My Ex-Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With Me

Jump to Last Post 1-34 of 34 discussions (113 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Hurbermichaelposted 12 years ago

My ex-girlfriend wants to have sex with me badly. She is in a relationship but she says she does not mind. I am temped to give in because she said she is not after a relationship but just a moment. I am confused.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
      MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, that's how people get killed... or at least beaten badly.  If she is dating someone else he is not going to be happy when (and it is statistically likely to be when, not if) he finds out.  It will likely hurt him very badly. 

If it doesn't bother you to hurt someone you've never met and who has not done anything to you (yet) for sex, then by all means have at it.

1. profile image0
        Hurbermichaelposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much. You are telling the truth

2. profile image0
        Daniella Lopezposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Melissa is 100% correct and makes an awesome point. Could you really hurt this guy who has done nothing to you?

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
      Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No biggie; she wants to have sex with me weirdly...

Everyone wants to have sex with you weirdly Ron...  Especially Brenda and her Carp.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Oh you had to mention the carp!!

I'll be gone for a few minutes.

2. profile image0
          Deborah Sextonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Carp?  Her fish?

Yes.  Her fish.  It's really really big... or at least the pictures Ron posted of it were.

Yeah, but it got a purty mouth (dueling banjos in background)

2. profile image35
            LORD ENKIposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Carp her fish DEBORA? nice and colourful!!

2. profile image0

big_smile

3. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hubermichael - Seriously? You're confused?  Do you want sex or integrity?  If your ex wants to sportf------k with you, tell her to go take a shower.  You'll respect yourself in the morning.

1. profile image0

I value my integrity so much couturepopcafe. I guess I will stay away. Thanks so much

4. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I would ask her why? Since she apparently already has someone to do that with. And, after she gives me her answer, I would tell her to go home.

If you are that hard up for sex? Then all I can say is that it's your choice. hmm

1. profile image0

big_smile thanks

5. Ron Montgomery profile image59

I would mos def tap dat onion.  There are few things in life I regret, but the long list of bootie I coulda' rocked but didn't...

1. profile image0

yeah, you are right

6. couturepopcafe profile image61

Oh, Ron, surely you're just trying to get a rise out of someone.  Onion?  I guess you'll never how much you could have ended up stinking.

7. AshtonFirefly profile image69
      AshtonFireflyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What are you confused about? Whether or not you should? Her intentions? your feelings?

8. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Just a moment?

Try thinking about baseball or soemthing.

9. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

sorry buddy but I'm confused lol have fun, live a little or lot lol

10. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

oh come on Michael...you posted a thread about not being turned on by your g/f (and your in luv) and you think 'bout someone else...lol

11. profile image49
      mizbipolarposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ok so dude if she wants to go for it for all you know he could be cheating or she could be the other woman... o_0

12. cobrien profile image60
      cobrienposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Do you really want to open that can of worms. She is your ex for a reason.

13. Bendo13 profile image75
      Bendo13posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Run awaaaaay!
      She's an ex for a reason and she wants you do be some scrap of meat on the side?

Tell her to have a little respect for herself and the relationship she's in and that you won't stoop to her level.

2. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 12 years ago

As far as I'm concerned, if you want to, go ahead -
    if don't, then don't

What's the problem?

1. couturepopcafe profile image61

The problem is big boys don't think.  Not with their brain anyway.

1. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it's thinking with that little head that always gets them into trouble.  lol

2. profile image0

wow guys, you have really helped me see the big picture. Its more than just a moment

1. Johnjfernando profile image60
        Johnjfernandoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ah....yes....I've been in a situation like this before. Sadly, mine cheated on me for another because of his fancy lifestyle, had finished education, and money in the future from a promising degree, And what did I have? Still young, a student, and was working part-time which would describe him 6 years ago. Really, after a while like 5 months, she's trying to get back in my life when I felt like I got stabbed in the chest, below my heart. And, did the same thing and I realized it would of have worth it if it was a one night stand like in your case.

So to answer you, all I have to say is, what do you got to lose in a one night stand. wink Go for it!

