I agree with Ben Carson, no muslims as president.

Jump to Last Post 401-450 of 482 discussions (2500 posts)
  1. Sgt Prepper profile image60
    Sgt Prepperposted 7 years ago

Kenyan-born, gay, commie, Moslem Obama is the Antichrist & Jesuit Pope Francis is his False Prophet. Allah(the devil) completes the unholy trinity of these last-days. Get ready for The Rapture & prepare for martial-law, tribulation, wrath & judgment! Not even Trump can change what is about to occur. Jesus provides our ONLY means of escape.

1. colorfulone profile image78
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

PETITION: "Hold the Corrupt, Lawless Obama Administration Accountable
      It’s the most lawless Administration in history.

Courts call President Obama’s Department of Justice (DOJ) “unethical.”

The State Department lied about the disastrous Iran nuclear deal. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) scrubs “Islam” and “jihad” from its files. The Administration covered up its Benghazi failures. The FBI rewrote the law while conducting a faux investigation of the State Department email scandal.

IRS targeting scandal, DHS lawless immigration rewrite, FBI and DOJ censorship of jihadist’s pledge to ISIS – it’s an alphabet soup of corruption.

We won’t allow President Obama to deceive us and get away with it.

We’ve filed a massive federal lawsuit against the State Department for its Iran lie. We’re taking on IRS abuse in federal appeals court. We’re filing multiple legal demands with the DOJ, FBI, and DHS. We’ll likely go back to federal court.

End the virus of deception."

http://aclj.org/executive-power/hold-th … 47656765=1

1. profile image0
        jonnycomelatelyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Susie, when you quote from an organisation that declares it stands for religious freedom, yet wants to exclude Islam, you are supporting bigotry and hypocrisy. 
        You become just as guilty as they.  You personally will be judged IF there is such a Judge as you apparently believe.
        Watch out!  A modern-day Inquisition is about to be imposed in your country.  Will you escape their notice?

2. profile image0

This entire post by you, Sgt Prepper, is ugly, scandal-mongering, hateful, anti-Christ-like, and in direct contradiction of the spirit of the Constitution of the United States of America....which you are apparently pretending to uphold.
      Do you know anything about being truthful?
      Shame on you!

2. Sgt Prepper profile image60

I know that lying is Obama's native-tongue just like his father...the devil.

1. profile image0

So, when we read untruths in your posts here, we should regard that as "of the devil."   Ok, understood.

1. profile image0

Everyone, be very careful not to reply to the post immediately prior to this one (from Sonia).  Very suspect.

3. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Trump said this!  I am not sure I agree with the "ignorant" part, because I think Obama knows what he is doing for the most part to divide America by every means he can, like a good little communist community organizer. 

"I think President Obama has been the most ignorant president in our history. His views of the world, as he says, don’t jive and the world is a mess. You look what is happening with migration, with Syria, with Libya, with Iraq, with everything he’s touched. He has been a disaster as a president. He will go down as one of the worst presidents in the history of our country. It is a mess. And I believe Hillary Clinton will be even worse.

“When President Obama entered office he didn’t know anything and today he knows less.”

Added:
    Islam is not just a religion, it is a governmental ideology, and Sharia law.  It is what Muslims believe in, with no separation of chuck and state. Islam is not compatible with the Constitution of the USA. 

The Jihadist That Beheaded My Neighbor Called for Jihad – But Nobody Wanted to Believe Him
    http://aclj.org/jihad/the-jihadist-that … elieve-him

Over at the CIA and the National Security Agency headquarters, they must be really enjoying watching Democrats in Philadelphia squirm over WikiLeaks’s exposure of tens of thousands of internal Democratic Party emails. There’s a word for what is happening in the intelligence community:
      Blowback.

Throughout the entirety of the Obama administration, nothing was done as WikiLeaks damaged our national security with its serial leaks of highly classified intelligence documents.

When in 2010 WikiLeaks released more than 76,000 secret intelligence documents in 2010 – exposing “the identities of at least 100 Afghans who were informing on the Taliban, including the names of their villages, family members, the Taliban commanders on whom they were informing, and even GPS coordinates where they could be found,” as I wrote in The Post – nothing was done.

When in 2011 WikiLeaks released a trove of classified documents it dubbed the “Gitmo Files” in 2011 — including secret details about the CIA’s enhanced interrogation program — nothing was done.
      When that same year WikiLeaks unleashed what founder Julian Assange called a “thermonuclear device” — its full, unredacted archive of more than a quarter-million secret U.S. diplomatic cables — nothing was done.

When in 2014 WikiLeaks released classified CIA documents exposing how CIA operatives maintain cover while traveling through airports – including guidance on how to survive secondary screening — nothing was done.

When in 2015 WikiLeaks released documents revealing that the U.S. government was spying on its allies, including listening in on the phone calls of three French presidents — nothing was done.
      When in 2016 WikiLeaks published secret details of European Union military operations to intercept refugee boats traveling to Europe from the regions along the Libyan coast infested with terrorists from the Islamic State, nothing was done.

When in 2016 WikiLeaks exposed top-secret documents describing NSA intercepts of foreign government communications – including a private climate-change strategy meeting between United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin — nothing was done.

But WikiLeaks has finally crossed a “red line” (pun intended) that has earned it the Democrats’ outrage. Instead of targeting the CIA or the NSA, WikiLeaks has gone after an organization Democrats actually care about — the Democratic National Committee.

http://www.islandpacket.com/opinion/nat … 84612.html

1. profile image0

Oh! Aren't you clever Susie!  You can "cut and paste!"
        Have you ever thought about the president who was in control when all this started to blow up 15 years ago?  And all the money-hungry businesses that have been working away internationally, feasting on the plight of those people of the Middle East?
        There is lots more about the world scene than you could ever imagine or realise.  And if any other person had been president over the past 8 years, there's a high chance we would be in the middle of WW3 by now.
        But GWB and his international cohorts have pushed us into a world of terrorism, fear and hate.
        Start lifting you game with something that will benefit our world, not destroy it.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Except that GWB and "his international cohorts" aren't the root behind the terrorism, fear and hate we see today.  Ordinary Islamic people are...as they deny the legitimacy of radical Islam and the people controlling it.

Sympathy for the Islamic state ranges from .4% (Jordan) to 6.4% (Palestine).
          Agreement with Islamic state violence ranges from .4% (Morocco) to 5.4% (Palestine)
          Agreement that the tactics agree with Islam range from 1% (Jordan) to 8.9 (Palestine)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon … nl_az_most

That's the root of all the terrorism, etc. - those in power are losing that power and they don't like it.  Terrorism of the West has become the holocaust of modern times, and for much the same reason Hitler used - a scapegoat.

2. profile image0
          ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Obama has been in charge for eight years , Long enough to change many things  except he's chosen to worsen our  economy , our education system , our health care system , our university system ,   Re awaken  the  decades old healing of racism  ,   increase the welfare roles ten times ,   prop up our entire economy by--- artificially low interest rates ,      Jees'   where should I stop ?

1. profile image0

Are you speaking from a biased, right-wing political position...or totally fair and unbiased?

4. colorfulone profile image78

Google Excludes Trump From List Of Active Presidential Candidates
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/27/googl … campaigns/

Google staffers have had at least 427 meetings at the White House over course of Obama presidency - averaging more than one a week
    23 April 2016
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z4FjNLo94j

Things just keep on getting worse.

5. colorfulone profile image78

Obama's Replacement.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13124846.jpg

If America was voting today, Trump would be president.
    But, that could change drastically, and it would be drastic.

Obama said about Hillary Clinton,  "She will say anything and change nothing. Hillary can't be trusted and isn't qualified to be President."

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13124872.png
      Ain't the the pot calling the kettle black?

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Barack Obama did not say that.

"Although this radio attack ad focused on Clinton's trustworthiness, the phrase "Hillary can't be trusted and isn't qualified to be president" did not appear in it, and we found no record of Barack Obama's having otherwise uttered or used this phrase during the 2008 campaign."

