smile

And traffic comments in general are solicited.

1. tritrain profile image70
      tritrainposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's odd.  I've had a significant traffic jump.

Double the normal amount on a couple Hubs.

2. speedbird profile image60
      speedbirdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Even me am experiencing a drop on traffic to my hubs..hope this is temporary smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image60

Well…, it looks like I am alone. I guess that is a good thing. smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh I just checked and yes CTR is way low today - unusually low for me..

paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, this hopefully means it’s general; as opposed to my hubs being hijacked/plagiarized, etc. smile

3. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

No, I don't see anything unusual today.

A few dollars higher than typical for this time of day, actually.

4. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

it's just brag brag brag..... oh sorry i am in the wrong thread, thought i was in the silly thread, or better still the chocolate cake and cream thread.

1. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Chocolate cake?

It's my birthday soon...

1. Joy56 profile image67
        Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh really well take some fudge cream and cream, and enjoy

5. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

Sometimes Thursday is the best day of the week, and sometimes it seems like the weekend starts early.

Today for me feels like the start of the weekend, my CTR has fallen, slight decline in traffic. But the day is young yet, we are only half way through it.

Thanks. My paranoia is in abeyance. smile

6. leahlefler profile image95
    leahleflerposted 13 years ago

I'm a newbie, so I don't know if it is relevant, but my organic (search engine) traffic is down a bit today. My HP traffic is up, because I edited my hubs to add the summary information. I'd much rather have an increase in search engine traffic, though! big_smile

7. paradigmsearch profile image60

I know darn well that there is a convenient site somewhere that charts daily internet traffic. Anyone care to post the link?

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes traffic has fallen globally in the past couple of hours:

http://www.internettrafficreport.com/

You are a keeper! smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image60

I’ve actually tacked this link on to my profile page. It will go great with my morning first cup of coffee. Thank you again. smile

8. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 13 years ago

It is hard to tell, as my hubs rarely get more than one view per day anyway, so I always have the blue arrow next to them.  I have quite taken to it now, and think it a rather attractive colour which would be ideal in a wallpaper.

9. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 13 years ago

I see a lot of blue down arrows on a lot of my hubs but my overall average is about the same for the day.

10. jrcemail profile image64
    jrcemailposted 13 years ago

It looks like a big Google dance, algorithim change.  A lot of hubs have been pushed down in the rankings....looks like it's happening for hubpages.  Some squidoo lenses went down some but they seem to be regaining their old rankings somewhat.

Seemed to happen around last night.

Merit?

11. vanchen profile image69
    vanchenposted 13 years ago

I'm seeing big drops... Worst day of the month (so far) by a lot.

1. profile image0
      akycrawlerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was wondering if anyone else was affected so I am glad I found this forum post as it may help me sleep tonight!! Alright so I wont end my life but dang I am down 350 visits just since last night. I have found several of my pages that ranked high have been pushed to some black hole of non readership.

I hope everything will settle and those who have seen a big decline in visits can rebound. As far as percentage, this represents 1/3 of my total average vists per day.

12. Fiction Teller profile image60
    Fiction Tellerposted 13 years ago

Google algo change today...actually started last night.  Looks like general user-content-generated sites (without specific focus) got hit.

http://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4261944-3-70.htm

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm...I read this thread thinking that my traffic wasn't too bad, but I am actually DOWN over 400 views per day from normal. New Google algo?
      I'd better get used to it then... sad

1. Ign Andy profile image56
        Ign Andyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is happening to me as well, same as yours down over 400 views. And even worst my of my hubs which previously on google first page now free fall to fifth to tenth page.

2. David 470 profile image81
        David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Same, here down 500-800 page views. I usually have have hundreds more page views.  Ahh mann....

2. shibashake profile image81
      shibashakeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Very interesting.

My website got some SERP upgrades, but my HubPages articles definitely got some big knock-downs. Hopefully it is a temporary thing.

3. mecheil profile image60
      mecheilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

google algorithm have changed, actually. if you've heard of why goog penalized JCpenny.com... i think, all others are feeling the effect of the algo change.

1. profile image0

That is what he said, why are you repeating it?

1. mecheil profile image60
          mecheilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

some kinda "i second the motion"...

13. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

My lawyers are on standby.  If I get less than five views total today I am suing Mr. Google and his outfit.  It should normally be at least seven.

I'm trying to make money here you bloody net nerds.  Leave my biorhythms alone.

14. thetvgeek profile image60
    thetvgeekposted 13 years ago

My views have cut in half from what they normally are.

I hope this isnt a big update that causes problems like the mayday update.

15. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Funnily enough, my places in the SERPS seem to be unchanged - so perhaps there are fewer searchers online today.

1. profile image0

I checked a few of mine, I concluded the same.

Although some noticed regional changes, I can only see that they are unchanged on Google.co.uk, I have no idea about .com!