1. Johnjfernando profile image60
          Johnjfernandoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Actually, on a second thought, its best if you dont since it might hurt you again and its not going to help you or her in any way. In my case, I didn't bother with mine becasue I was back to living my life happily and when she came back, some of my old wounds started to sting. Its best to move on. Thats why its called a breakup and an ex.

Wow man, that is just so....

2. profile image0

Johnjfernando your are real. I will try not to go for it! big_smile

You should post her phone number

3. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

She's an ex for a reason.  What's her motivation?  Do you really want to go back there?  Obviously, you're thinking about it.  If you weren't you would have just told her no and not brought such a personal thing up in a public forum.  Just prepare yourself for whatever the consequences, because there will be some, especially if she's in a relationship.

1. Marlena Oechsner profile image59
      Marlena Oechsnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Agreed...she's your ex, leave it that way. When you rip open these old wounds, you can't help your feelings. That's when things get ugly and people do kill one another. If you want sex, find someone else. If she wants it, tell her to crawl in bed with the guy she's with. And if she's that unhappy, she should leave him. Why screw around with everyone's emotions? Sex is far more complicated than just the physical act.

2. profile image0

Thanks

4. ole GRANDSon profile image61
    ole GRANDSonposted 12 years ago

Melissa said it best and Lifetime premieres movies about this type of thing everyday. You never know what she is telling her boyfriend man. Women can be devious when trying to obtain what they want.... most usually attention.You have to look at it like this.. Why should you give her the pleasure of having you? Don't make it easy on her, she's with another man for a reason. At least hold out until she breaks up with her current boyfriend to be with you. The statistics are your side, they're more women than men and just think about how many are locked up or gay. That cancels out a whole lot right there, find another woman or better yet, wait for the next woman to find you.

1. profile image0

You have said it all. Thanks

5. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

I'm back

How was it?

It was a cold fish... but that's to be expected.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Not dry that's for sure

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

She gives great gill...

6. Jaitto Jeffrey profile image40
    Jaitto Jeffreyposted 12 years ago

Dont do it. Its bad. Simple.

1. profile image0

Thanks

7. Jaitto Jeffrey profile image40
    Jaitto Jeffreyposted 12 years ago

Dont do it. Its bad. Simple.

8. Sneha Sunny profile image84
    Sneha Sunnyposted 12 years ago

You don't want to be a part of a "cheating". Do you?? And if it is confusing for you then simply think that your ex-girlfriend wants to "USE" you for her pleasure and then afterwards she'll dump you! I think this thought is enough to prevent the confusion!

1. profile image0

Thanks

9. chicagoguy profile image65
    chicagoguyposted 12 years ago

You can ask yourself !! better than anyone else !! as you were in relationship with that girl !!
    you will make a better decision !

1. profile image0

Thanks chcagoguy

10. jcmayer777 profile image64
    jcmayer777posted 12 years ago

Sounds like you're like she's your EX.

1. profile image0

she has been trying so many tricks to get a hook up again. We broke because she was insecured when i went to campus.

1. profile image0
        jenuboukaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi,
        Let me put it to in a few ways.....
        One: If she is with someone at the moment it would be like sleeping with him too.  Think about it, you are sleeping with not only her but the person she slept with possibly less than 24 hours ago. Hmmm. No thanks.
        Two: Insecurity loves comfort, and if she was insecure before think of all the ideas that will pop her head after the "hook up".
        Third: Is it worth 15 minutes of pleasure? OR are you worth more than rechecking in all that baggage again?
        If you are looking for some human contact well hit the scene and find someone else for Mrs. Right Now if  you are not interested in Mrs Right at the moment.  Nothing wrong with that at all.

1. profile image0

Three clear points. I Like them so much. I will stay away from her

2. profile image49

i wonder does she still love you she could b trying to find a way back to you

11. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Are you aroused by the image?

That is the only criteria.

1. profile image0

big_smile

12. Cardisa profile image88
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

If I was the girl and wanted to have sex with my EX outside of getting back together then that would mean I am not being satisfied sexually by the one I'm with. It would also mean I want to use you for sex which was better than what I'm getting now.