Full  explanation at: 
        http://www.snopes.com/obama-hillary-cli … qualified/

Just helping you in your quest for the truth.

1. IslandBites profile image89
          IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this
          1. profile image0

Interesting to see how bias gets directed at those people and newspapers that don't agree with one's own point of view.
            I saw Hillary's Acceptance Speech yesterday.  Quite impressive.  Whether we can believe all of what she said, and whether all of her claims and promises will be achieved in reality, remains to be seen.  But she spoke for an hour or so without notes.  I only hope that she gets sufficient support and backing from her compatriots, to start building more trust in politics, regardless of political persuasion. 
            It's good to have sound and responsible opposition in politics, but not to the point of lying and opposing for the sake of it.
            I am hoping for this in my country too.  Our people in public life tend to copy America's very often.

1. profile image0

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13125910.png

1. profile image0

You can research the untruth of that as well as I can.  You are so wrapped up in your anti-Left, anti-Liberal bias that you actively spread untruth.
                Is that the sort of ethics you admire?

1. GA Anderson profile image89
                  GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

But, but, but.., the meme is true... Did you research it?

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13125910.png

http://www.snopes.com/obama-hillary-cli … qualified/

GA

Sgt Prepperposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Nobody is ever going to change the fact Obama is a treasonous usurper.

1. profile image0

Your opinion in that regard is so biased, you cannot prove that statement and it's as valid as your religion, so for me it's worthless.
                    Come up with carefully reasoned facts and I, for one, will listen to you.

2. colorfulone profile image78

According to Morrison Remick Waite, 7th Chief Justice of the United States. "Obama  Cannot Be A “Natural Born Citizen"  Under Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1875)"
                    http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2011/07/obama … tizen.html

6. colorfulone profile image78

Snopes is a liberal bias site that covers for big Democrats like Obama and Hillary.  I have fact checked Snopes many times and so have many others.

1. profile image0

Interesting. Do you have actual evidence of this quote, then? Video? News article?

Rationalwiki is even worse. In 1981 CIA Director William Casey told President Reagan "The disinformation program will continue until everything the American public believes is a lie." That day is here.

7. colorfulone profile image78

Bernie supporters, California Democrats seated with their delegation at the Democratic National Convention altered signs to say “Liar” instead of “Hillary” Thursday ahead of the former First Lady’s speech.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13126027.jpg
    http://www.infowars.com/democrats-chang … uring-dnc/

8. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13126066.jpg
    BS!

President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and some other politicians want to allow tens of thousands of Muslim refugees into this country. A few days ago two Muslim men went into a Catholic Church in France in the name of ISIS and brutally slit the throat of an 85-year-old priest. The self-proclaimed ISIS soldiers shouted “Allahu Akbar” as they ran from the church. Unless something is done, it's just a matter of time before we see this happen here in the United States. Check out the perspective in the article in this link that states, “Our tolerance for Islam’s intolerance is the greatest weapon these blood-cult terrorists have."  -- Franklin Graham

We have failed to protect Christians from Islamic terror
      http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/we-have-fa … ic-terror/

But, what difference does it make!  (HRC)

Personally, I'm just as concerned about bringing large numbers of people into the country that have no desire or inclination to ever assimilate or become a part of American culture.  Instead, they wish to bring in exactly what they are running from and make the country over into what they left.  Which is also being seen in European countries that ARE accepting Islamic refugees in large numbers.

As far as protecting Christians from Islamic terror - not interested.  Sounds too much like another BLM thing where one group gets protection while all others are ignored.  I want protection from terror, just as much as Christians do, and deserve it just as much.  How about we protect the entire world, not just a portion of it because of their religious views.  Don't forget that there are far more Muslims being murdered by terrorists than Christians.

Machiavellianism?  And, that's why they brought in 5million Muslim in Europe, and now they are attacking, they declare civil emergency and arrest Germans, Swedes and Frenchmen that criticize the Islamic invasion. So the very government that brings it in is now the hero taking their rights but still won't fight it. 

The attacker blames the victims, its called blame shifting.  Its like someone calling someone else a racist, when the accuser is the racist one.

It sounds like an initiation of leaders who want to remain in power and keep their mansions, before complete destruction.   

Hillary wants to increase the Syrian refugees by 550% over Obama's 10,000.  She will start the backs of our houses on fire, then go to the front door to sell us fire extinguishers.

9. colorfulone profile image78

Was the President truthful about Muslim history?

"What Every American Needs to Know About the Qur'an"  by historian William Federer
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?314071-10 … n&buy=

10. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

In the Koran there is a word defined to  justify lying to your enemies in order to dominate them .

I cannot pronounce it properly I'm sure .

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13126238.jpg

1. profile image0

Tell us who wrote that.  Prove to us their credibility.
      It might be totally true but we cannot know for sure without knowing the biases of the author.
      Each of us has a bias to some extent.
      How strong is yours? How strong is mine? 
      How open or shut are our minds to other equally valid points of view?

1. profile image0

Ever read the Koran  Johnny , me either , But I listened  on Brietbart news as a Muslim media  pundit described the  act of lying for the promotion of Islam over  all other  Religions , I'm just repeating the  quotes.   The messenger if you will,      Check it out yourself  . I think one of the finest examples of this  act is   the political double speak-- anywhere from the middle east   .  The duality of  their  leaders is  extremely troubling to  the west and THIS is exactly why .

11. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13130289.jpg
    Facts from FRED. 

I think they are going to keep things together economically even though there will be a steady slow decline. We have a long ways to go because there is a lot of residual wealth for people to live off of in the USA.

But, if the Globalist gain and maintain full control, 5 years out doesn't look as bright for America.  Not that things are looking bright to me now, but there is still hope if Trump wins the election IMHO.

ADDED:

While Obama and Hillary hammer away at our 2nd Amendment rights (gun control).  The demand for firearms surges throughout Europe because of the terrorist attacks that are happening weekly, maybe daily.

BTW, Hillary secretly is planning on banning guns according to her delegate, Mary Bayer, who said they have to lie about it for now.  She was caught saying that on a hidden camera.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Could you provide footage of the video?

Sure!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75JZL83RJK8

Mary Bayer Admits Hillary Is Lying About Gun Control Agenda
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH0joU3dalE

1. profile image0

Colorfulone, do you ever read anything directly from the Democrat's viewpoint that is not 3rd/4th/5th-hand reporting from right-wing propaganda?
            If that video does not demonstrate base harrassment, please tell me what does.

2. profile image0

From your reply to this post I gather you most probably don't.
              Ok.

Maybe start a thread for Australians, that would be interesting since so many seem to hate Americans, and get news filtered through what is it?  Globalists.

1. profile image0

That of course is totally untrue.
                  Your isolationist stance means you know little about how this world is one world, and what happens in one country, to one group people, affects every one else.
                  Hate is an extreme expression.
                  I certainly question any narrow-minded attitude that cannot see beyond the end of the nose!
                  But hate?  Never.  Love to expand our thinking and working together for the Common Good?  For sure!

12. colorfulone profile image78

President Obama's Record of Dismantling Immigration Enforcement
    http://www.fairus.org/publications/pres … nforcement

President Barack Obama came to office in 2009 and pledged that during his first year of office he would enact amnesty legislation for illegal aliens living in the U.S. That, of course, did not happen—not because of any lack of ideological commitment on the part of the President, but because of pragmatic considerations.

Only two years earlier, then Senator Obama watched as President George W. Bush tried to toss the American people into the boiling cauldron of comprehensive amnesty in 2007. It didn’t work. Voters angrily crashed the Capitol switchboard on the day the Senate was set to vote and as a result, 14 Democrats joined 39 Republicans to vote down the amnesty legislation. As President, Obama concluded—correctly—there just is not an appetite in Congress for another politically bruising fight over comprehensive immigration “reform.”