16. profile image0
    ionutpopaposted 13 years ago

I've noticed the same problem. Around 40% drop in traffic today. Don't know the cause, as I haven't lost positions in SERPS.

Other indicators remain withing normal limits. Only visits have decreased considerably.

17. rmcrayne profile image90
    rmcrayneposted 13 years ago

Big drop in traffic for me.  Worst in months.  Page impressions down as well and AdSense earnings.

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Me, too, RM.  Worst since mid September, when I had only been writing about 3 months and had half the hubs.  I've lost about 60% of normal traffic.

Unlike others, I've also had several hubs drop from page one or two to something after page 5 (meaning I quite looking there).

2. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Me, too.

3. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My Hp traffic is about normal, as is everything else but google.com.  It is just that google.com that has fallen to less than HP traffic.  I haven't seen that since about my 2nd month of writing.

18. Ign Andy profile image56
    Ign Andyposted 13 years ago

This new google algo seems just starting and only effecting search from google USA. I hope it won't getting worse.

19. sabrebIade profile image81
    sabrebIadeposted 13 years ago

There's another thread that touches on this here:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/68565

Like I said there, my HP traffic is about halved, but my blogs are doing much better.

20. David 470 profile image81
    David 470posted 13 years ago

Somehow I knew this thread was going to be here cause I have seen A HUGE DROP IN TRAFFIC TODAY! Perhaps the highest drop I have ever had. I have a bunch of blue arrows indicating traffic falling. sad

The previous couple days were not to good with CTR, but today the traffic and everything else is down.

An update for something maybe? I hope so, otherwise, this is bad.

21. Edweirdo profile image84
    Edweirdoposted 13 years ago

Yikes! My pageviews are down 35%...
    Yesterday was my worst Adsense day in 5 months, and today has been much, much worse. At this rate I may end up just short of making payout for this month sad

Hopefully it will pick up, but there's not much time left for February...

1. David 470 profile image81

Yes, yesterday was also a horrible day for me, but not traffic wise. Today, I been struck with tons of blue arrows on my hubs.

22. profile image0

google.com 6603 (24 hours) 70309 (7 days)
    google.co.uk 2319 (24 hours) 16994 (7 days)

6603 x 7 = 46221
    2319 x 7 = 16223

And the falls only began about 8 hours ago. My Google.com traffic has almost completely gone. My Google.co.uk traffic still exists.

This is f'in scary.

So basically Google is checking sites see what % of content is duplicate?And if a site has a lot of duplicate content it essentially loses its rank?

Oh boy, I hope hubpages does alright... hmm

23. profile image0
    1. profile image0

Check out my comment to Mr Arrington, co-founder of TechCrunch.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
      mistyhorizon2003posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow Ryan, you took some low punches on that site didn't you. So unfair that other commenter's were quite rude to you and inferred you were exactly what Google was trying to stop. I bet they didn't even read any of your stuff, just assumed. I hated the attitude taken by one poster that you should go and get a proper job. Why is writing online never considered to be 'a proper job' ?

24. Mikeydoes profile image43
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Well this really, really sucks.

I don't even want to wake up tomorrow.

It so funny I came on and had a pit in my stomach when I read Hubpages update, thinking it was going to be bad. Then I realized it wasn't so bad, then I came to this thread. Man does this suck. I'm down quite a bit, tomorrow morning is going to be worse, I have a good feeling about that.

Ditto............................

25. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

I'm not going to decide that anything real is happening until I see a full week of traffic.

Yes, HP has a lot of duped and sub standard content, but there is also a lot of good stuff here.

Sure, this might be a disaster in the making.  Or it might be a momentary dip.

Give it time before panicing.

1. Mikeydoes profile image43
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This exact thought has popped in my head. Screw it, I'll check back tomorrow. Who knows. Hopefully the bleeding stops. Of course this will affect Hubpages, just hopefully not too much.

26. Andrew0208 profile image57
    Andrew0208posted 13 years ago

Mine seem to be quite different... Traffic has gone up.

27. Dorsi profile image87
    Dorsiposted 13 years ago

I've had a significant drop in traffic - about 400-500 views less than normal today.

Lots of blue arrows which is not normal for me.
    Sigh....

1. Andrew0208 profile image57
      Andrew0208posted 13 years agoin reply to this

It will improve following Google's new search algorithm improvement. It will adversely affect content farm whatever on search results and rankings. This development is also trendy; blogging presently at Google's official blog site.

1. Dorsi profile image87
        Dorsiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the reassurance. I knew something was awry when I saw all those blue arrows.

28. skyfire profile image81
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

No change in traffic numbers.

29. jrcemail profile image64
    jrcemailposted 13 years ago

I agree Pcunix and Ryan's quote.  Since this started Thursday, it may only last a few days, maybe even a week so it's a good idea to hold off a little while and not get panicky.

