My eHow 17 articles earned more than 102 hubs last week

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (81 posts)
  1. WoodsmensPost profile image62
    WoodsmensPostposted 13 years ago

I have an eHow account with 17 articles and it has earned more in the last week than my 102 hubs.

There has got to be something wrong with this picture?

This is extremely discouraging... my traffic levels have fallen back to the level when I had 70 newly published hubs and google adsense with HP is almost null.

I missed payout for February by $.56 and you know I still haven't hit the threshold yet as of today.

1. Avamum profile image82
      Avamumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I hear you, WoodsmensPost - I am in a similar situation.  I saw a drop in my hubtraffic, yet my eHow articles maintained their Google Pagerankings. My hubtraffic has since returned back to the "pre-algorithm" numbers, but it was a little discouraging.  Hopefully it will resolve itself soon.  Another reason to have several weapons in your Writer's Arsenal!! Hang in there.

2. David 470 profile image81
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I missed payout in January by a few cents, so I will still get a check this month even though February did not hit the payment threshold. That's the only way I can optimistically think about things right now..I seriously doubt I will hit payment this March.

My traffic levels have basically gone back to the beginning of November 2010.

1. wilderness profile image93
        wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I wish mine were that good...I'm still at traffic levels from September, when I had half the hubs and none were more than 4 months old.

1. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My traffic levels are much the same as October, but with over 100 more hubs sad

3. IzzyM profile image87

It's not surprising when you consider that Ehow were pushed UP in the rankings while Hubpages was pushed DOWN.

We need to work together to clean this site up.

Do some hub-hopping and flagging and help the staff out.

BTW, duplicate content is no longer allowed here.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/69440#post1513761

WoodsmensPostposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Izzy

but from my own personal experience here at HP I have been hub hopping and flagging spammy hubs since joining HP. I thought from the beginning duplicate content wasn't allowed here.

My own duplicate content was stolen from 2 of my hubs and made into one post and that was only found by using HubDefender. DMCA forms have been submitted.

If HP has been blocklisted we are in trouble. This is where the blocklist wars have begun and there isn't much we can do about it, its in the hands of HP staff but yes we can help remove any bad hubs by hub hopping.

yesterday I counted 5 in my feed but only felt comfortable flagging 2. The spammers will come in hords at this stage IMAO

I think you're right.  I hopped some this morning and flagged a couple of dozen.  Every time I flag, particularly for duplicate content, I also check out the author and look at a couple more of his/her hubs.  Much of the time I find someone here for a couple of weeks and just a handful of hubs.

I wonder if they are getting kicked of somewhere else and coming here as a result?

1. IzzyM profile image87

I don't think so...if you look at the hubs feed under the black bar top left of the page, you will find some shocking hubs that have been up for quite a length of time.

Hubpages have maybe not had the staff or the resources, but they haven't been able to keep up with the level of total dross that has been posted here.

On another site I read it said that for every genuine hubber like us, there are 6 spammers.

I think this figure is severely underestimated.

I've never tried that - perhaps I should.

It might not only get rid of bad hubs, but if we also look at the hubber writing them it might get rid of total spammers as well. 

I think you're absolutely right in that there is a massive amount of garbage on HP.  I also get the feeling that HP is working hard to get rid of the dregs that have been allowed to build over the years.  I was quite please to find that HP no longer allows duplicate content, for instance.

4. KeithTax profile image73
      KeithTaxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I switched to Bing and Yahoo after I Googled "IRS audit help" thinking I'd get the IRS page with audit guidlines and found out the IRS website didn't make the first page. If the IRS does not rank high in authority in the IRS audit area, that search engine in no longer relevant. I manually lowered Googles SERP in my algorithm.

1. IzzyM profile image87

Here's hoping enough other people do that too. They are bound to realise their new search is not matching what people expect.
        Personally I've gone back to google.co.uk which still shows genuine results as it hasn't been touched yet. When it is, I'll be looking for a new search engine.