Understanding that Members of Congress ultimately would not ignore the unequivocal objections of their constituents to amnesty, the Obama administration opted to adopt a strategy of dismantling immigration enforcement in order to achieve the same ends. The administration hoped that while the American people were focused on unemployment, crashing real estate values, banking scandals, health care reform, foreign policy crises, and countless other issues, they would not notice what was actually taking place.

This report details how the Obama administration has carried out a policy of de facto amnesty for millions of illegal aliens through executive policy decisions. Since 2009, the Obama administration has systematically gutted effective immigration enforcement policies, moved aggressively against State and local governments that attempt to enforce immigration laws, and stretched the concept of “prosecutorial discretion” to a point where it has rendered many immigration laws meaningless. Remarkably, the administration has succeeded in doing all this without much protest from Congress.

Thus, despite the fact that the U.S. Constitution grants Congress plenary authority over immigration policy, the Executive Branch is now making immigration policy unconstrained by constitutional checks and balances. This report chronicles the events that have unfolded over Obama’s presidency.

Read the full report.

13. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13132145.jpg

Trump said he would repeal all of Obama's executive orders if he becomes president. Obama signed a record number of executive orders his first 100 days as President undoing GW Bush's entire legacy. He is now petrified that Trump will win and do the exact thing to him erasing his entire 8 years. Unfortunately, the US citizens are still on the hook for the $12 Trillion he spent as the top blamer in chief.   #DonaldTrump2016 #NeverHillary

It seems to me Obama is signaling a Trump win in November, because if what Trump is saying was only helping Hillary win, then Obama would be encouraging Trump to keep on talking.  BUT, instead Obama rants and attacks Trump and even encouraged Republicans not to back him.  Even Obama's body language is showing signs of his lack of confidence from what I have stomached watching.  Ugh!

Punch through the media, Trump, and win by a landslide!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13132739.jpg

14. colorfulone profile image78

"Not only does Obama hate America, he hates Christians, Jews, heterosexuals, farmers, fisherman, ranchers, oil industry workers, gun owners, anyone who has a job and works for a living, and any person he considers rich (but is not a liberal)." 
    ~ Newt Gingrich yikes

15. colorfulone profile image78

Obama's Nobel Peace Fail?
    Obama Leaves Trail of Chaos Around the World

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/20 … -the-world

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13134051.jpg

"Of course the elections won't be rigged."
      - Imama Obama said... lol

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13135197.jpg

1. profile image0

Susie, you are sending so many unsolicited posts to this Thread, sometimes repeating them. 
        Are you afraid of not being heard? If and when your pal Donald gets in, you will not be allowed to speak your mind.  He will become dictatorial.  Just you wait and see....

Great meme for the Liar-In-Chief!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13138903.jpg

1. profile image0

It seems this hub has become your personal frantic attempt to change the opinions of others along your lines, Susie.  You are dominating it with your comments.  (Mostly the 3rd-hand comments of some other right-winger.) What are you afraid of?  That people will exercise their freedom of choice, intelligently?

16. colorfulone profile image78

"Are you afraid of not being heard?
    Nope.  God has not given me a spirit of fear.

The Donald and I are not 'pals'.     

Its the "politically correct culture" that has done the most damage to our First Amendment rights under the Obama Administration. 
    Trump is not politically correct!

Hillary Clinton on the other hand would be a PC dictator.  Saul Alinsky was one of her mentors who she admired and her philosophy has been influenced by him greatly.  His book "Rules For Radicals", he acknowledges Lucifer on the dedication pages. Hmm!

"Ben Carson rails against Hillary Clinton, Lucifer"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-LQTkytR8 

Imama Obama is a great admire of Saul Alinsky also, he and Hillary both wrote their thesis about this luciferian and his doctrine.  Neither have ever made them public.

1. profile image0

Where do you get your information from Colorfulone?   Do you rely on right-wing propaganda?  Or on the self-serving paraphernalia of religious people?  Or do you really think for yourself, outside of those ulterior motives?

2. Quilligrapher profile image74
      Quilligrapherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Here is another post to remind us that some posters should never be believed unless they provide citations to reliable, factual sources. Two sentences containing two lies that should have been vetted for accuracy and truthfulness before they were posted.

The first blatantly false statement reads: "Neither have ever made them public."

Hillary Clinton’s senior thesis has been available to the public at the archives of the Wellesley College library since 2001. Furthermore, anyone can view the thesis on microfilm through their local library’s interlibrary loan system. Several unspectacular critiques have been published through the years. Hillary Clinton’s thesis has, in fact, been made public and the OP’s post is false. {1}

The second falsehood was stated as follows: "He and Hillary both wrote their thesis about this luciferian [Saul Alinsky] and his doctrine."

Once again, the OP failed to fulfill the ethical obligation to research the truth before posting this lie. Doing so would have revealed that the topic of the President’s missing term paper was the process of making decisions and not the work of Saul Alinsky! Barack Obama’s former professor has spoken publicly and at length about the President’s senior thesis. The year-long course dealt with decisions and how they are made. The focus of the President’s thesis was the U.S. nuclear weapons negotiations with the Soviet Union.

"My recollection is that the paper was an analysis of the evolution of the arms reduction negotiations between the Soviet Union and the United States," Professor Baron said. “As I remember it, the paper was about those negotiations, their tactics and chances for success. Barack got an A." {2}

Finally, a few words about a real and factual connection between Saul Alinsky, Donald Trump, and the OP.

Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals is “a guide for future community organizers to use in uniting low-income communities, or ‘Have-Nots’, in order for them to gain social, political, legal and economic power.” It is not about Lucifer nor is it a collection of doctrines. It is, both in essence and intent, a series of strategies aimed at achieving social change.

However, when the OP writes, "Imama Obama is a great admire of Saul Alinsky also, he and Hillary both wrote their thesis about this luciferian and his doctrine," readers need to to be keenly aware of one of the Rules for Radicals in order to truly recognise the irony and the hypocrisy in this post.

Alinsky’s rule 5 reads, "Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."

Therefore, whenever Mr. Trump talks about “Lying Ted” Cruz, “Little Marco” Rubio, “Low-Energy” Jeb, “goofy Elizabeth Warren,” “crazy Bernie Sanders,” and the Clinton alternate “heartless Hillary,” or when the OP mimics the “Ridiculer-in-chief” with an unoriginal “Imama” Obama, informed voters can easily see who are really the admirers and the most obvious followers of Saul Alinsky’s ridicule rule and who are not.   
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg
      {1} https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_R … s_unveiled
      {2} http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2008 … ing-thesis

17. colorfulone profile image78

I do research.  Its on the internet.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13135730.jpg

From the dedication page of "Rule For Radicals".

This is the person Obama and Hillary thought so highly of that they both wrote their thesis on Saul Alinsky. A Luciferian / Satanist?  They have not released their thesis to the public to my knowledge.

1. profile image0

That's great, thanks.  I'm a Free Radical.   Where can I go to meet this Lucifer?  wink

You got me good that time, tummy laughs.  smile
        Thank you!

18. colorfulone profile image78

We just won a major victory against the Obama Administration’s IRS.

In breaking news, a federal appeals court moments ago agreed with our arguments that the Obama Administration’s IRS targeting of conservatives has not stopped, ruling “cessation [of the illegal targeting] has never occurred.”

The Obama Administration tried to throw out our lawsuit. The court rejected that attempt. After 3 years of litigation, our case will now go forward.

This means we will get our day in court. We will be able to bring our constitutional claims against the Obama Administration. We will hold the IRS accountable.

We could be back in federal court as soon as next week.

Jay Sekulow
    ACLJ Chief Counsel

19. colorfulone profile image78

Thanks to Trump speaking out about voter fraud, election fraud, Imama Obama was forced to publicly deny any knowledge of such a thing. 

Conclusion

So is vote fraud real? Yes. Did it occur in this election? Yes. Was it enough to steal the election? In reality, although no single instance or aspect of vote fraud was likely enough to tip the election for Obama, the aggregate of their corrupt activities – including illegal campaign donations, taking advantage of states without voter ID requirements, military ballots delivered too late, as well as the laundry list of elements identified in this report, may well have been.

