I agree with Ben Carson, no muslims as president.

Jump to Last Post 301-350 of 482 discussions (2500 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
    ~ Gandhi

1. profile image0
      jonnycomelatelyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I don't know why you included that quote, it seems dismissive of what that man Mencken stood for....but on a very shallow level.

The side of politics that you seem to be so akin to is at odds with reality, it seems to me.  Have you seen this YouTube video?  http://www.ted.com/talks/al_gore_the_ca … ate_change

Really worth watching.

2. colorfulone profile image79

Obama's Gangster-Style Politics in selection a Supreme Court Judge.  He is leaking / vetting a law school classmates of his to counter balance and politically bully the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee into bowing to his will. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/us/po … .html?_r=0

Obama is attempting to manipulate a judge from Senator Chuck Grassley’s state of Iowa, while the Senator is in a fight for  reelection, for leverage to muscle him onto caving on confirmation hearings.

The American people deserve to have a majority vote in selecting a Justice on principles, rather then individual judges as Obama purposes to do

Senator Grassley is firm and quoted once senator Joe Biden who said,. “The President should consider following the practice of a majority of his predecessors and not--and not--name a nominee until after the November election is completed.”

A party President has not succeeded, since 1880, to have another party controlled Senate confirm his Supreme Court nominee during a presidential election year.

Like it of not Obama, there is a role for the Senate to play. sad

Petition to Secure Senate Action!
    https://secure.senateaction.com/xv8f9/s … b2cd55106c

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

President Obama is doing his job under the Constitution. The Senate is refusing to do it's job and leaving the Supreme Court with a critical vacancy for a year-and-a-half or thereabouts.

colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi Ralph.   I don't know what you are talking about, ... Because,  U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead last month on Feb. 16th, 2016.  You didn't seem to understand my post if you think Obama is going about this constitutionally.  He is going about this Chicago style, and the Constitution is not that.

We disagree. Obama is doing his job correctly. The Senate apparently is not. Not yet, anyway.

1. Credence2 profile image78
            Credence2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I am with you Ralph, it is mindless to the say that the President is taking a "gangster" approach to his Constitutional duty to fill the vacancy created by the death of Scalia with all possible dispatch. The only source of obstruction and Bulls*** is the current Congress, specifically the Senate, led by none other than  the 'Scarecrow', Mitch McConnell!

Obama is attempting a shakedown.  Extortion is not the American way or how the Constitution works! 
      http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12911117.jpg

1. profile image0

More Photoshopped lies that suit your prejudice, colorfulone?
        When you offer forgiveness to the name of H.L.Menckel, but try to crucify the name of your current President, your credibility has just been thrown 100% on the garbage heap.

More like into the 'Trumpster'

Obama is in bed with Communist China!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12917461.jpg

1. Live to Learn profile image61
          Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

roll

1. profile image0

Linking that sort of right-wing false drivle to this discussion shows a mind full of irrationality.

We know you like Obama! wink
              http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12917489_f1024.jpg

2. Live to Learn profile image61

It shows a lot more than that. None of it very flattering.

Last year, China ran up the largest trade surplus in history, at our expense, $365 billion. We exported $116 billion in goods to China. China exported $482 billion worth of goods to us.

Total trade deficits with China in the Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama era? $4 trillion. Total U.S. trade deficit in 2015$736 billion, 4 percent of our GDP.

Those trade deficits also explain the rise of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. Yet, with the exception of Trump, none of the GOP candidates seems willing to debate, defend or denounce the policies that eviscerated America — and empowered the People's Republic.

According to Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/PatrickBuchanan/ … z42tFaMy1M

I have been looking into the predicted US trade deficit with the murderous government of Communist Red China for 2016.  sad    Gotta dig for info on this stuff folks,  I believe Trump's predictions are right-on.  Is there any questions as to why China doesn't want Trump as president?

1. rhamson profile image71
            rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

And who is going to pay for our neglect. Our children and their children. We are despicable to thrust this on our children.

That is the big concern for every adult, I would hope.  Our children deserve to have an inheritance, not a debt they will never be able to recover from. 

The standard of living in China is low, so people work for much lower wages. The exchange rate is set to be priced lower than the USDA. Its cheaper to do business with China, and that amounts to American jobs are lost because of it.  "Stupid is as stupid does".   We need smarter people who care about America running things in DC. 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12923245.jpg

Most people realize that the US imports consumer materials that are raw goods to China for assembly, then when they are sent back they are called imports, when the American owned companies are profiting.

3. colorfulone profile image79

Fast & Furious Guns Found in El Chapo Compound as Obama Scandal Cover-Up Loses in Federal Court

http://aclj.org/constitution/fast--furi … eral-court

The Obama Administration has been with-holding documents from Congress over the Fast and Furious scandal.  His unconstitutional and lawless Executive overreach is connected to the death of "Brian Terry, a U.S. Border Patrol Agent killed in Arizona in December 2010, a Mexican police chief, and others."

Congress did take action and began the investigation this tragic scandal.

* http://aclj.org/constitution/fast--furi … eral-court
    http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12911131.jpg

I like using meme's.  Illustrations are great!

1. profile image0

It is not for me to pass comment on the Election procedure as you practice it in the United States.  That is none of my business and to comment would be impertinent.
      But I am entitled to comment on your use of this site, Colorfulone.
      You continue to post material that is extremely biased without any factual back up from a reliable source.  You continue to insult your Head of State, also without factual back up.  The only "back up" which you do speak of is equally biased -- and concocted, as far as I can see from my very limited knowledge.
      You know that the President whom you so often disparage is not in a position to argue back with you, at least in public view.  To do so would be demeaning and derogatory to the office of President.
      So this puts you in a position of unfair advantage. 
      Regardless of your political persuasion, which should be and is entitled to be expressed clearly in any democratic system, it should take clear and definite proof of guilt before you throw such insulting stuff at your Head of State. 
      If you continue to post such offensive and obviously false photographs, you are part of the lie.  You cannot escape your responsibility in it.
      IMHO

4. colorfulone profile image79

Next we will hear about Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's retirement, because Obama isn't happy about the 81 year old not giving up her seat.   I hope she won't be found dead with a pillow over her face like Antonin Scalia.

That is over the top. Even for you.

2. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Jonnycomelately is treating you with great respect, yet you ignore his points. That is disrespectful, and that is one big reason you have no credibility here.

3. profile image0

Like a killer would be dumb enough to leave the pillow on his face.  roll

“We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled."  (adding that) Scalia “was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap.” -  said John Poindexter

Poindexter, was a big donor of Obama's.

1. profile image0

Of course, a smart killer would erase any signs of struggle by straightening the bed clothes but leaving a pillow over his head.

Makes perfect sense.  roll

No, it doesn't.  Unless! ...  wink  But, tell that to John Poindexter!   I wasn't the one who found Antonin Scalia's body with a pillow over his face.

2. GA Anderson profile image90
          GA Andersonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hello again Colorfulone,

Once more a snippet that fits an agenda, and used to imply something, turns out to be incorrect.

After all the hoopla from conspiracy folks, the author of your quote issued a much publicized update on 2/17/16, just two days after the original 2/15/16 quote. Here is one source, a New York Daily News article;

"The owner of the Texas ranch where Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died struck back against the conspiracy theorists Wednesday.