5. profile image0
      BRIAN SLATERposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This doesn't surprise me, My adsense is dire, I'm making more from Webanswers than from 190+ hubs. Luckily my Amazon is still doing ok but it has dropped off a bit.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 13 years ago

Wow

I know when I search on Goggle ehow pages always rank quite higher than Hubpages-dont know why either.

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I'm not surprised by this, because my traffic has now dropped to levels I've not seen since I started writing here and my adsense earnings are below my average.

My dilemma just started a couple of days back. Sorry to hear about yours. hmm

I hear you Cagsil. My earnings are just peanuts compared to some of the traffic stats I have seen here that people have lost.

Really I should be grateful and have confidence in the HP crew, that I am sure is working hard to resolve the issues at hand.

I thought I might post this to help the little guys out there get some sort of perspective on where numbers are.

Example one of the eHow articles has a PR7 so of course a similar hub is outranked. 

I am storing my peanuts one by one smile smile

2. Richieb799 profile image74
      Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is really bumming me out as well, my earnings are up and down at the moment and my traffic is actually up at the moment but the CPM is low - I miss the good old days..if I could go back in time to December I'd be happy lol

1. profile image0
        EmpressFelicityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My traffic hasn't been nearly as badly affected as a lot of people's but my Adsense earnings are rubbish at the moment - during the first five days of March, I've earned what I would normally expect to earn in a single day.

HP staff if you're listening, I would be very interested in joining the 2nd wave of invitees to your ad programme lol

1. Richieb799 profile image74

I think we all want in on the HP ad program, HP needs to lift the spirits of the dedicated writers here. Ive already expressed interest in the thread dedicated to this, I said I hope I don't have to wait until June and was told I might not have to wait that long.

1. David 470 profile image81

Will this ad program actually potentially increase revenue? I'm not sure I understand how this HP ad program works.

For example, will we be getting paid by both Adsense and HubPages when this is in effect?

1. Richieb799 profile image74

You need a PayPal account, the new layout includes other independent advertisers so Hubpages will give us a percentage from those payments I imagine.

This is correct Richieb799 but I have a bad feeling the block list wars have begun with out much of the public knowing it.

So if the traffic ie from work computers [where people do much of there surfing] are blocked from certain sites ie about.com for example the traffic could be damaged here for good.

Blocklist wars actually should be a different topic and this hubber writes about the extension on a personal PC level but large companies could modify results that its employees are allowed to recieve on search results  http://hubpages.com/hub/Googles-Persona … -Extension

This article talks about the blocklist chrome extension
                http://www.informationweek.com/news/int … ed_IWK_All

2. David 470 profile image81

I do have a paypal account. smile

2. profile image0

As I understand it, the programme runs alongside existing Adsense ads - so you will almost certainly end up with more ads on your page than before.  Your Adsense works the same as it's always done (with payment coming direct from Google), but HP acts as a middleman for earnings from the ad programme, and pays you your share via PayPal.

So basically we will be getting paid in two ways:
                --Google via checks or direct deposit
                --Hubpages through paypal

Right?

1. profile image0

Yes.

Interesting

2. profile image0
                    TopUniverseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is good for us. Thanks.

3. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

same here babe - nuts hmm:

4. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

I'm sure there are some great ehow pages out there but I never seem to find the ones I look at helpful in the least. A lot are just common sense and don't go into much detail. However, like I said, I'm sure there are great ones out there...like yours and lhoner's smile

1. bgamall profile image68
      bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ehow was one of the few Demand Studio properties not smacked down.  And now when people write their they have to write in agressive, not passive style. They can have it.

Also, our other ads will make up for some of these problems of earnings.

5. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

Well, I suppose at least your ehow articles are holding up? With my traffic much lower now I feel that I have gone backwards by about a year, which is very discouraging especially after so much hard work, and I'm sure that a lot of other hubbers feel the same.