Election 2012 provides a powerful justification for, at a minimum, enacting strong voter ID laws throughout the nation and a repeal of the most anti-Democratic voting legislation ever written, the National Voter Registration Act.

Protecting the integrity of the vote will prevent election theft and give voters more confidence in clean elections, a confidence that is today justifiably lacking.

Moreover, even had there been no vote fraud at all, the Obama administration stole this election: By virtue of the media monopoly Obama and his team enjoy, they have been able to lie, deceive and suppress damaging information throughout Obama’s entire first term. They have taken countless billions in taxpayer dollars to enrich their friends and union allies under the pretext of “stimulating” the economy and conducted a campaign of unprecedented viciousness against the Republican candidate while protesting vociferously in those few instances when Obama received richly deserved criticism.

The media provided perhaps the greatest in-kind benefit to the, Obama re-election effort, providing Democrats an advantage of countless billions in biased reporting; suppressing news unflattering to Democrats while exposing or even contriving stories damaging to Republicans and mischaracterizing their positions, while uncritically promoting the Democrat narrative:

The networks suppressed facts surrounding Benghazi-gate, leading moderate Democrat commentator Pat Caddell to label the media “the enemy of America.”
    The mass media have been, with a few notable exceptions, largely silent on the “Fast and Furious” DOJ gunrunning scandal responsible for the deaths of two Americans and countless Mexicans. Eric Holder has been able to successfully deflect calls for an independent investigation of Fast and Furious because the media offers no pressure.

CBS withheld its knowledge of the Petraeus affair until after the election to save the administration embarrassment
    The administration withheld a damning food stamp report showing the biggest monthly increase in a year, until well after the election Unions provide armies of on-the-ground volunteers to assist with get-out-the-vote, while countless foundations legitimize the leftist narrative. The top 115 leftist foundations control more than $100 billion in assets, vastly more than the ad hoc collection of philanthropists that support conservative issues, and focus their dollars in a collective effort to win. The left has become a virtual industry that promotes the Democrat narrative, feeds off the government at the taxpayers’ expense, ridicules vote fraud and seeks to expand voting opportunities that capitalize on the Democrats’ better organizing capability and their huge pool of bought-and-paid-for voters.

As Lyndon Johnson said following enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, “I’ll have those n*&^%*s voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

It is the Curley Effect writ large, i.e. destroying wealth to create dependency, and has grown the dependent class to almost 50 percent of America’s population. With the coming amnesty, that voter base will exceed 50 percent, guaranteeing the “permanent progressive majority” they seek.

Did Obama win with any kind of mandate? No. Despite all the vote fraud, despite a mass media that buried scandal after scandal while vilifying Obama’s opponents, despite a massive and growing welfare state buying off voters by the millions with endless giveaways, despite a political narrative unrelenting in its viciousness and dishonesty, and despite a weak, poorly articulated message from a Republican candidate with few discernible bedrock positions, Obama won with only a 3 percent margin.

A detailed article of voter / election fraud in 2012. 
    DID OBAMA STEAL THE 2012 ELECTION?
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/did-obama-st … EBJwivg.99

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam - Imama Obama is the Liar-in-Chief

20. colorfulone profile image78

Now, AETNA, the third largest insurance company in the U.S. is leaving Obamacare a.k.a. the Affordable Health Care Act.  They posted a $300 million loss per year. Seems like forced insurance (socialist) is not working, Democrats. Anything being reported in the elite TV media about this? This is YUGE news!
    http://www.businessinsider.com/aetna-re … ess-2016-8

Have no hear, be not afraid. 
      Health Insurance companies are pulling out of the Affordable Health Care Act, a.k.a. ObamaCare...soon no one will not have an intelligent choice to make, because there won't be any choices left.   

Obama ~ "You can keep your doctor."  What a joke!
      Lies, lies, lies...

21. colorfulone profile image78

Did you get a 'get out of jail card' Quilligrapher? 
    Thank you for more of the same old same old. 
    I'm not dazzled or baffled by that.
    God bless!

1. profile image0

Same old, same old replies.... To a man who has done his research, with just a little intelligence, and who gives you point-by-point discussion about what you have written....you then throw a nose-in-the-air rebuffal, and give him that glib "god bless."
      Can't you do better than that, Susie?

22. colorfulone profile image78

Jesus love you!

1. profile image0

Empty rhetoric.

("Rhetoric is speaking or writing that's intended to persuade."  I am not persuaded by a glib phrase about a semi-fictitious person who possibly existed 2000+ years ago.  Nor am I impressed by your seemingly inability to enter honest discussion from your own viewpoint.  Copy and paste all you like, it's empty unless it includes your own substance - which I could respect much more.)

23. colorfulone profile image78

President Obama’s Plane Full of Cash to Iran Recklessly Endangers America
    http://aclj.org/executive-power/preside … rs-america

Presidential Policy Directive -- Hostage Recovery Activities
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of … activities
    The United States is committed to achieving the safe and rapid recovery of U.S. nationals taken hostage outside the United States. The United States Government will work in a coordinated effort to leverage all instruments of national power to recover U.S. nationals held hostage abroad, unharmed.

The United States Government will strive to counter and diminish the global threat of hostage-taking; reduce the likelihood of U.S. nationals being taken hostage; and enhance United States Government preparation to maximize the probability of a favorable outcome following a hostage-taking.

The United States will use every appropriate resource to gain the safe return of U.S. nationals who are held hostage. But the United States Government will make no concessions to individuals or groups holding U.S. nationals hostage. It is United States policy to deny hostage-takers the benefits of ransom, prisoner releases, policy changes, or other acts of concession. This policy protects U.S. nationals and strengthens national security by removing a key incentive for hostage-takers to target U.S. nationals, thereby interrupting the vicious cycle of hostage-takings, and by helping to deny terrorists and other malicious actors the money, personnel, and other resources they need to conduct attacks against the United States, its nationals, and its interests.

The Administration continues to deceive the American people and Congress.  It lied about when the nuclear negotiations with Iran began.  It lied about who those negotiations began with – a radical Islamic regime, not the supposedly more moderate regime as the Administration told the American people.  It deceived Congress about secret side deals with Iran that now allow Iran to race toward nuclear weapons in only half the time previously known.

God bless America!

24. colorfulone profile image78

If you want to help fight globalism, vote for Paul Nehlem, a liberty loving patriot.

Paul Ryan, gave Globalist Obama everything he wanted.   

"Americanism, not Globalism." ~ Trump

1. profile image0

Still no discussion from you, only rhetoric.

1. profile image0

False rhetoric.  Lies and unapologetic distortions from a self-professed truth seeker.  roll

25. colorfulone profile image78

Joe Biden, " I guarantee ya', Barack Obama ain't takin' my shot guns! blah, blah, blah, ...they're going to start peddling that to ya'. I got two ... if he tries to fool my beretta, he's got a problem!" ... something like that. 

Biden Threatens Obama With Gun In 2008, Yet Media Attacks Trump
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA49_IjwCo4

26. colorfulone profile image78

New HP Post:  My Wall!  smile
    Charlotte Iserbyt is to be greatly commended for having put together the most formidable and practical compilation of documentation describing the "deliberate dumbing down" of American children by their education system. Anyone interested in the truth will be shocked by the way American social engineers have systematically gone about destroying the intellect of millions of American children for the purpose of leading the American people into a socialist world government controlled by behavioral and social scientists.
    *   https://archive.org/stream/DeliberateDu … t_djvu.txt

Which pill did you take, red or blue?