John Poindexter told the Daily News he wants to respond to those running wild with his comments earlier this week — that he found Scalia with “a pillow over his head” in his room at the Cibolo Creek Ranch Saturday morning.

...Poindexter, a Houston manufacturing magnate, said the conservative justice’s pillow was above his head and resting against the headboard of the bed.
          “There was a pillow over his head, not over his face,” said Poindexter. “ the face was entirely clear.”

Did you miss that clarification? Does it change your mind about your quote?

GA

5. colorfulone profile image79

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12912558.png

“Mr. Cruz is a real Leader,” Obama said in the release. “He represents the best of Canada, something this country needs. Like many of our best leaders he was born on foreign soil and will bring those not quite American values to the highest office in the USA and I endorse his candidacy for President of the United States”

No Obama, we want American values in the White House. 

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12912570.jpg

1. profile image0

Geez, just because he's rich doesn't mean he can't be paid off.  Logic 101.

Don't attempt to bring logic and reason into this. Haven't you read the other recent posts?

1. profile image0

Uh, yes, but one can hope.  Oh, who am I kidding.

LOL

1. GA Anderson profile image90

Funny video, but there was a scary comment below it.

"Well... what if his dick is f***ing majestic and literally the gift of god. a god penis, what if his penis is so f***ing perfect... it acually breaks all mens confidence...

Imagine the panic outbreak..."

GA

1. profile image0

Hilarious!

1. profile image0

"Don't attempt to bring logic and reason into this..... "   Any attempt has obviously failed, but it is not bad entertainment.... if the consequences were not so ominous.

Imagine my confusion here. You complained because I posted the letters wtf and now this from you. Very strange.

"Imagine my confusion here. You complained because I posted the letters wtf and now this from you. Very strange."  Live to Learn 

Hey, I didn't complain about that...you'll have to go read that again.   c'mom...it was GA who complained.  sad   Don't bring it over to this thread...keep that garbage where it belongs on your own thread.   

I explicitly remember saying I was 'neutral'.  I didn't bought to explain why I am neutral, because I like to leave things up to people's imaginations...its more fun this way.  smile 

"Very strange." ... indeed! 

Added
                  Oh, I see you changed your post to confront GA now.   Thank you! 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12915468.jpg

And I responded to GA's post. Why are you even interjecting anything; especially something that implies I had responded to a post by you.

Do you honestly think the world revolves around you to such a degree that if someone speaks to someone else it will always be about you? I don't, so you can rest easy. That had nothing to do with you.

Edit. I see you accuse me of first posting to you, then GA.  Don't tell falsehoods about me, please. I do realize you consistently post falsehoods about anything and everything but I will respond when they are directed at me. I have given up attempting to correct obvious untruths. I assume you simply like the sound of them since I see no evidence that you ever retract a false statement when it is pointed out to be false.

2. GA Anderson profile image90

I can see your point. But, it was a quote, and that particular descriptor was needed to make the quote's point, and the best I could do was asterisk part of the word - the full f-word  was in the quote.

ps. I covered my ears as I typed the asterisks.

GA

1. profile image0

lol  lol  +++

LOL. Well, then I covered my eyes when I typed the letters you found offensive.

It is odd. I am quite offended when I see the word spelled out, with asterisks at key spots, but I don't find the three letters as offensive. I would have never considered sharing a quote that was so less than acceptable in polite society; yet the three letters are, to me, innocuous.

It isn't difficult to see why things can get so contentious online.

2. profile image0

Love it!  The comments are as funny as the video

Colorfulone, you must see this!

"Geez, just because he's rich doesn't mean he can't be paid off. Logic 101"   ~PrettyPanther
          To Assume is Liberal Logic 101?  (I should turn this into a meme) 
          Did you actually think that through? wink
          Just because I wish for (or assume) something doesn't make it true.
          Its actually admitting what isn't true.  See! 
          Its confused. 
          It was an attempt at logic?  hmm

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12913027.jpg

I hope I was helpful.  smile  God bless!

1. profile image0

Witch god?  And who's he blessing?  big_smile

Queen Elizabeth calls Him, Jesus Christ 'the king she serves'.
              "I have indeed seen His faithfulness," she said.  Bless her heart!  smile

6. colorfulone profile image79

Now, the fact remains that Scalia is out of the way and the Constitution is in danger. An FBI Insider is saying that between now and election there will be another Supreme Court vacancy.  He says it doesn't have to be a death, it could be a resignation, but he guarantees there will be one more vacancy.  And, that will be to solidify for Obama, that he can nominate, select and have the Senate confirm two, not just one...TWO Supreme Court Justices. To solidify during his tenure the Marxist agenda of the cabal that's in power.

That's what an FBI insider is saying.  Judge Ginsburg?

1. Valeant profile image86
      Valeantposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Could this thread get any more rife with gossip and propaganda....

1. profile image0

Sadly, yes, she's like the energizer bunny.

7. JY3502 profile image68
    JY3502posted 8 years ago

i'M ALSO A FORMER US MARINE SGT.  I DON'T CARE WHERE THE BASTARD CAME FROM BUT OBAMA HAS YET TO SPEAK ANYTHING BUT LIES.  BELIEVE ME, I'VE LISTENED.  I'M NOT A RACIST IN ANY FORM OR MANNER.  I WAS A MILITARY BRAT AND WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ALL RACES. SHARED THE SAME SWIMMING POOLS, MOVIES, AND SHOPPING PLACES.  WE WERE ALL THE SAME...OUR PARENTS WERE OFF FIGHTING THE SAME WAR.  I ALSO FOUGHT WITH PEOPLE OF ALL RACES. SOME SAVED MY LIFE AND VICE VERSA.  SO WHEN OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF DOES EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO KEEP US FROM DOING THE JOB WE WERE TRAINED TO DO, I HAVE NO RESPECT.  FORGET THE HISTORY, IT'S THE PRESENT THAT CONCERNS ME.  GET US A PRESIDENT WHO UNDERSTANDS THE VALUE OF A STRONG MILITARY.  YOU CAN'T NEGOTIATE FROM A POSITION OF WEAKNESS.

We have the strongest military in the world by far. Our military budget is greater than all other countries put together. https://www.nationalpriorities.org/camp … ed-states/
      You are a victim of GOP anti-Obama propaganda.

Thank you for serving in the US Marines, sir.  My brother served as a Marine in Vietnam. Semper Fi  smile

Who is going to sing John G. Lake's song in this awakening?
      Who will grab the passion of Adams?
      The intellect of Webster?
      Oratory and statesman of Patrick Henry?
      Who is going to mind the living history?
      The living history, the living history...
      Who is going to find it? 
      Who is going to press into it and say "I want that!"
      Put that in the story line.
      Who will grab the determination of Washington?
      Lincoln?
      What He started through these people cannot be finished...
      God knows its true in our day!
      Until a generation rises up and says... "I'll sing that song!"
      smile
      History has been snapped back into place before! 