1. profile image0

You are right Cardisa

13. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

I would make her beg for it and then charge her a ridiculous sum of money

Good one.  I'm wondering, if she wants to 'have sex badly' as he says, why he spent time asking us about it.  She may have been waiting in the wings and he said "Wait, let me go see what the folks at HP think and I'll let you know."

1. secularist10 profile image61
        secularist10posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Always my strategy before making major decisions, lol.

2. Cardisa profile image88
      Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Greek One you are too bad lol lol

3. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Tell Mrs. One to quit calling me.

14. secularist10 profile image61
    secularist10posted 12 years ago

Normally I would say if a girl in a relationship is interested in having sex with another guy, she will have sex with someone, so it might as well be you.

But the fact that she is an ex-girlfriend complicates things. There is a reason she is an ex, as others have said.

1. profile image0

True

15. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 12 years ago

I pretty much see someone like that particular ex-girlfriend as a giant can-of-worms that you'd be better off not even talking to.  Maybe that's just me, though.  I see the fact that you'd even think about considering her "proposal" as a sign that you may be someone who should not trust your own ability to detect can-of-worms-kind-of-people.

1. profile image0

Thanks. I actually asked her yesterday not to be coming to my house and it is very important. We meet in a public place, only if it is very important. She has not reacted back

2. cheaptrick profile image74
      cheaptrickposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm...sticking it in a can of worms...how intriguing...and what a visual...reminds me of a night in Tijuana...many years ago...

I remember that night too.  As I recall, you lost a bet.

16. Ron Montgomery profile image59

First tell her she's gotten fat and that it was never that good with her anyway, then go for it.

Angry sex with an ex is as good as it gets.

1. Lisa HW profile image61
      Lisa HWposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, good Lord!   roll   roll                   (lol)

2. profile image0

big_smile big_smile

17. S Leretseh profile image60
    S Leretsehposted 12 years ago

I would expect this situation from an 18-year-old. I would advise him to consult his mommy.

1. profile image0

big_smile

2. profile image0

big_smile

18. wonderful1 profile image85
    wonderful1posted 12 years ago

They become your "ex" for many reasons-- remind yourself of them. And yeah, you owe it to yourself to look in the mirror and like who you see. Knowing there's an innocent person that could get hurt from your actions is not something a man of integrity would want on his conscience.

By the way, I would rather have a root canal without Novocaine than be intimate with my ex. Just thinking about it gives me the creeps!

1. profile image0

wow I like your answer. Thanks

19. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

The way it is represented she wants sex to re-establish a connection to help with the abusive boyfriend.  having sex while not planning to help would be a kind of low down thing to do.

1. profile image0

You are right

20. capricornrising profile image61
    capricornrisingposted 12 years ago

Michael, I guess the only thing I have to add is this: have you thought at all about her current boyfriend's feelings? What if you were in his shoes? Does this change things at all?

I guess the reason I could never cheat nor help anyone else cheat is that I've been through all that, on both ends, and it wasn't fun. Now, I personally make all women my sisters and that kills every urge I ever had to participate.

1. profile image0

Wow, that touched me. I am not the kind of guys who want to break an innocent heart or a happy relationship. It would kill me.
      THANK YOU ALL. I HAVE FOUND A TRUE HOME WHERE I CAN SHARE MY CHALLENGES. HUBBERS ARE AMAZING WITH SO MANY ANSWERS. THEY ARE EYE OPENING. AM SO THANKFUL AS I CAN NOW SEE THE MATTER MORE CLEARLY. IT GOES BEYOND A MOMENT, BEYOND A FULFILLMENT. IT IS SOMETHING SERIOUS.

21. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

I am not sure a girl who may be experiencing domestic partner abuse really deserves having her situation poked fun at.

How about people who bring their personal problems to an internet forum?  Is taht OK?

1. profile image0

We have to learn the hard way. Best things are not easy and you cannot be dying or doing a wrong choice just because you want to protect yourself.