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." The term redpill refers to a human that is aware of the true nature of the Matrix."
    ~ Matrix

27. colorfulone profile image78

The former director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency, Gen. Michael Flynn, says the affiliates of the Islamic State terror organization are already residing in the United States, though exact numbers are unclear due to the Obama administration’s efforts to downplay and hide information about this threat from the American public. 
    http://freebeacon.com/national-security … y-america/

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13143397.jpg

28. colorfulone profile image78

TRUMP IS RIGHT? HERE’S PROOF HILLARY & OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS
    Video: Hillary even admitted U.S. created al-Qaeda, the precursor of ISIS
    http://www.infowars.com/trump-is-right- … nded-isis/

1. profile image0

"Belief" in this sort of stuff seems to be like a religion for you.
      Whether any of it is creditably true or not true is irrelevant.  You just find it makes a good story and you are sticking to it.  Right?
      We need to listen to the entire argument before drawing conclusions and making judgement.  This is the standard accepted process in any legitimate court of law.
      Yet when you want to find some bit of the discourse that fits your particular point of view, it's convenient to ignore or cloud other equally valid sides of the argument.  Then you can work successfully to sow your political biases around and hopefully get others on your side.
      Truth is virtually irrelevant here.

Facts are Facts! 

Imama Obama's own words,  "...we are speeding up training of ISIL..."
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU

I actually go and listen to things that come right out of the horse's mouth, and I read declassified government information.

1. profile image0

Except now Trump says he didn't really mean it seriously.  It was "sarcasm."  So, now what are you going to do?  Continue reporting lies as facts?  Yes, he said "ISIL" when he meant "Iraqi."  Nothing sinister, just a slip of the tongue.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta … wsrc%5Etfw

2. profile image0

Colorfulone, didn't you just LUV reading about, then hearing Pres. Obama say that?  Because it suited your preconceptions about him? 
        You only declare information to be fact when your mind's belief system can juggle the words to fit your desired interpretation.
        Don't be too alarmed by this:  there are  many minds that think just the way you do.   Just become aware of the way you think - then you can, maybe, make some changes.
        In my own case, I desire to see people in a better light.  This influences what I accept as truth.
        Yet I cannot presume my every perception IS true.
        Can you learn from this?

3. colorfulone profile image78

Right out of Obama's own mouth and that's a fact jack!

Obama calls in air strikes to defend Syrian rebels / ISIS. 
        Everyone knows about it, well...so I thought.

1. profile image0

A slip-of-the-tongue!  Don't you ever think beyond your prejudice?!

3. Sgt Prepper profile image60

Yuppers. Recently I have stumbled upon some credible information claiming former football-player turned soldier Pat Tilman was killed by friendly fire for fear he was going to reveal they were guarding fields of White Poppies for the Bush-family. AND get this - the Vatican made Islam intentionally.  I know that truth is stranger than fiction. BHO really did post a forged Birth Certificate on the White House website, Oswald WAS a patsy & 9/11 was an inside-job like Pearl Harbor was.

It is sad what happened to Pat Tilman, and we will never know for sure if he was a victim of fragging, but that does occur on the battle fields.  The war in Afghanistan has ended the lives of countless American fighters, those deaths more than doubled under Obama.  That is Obama's Afghan war legacy (and ISIS).  He has made the military contractors very rich with perpetual wars.

Nice to see you, Sgt. As you were! 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13148690_f1024.jpg

29. colorfulone profile image78

Fact – The creation of al-Qaeda and the ”Mujahideen” was created by the CIA

In Hillary Clinton’s own words, ”We had this brilliant Idea that we were going to come to Pakistan and create a force of  ”Mujahideen’ and equip them with stinger missiles and everything else to go after the soviets inside Afghanistan and we were successfull”

So this is not a conspiracy theory. This is history. This is fact.

'We Created al-Qaeda'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ff0EOj2WU

But, we all know what a liar Hillary Clinton is!  wink

30. colorfulone profile image78

Former DIA Chief Michael Flynn Says Rise Of ISIS Was A "Willful Decision" Of US Government

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ … nment.html

In May declassified US Defense Intelligence Agency documents from 2012 revealed the United States and its partners in the Gulf states and Turkey supported the Islamic State and planned to establish a Salafist principality in Syria.

Declassified Documents:  https://levantreport.com/2015/05/19/201 … an-regime/

The truth is hiding in plain sight!  I could go on and on...
    Wake up! 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13145260.jpg

Oh my, context, context, context.

Your first link leads off with this;
      "In an interview with Mehdi Hasan of al Jazeera, former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency Michael Flynn says that the decision to arm opposition to Syria's Bashar al-Assad went forward despite warnings that those weapons might fall into radical hands."

Then came the "willful decision" part. Does that change anything for you?

If you remember, the American public was clamoring for the U.S. to arm the "moderate" rebels at this time.

Then your second link includes this:
      "Astoundingly, the newly declassified report states that for “THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY [WHO] SUPPORT THE [SYRIAN] OPPOSITION… THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT, IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME…”

Is that kinda like "the enemy of my enemy...?" Does that context alter your perception at all? Want some coffee?

GA

31. colorfulone profile image78

The US government is not the solution with its present foreign policies.
    FAILED!

1. profile image0

Do you feel the American people have any responsibility?
      They chose each government that you mention.  The same will apply for this next government.
      So - how about you and your fellows owning the situation.
      You can't put the whole blame on the President.

32. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13146066.jpg

Obama on Hillary Clinton in 2008 vs now in 2016 - LOST CLIP
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c

Obama just wanted to remind voters of Hillary's life-long track record in 2008...but, then the Liar-in-Chief does a complete flip-flop in 2016.

What no one had any nasty remarks after listening to Imama Obama lie time after time? Good audio and video! 

I like this meme!
      http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13147643.jpg

33. colorfulone profile image78

Obama has failed to prove to the American people and to the world that Islam is a religion of peace. 

Donald Trump Foreign Policy Speech at Youngstown State University 8/15/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIfTKOWAWt8

Trump sounds presidential on how to make America safe again. 
    He doesn't sound like the inane idiot the media is managing to present.

34. colorfulone profile image78

Has Obama even tried to explain where $6.5 Trillion dollars went?  This is under his watch.

A new Department of Defense Inspector General’s report, released last week, has left Americans stunned at the jaw-dropping lack of accountability and oversight. The glaring report revealed the Pentagon couldn’t account for $6.5 trillion dollars worth of Army general fund transactions and data, according to a report by the Fiscal Times.
    http://theglobalelite.org/pentagon-cann … n-dollars/

35. colorfulone profile image78

The Obama administration believes that at least 12 detainees released from the prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have launched attacks against U.S. or allied forces in Afghanistan, killing about a half-dozen Americans, according to current and former U.S. officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … story.html

Makes prefect sense to release 15 more detainees from Guantanamo?  Not really!   Sounds like the lunatics running the asylum.

JV Team --- they're contained... lol

36. colorfulone profile image78

The ACLJ is already in court against the State Department on their refusal to produce records regarding President Obama’s Iran lie.
    *   http://aclj.org/executive-power/aclj-fi … n-cover-up

"In fact, we’ve filed numerous FOIA requests targeting the Obama Administration’s systemic abuse of executive power: Censoring words like “jihad” from our government lexicon and training materials; censoring an admitted jihadist’s 911 call transcript; funding efforts to unseat Israel’s head of state; and, political corruption tied to the FBI and Department of Justice’s investigation of the State Department email scandal."

ACLJ Takes Legal Action to get to the Bottom of the Clinton Foundation Collusion with the Obama State Department
    http://aclj.org/aclj-takes-legal-action … department

37. colorfulone profile image78

I stayed quite about this...til now.
    VIDEO: TRUMP RIGHT ABOUT $400 MILLION RANSOM TO IRAN
    State Dept. admits US wouldn't hand over $400 million to Iran until they released four American hostages
    http://www.infowars.com/video-trump-rig … m-to-iran/

Alex Jones calls Obama, "bitch." 
    I'm cool

"Speaking of lies, we now know from the State Department announcement that President Obama lied about the $400 million dollars in cash that was flown to Iran. He denied it was for the hostages, but it was. He said we don’t pay ransom, but he did. He lied about the hostages – openly and blatantly – just like he lied about Obamacare.