Best Trump video:   Posted by End The Federal Reserve.
      https://www.facebook.com/endfederalrese … 8/?fref=nf

1. JY3502 profile image68
        JY3502posted 8 years agoin reply to this

THANK YOU FOR THE KUDOS.  I WAS IN VIETNAM, 2 TOURS. AND SENT AS AN INSTRUCTOR TO THE AFGHANS TO TEACH THEM HOW TO FIGHT, BOTH HAND TO HAND AND AS SNIPERS.  BUT NOW, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH AND CAN'T FACE GOING BACK AGAIN.  I'VE DONE MY TIME.  REGRETTABLY WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE.  WHERE IS LEE HARVEY OSWALD WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

That post just made me sick.

I'm glad to see that you have received a warm welcome.  I agree we have a 'traitor' in the Rainbow House.  Christians can see it, military can see it, Some of Congress sees it, and many of our Admirals and Generals are spiting bullets over the Obamanation, etc.   But, some can not see it.
          Eyes wide open...Life goes on...Enjoy it!  smile

3. Credence2 profile image78

Yeah, right and some of your 'best friends' are black too, huh? I wonder if you ever refered to Bush as a traitor as he intiated all of this? Believe me, I always thought little of Bush and Reagan but I have never advocated their assassination.

Good to hear you didn't advocate their assassination.  smile

8. ducktoessite profile image59
    ducktoessiteposted 8 years ago

I find this post offensive and think it should not be published on HubPages.  If I were a Muslim I would it find it extremely offensive. It is bigoted.  I can't believe it is published.  Do you think Lutherans or Catholics or Buddhists or Hindus are okay to be President, but not Muslims?

Obama is a Christian and goes to church every Sunday, a Christian church. How could he be Muslim?  That doesn't make sense.

Yet even if he were Muslim one of the things that makes the USA great is freedom of religion, all religions.

Hubpages should remove this post as it is prejudiced and bigoted against one group of people.

Concur.

2. JY3502 profile image68

I NEVER SAID I WAS CHRISTIAN.WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU, SOMEONE WHO JUST ASSUMES SOMETHING?  FREEDOM ISN'T FREE, I FOUGHT SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU COULD KEEP THE FREEDOM TO SPEAK YOUR MIND.  PLEASE ALLOW THOSE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH YOU TO SPEAK THEIRS.  THAT'S WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT.  NOT LIARS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

1. ducktoessite profile image59
        ducktoessiteposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry, I wasn't talking about your post.  I am very grateful you fought for our freedom. You really contributed something which most of us don't do. Thank you very much.  I was talking about the first post which says Muslims shouldn't be President.  I thought that was offensive and bigoted.  I was not talking about you at all.

2. profile image0

Has anyone told you, Sir, that it's rude to shout?   Writing in upper case all the time is akin to shouting.
        A little bit of decorum, please.

Sorry, my brother is almost totally blind and when i write, which is seldom, i sometimes forget to take my caps off.  But on the other hand, sometimes you have to shout to be heard above the rest.  Duck, I didn't think you were, but thank you.

1. profile image0

With great respect then, sorry I was a bit brash there.  Thanks for explaining.

9. colorfulone profile image79

Fascists making war on free speech.  The Justice Department has considered suing the fossil-fuel industry and others who deny the existence of climate change, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said.
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/lorett … id/718511/

1st Amendment Rights under attack by Obama DOJ!   sad 
    "None of it very flattering."  Live to Learn...not at all.  Its guy!  poopy!

Global Warming may serve more than one purpose for the controlling elite.  ENDING FREE SPEECH
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S1mjdKxYXI

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12917493.jpg

Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch lays the groundwork for ignoring any recommendation that the FBI might make regarding an indictment of Hillary Clinton. -  Cover-up!
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/lorett … id/718471/

From what I hear, Obama's DOJ Authority General Lynch is ready to charge people who deny the 'so called climate change hoax under RICO Title 18, that's for organized crime, that was put in place by Nixon to deal with Mafia crimes. 

Once you are charged under Title 18, the government can take every red cent you own from banks, your house, cars, phones, cloths...everything.  You can not defend yourself, you have to have public defenders...but, if you are broke...  Ask yourself why she is going after that now?

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image86
        Jackie Lynnleyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Americans need to wake up and start taking stands on things like this as soon as it happens. How can anyone with a brain defend such a thing?

Those people in power think they can take over the world with their deceptions...but, they are deceived.   I try not to go by what I see or feel, but go by the Word of God...and it says we win!    smile 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12919861.jpg
          ....when it disagrees with their agenda!

2. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I could not find anything along those lines.  Senator Whitehouse is calling for it, as are several "scientists" ("scientists" taking to the court to force acceptance of their opinions!) and I did find where Lynch has looked at the possibility (a virtual necessity after the senator requested it).  But nothing to indicate she has decided to take that road.

Its a leak, wilderness. By a former Clinton insider who was their hitman. (don't worry he didn't kill children).  Larry Nickles, was on his way to the hospital to go under the knife, he has lung cancer.  Give it time, the story is going to come out over the next few days.  I got to hear the phone call, and he had a lot more to say.  Could be a dying mans last words. Hang-on to your hat!   ---  Praying for Mr. Nickles.

So far, Larry Nickles, has been a very trustworthy source.  He follows what is going on like a hawk.

What Antonin Scalia's death means for Obama's climate plans.
          http://www.vox.com/2016/2/14/10989694/s … imate-plan

Obama signed the executive order “Patriot Defense of Liberty Enabler Act” in Feb. this year.  It will allow the government to turn all Federal Territories over to the government. The UN's Project Agenda 21 (21st Century Agenda).  In case of a National Emergency for civil disobedience the president can then call in United Nation's Troops to support troops here.   Martial Law!

10. Sgt Prepper profile image60
    Sgt Prepperposted 8 years ago

Thanx Kath & hang in there!

11. Arachnea profile image66
    Arachneaposted 8 years ago

Oh, my. People never fail to amuse and demonstrate ignorance at its worst. I've not logged in for a while. I'm saddened to see that a thread of this nature is considered to be legitimate in the minds of so many and on the morning of a brief sojourn here on HP. I'm thankful for those voices of reason that have spoken out and are of a mind to entertain tolerance acceptance and generosity in the appreciation of humanity.

To quote you..."I love keeping in step with some of the sharpest minds the world has ever known. Too bad they're all fictional characters."    smile   

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12918384.jpg

"People never fail to amuse and demonstrate ignorance at its worst."  wink

1. Arachnea profile image66
        Arachneaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

@Colorfulone. Thank you for promoting my hub. I saw the rum fruitcake hub you made and I'll be forwarding it to a friend who is experimenting with making alcohol enhanced cakes. big_smile

Thank you...smile   I'm not a sweets eater...I like to taste sweets once in a while.  But, everyone loves my recipe.  Not being a fruit cake lover before, I worked for years to perfect the recipe with plenty of willing samplers who helped with their critiques and now look forward to a delicious desert each Christmas season.  -  Cheers!  smile

12. Sgt Prepper profile image60
    Sgt Prepperposted 8 years ago

I forgot to reiterate that abortion is the taking of innocent human-life for selfish reasons.
    I dare you to visit www.threeworldwars.com

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12918954.jpg

Thanks for that link, I was reading on that site for some time. It is something I am more and more interested in these days.   
      Keep you eyes on the road to Damascus.