22. Gregoryy profile image59
    Gregoryyposted 12 years ago

Don't do it!! She is your ex, and only wants to use you becuase the sex is not as good with her current partner. Let her know that she has to earn sex from you, and you only give sex to your partner. Make sure she knows that you are not easy,or a pushover,  and once you brak up she gets no more sexual favors from you.

23. deidrehernandez profile image59
    deidrehernandezposted 12 years ago

Don't worry, your ex-girlfriend is confused too. Move on. She has issues that you don't need to be a part of.

1. profile image0

I wish thing were as simple as you say. Sometime your heart and mind do not work together

1. deidrehernandez profile image59
        deidrehernandezposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well then, if you are not married and have nothing to lose go with your heart. Your mind will follow later and soon enough your heart will catch up to it. Not sure how old you are but by your picture you look fairly young and this it the time to dive in head first and make mistakes. Go for it.

24. Ron Montgomery profile image59

Is she hot?

1. profile image0

Yeah. She is very hot

2. profile image0

Yeah. She is very hot

It's funny how that word is used to describe so many things.  Hot - stolen
        Hot - temperature   Hot - sexy person   Hot - sexy person with a temperature (due to being overheated or in heat) who is being hunted as in wanted

25. eye say profile image70
    eye sayposted 12 years ago

that's how guys wind up with kids they don't want and disease ... steer clear unless you are looking for long term involvement with her ...

26. adultsearch profile image60
    adultsearchposted 12 years ago

If she's asking for sex only then go with it. As a man there's nothing to lose. Just do it safely!

Just your self respect you numb n--t

27. couturepopcafe profile image61
    couturepopcafeposted 12 years ago

So here's the bottom line.  You started the forum 5 days ago.  Have you given in yet?  We need an update.

1. profile image0
      jenuboukaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL.  That is a good question.

1. profile image49

XD i agree UPDATE US PLEASE

28. profile image55
    mours sshieldsposted 12 years ago

If your in a relationship you got t ask your self is it worth the risk of being found out and losing your relation ship. if not then you got to ask yourself is it safe or is the other person safe if they find out about the afair if every things good and your ok with your answers then go for it but realize some one will probily will get hurt

29. passthejelly profile image71
    passthejellyposted 12 years ago

Honestly if she is that open about cheating on her boyfriend with you, the chances are that she is going to cheat on him no matter what.  If she does not do it with you then she will most likely find someone else who will or she already has.  Does that make you a bad person for doing it?  Does it make her a bad person for doing it? She is going to cheat on him no matter what. If its with you or another guy is up to you.

1. anonimuzz profile image61
      anonimuzzposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"Well, that soon-to-be-serial-killer will kill 10 people, no matter what. Are you dumb for being one of the 10 killed? 10 people will have to die anyway, you know? Hm.... up to you." Better yet: "Why don't you help the potential serial killer, since he's going to kill anyway?"

1. passthejelly profile image71
        passthejellyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Because serial killers are so similar to intimate partners.  Weak analogy.

1. anonimuzz profile image61
          anonimuzzposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's just an over-the-top version of what you said. The basic moral standards are the same, if they even exist.

30. steveamy profile image61
    steveamyposted 12 years ago

If she is an ex .... she is an ex. Behave like an adult.

31. bruzzbuzz profile image60
    bruzzbuzzposted 12 years ago

Sounds like maybe the sex was good but nothing else was and she wants the good part of your relationship. If you feel the same way and can do it without anything else, go for it.

32. freefogging profile image60
    freefoggingposted 12 years ago

Don't do it! You will regret it and so will she. You will be the one who get's hurt if your feelings for her get serious. If she is already in a relationship, then of course she isn't looking for a relationship!! She already has one!!!

33. freefogging profile image60
    freefoggingposted 12 years ago

You also say you are confused...another reason not to do it!!!

34. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 12 years ago

Who cares?  This Hubber no longer exists.  Gee, I wonder why???

1. ajayshah2005 profile image48
      ajayshah2005posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Really <Sorry that user no longer exists> This hubber no longer exists.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)