Now the Administration has put every American travelling overseas, including our military personnel, at greater risk of being kidnapped. Hillary Clinton owns President Obama’s Iran policy, one more reason she can never be allowed to be President."  ~  Donald J. Trump

1. profile image0

Susie, it seems you desire to dominate this thread with right-wing propaganda.
        Who is listening and changing their opinion as a result?
        You continue to preach rubbish.  Imho.

I find her rather astute and encouraging. A breath of fresh air and hopefulness. Unlike me she presents facts unantagonistically. EVERYTHING liberalism stands for is exactly backwards from common sense and reality. Liberals hate truth and don't want anybody to hear truth. That is why they try to shoutdown good wise men like President Reagan, George Wallace & Donald Trump.
          Sadly Trump and Voter-ID will be too little and too late. The damage is already done with this treasonous usurper BHO in our White House. Our once Christian nation is toast. Stick a fork in us!
          Prepare for The Rapture and get ready for martial-law! Not even our precious right to own and carry firearms will save us.
          Jesus provides our ONLY real means of escape from tribulation, judgment & damnation.

I love Him!

2. profile image0

What are you going to do when martial law doesn't happen and the rapture never comes for you?  Just wondering.  When you're on your death bed and still waiting, will you still believe?

List of predictions of the end of the world

Rationalwiki is even more propogandic fiction than SNOPES. The Holy Bible is where you can read the real truth about the past, present and future.  For me to live is Christ and to die is gain. The Rapture is in God's good time not my own.  The players of the unholy trinity are now on stage i.e. Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist, Jesuit Pope Francis the False Prophet & Allah the devil.  If I am wrong about any of this I will still be saved by the skin of my teeth. I do know that in Luke 10:18 Jesus said "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."  In Hebrew BARAK means 'lightning' and BAMAH means 'on high or lower regions of heaven'. Hence God's only begotten Son told us exactly who the man of lawlessness would be BARAK O BAMAH.

1. profile image0

So you're covered, right or wrong.  Convenient for you, isn't it?  big_smile

Covered by the blood of Jesus forever and always praise God!

State Department spokesman John Kirby admitted on Thursday during questioning that it was a key part of the deal with Iran for the American prisoners to be released, and without that provision, the Iranian government would not have received the $400 Million payment.

“In basic English, you’re saying that you wouldn’t give them the $400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?” AP reporter Brad Klapper asked Kirby.

“That’s correct,” Kirby answered.

The Obama government has repeatedly claimed that the money was part of a settlement over a failed arms deal from 1979, and was not a ‘ransom’ payment.

State Department Says $400 million To Iran Was Contingent On American Prisoners' Release
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWJcuTnppYA

State Department blames criticism of U.S. ransom payment to Iran on the media
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_em3SM-aTIY

smile   http://www.infowars.com/insane-state-de … iran-deal/

38. colorfulone profile image78

The U.S. Central Command is under investigation after reports that intelligence analysts were pressured to show a false and more positive view of our fight against ISIS and to downplay the threat.
    Why are military reports being altered? We must get to the bottom of this.
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13155621.jpg

Cooking The Books on ISIS: The Military Intelligence Controversy
    http://aclj.org/national-security/cooki … 48192303=1

39. profile image49
    Deemastyposted 7 years ago

Good

40. colorfulone profile image78

The Pentagon failed to account for $6.5 trillion in its financial statement, a recently-recovered Inspector General’s report on the 2015 fiscal year said. It reveals the audit of the Department of Defense was “materially misstated.”

The IG has also found that 16,513 of 1.3 million records were “removed” from the Pentagon’s budget system during the third quarter of the 2015 fiscal year.

https://www.rt.com/usa/356562-pentagon- … ion-audit/

What the heck can anyone do about it now?   Nothing!   

I heard one expert talking and he said if we ever got to the bottom of the Clinton corruption, 1/3 of the administration would have to leave office. That many careers politicians are that corrupt?

41. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13159515.jpg

Good news!  A U.S. federal judge has granted an injunction sought by 13 states that were fighting to block Obama administration's guidance mandating that transgender students be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice.  Less confusion.

Christians are fighting the battle for religious freedom all across this country, we just don’t hear about them all. Thomas Rost operates a Detroit funeral home as a ministry to serve grieving families, and he was sued by an employee who had been dismissed after informing his bosses that he was going to transition from male to female. The employee violated the dress code requiring men to wear suits. On Thursday, a federal judge dismissed the lawsuit and wrote, “Thomas Rost is a devout Christian whose life’s work stems from his religious beliefs, including that shunning one’s biological sex is an affront to God.” We need to be thankful for every victory for religious freedom in America! ~  Franklin Graham

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-michi … SKCN10T2EI

This would be laughable if it weren't so sad.  Christians aren't fighting for religious freedom - they're fighting for the "right" to impose their beliefs on others...such as the belief that "shunning one’s biological sex is an affront to God.”. 

That judge should be dismissed himself for allowing Rost to impose his very personal religious beliefs onto his employees.  Private beliefs are just - private - and have no place in the public or business world.

"The employee violated the dress code requiring men to wear suits."
          Nothing religious about that at a funeral home! 

Just sharing the information, wilderness, but thank you for sharing your opinion.  I think the judge made the right decision.  The employee was trying to force their boss into changing the "dress code" for men, and brought forth a lawsuit to boot.  What a loser.

According to the Ambassador for International Religious Freedom, David Saperstein, the world is currently “witness[ing] violent upheavals, some of historic proportions, in which entire communities are in danger of being driven out of their homelands based solely on their religious or ethnic identities.”

74% of the world’s population lives in “countries with serious restrictions on religious freedom, whether caused by government policies or the hostile acts of individuals, organizations, or societal groups.”

2015 Annual Report on International Freedom (IRF)
          Briefing on the Release of the 2015 Annual Report on International Freedom
          http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/08/260962.htm

Executive Summary: 2015 International Religious Freedom Report
          http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/256199.pdf

Highlights of the Report
          http://aclj.org/persecuted-church/relig … population

Is Detroit in Nigeria or some other African nation then?  Saudia Arabia?  And somehow you left out the Christian massacres in parts of Africa.

Your whole post was about religious freedom in the US, arguably the most religious tolerant country in the world.  How did it suddenly switch and become about about other parts of the earth?

Christians are fighting the battle for religious freedom

Not just across the country, but also across the world people are fighting for religious freedom, and dying for it.  I feel connected with ever spirit and soul in this battle world wide, I suppose largely thanks to the WWW.

They sure are, and have been doing so for millenia.  It's what religion does best - kill the opposition in the name of God - and it hasn't mattered whether protestant or catholic, Christian or Muslim.

Just as they are doing in this country, although the fight seldom escalates to murder.  Instead the fight is in the courts and the legislature, always to maintain religious control over others - to force others to follow personal religious beliefs, never to force freedom onto them.

We see it in the fight against gay rights, we see it in denial of sexual orientation, we see it in the abortion issues.  It's always about preventing someone else from doing what MY god says they shouldn't.

Drop by drop that fight is being lost to a worldwide cult of evil made up of a vast array of secret societies. They put their puppets into power and inch-by precious inch they make what is wrong legal and celebrate it.  We had a homosexual in my Marine platoon during Vietnam.  He was derided and drummed out of the corps in shame as it should be.
                  His undesirable discharge required he register as a "pervert" with his hometown police department. Things have really gone downhill since 1971 especially since that gay, commie, Kenyan-born Moslem was selected to our presidency. Wake-up & open your eyes people!

You're right - drop by drop the Christian fight to force their personal beliefs onto others is slowly being defeated.  Thank God (or Allah or Buddha or whatever diety you favor) for huge favors.  Now if we can just do the same for Muslims as well.

42. Sgt Prepper profile image60

Those who preach "tolerance" the loudest are the most hateful close-minded people of all. They will gladly send Bible-believers to the FEMA camps & guillotines. In the end they will get their reward.