Usually I'd see a Google dance and some of the hubs do weird things before, then they go right back to where they were originally but it does take days for it to complete that cycle.

30. thetvgeek profile image60

Does anyone remember anything significant like this happening before?

1. wampyrii profile image63
      wampyriiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Google has done major updates before and yes, all h*ll breaks loose until things settle back down again to more reasonable levels.

Of course, it doesn't always work out great for all sites (no matter how high quality), some get slapped and stay slapped, others trickle back to better rankings and others bounce back even higher than before after the initial drop.

Cross your fingers and wait. It sucks right now but there's a chance it will improve as they adjust the algorithm. smile

1. Hubman007 profile image59
        Hubman007posted 13 years agoin reply to this

What I meant was a significant change which affected hubpages like this?

Anyone experienced such a big down swing in traffic within 24 hours?

1. ThomasE profile image68
          ThomasEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not hubpages, but I was around in other site slaps. It was not a pleasant experience.

What I have learned is not to panic, wait at least a week and see what happens before doing anything.

2. David 470 profile image81

"Google has done major updates before and yes, all h*ll breaks loose "

LOL good way of pointing it out! I am almost in panic mode.. hmm

31. dingdondingdon profile image61
    dingdondingdonposted 13 years ago

Yep, also seeing a big traffic drop. Very annoying. sad

32. thetvgeek profile image60

Surely this is only a definite slap if you see your hubs drop in rankings?

All my hubs which rank on the front page havent moved position and this is on the google.com usa too.

Has anyone noticed their hubs moving back by any pages?

1. profile image0

How do you search Google.com?

Because whenever I visit Google.com it simply defaults to Google.co.uk?

1. Mark Ewbie profile image81
        Mark Ewbieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You can make it go to google.com although it doesn't want to.But I can't remember!

I think I typed in google.com and it came up with the main google.uk screen - big search box and not much else.  But down the bottom was something that said if I insisted it would grudgingly allow me to use google.com.  Bit shorter obviously.

1. thetvgeek profile image60
          thetvgeekposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A trick I learnt is to go to a hub, go to stats and then go to keywords..

It should show you some long tail keywords that were used to find this hub.

Just click on the link and hubpages will send you to google.com.

There is also a free piece of software called ranktracker which can help track your position of any hub in any country, worth downloading if you are serious in this business.

Interesting, thanks for the info, I was wondering if there was something like that out there.

2. ThomasE profile image68
        ThomasEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you go to google.com it will revert to google.co.uk. Look at the bottom , under the search bar... says Advertising programs, business solutions, about google, go to google.com

And click on the latter.

3. IzzyM profile image87

The way I got google.com to work was by using the google.com search results button in MS. After using it a few times, google chrome remembered the site and offered it to me every time I type in go..
        Before that I kept getting google.es which is useless.

2. IzzyM profile image87

I couldn't understand the huge drop in traffic (which continues by the way) because all my rankings looked the same.
      A further check a few minutes ago shows I have lost all my number 1 positions (not that there were many), others have dropped back to bottom of front page, and the rest have disappeared completely into the wild blue yonder.
      It's a slap all right.
      The domains that have taken my place are lesser all round - less info, less domain age, not optimised...etc
      Still see ehow and buzzle and all the rest up there - just us and maybe ezine that are missing.

33. Spacey Gracey profile image39
    Spacey Graceyposted 13 years ago

Or if you have SEO Quake installed on Firefox you get a nifty little button that lets you choose 'USA' so you can see what USA people see - which today for me is not a pretty picture.

34. paradigmsearch profile image60

Unambiguous chart

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4682034_f520.jpg

1. Dorsi profile image87
      Dorsiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's a significant drop in traffic.
      Sigh...

Still; 1,000,000+ a day ain’t bad. smile

If we are down 10%, we just have to make 10% more content, which can work for me smile

10% in no way is the correct number, but I can deal with something along those lines.

An excellent point! smile

2. danatheteacher profile image63
      danatheteacherposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is an interesting chart because it looks like most of the drop is in the US, which is where this algorithm change is rolling out first. We get to be Guinea Pigs, yah us!

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
        mistyhorizon2003posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am slightly curious though, as whilst I am based in Great Britain, of course my hubs are published on Hubpages, an American site. Most of my readers are also in the US, so surely my traffic will be just as badly affected as other Hubpage authors based in the US. Any search done on Google.com will produce US results unless I am mistaken! At point of writing this my viewings are down by about 15%, but I confess I have not checked my traffic sources.