All very well getting excited about the new advertising program, but with such low traffic will the benefits be that great? We really do need some direction and pointers now on how to regain that lost traffic

6. Michael Willis profile image67
    Michael Willisposted 13 years ago

I just finished reading on a site that listed the biggest losers and the Winners of the Google change. The winner list is what surprised me the most.
    And everywhere you read it talks about how EHow escaped the hit. Guess the talk about EHow was just a way to keep the attention off the "real targets" until after the change.

http://searchengineland.com/who-lost-in … ange-66173

I know I am disappointed in the Google change and not just because of the HP hit. I find surfing the web to me much worse than before. I do not want a Facebook, Sears, Youtube videos, Amazon or Wal-Mart etc. as the first page of my search results.
    I find better results from Yahoo or Bing.

I am hoping this change was more like a reset. Meaning that the true "cream of the crop" as others have stated will rise. Leaving poor hub content where it belongs. By no means are all my hubs quality I am still a novice writer.

This could take days or weeks depending on competition

I checked on a hub I wrote about paying a cable bill (453 words) and it is slowly catching the 200 word eHow articles that are presently ranking above my hub. One is on page 1 the other on page 2 where my hub is but seems to be gaining traction back.

Almost feels like a dang horse race to the finish after losing ground from the last turn. tongue

2. profile image0
      WildIrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Michael Willis~ I agree with your comments. I though eHow would have been hit by the Google change, but as the article you linked to demonstrates, this just isn't the case.

Google as a search engine is less effective at finding what I am looking for. Too often eHow article surface on page one of a search. I refuse to look at many of these because they are not worth my time.

What all of the means for HubPages I'm not sure. Prior to the algorithm change, when I HubHopped I found much too much substandard writing making it onto the HubPages platform. It became discouraging to read.

The big winner in Google's new algorithm change might be Bing and Yahoo.

1. Michael Willis profile image67
        Michael Willisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I can see Bing and Yahoo benefiting. I know I use Yahoo far more in searches and definitely will stay there now. Google is to "wide" in the search results when you type in the search box.

I know there is junk out there and has been some even on HP, but...Google's search engine is more to blame than sites like HP.

I mean...results will show up in the first few pages that have absolutely Nothing to do with the viewers search topic! Bing and Yahoo are much better than that.

Michael, you might look at using the advanced search to find "advanced" reading levels.  Of course, if Yahoo does the job, why bother?

2. xboxps3wow profile image41
          xboxps3wowposted 13 years agoin reply to this

you do know that yahoo is 100% powered by bing, right?

1. Michael Willis profile image67
            Michael Willisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That may be, but I find results are different when I use Yahoo or Bing!
            Yes, Wilderness..it is better to use Yahoo and save the time than using Google.
            Plus...Yahoo picture search is far superior to Google. I hate using Google for images.

1. Aficionada profile image80
              Aficionadaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's interesting.  I'll have to try Yahoo! images.

I usually use
                              Google            for          images only

MSN White Pages   for        reverse phone lookup
                                (but starting to use Yahoo! for that as well)

Yahoo!            for          normal searches.

I really like Yahoo! - but I thought I was just a dinosaur and too stuck-in-the-mud to try out Google when all the rest of the world was using it. Even on Yahoo! I have had times of being disappointed with garbage results showing up too high.  But it has seemed to be much better in the last couple of months.

7. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

I'm losing nearly a third of the earnings I used to get but still making payout

8. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 13 years ago

I have made a pathetic €0.53 today! I have been counting on my Adsense earnings to help me pay my bills here but won't be able to at this sort of rate!

1. ngureco profile image81
      ngurecoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not only is the traffic low but it seems the average rate of a click is far much lower. Hopefully, this will change next month.

9. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

wasn't suggesting you didn't have one, just stating the conditions, most people have one.

10. 2besure profile image80
    2besureposted 13 years ago

I think eHow may have had the heads up on the upcoming changes on Google.  Last year eHow dumped a lot of writer's articles.  They call that sweeps.  They have been deleting low quality articles on eHow for well over a year.  But I have always though most of HubPages' hubs are extremely well written and word couny much longer than eHow's requirements.  Who knows???