13. colorfulone profile image79

Dr. Ben Carson posted this on Facebook one hour ago. 

"What happened tonight at Donald Trump's rally in Chicago is very disheartening. We as a nation can not allow our political differences to divide us and lead to acts of aggression and strife. We must always be respectful of one another and take the time to listen to alternative perspectives. If we do so, I believe that we will discover that things that unite us far outweighs the things that divide us. As President Abraham Lincoln famously said, "a house divided against itself cannot stand". I pray that God will work in the lives of the American people to heal our land and bring us to a place of peace."

I agree!    100%    Amen!

I can't believe Americans have such a short memory span.  Maybe, I'm just getting old, but wasn't it almost yesterday Hillary and Bill Clinton were up to their ass in the White Water scandal where all the witnesses some how died?  And no one bothered to investigate, I mean truly investigate?   And now this lady, and I use the term very loosely, is running for President?  What about all the other scandals where she refused to surrender incriminating evidence?  Look, I don't like the thought of Trump being president either, but let's face it.  He is the lesser of two evils.  Personally, I would like  Cruise better than either of them.  Not withstanding, who else on the right is making a solid stand?

1. wilderness profile image95

Ben Carson did...when he endorsed Trump against the rest of the Republican Party.

1. Sgt Prepper profile image60
          Sgt Prepperposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I hope President Trump appoints Dr. Carson Surgeon General.

In a press conference when Dr. Carson endorsed Trump, the Donald said Ben could be in charge of Health and Education or anything else he wants to be in charge of....he is a brilliant man of integrity.  I truly admire Dr. Carson for his achievements in life, and the gift of life he has given to so many people. 

Dr. Carson and his wife have established libraries across the country in poor communities to encourage young and old to read and become whatever they feel called to a achieve.  Education and Health are a passion for the fine doctor.   
            Have a good day, Sgt.

Plus Dr Ben Carson knows the "sabbath" referred to in the fourth commandment is on the seventh-day of the week not the first.

LOL

smile 
                  10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

I hope that smiley face means you agree with how silly that sounded.

Yes, that is true! Sunday is the 1st day of the week.  I suppose that sounds funny to some people because they haven't read the Ten Commandments.  It tickled my ear the first time I heard it. Its not something I have observed as a religious obligation.

To a Christian everyday is a Sabbath Day of Rest in the Lord. 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12920838.jpg

Its like...Duh!...when it dawns on us!  smile  Sunday is the 1st the of a week.  The Sabbath is the 7th day of the week.  And, 7 days makes one week!  Everyone needs rest physically.  But, in Christ we find His Rest.  Abba!..Rest for our soul

It does sound quite funny. But, not for the reasons you've listed. It is rather funny that you guys don't get why that is silly.

It is incredible what the elites get away with.  The secret society is one for all and all for one, and their puppets get taken care of for doing their dirty deeds. They seem to think they are going to pull off their NWO agenda, but it is a house of cards and its coming down.

14. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 8 years ago

The childish and ridiculous nature of the attacks on Obama are beneath reasonable and decent people. The internet is the only vehicle people have to vent these foolish thoughts. They know that if the said these out loud, in public, they'd be laughed out of the room.

Indeed pretty SOON Big Brother will censor and control even the Internet.  All we can do is pray for an early end to Antichrist Obama & False Prophet Pope Francis.  And of course vote for birther-Trump.

Well, I can back you on wanting to be free of censorship. The rest? You're on your own.

colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You would seem to have been right all along about the Pope Francis being a false prophet.  Its about conquest and One World Religion --- Chrislam...oh, that will never fly.   

Every time he opens is mouth, Pope Francis is defending Islam, pushing for increased Muslim migration, speaking against having national borders, and promoting Chrislam. He is the closest thing we have today to a functional Antichrist. 

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-fra … ing-jihad/

Wishing you well, God bless! 

BTW, big brother has been censoring the internet for sometime now, but it is increasing.

15. Hakpenguin profile image72
    Hakpenguinposted 8 years ago

no muslims or zionists... only trump

16. colorfulone profile image79

The Obama Administration’s congressionally mandated deadline to report on whether Christians face genocide in the Middle East is March 17th.

For years there has been a fight to get the Obama Administration to act on behave of the Christians and other ethnic and religious minorities in the Middle East who are suffering persecution because of ISIS forces.  These people are being beheaded, enslaves, mass raped, and other atrocities are being committed. 

Congress voted unanimously on the resolution: 393 to 0

Whereas Christians and other ethnic and religious minorities have been murdered, subjugated, forced to emigrate and suffered grievous bodily and psychological harm, including sexual enslavement and abuse, inflicted in a deliberate and calculated manner in violation of the laws and treaties forbidding crimes against humanity, and the United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide . . . the atrocities committed against Christians and other ethnic and religious minorities targeted specifically for religious reasons, are, and are hereby declared to be, “crimes against humanity”, and “genocide”.

Obama and his Secretary of State John Kerry ... protect those persecuted by ISIS. This has gone on far too long...  It is unthinkable why action wasn't taken years ago.   

http://aclj.org/persecuted-church/us-ho … 45114319=1

And, people wonder why I don't have any respect for Obama.  They don't realize how nice I am being when I do talk about this anti-christ.  This is inexcusable...he cannot truthfully say he had no idea.  He talks about humanitarian efforts ... but forgets about human-beings who are being exterminated by ISIS because of their faith or religion. 

Will Obama finally have the decency to help them?  
    He is being pressured to act after turning his back on them for years. 
    Lord, turn his heart to do what is right.

The Obama Administration missed the deadline yesterday. sad 

Secretary of State John Kerry said today that the United States has determined that ISIS' action against the Yazidis and other minority groups in Iraq and Syria constitutes genocide.

"My purpose here today is to assert in my judgment, (ISIS) is responsible for genocide against groups in areas under its control including Yazidis, Christians and Shiite Muslims,"

Kerry admitted in 2014, that ISIS trapped Yazidis and killed them, enslaved thousands of Yazidi women and girls, "selling them at auction, raping them at will and destroying the communities in which they had lived for countless generations," executed Christians "solely for their faith" and also "forced Christian women and girls into slavery.  Without our intervention, it is clear that those people would have been slaughtered." 

It is now 2016 and these people are still being slaughtered by ISIS.  For those of you who do not know, the USA (CIA) created ISIS and Al Qaeda. 

No plans to stop the genocide?  That suggests that the Obama Administration is afraid of the CIA....and sides with ISIS, if they will not take actions to protect the lives of innocent civilians. 

https://www.aei.org/publication/brennan … 0-percent/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-cr … up/5402881

In fact, more than seventy American companies and individuals have won up to $27 billion in contracts for work in postwar Iraq and Afghanistan over the last three years, according to a recent study by the Center for Public Integrity. According to the study, nearly 75 per cent of these private companies had employees or board members, who either served in, or had close ties to, the executive branch of the Republican and Democratic administrations, members of Congress, or the highest levels of the military.