35. barryrutherford profile image76
    barryrutherfordposted 13 years ago

My traffic is down 50% today & earnings are nil .I guess that means it's across the board

36. jaymelee23 profile image66
    jaymelee23posted 13 years ago

Quantcast.

associated content had 892k unique US visitors on 22/02/11 and 538k US uniques on 24/02/11 - a drop of 39.7%

hubpages went from 874k unique US hits on 21/02/11 to 467k unique US hits on 24/02/11 - a drop of 46.7%

squidoo went from 469k unique us hits on 21/02/11 to 400k unique us hits on 24/02/11 - a drop of 14.7%

ezinearticles and buzzle are not on quantcast, so they just show estimates (which probably don't take account of the algo change)

mahalo have opted to hide their figures.

http://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4261944-15-30.htm

1. vanchen profile image69
      vanchenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

just saw this too... looks like HubPages has been hit the hardest...

2. sabrebIade profile image81
      sabrebIadeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You mean Squidoo took less of a hit than HP did?
      Really?
      I thought Squidoo was considered the "ghetto" of the internet.

3. David 470 profile image81

Hubpages lost 31 positions! Nooo

(David 470 pops his top)

4. shibashake profile image81

It is somewhat disturbing that a change that should only impact 11.8% of search queries (according to Google) is causing such a big drop in views.

On the plus side, perhaps this change makes it easier for personal sites to compete with larger sites.

37. viryabo profile image95
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

sad

38. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 13 years ago

Yeah, my HubPages traffic has gone down slightly these days.

39. jaymelee23 profile image66
    jaymelee23posted 13 years ago

I suspect that Mahalo got hit pretty hard too. I've been watching some of the keywords that they were ranking really well for and now they are on page 2 or even further down the line. They aren't even ranking for "Mahalo" anymore in the top spot. They're number 3 currently (what my results are). Guess what is number 2 for that spot? An Angelfire page.

40. Midnight Oil profile image80
    Midnight Oilposted 13 years ago

It goes up, it goes down - personally, I cannot see the problem.  Hubpages is just a mirror of life - we have good days and bad ones too.  As long as we have more good days than bad, then I am happy.  Got to take the rough with the smooth...

1. shibashake profile image81

Heh, I like that!

And just like life, the Big G can decide to set off a little earthquake, which would make life suck a bit more than usual. wink

Still, life goes on and there is usually a silver lining to every cloud.

41. sunforged profile image72
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

I would love to hear what portion of hubbers have had a noticeable drop (ht tp://hubsacademy.com/search-and-marketing-news/is-hubpages-penalized-as-a-content-farm/ )

Im finding that my hubstats seem to be quite wrong - showing a near 40% decline, but analytics and adsense do not agree - they show less than 10% decline

have al made sure that their stats drop is confirmed by other stats sources?

1. lrohner profile image69
      lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My drop really started sometime late last night, so I don't think I even have a full day to compare. But as of right now, HP shows me as down by 46%. AdSense and Analytics both say I'm down around 35%.

2. frogdropping profile image76
      frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh I just passed by Sunforged, left my mark. Liked or whatever it is for FB. Good article and informative for those of us that like to find someone like you that's gathered the stats and made it easier to read - so thank you smile

And I don't mean lazy folks, I just go cross eyed when stats are plastered around the page. Any page!

For those that want to read sunforged's interesting article:HubsAcademy

42. danatheteacher profile image63
    danatheteacherposted 13 years ago

OMG, I've dropped about 1200 views in the last 30 hours. What the hell??? I'm seriously worried here.

43. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Mine is about the same as usual...and my cartoon hub is still no. 1 in its category on Google.

44. Andrew0208 profile image57
    Andrew0208posted 13 years ago

This truly calls for detailed quality articles and not quantity of spinned articles. Publishers should be more concerned about publishing quality(detailed and informative) hubs and not just the quantity(how many hubs you've got) aimed at increasing G earnings and not providing detailed information(solution) to the visitor/reader.

1. IzzyM profile image87

I hope that's not aimed at me or anyone else who posts here who has a large number of hubs.
      I'm a full time hubber. No other income.

1. Andrew0208 profile image57
        Andrew0208posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not at all. There're already many publishers in here with large number of quality hubs.

2. danatheteacher profile image63
      danatheteacherposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It seems to me that the domain is being punished and recieving an overall lower ranking, which means that no matter what kind of "quality" our articles are, until everyone has amazing articles and we get rated as a domain higher in the Google-o-sphere, then we are all screwed.....

45. stacebird profile image61
    stacebirdposted 13 years ago

i just don't see any traffic hardly at all. never mind jumps, drops or somersaults...

1. Alastar Packer profile image72
      Alastar Packerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

same here stacebird, today almost nothing?

1. bgamall profile image68
        bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't get a lot of traffic for my subjects, but today was a little better. Not enough and adsense is waining.

It is fun, and I don't rely on this for money, although a little cash now and again is nice. Maybe I will have to pay for ads, on some network and use a landing page without adsense.

Anybody doing that or thinking about it?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)