1. IzzyM profile image87

Most of Hubpages' hubs aren't the ones we see here in the forums. Obviously I don't know the figures but I'm suspecting those that frequent the forums are a tiny percentage of the overall numbers.

1. 2besure profile image80
        2besureposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have seen hubs when hoping of new writers that have no idea of how long a hub is supposed to be.

11. xboxps3wow profile image41
    xboxps3wowposted 13 years ago

google has changed their algos.. hubpages results in google have fallen on average 6 places down...

1. IzzyM profile image87

They haven't, have they???? When did THAT happen?

1. lrohner profile image68
        lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

2. xboxps3wow profile image41

oh the 24th (i think) just google farmers update

She was funning you, as you are the last hubber to know. smile+

1. xboxps3wow profile image41

i guess she failed at being sarcastic then...

1. lrohner profile image68
              lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Huh, I actually thought she did pretty a pretty good job. smile

2. Teresa Schultz profile image66
          Teresa Schultzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tip to google farmers update - or rather try "google farmer update quest for quality" - I wonder how many people in this thread have googled it - it's very interesting indeed - a table of 25 different sites and by what percentage/figures their search engine traffic has dropped.  Sites in the list include HubPages, suite101, ezinearticles, associatedcontent, and examiner.

12. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Well Im gonna say it.

I like Goggle! ,I still can remember using yahoo and thinking whats this wierd do dah called Google lol oh me oh my ,look how much hes grown now.

13. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 13 years ago

My HubPages earnings from Google have dropped to 60%. But my page views and revenue on Blogs have gone upto 140%. I see that I am not alone here facing a similar situation. I think the alternative could be writing more and finding more ways to earn.

14. sabrebIade profile image81
    sabrebIadeposted 13 years ago

You know, now I think every time I run a search, eHow shows up on the first page.
    Maybe I just wasn't noticing it before.

1. 2besure profile image80
      2besureposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I already made payout on eHow.  Not even half way on HubPages.  Hope next month is better.

15. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

This thread is interesting, because the folks on the Demand Media (eHow) forum are complaining that their earnings have gone down. smile

16. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

I could not believe that I earned more in 1 hour with a single article on another site.. than I have earned at HP in 2 weeks and it gained 3 times the traffic than here!
    I would say that my traffic here has dropped by 60% and right in the middle of it HP moderators TOOK DOWN one of best ranked articles that had been published here for 20 months!
    They claim that my Self Education hub is deceptively categorized because I have a section of the hub written in prose (30% of the content)... Stating that the hub will no longer be acceptable unless I re-categorize it into the Poetry Section!
    What Absolute BS! sad THAT IS MY WRITING STYLE!
    Clearly, writers who work outside of the box are not welcome here, yet it is those writers who write original content and provide a whole raft of ideas for others! 
    HP to me has lost its shine big time! sad

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That sucks big time PD.Definately dodgy.

Write more for the site that serves you best I say,because you are a fantastic writer, and certainly have been supportive to helping fellow hubbers. Surely that kind of integrity is constructive to a writing site. Respect ha!

Diversify and increase your motion on the ocean kare!!,keep building the bridge ,they will come smile.

P.S Im thinking of offering my talents to NZ Tourism, I so know they want me (lol) smile

1. Pearldiver profile image67
        Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Kia Kaha mate! smile

Thank you EK.. I appreciate that.

NZ Tourism huh? hmm

Shouldn't you come home and see the place first? big_smile

You didn't even know I was your neighbor, even though I was waving my torch to you! big_smile  roll

Kia ora

2. IzzyM profile image87

Does it matter what category your hub is under, really? I mean when I am searching on the internet I'm typing in keywords for what I'm looking for, and not their category. I'm still wondering how a hub would do (would have done - before the drop, obviously) written choc full of high-paying keywords in poetic style?
      Why shouldn't 'An Ode to A Rolex Watch' rank right up there with the best of them, especially if it was a long poem.

17. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Well in my wisdom I figure the economy needs tourism now more than ever (particularly Christchurch) sooooo...
    I dunno ,just have to figure out a professional kinda email first.