Have you heard about the black slime that is attacking the monuments in Washington DC like a plague?  With all the technology today, they don't know how to get rid of it.  They are calling it a biofilm, and they don't know where it came from.  Could it be a sign to make us wonder?

Lev. 14:40  "contaminated stones"

No but thank you for that. I have a photo of me sitting in Neptune's Fountain in Washington, D.C. near the library of Congress in 1972. Why is that even there on government property?

Humor me.  There are a lot of satanic symbols in Washington DC.

43. colorfulone profile image78

Obama announced that the United Nations is coming to monitor the 2016 election.  This has have happened before.  That's kind of proof we are under foreign control.  I think the UN monitors are going to need monitoring, don't want any voter fraud / election fraud.

Look up "united nations building meditation room lucis trust".
    Is it an occult?

1. Credence2 profile image77
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Who do you think should do the monitoring, the Republicans?

Can we hire some Martians, maybe?  big_smile

I am partial to Venusians, really...

Can't.  They're all women and would surely tip the scales for Clinton.

Figured that you would pick up on that!!

I'm old enough to have read that!  Well, lets think this through.

Mercury: hottest planet; as the election heats up likely to have a meltdown and abdicate their responsibility.

Venus: Out as all women

Mars: Again out as all men.

Jupiter: Biggest planet in the system, likely to have bias for the biggest candidate.

Saturn: Surrounded by that giant earring, would probably lean towards Clinton.

Neptune:  Highest winds in the solar system.  Coupled with those two blowhards could destroy the planet.

Pluto: The far out planet - possible bias for the far out candidacy of Trump.

That leaves Uranus, the perfect choice.  With a hard "A" pronunciation will love both candidates and be unable to pick one to favor.  I'll drop them a line tomorrow and see if they want the job.

Well, the options are sparse, perhaps we could go extra-solar? Otherwise it appears that we don't have any eligible candidates......

Now, that's a smart question,
        its not stupid at all.   
        Trump is running like you are smart,
        Hillary is running like you are stupid. 

Mr. T. came out and said --
        we have incredible election fraud,
        and they said 'your a nut, it doesn't exist.'
        Obama was like 'what's that?'

So, the UN is sending 500 observers
        saying ... there's evidence --
        of election fraud
        in the US.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13163240.jpg
        Trump called on Americans to be observers at the polls!

Hello again Colorful one,

I looked all over for more information about your statement that the U.N. was sending 500 monitors to observe our 2016 elections. Could not find a thing. maybe I used the wrong keywords, or maybe you weren't talking about the 2016 elections, or maybe I just missed the boat period.

Would you help me out? I think your claim is malarky, but I really don't like forming opinions without a little background to stand on. So before I close the book on that opinion, would you offer a source for me to look at?

GA

Thought I remembered something about this deep in the dim recesses of my memory.

"Texas is threatening to arrest international election observers, after Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s State Department invited 44 UN election observers to “observe” the coming elections.

Although the UN has no legal authority or power to monitor elections in the United States, the State Department has allowed them to monitor US elections since 2002. This year Texas is putting an end to the UN’s power grab, and is threatening to arrest any observers who come within 100 feet of a polling place on Election Day."
            http://offgridsurvival.com/texastoarres … observers/

Geeze, that article was on October 25, 2012...and, Hillary Clinton accused Obama of election fraud.  Those two were really arch rivals.  (snort) 

Thanks to you! 

I'm glad you are as smart as Trump thinks you are! 
              Hillary thinks we're stupid.

The OSCE rights group requests 500 international observers to monitor US presidential vote
            http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-el … KKCN10Y08Z

That is a EU / UN organization, its part of the corporate set up that created the UN.

Ok, I see now. The U.N. hasn't taken the position that our elections are prone to fraud and is sending 500 monitors to address these concerns, instead what you meant was some "groups" have asked  them to observe. Kinda throws a different slant on your comment don'cha  think?

GA

Nite nite. 
                ADDED: provide your own solution.
                Can't? That's why Trump will win!

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13163458.jpg

That is your response to my question?

My "solution" is that you can't valid your claim. Your "solution" is that is why Trump will win...  Yep I am lost. Your proof is in the pudding. Please sir, may I have some more."

GA

Read back and control the knee jerk.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13163465.jpg

"Petty bickering" is against the terms of service on HP.

2. IslandBites profile image89
      IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

44. Joanna Perrett profile image58
    Joanna Perrettposted 7 years ago

I can't comprehend the ignorance and bigotry of delusional, misinformed, and  ignorant individuals posting on this site.
    This spreading of propaganda only descriminates and evades the ethos of the fundimental teachings and lessons integral to most organised religions. These principles are based on respect, moral values, kindness without expecting it in return, and expressing gratitude for everything you have, not what you don't have.....to name a few.
    As a previous agnostic, my life has been transformed by connecting with my higher power and sending daily thanks and gratitude for everything that I have been blessed with,  not the things I don't have.
    I think the point I am trying to convey is as long as you see and focus on the negatives, which you cannot influence, the more unhappy and unfulfilled your life will be.
    I have been diagnosed with recurrent stage 3 breast cancer, my daughter is currently in a adolescent mental health unit after experiencing a drug induced psychosis. My family are not talking to me because I disclosed details of abuse I suffered as a child which was incestuous. I am a recovering addict in the early stages of recovery.
    Regardless of all these problems which some might view as incredibly bad luck,  I still feel blessed. I am alive, I live in a country where all my needs are met despite these obstacles. I have amazing friendships and witnesses miracles happening every day.
    If you live your life with a heart full of love and give thanks for every day you are lucky enough to be living in this world you might find that the negatives which you describe dissipate into insignificance.
    Wake up and smell the coffee!

Welcome, I know that we all appear to be insane here, but there are many good discussions from time to time.

Welcome to Hub Pages and all my hopes to you for recovery from your disease.

It just might be a lunatic she's looking for to tell her the truth about BHO, HRC, the Illuminati, 9/11 & the Protocols of Sion.
        www.biblebelievers.org

Back in the Middle East before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state in 2009, Libya was stable, Syria was under control, Egypt was ruled by a secular president who was an ally of the US, Iraq was experiencing a reduction in violence...the group that would become what we now call ISIS was close to being extinguished, and Iran was being choked off by economic sanctions.

Fast forward to today and what have we gotten from Obama and Clinton.  Knowing that the Middle East has erupted from what it was as recently as 2009.

That is the experience Hillary Clinton is running for president on.  Setting the Middle East on fire, creating a vacuum for radical Islamic extremists, and over throwing regimes.  WHY?  For the bankers.  That is what we know now from her emails.   ...  And, she's still lying to the public. 

Hillary is not a Democrat or a Republican, she is a corny capitalist of the worst kind, and Obama isn't far behind her.

FINALLY: SCIENTISTS NAME BLOOD SUCKING PARASITE AFTER OBAMA
          Blood fluke that infects lungs of Malaysian turtles named Baracktrema obamai

http://www.infowars.com/finally-scienti … ter-obama/
          The Journal explains the blood fluke is a “new genus and species… named in honor of Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States of America, and 5th cousin, twice removed” of one of the scientists who participated in the study.

Barack Obama "Baracktrema obamai" is a Parasite! 
          I thought you'd get a kick out of this!

US HOUSE ADOPTS ’SUE THE SAUDIS’ 9/11 BILL
            Saudis behind 9/11

The Senate version of JASTA, proposed by John Cornyn (R-Texas) and Charles Schumer (D-New York), was approved in May by 100 votes to zero. The House approved it on Friday by unanimous consent, giving the Republican-dominated legislature the ability to override a veto from President Barack Obama, the "Baracktrema obamai".

https://www.rt.com/usa/358827-house-bill-sue-saudi/

Saudi Arabia has tried to block the bill, using the services of its many lobbyists in Washington. Among them is the Podesta Group, co-founded by current Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta and run by his brother Tony.

September 11th will mark the 15 year anniversary since 9/11.
            Take your veto and shove it, Obama!