In 1997, a U.S. Department of Defense report stated, “the data show a strong correlation between U.S. involvement abroad and an increase in terrorist attacks against the U.S.” Truth is, the only way America can win the “War On Terror” is if it stops giving terrorists the motivation and the resources to attack America. Terrorism is the symptom; American imperialism in the Middle East is the cancer. Put simply, the War on Terror is terrorism; only, it is conducted on a much larger scale by people with jets and missiles.

Hey Live to Learn, have you been hiding your head in the sand?  If asked, and if possible, I'd be in his face.  There are many in military service who would be glad to join me.  Unfortunately, many can't because they are dead.  A direct result of his incompetence as a Commander in Chief.  He doesn't give a damn about our boys fighting a war where he limits what they can do.  If left to the ones trained to end all this bull, it would have all been over years ago.  But, our brave military still continue to fall on foreign soil.  Hillary has also displayed her contempt for the military.  She had the gall to try and get the Marine embassy guard at the white house to get rid of their uniforms when Bill was first elected.  Like I said, Americans have a short memory span.  Obama has not said one truth since in office and the nation's debt is still rising.  Regardless of what he says or stats he uses to prove otherwise, Millions of Americans are still unemployed, and the Obama Care has tripled many medicare patients, my brother for one.  Obama promised we could keep our private doctors and cost wouldn't escalate.  Has he kept that promise?  I'm going to cut this short because the list of promises he made which are too numerous to list, is too long and I'd need to write a book.

17. Uberdriver profile image56
    Uberdriverposted 8 years ago

I am not sure I you have heard of what is economies of scale. Like everything else, the cost of Obamacare was bound to be high when the program was first rolled out. This cost will definitely come down over the long run when more people enroll. Thankfully the next president, Hillary Clinton, will give it time to grow and to improve the cost.

18. IslandBites profile image90
    IslandBitesposted 8 years ago

"I didn't see a path for Kasich, who I like, or for Rubio, who I like," Carson explained. "As far as Cruz is concerned, I don't think he's going to be able to draw independents and Democrats unless he has some miraculous change."

"Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes," Carson said. "But that scenario isn't available."- Ben Carson about supporting Donald Trump.

Wow... LOL

= I do want a job so... There's no other option. Trump, Trump!

(Carson revealed that Trump promised him a role in his administration.)

I guess there is no end of stupidity for Americans.  Maybe the audience here is too young to remember what the Clinton's and Obama has done.  I give up trying to educate the supposedly intelligent young people of today.  Before anyone makes a comment they should study a little history about the people they want to idolize.  They may be surprised at what they discover.

1. IslandBites profile image90
        IslandBitesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

That's a GOP (ex) candidate talking about other GOP candidates. So, nice try. LOL

Dr. Carson was referring to the scenario of himself as president of the USA.  smile    Remember he was running, until Cruz stole some of his votes by lying about Carson dropping out of the race before Iowa.

I'm not sure where you are getting your facts, but wherever it is...they are feeding you a shovelful of BS.  I'm sure you didn't make this up on your own, 'cause you seem like a good person.

Not true. It was an interview about him supporting Trump. And that was a direct quote of his answer to:

Newsmax: On your support, I know you explained why you're supporting him, but it was a 180 degree turnaround, for the most part. I mean, he said some nasty things about you. How do you reconcile that?"

Ben Carson: Ah... Politics. You know, the politics of personal destruction. You know, that's nothing new. That’s been going around for a long period of time.
            But also I have to look at what is practical. I didn’t see a path for Kasich, who I like, or for Rubio, who I like.
            As far as Cruz is concerned I don’t think that he’s going to be able to draw independents and Democrats. Unless he has some kind of miraculous change. So I have to look at what is practical and at what is going to save this country and the American dream for the next generation.
            Is there another scenario that I would have preferred?
            Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.

Newsmax: OK. With one of the other candidates you mean?

Carson: Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbvQjvmHU9w

19. rahmat54146 profile image40
    rahmat54146posted 8 years ago

i dont agree totaly of your statment

20. colorfulone profile image79

The goal...in the light is to beat Hillary!  A person can twist the facts and truth all they want, but the truth is still the truth.  This is about America!  Its not about Trump. Its not about Dr. Carson. 
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12927928.jpg

Political parties are asking us to make a choice between economic philosophies, but God says the issue of life is the most important. Stop and think about that for a minute.  Think about the civilians who are being slaughtered in the Middles East by ISIS and a president who won't stop it.  ISIS was created by the USA and funded. (Hillary Clinton admitted we created ISI ... oh yeah!) Think about our national debt that increases by the second.  -  Think! 
    http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2803489

US Debt Clock Real Time!  http://www.usadebtclock.com/

Dr. Carson endorsed Trump:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86lYKWjRe4

The Obama Administration has finally designated the annihilation of Christians and other religious minorities by ISIS in Syria and Iraq as genocide. What took so long? The fact is, genocide has been carried out by Muslims for centuries. The Turks committed genocide against Armenians at the turn of the last century. There used to be a large Jewish and Christian population on the Arabian Peninsula, now Saudi Arabia. They’re not there today—they have been exterminated or forced to leave over the centuries under Islam. Muslims throughout Africa and Asia continue to carry out genocide. Why? Because the Koran teaches followers of Islam to kill and destroy nonbelievers. This is what their prophet did and true followers of Islam want to emulate their prophet. It’s time our government recognizes it is Islam that fuels this hatred and death. Call it what it is. - Franklin Graham

Talking about BS and twisting facts. Are you going to watch the video and admit you were wrong?

God bless you. smile

*I see you edited to add that you watched the video. Still waiting for the admission, though.
      ** And edited again. LOL Make up your mind.

2. JY3502 profile image68

I agree.  As much as anyone wants to bury their heads in the sand, Christians are being slaughtered  by the herds like cattle.  When will it become evident they won't stop there.  It won't  be long, regardless of your spiritual beliefs, when some towel headed camel jockey and cohorts slip into your bed room in the middle of the night, or in the open sunlit street and  decapitate you, spouse and children.  Better start fitting your head for an authentic looking muslim towel.

Operation Cyclone under the Carter Doctrine (and Reagan Doctrine...) intended to fight the Soviet Union and Marxist influenced regimes in the the Middle East, morphed in 2013 into what we have today with the Islamic State radical jihad militant groups (ISIS).  In the wrong hands, Obama's...  America, we are our own worst enemy?  I don't believe its too late to turn it around...but its not going to happen if Hillary is president, or Sanders or Cruz, or any brokered convention nominee the GOP would select.  That just leaves Trump.   

Charles Krauthammer said about Obama,  "I would say his vision of the world appears to me to be so naïve that I am not even sure he's able to develop a doctrine." 

Bush I, Bush II, and Clinton I were not helpful. 

"Europe and the U.S. must immediately stop taking in people from Syria. This will be the destruction of civilization as we know it! So sad! It was just announced that as many as 5000 ISIS fighters have infiltrated Europe. Also, many in U.S. I TOLD YOU SO! I alone can fix this problem!"  -- Donald J. Trump

Isis sprang up as a result of Bush's costly, ill-advised invasion of Iraq. Saddam Husein was a despot, but he kept the Shites, Sunnies, Christians and Kurds from killing each other. Saudi Arabia and Iran continue to pour fuel on the fire. Trump would be a disaster as President.