Or wait for the next wave of energy,then dive in the deep end.

Hey I did see you ,I was just playing hard to get lol

And youre very welcome smile

18. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 13 years ago

I earned £1.90 in Adsense yesterday, which is more than the previous five days of March put together mad

1. CMHypno profile image82
      CMHypnoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My Adsense earnings over the weekend were pathetic. My weekend traffic has always dipped, but now it is a dip of a dip!  Dip, dip LOL! smile

No point crying over spilt milk, as my Grandma used say

19. Kidgas profile image63
    Kidgasposted 13 years ago

Yes, my eHow earnings have held up fairly well also.  In fact, it almost seems like they are growing.

I offer up 3 reasons why eHow might prosper from the Google update in my latest Hub.

Just glad that I have some diversity to help make up for losses here.

1. Dorsi profile image87
      Dorsiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm thinking about doing some articles over at eHow. I'm amazed how unscathed they have come through this algo change.

I rarely read most ehow articles because I don't get what I'm looking for. I'm sure those of you hubbers writing there do some quality work, but as a whole I don't see how eHow made out so well in this algo change.

Sigh...
      glad those of you who do write for eHow are doing well though!!!

20. GinnyGyakukouka profile image61
    GinnyGyakukoukaposted 13 years ago

Maybe if all the HP-ers just click on more advertisements amongst our community, that would help everybody more than trying to flag stuff. Why waste energy trying to decrease, when the problem is that there's not enough? Clicking on ads gets people paid. Why not click on ads? It's not that hard to have genuine interest in them, and even with that, there's no obligation beyond opening the new window, and just looking at what opened up!

Clicking on your own adsense ads is not permitted by adsense tos. The other ads are by display, not by click.

1. GinnyGyakukouka profile image61
        GinnyGyakukoukaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I didn't say on MY own ads. I meant YOU click on OTHER PEOPLES' ads.

I signed up a few people. If I click on their adsense ads it could be my ad. Adsense would not like that.

Otherwise, there is no rule against it if, and only if you are interested in the ad. If you are not interested in the ad it is ethically wrong to click on it.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
            Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But it is not recommended, see this posting and it would be a good idea for you to read the entire thread Ginny.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/67737#post1483104

21. Len Cannon profile image87
    Len Cannonposted 13 years ago

It is such a bad idea in so many ways to click on ads for a site you work on, no matter who is hosting them.

We don't WORK on this site. Are you one of the team? No, none of us are. It's very small residual income.

As for you, Uninvited Writer, I only read what I'm interested in. Neither of you gave your own reasons for the opinions you stated.

And, bgamall, thank you for seeing my reasoning of having a genuine interest in the ads - it's possible to have a genuine interest in all ads, no matter what they are, because personal gain doesn't have to apply in order to have a desire to learn about any new things in the world that exist. Clicking on the ads would make one know more of what's in the world.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, but I think when the owner of the site says not to click on ads then I would say it is not recommended. In case you didn't read it he said:

"Clicking on other people's ads is a big no,no and will likely result in getting banned from AdSense and HubPages."

Why are you being so rude to everyone?

2. Len Cannon profile image87
        Len Cannonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You do not work FOR this site. You work ON this site. The distinction, however, is unimportant. Whose real account are you and why do you want us all to get our adsense banned?

22. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Another one bites the dust!  Or is that "eats"?  lol

I'm not rude, and I'm damn sick of everybody wrongfully accusing me of being "rude".

Yes, Uninvited Writer, thank you - I didn't read it, as a matter of fact. You didn't site where you found this source. What I did read was how clicking on the ads just gets the person's account paid in the INTRO to this site. If "he', whoever "he" is, said that, it should be in their information for beginners.

Len Cannon, the distinction IS important to me. THIS is my ONLY account, so "real account" isn't a question, and you have no reason to worry that your "adsense" will be "banned". What the hell makes you think that it would? That's completely irrelevant from my position.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Chill out!  Don't click on ads and don't ask anyone else to either.  Simple as that.  Don't step on the snake either, he bites!  smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)