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13213520.jpg

Thankfully, Congress saw fit to override Obama’s Veto to preventing 9/11 Victims from suing Saudi Arabia. 

Now, let's hope Congress will Stop Obama Administration from Giving Up Internet Freedom
              https://aclj.org/free-speech/deadline-l … et-freedom

Please, sign the petition!

Well, well, well...facts are coming out!  Obama is officially an Islamic terrorist protecting piece of sh*t.

The FBI quietly released on Friday phone conversations between police negotiators and the Orlando shooter that clearly show the shooter’s motive was retaliating for the execution of an ISIS commander by a drone strike. In other words, the FBI and Obama administration deliberately lied and covered up the shooter’s motive, putting out a false narrative that was eagerly repeated by the media.

And, for the first time, an Obama veto has been overridden by Congress. Today Congress overrode Obama’s veto of a bill that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue foreign sponsors of terrorism. The administration is concerned that it will lead to discovery of Saudi ties to 9/11 but they are also concerned that it would set a precedent that would lead to the US being sued for criminal acts it commits abroad. We look at new accusations that the US coordinated with ISIS militants on airstrikes with Syria and the escalation of war in Iraq as even more US troops join the fight in Iraq.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD92X2QKpm0

In Colorado you can legally purchase commercial marijuana named "Obama Kush" go figure!
            Plus there's that fish just named after BHO too. Sadly the man isn't even an American. As for Netanyahu my wife and I greatly admire him also. He can't help it he happens to be left-handed like so many other current and recent world-leaders.  I am suspicious of everybody, even Trump.

What next, huh?   Thanks for the laughs. 

I found this old video from 2008 of Obama basically calling Hillary Clinton the biggest fraud in politics.  Exposing her lies.  Its pretty comical really.
              https://twitter.com/Trump_World/status/ … 99424?s=09

I hope you are having a reasonably good day on the 15th Anniversary of 9/11.  It is an emotionally sad day for me once again.  - Chin up!

I'm so glad you found a higher power and are recovering from addiction, that is a miracle in itself.  I am thankful and gratitude for everything and I am so blessed everyday.  I'm living a dream come true while living in the moments the best I can, and taking care of my 89 year old Mom, who has Alzheimer's disease, she is home bound. So, that pretty much makes me home bound too, because she needs around the clock supervision and care.  Its such a joy to be able to spend her last days with her at home, she is a saint. She loves to sing spiritual songs with me and make a joyful noise, we pray together,  but we have our personal relationship with God too.

I feel blessed that I was raised in a Christian home with godly parents, who instilled good values and principles in me, and that's the way I brought up my children.  I came to know Jesus Christ when I was 10 years. old, so God has been working on me for a long time, and He is not done yet.  I have a personal relationship with Jesus, everyday.  Anything else is pretty insignificant really.

God bless you with all you are going through personally, and as a mother in recovery. I hope you have a great support network and trusted friends you can talk to and rely on when you need them. And, that you can find a great sponsor in the program to help you work through the steps. And, God bless your daughter!

It is wonderful to be alive living in these exciting times we are in, I am enjoying the ride.

"If you live your life with a heart full of love and give thanks for every day you are lucky enough to be living in this world you might find that the negatives which you describe dissipate into insignificance."

I don't believe in "luck", (I'm blessed) and I do not feel negative focusing on issues that interest me. I like sharing information in the forums, its an outlet for me being home bound with my precious Mom.   

Thank you!  God Bless!

P.S. People in the forums can get kind of grumpy with me when I share my Christian faith, or get negative because they don't like what I post otherwise about public figures which is legal to do.  That's a part of life!  I'll just be me, I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. 
      BTW,  personal attacks are forbidden in the TOS on HubPages Forums.

45. colorfulone profile image78

Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, came forward some time ago and reported that the US Military was ordered by the Obama Administration to support Al Qaeda, and the military said, "No!"

US Defense Intelligence Agency Head: "It Was A Willful Decision [by America] to "Support and Insurgency that had Salafists, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood
    *   http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/08/ … rhood.html

It was revealed in Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's that she sent her daughter, that it was an Al Qaeda type of terrorist group that attacked Benghazi.  I REMEMBER, no help was sent and four Americans were killed in battle that went on for 13 Hours.  I'll never forget!

46. colorfulone profile image78

"President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet guaranteed by the U.S. government. His plan to end American stewardship would hand new power to authoritarian governments offended by the internet as we know it."

Congress Can Save the Internet
    The White House will end U.S. oversight at month’s end, unless lawmakers step in.
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/congress-ca … 1473630838

47. colorfulone profile image78

A photo of Hillary Clinton at the 9/11 ceremony before she collapsed, and a photo of her body double after she collapsed.  She sure looked a lot better, younger, slimmer, and alive after she collapsed, wink, wink!
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13194475.jpg

I'm beginning to think the Obama's knew Hillary was not going to be able to hold up to the stress of the campaign because of her failing health. 

As disgusting as this may be, I think they will replace Hillary with tranny Michelle "Micheal" Obama.  Imama Obama has lamented many times about term limits in the WH. 

After all, it was Obama's senior adviser Valerie Jarrett who leaked to the press, Hillary’s email server scandal. Which was perfectly timed with Hillary's announcement to run for president.  How's that for slinging mud to mire her in scandal from the very beginning?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/anyone-s … dal_032015

The word is, that the Obamas actually hate Hillary Clinton.

48. colorfulone profile image78

WikiLeaks’ Guccifer 2.0: Obama Sold Off Public Offices to Donors
    http://observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-g … to-donors/

Its not just Hillary who likes pay-to-play. 
    I love these Wikileaks, more to come. 

Included in the leak was a list of high-profile donors from 2008 and the ambassadorship they received in exchange for their large donation to the DNC and Barack Obama’s Organizing For Action (OFA). Essentially, Obama was auctioning off foreign ambassador positions and other office positions while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state. The largest donor listed at contributions totaling over $3.5 million, Matthew Barzun, served as U.S. Ambassador to Sweden from 2009 to 2011, served as President Obama’s National Finance Chair during his 2012 reelection campaign, and now serves as U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom.

US diplomats cry foul as Obama donors take over top embassy jobs
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ … bs-rewards

HACKER GUCCIFER 2.0 RELEASES MORE LEAKED HILLARY CLINTON DNC EMAILS
    https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/ … dnc-emails
    (this is a legit site)

49. colorfulone profile image78

Why Did the Obama Administration Funnel Millions to Secretary of State John Kerry’s Daughter’s Nonprofit?

As reported in the Daily Caller, millions of dollars have been funneled through the Peace Corps to a nonprofit foundation created and directed by Secretary of State John Kerry’s daughter. In a scheme that demands an honest and detailed explanation, the Department of State funded a Peace Corps program and then the Peace Corps awarded the money without competitive bids to a nonprofit established by Dr. Vanessa Kerry, who created the program.

The program, the Seed Global Health program helmed by Dr. Kerry, initially received a three-year contract worth $2 million in State Department money on September 10, 2012. At the time, her father was the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, which oversees both the Department of State and the Peace Corps. Seed then secured a four-year extension of its contract, again without competition in September 2015. This extension was worth $6.4 million to Seed. As evidence of her direct financial interest, Dr. Vanessa Kerry drew a salary from Seed for the first time in 2014. She received $140,00 for a reported 30 hours per week. More troubling is evidence that Dr. Kerry received assurance that she should not have to compete with other groups for Department of State funds.

While both Seed spokesman Mark Marino and Department of State spokesman John Kirby deny that there is any conflict of interest afoot, and while the Obama Administration persists in applauding itself for transparency despite a recent Associated Press report showing that 77% of Freedom of Information Request (FOIA) are either censored or completely denied, the American people should be skeptical of such self-serving claims.

Hold Corrupt, Lawless Admin. Accountable
    http://aclj.org/executive-power/why-did … 48797604=1

50. profile image52
    johnmiller12503posted 7 years ago

i do not know

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)