Pentagon report predicted West’s support for Islamist rebels would create ISIS

Anti-ISIS coalition knowingly sponsored violent extremists to ‘isolate’ Assad, rollback ‘Shia expansion’.

Read  by Nafeez Ahmed:  https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence … .gvpjmm6ic

Nafeez Ahmed is a Middle East authority.   

We did not hear about ISIS until recent years under the Obama Administration.

2. Sgt Prepper profile image60

Indeed Bush's cohorts in the CIA, Skull&Bones, NSA, C-Span, etc. did make ISIS a reality intentionally.  They are using radical Islamists to start their World War Three and destroy the west.  Kenyan-born BHO & the Bush-family, along with Catholic-Freemason Paul Ryan and John Kerry, are all in cahoots.  Birther-Trump, according to Newt Gingrich, "isn't in any Secret Society so he can not be elected President".  Fact is even President Reagan was forced to join Freemasonry after his election.  And Bathhouse Barry the Antichrist is a 32d Deg Prince Hall mason.

The 17th anniversary of Bill Clinton's illegal bombing of Yugoslavia

http://www.infowars.com/there-is-a-spec … -albright/

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12942427.jpg

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65

Seems to me Obama's  Hawaii birthplace has been established beyond any doubt. Likewise his Christian religion.

"Seems" that way to a lot of ignorant people who choose to keep their eyes closed and head buried in the sand.  Even if this usurper would have been born in Hawaii, USA he could not be a natural-born citizen.  More likely he was born a Brit in Hawaii, Kenya.

I don't have time to waste on misinformed individuals. Bye, Bye.

If Ted Cruz wins the GOP nomination, the Democrats plan to sue him because he was born in Canada.  I was not surprised to hear that today.  But, there is a lot dirty coming out about Ted and his wife, so I think he will be losing his momentum soon.  What a crazy mixed-bag of nuts they are. 

I have to admit, I believe the best of everyone unless they prove me wrong. That can be a disappointment at times.  Politicians are a different breed.

The Obama administration has admitted 499 Syrian refugees so far this month, with no Christians among them.

Of the 499 admitted in May, 495 are Sunni Muslims and the remaining four are described simply as “Moslem” in State Department Refugee Processing Center data.

Since FY2016 began on October 1, a total of 2,235 Syrian refugees have been resettled in the United States. Of them, 10 (0.44 percent) are Christians: three Catholics, two Orthodox, one Greek Orthodox and four refugees identified simply as “Christian.”

Read more:  http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick … s-conflict

In Syria, Christians are the largest non-Muslim minority.  Still they are being targeted and slaughtered by ISIS, tortured, raped, and sold into slavery.  Because Saudi Arabia wants Syria, and Obama bows to the Saudi king.  Thankfully, Russia has been fighting to help the Christians.

21. colorfulone profile image79

Members of the former presidential candidate campaigners will be meeting on March 29th to discuss the possibility of a Trump/Carson ticket.  Carson's ex-campaign manager Ed Brookover recently joined the Trump campaign to lead a “delegate selection team.” 

I would love to see Dr. Carson as Trump's running mate.

They might actually make a good pair.  Carson can tone down Trumps wild attitude and Trump can tone down Carson's religious views to keep them within the constitution.

A Trump / Carson ticket is HUGE!   Ben is passionate about reading and education and has created 138 Reading Rooms / libraries in schools in low income neighborhoods like he himself grew up in.    http://carsonscholars.org/reading-rooms/ 

25 years ago Donald Trump's political vision was for American to bring the wealth home, instead of giving it to foreign countries....to have the money to pour into Harlem for educate and housing.   (Anyone who says Trump is a racist needs to listen to the Donald, not MSM.)

Here's a video, at the 14:10 mark... Trump is talking about that vision to empower people in Harlem...and that's only going to happen by looking at the big picture and by smartly strengthening our foreign polices.  It can be done.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDB3Jazyznk

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65

Two negatives make a double negative, not a positive.

Good thing both have positive attributes, then, isn't it?

22. colorfulone profile image79

Today is the sixth anniversary of Obama's signing the Affordable Care Act into law on March 23, 2010.  Happy Anniversary! 

Health insurance premiums have risen an average of 28% from 2009 to 2014 despite the enactment of Obamacare. 

Freedom Partners PDF Report:  http://freedompartners.org/wp-content/u … _FINAL.pdf

The Obama administration wrote their concerns in 2009 about rapidly rising healthcare premiums in a report entitled, “The Burden of Health Insurance Premium Increases on American Families.” They were concerned that premiums had increased by 5.5 percent from 2008 to 2009.  wink 

In contrasts, from 2010 to 2011 in the first year after Obamacare was enacted, premiums increased by 9.4%.  -  Doesn't make me want to celebrate.

23. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 8 years ago

I agree as well...but it is a little bit too late. lol

There was huge pro-Islamic demonstration in Chicago "Death to America"

Thousands of immigrants and Muslims in Chicago show support for Hamas, an Islamic terrorist organization that promises to destroy Israel and America.

https://www.facebook.com/americanbikers … 3/?fref=nf

24. colorfulone profile image79

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12946825.jpg

When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why Eisenhower was so popular.

Maybe this will explain why.

General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

THIS WEEK, THE UK DEBATED WHETHER TO REMOVE THE HOLOCAUST FROM ITS SCHOOL CURRICULUM BECAUSE IT 'OFFENDS' THE MUSLIM POPULATION WHICH CLAIMS IT NEVER OCCURRED.
    It is not removed as yet... However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended.

This message is being posted as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade
    'NEVER HAPPENED', Because it offends some Muslim???

Freedom ain't free...

Posted by Vigilant American Patriots

1. chasmac profile image89
      chasmacposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Re: The UK debating removal of the Holocaust as a subject from school curricula to avoid offending Muslims

Dear Colorfulone
      As a Brit, l'm sorry to inform you that you are the victim of a hoax - and a 10 year old hoax at that. This piece of malicious nonsense surfaced via email about 9 or 10 years ago.
      I can assure you it was a hoax because not only was I there, but I was also working within the British education system at the time. No such debate at any official level ever took place. There would have been a massive public outcry if it had. We treated the rumour with the contempt and derision it deserved.
      For us, the Holocaust is taken very seriously (My stepfather was among the British troops that liberated the notorious Belsen death camp), and Holocaust deniers are generally regarded as the lowest of the low. There is absolutely no way that the Holocaust would be dropped from any of our national education curricula in order to appease Holocaust deniers, regardless of their religious or political beliefs.
      Individual education authorities in various parts of the UK are free to decide how much prominence to give the subject, and apparently this hoax stems from one northern English education authority’s decision to drop it for reasons that they claim had nothing to do with appeasing Muslim Holocaust deniers. We do have some Holocaust deniers, of course. The most vociferous of them are the openly racist National Front and the often-violent Neo Nazis. These comprise mostly anti-semitic Christians and atheists - no Jews, obviously, and (as far as I know) also no Muslims as they are equally hated by such groups.

On a lighter note, it reminds me of a poorly typed and photo-copied hoax letter that was circulated during the Vietnam War. Every household was required by law to provide free shelter to Vietnamese refugee families who had made it as far as Hong Kong (a British colony at the time). As a gullible young teenager, I hoped it was true and that I might get to share my room with a beautiful, exotic Vietnamese girl. Alas, it wasn’t to be.

25. Ralph Deeds profile image65
    Ralph Deedsposted 8 years ago

I haven't heard that Muslims are Holocaust deniers? Citation?

Go look for yourself, I'm not your secretary m'dear. 
      Muslim Brotherhood & Hitler
      http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hit … rhood.html

It was not blue eyed German blondes that joined Hitler in the Holocaust to murder people.  People have been lied to and history books are full of those lies.  We have been deceived by evil rulers. 

Why Does the Muslim World Deny the Holocaust?
      http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/194186

While on liberty in Kuwait City I ventured into a shopping mall.  A display of various new T-shirts with messages on them had a torso manniken in the middle.  It wore a black shirt with a large red swastika inside a white circle on the front.  They were selling for under $20.  I would have bought one just to prove they were being sold but my battalion had a disciplinary policy against possession or display of anything that could be construed as racism or antisemitism.  Some soldiers from southern states had Rebel-flag tattoos, T-shirts, ballcaps & belt buckles which they wore proudly with little notice.

It is ridiculous.  I've heard from several vets that items were confiscate before they were set on their merry way home from foreign countries. 

Thank you for you last post with the links also, I will check them out when I get a chance.  I love learning as much as I can...some times the understanding comes later, but I get it.  You are most helpful. 
          God bless!

26. colorfulone profile image79

Obama administration has quietly begun preparing to issue millions of work authorization permits, suggesting the implementation of a large-scale executive amnesty may have already begun.

“The guaranteed minimum for each ordering period is 4,000,000 cards. The estimated maximum for the entire contract is 34,000,000 cards,”  --  PDF Documents

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … grant-ids/

Holy Smack! 
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12946881.jpg

"Arutz Shive" and Brietbart are hardly valid sources of information on the "Muslim world." Some ignorant, partisan Arab Muslims deny the Holocaust, but you and Breitbart and the Israeli paper are painting with much too broad a brush.

Oh please do some in-depth research and let me know what you have come up with.  Are you a radical jihadist sympathizer?
        http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12947300.jpg

Educate-Yourself  -- huffingtonpost is not what we want to go by.

DNA Research Confirms That Modern Khazarian "Jews" Are Not the Descendants of Ancient Isrealites or The Seed of Abraham
            http://educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarr … ar13.shtml

There is only a remnant of true Jewish (Ancient Isrealites) on the earth, as the Bible says.  We do not know where they are for sure, but I am sure they are living in fear and in hiding because of all the BS propaganda by Rabbis....media, etc.

I thought you were leaving this thread days ago. 
            May I suggest studying on Zionists and Khazarians?

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
              Revelation 3:9(also see Rev2:9)
              "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
              John 8:44(also see Matt3:7 & 21:13, Jn2:16 + Lk19:46)
              Talmudic Jews who practice Kabbala, Jesuits, Skull&Bones, Freemasons, Shriners and other Luciferian Zionists were behind 9/11 and put this usurper BHO into office to destroy America for the NWO.
              Movies such as "Invasion of the Bodysnatchers", "They Live", both the TV miniseries " V" & Twilight Zone "To Serve Man" are all prophetic of what we are dealing with.
              Jack Chick, Texe Marrs, Jim Marrs, David Icke, & Fritz Springmeier, have some very insightful takes on what is taking place.
              www.RaptureReady.com
              www.BeforeItsNews.com
              www.911truth.org
              www.BirtherReport.com
              www.ObamasRealFather.com
              Are all eye-opening websites too.
              Ephesians 6:12 is it in a nutshell.

It seems things have backfired for Obama by his visit to Cuba. I expected he was there to cause trouble while trying to show himself as a friendly neighbor.  They have seen through him, or are playing the game?  At any rate the Cuban government has not been over-thrown, and I suspect this will lead to cyber-warfare by the technocrats.  As if things aren't bad enough in Cuba.  Havana news media called him "Negro Obama" as he incited rebellion and disorder (he is good at that).

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur … -disorder/

Obama is also good at the greatest stroke of diplomacy within the last 50 years,. Like many say, you would blame Obama for a rainy day. What is stupid is a 60 year long pissing contest over 'stuff' that the US more than tolerates from other nations controlled by tyrants that make Castro look like a teddy bear in comparison.

But such is the rightwing mindset in contemporary American politics and why as a group they will all need to be soundly put down by the enlightened voting population next fall. I wouldn't trust Brietbart for a fair and impartial article if he were the last journalist on earth.

Have a nice weekend!

"Like many say, you would blame Obama for a rainy day." roll
                    You sure come up with some good ones...has nothing to with me, but says volumes about yourself.  Anytime you actually want to have a worthwhile discussion that doesn't start with idiocy please let me know.  Otherwise....see ya!  My time is valuable. 
                    Good weekend to you...thanks for the laughs. - God bless!

27. colorfulone profile image79

I suppose Obama does the rain dance?  smile

Members of the 'Huey P. Newton Gun Club' and the 'Bureau of American Islamic Relations' (BAIR) squared off in South Dallas, Texas on Saturday April 3rd, 2016. More to come...

USA: Armed activists disrupt anti-Islam protest in Dallas
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBDaYRQZG88

Counter-protest against anti-Muslim demonstration
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkhytU0PBkM

The government cannot turn Texas blue, so they bring out a Islamic US armed black militant group to stop free-speech of protesters in a show-down, ... huh?  That is called 'community organizing' Saul Alinsky / NoObamaCare style in America folks.  That all seems radicalized to me. Right is wrong, wrong is right...everything is backwards / illusions. 
      Oct 31 = Dec 25 .... lol.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12952346.jpg
      All seeing eye!   http://www.infowars.com/confrontation-b … th-dallas/

Cmon, more BS, I read the story. If I were a black resident of South Dallas, I would not take kindly to a bunch  of gun toting yahoos coming into my community on some sort of protest. I don't care what it is over.

I support the Black Panther Party for self-defense. When confronted with the line in the sand, the yahoos scattered like the cockroaches that they were.

The Government being behind this is just more BS, I read the story, too.

"The Government being behind this is just more BS, I read the story, too."
          CyberBS!
          So, my questioning if the government is in on this, is more BS? 
          Isn't it funny how "that BS" works to bring out the BS'ers?... 
          Oct 31 = Dec 25 ... lol

Next time you have a question, shall I call it more "BS"?  C'mon! 
          Never mind, no sense in discussing it with you I see.   Zip!

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12952452.jpg
          ADDED
          Who is funding Black Panther Islamist militants?
          Malcolm X
          Marxist Vanguard
          Stalinist Vanguard
          Communism / Socialism
          Mao Tse-tung
          1968 FBI under J. Edgar Hoover COINTELPRO (counterintelligence program) to split the Democratic party.  (espionage / provocatures)
          The government's agenda perpetuates and exploits racism to cause chaos.
          Violent history
          Black on Black Crimes
          Drug Trafficking
          Black Panthers Army To Kill Cops
          Words as weapons to stigmatize people
          "Pigs"!
          War on cops
          Beyonce's Pro-BPP Superbowl Performance / attacks on police officers

28. colorfulone profile image79

BOOM:  Middle East Media Research Institute

A female Muslim journalist from Qatar brought a new angle to the immigration debate recently when she reportedly wrote a column for a Kuwaiti newspaper arguing that Muslims have no right to criticize GOP front-runner Donald Trump over his proposal to temporarily halt Islamic immigration to the United States.

“It is strange that we (Muslims) believe we have the right to condemn such statements rather than address the implications of some of our extremist curricula, our education, and our regimes, and be ashamed (of them),” journalist Nadine Al-Budair wrote in the daily newspaper Al Rai, according to a translation provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

“It is strange that we condemn (the West) instead of addressing what is happening in our midst,” she continued. “It is strange that we condemn instead of apologizing to the world.”

http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/9037.htm

I wish the president would grow a set like this journal has.

29. colorfulone profile image79

Obama will be making a decision about declassifying the 28 pages of documents on September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks’ investigation in the US some time in the next two months.  I won't be holding my breath, but if he does, he would have them heavily redacted.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12972758.jpg

GW Bush had classifies those 28 pages after the 9/11 attacks.  Former Senator Bob Graham has gone on record to say that the documents point finger at the government of Saudi Arabia, not Iraq.  Graham is a co-author of the 9/11 report.

President Obama has said the lack of a post-rebellion plan for Libya was the worst mistake of his administration.
    http://www.infowars.com/report-huma-abe … r-gaddafi/

Saudi Arabia threatens to pull $750B from US economy if Congress allows them to be sued for 9/11 terror attacks

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/s … -1.2603675

I am glad that Trump brought 9/11 truth to the forefront during his campaign.  He is a nationalist and that is what I like about him. This story is starting to bust open on mainstream media now even.  Wow! 

What about all the people who were unjustly killed in the United States and then in Iraq? Saudi Arabia and the U.S. should do something to make amends... Is that even possible. 

We're being held hostage?  Sounds like terrorism!

30. colorfulone profile image79

Meme time.  lol

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12977843.jpg

Islam is the purest form of Luciferianism/devil-worship because it venerates Satan/Allah. Ideologically Islam & Illuminati are synonomous.  The highest levels of Freemasonry and the Shriners practice Islam.  The red fez represents the blood of Christian Armenian martyrs who were slaughtered in the pre-WW1 holocaust. The elites are allowing anti-western Moslems to practice Al Hijra/emigration, like when Mohammed fled Mecca to Medina, so they can subvert western culture. 
      EVERY knee shall bow & every tongue confess. The most important information you people need to know is this: Jesus Christ provides our ONLY means of escape from the tribulation of these last days. Kenyan-born Obama IS The Antichrist & Jesuit Pope Francis is his False Prophet. Along with Allah/Satan they form the unholy trinity. Civil war, martial-law, World War Three and RFID-chip implantation of ALL humans will start under Bathhouse Barry's watch when BHO heads the UN next year. Prepare for The Rapture! See John 3:16-18 & Ephesians 6:12
      "We are no longer a Christian nation." Barack H. Obama
      "Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated against the American people." Clint Eastwood
      "I was born in Kenya." Barack H. Obama
      "Be still and know that I am God!" Barack H. Obama

People who are screwing up the country have no leg to stand on in judging Trump. lol

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12985853.jpg

That Muslin in the White House will likely create a crisis so he can declare martial law before his puppet-masters will allow Trump to make America great again.  Worst president ever.

There is a massive awakening taking place all across America as the 9/11 lies die, thanks to Trump.

31. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12995525.jpg

Walt Heyer, is working with transgenders who have sex change regret.  He himself had a sex change like 30 years ago, but he later regretted it.  I learned a lot from his site and recommend it to anyone who wants to understand the problems these people go through because they don't get the proper psychological help they need. Instead they are told sex change will take care of all their problems, but the psychological problems become greater and still without proper therapy.  Many commit suicide (and many are murdered).   My heart aches, because these people need to get the psychological help they need.  Walt says, that the political agenda and lobbyists, etc. are too strong, and there are only a few people who are telling the truth. 

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

There are only two sexes, male and female, and DNA proves that. 

Apparently, Oregon state now does sex change operations for 15 year old teens, without permission of parents.  State funded.   sad

32. colorfulone profile image79

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12997278.jpg

Target's stock has lost $1.5 billion in value since letting men in the ladies' room.
    http://www.caintv.com/excellent-target-stock-has-los

I don't suppose the Obama's care, sense they don't seen to have much common sense and respect for women's and girls privacy.   There are over one million signatures on a petition to ban Target over this issue.  If, Target doesn't switch back to a common sense bathroom policy, I would guess they will have to start closing stores because they are losing money,...and will be putting people out of jobs.  But, maybe that's what the Obama's want since they don't seem to care about the economy.

33. colorfulone profile image79

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13001901.jpg

These are the conjoined twins that Dr. Ben Carson separated in 1987.  Dr. Carson is recognized as one of the most gifted neurosurgeons in the world.  I liked seeing the photos and thought someone else might as well.

34. colorfulone profile image79

Obama's economic recovery! roll  "fiction peddler"

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13006619.jpg

Since December 2014, the US has added just under 450,000 waiters and bartenders, and no manufacturing workers. I am not impressed.

1. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is the direction most of the political elite see where we are headed. Allow the manufacturing to continue to bleed overseas while the American worker scurries around trying to find gainful employment. The control is astounding in this race to the bottom yet we re-elect the scum bags back into congress to continue what we seemingly condone by re-electing them. We are a bunch of losers and idiots.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
      Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

I agree with your statement 100%. 

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama presidencies have been the most damaging to the United States, but the idiots keep on election these scum-bags...and argue about who is the worst scum-bag of all, instead of admitting they were wrong in supporting these _____  __  ____.  (fill in the blanks) 

No more Clintons, no more Bushs, no more Obamas.
        Sell out America!  ...  very sad

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13011538.jpg

35. colorfulone profile image79

A federal judge ruled for House Republicans on Thursday in their suit against President Obama and declared his administration is unconstitutionally spending money to reimburse health insurers without obtaining an appropriation from Congress.

The Constitution says “No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law,” said Judge Rosemary Collyer.

The judge’s ruling, though a setback for the administration, was put on hold immediately and stands a good chance of being overturned on appeal.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-oba … story.html

I can hardly wait till this lame duck is out of the White House.  sigh
    These judges need to throw the book at Obama. 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13014992.jpg
    REPORT: U.S. UNDER OBAMA HAS HALTED BATTLE AGAINST CHARITIES FUNDING TERRORISM
    “Is anyone taking the threat of domestic terrorism finance as seriously as the Treasury did back in its heyday?"
    http://www.infowars.com/report-u-s-unde … terrorism/

1. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

When you read past the headline, you learn that charities funding terrorism have become so rare under the Obama administration that publishing a blacklist is no longer necessary. In addition, you learn that the country’s domestic financial anti-terrorist battle against charities funding terrorism has not been halted but, rather, it has moved from the Treasury Department to the FBI. 

From the same article:
      “Counterterrorism experts, including Juan Zarate, who served as a deputy national security adviser under Bush, claimed that the program has come to [a] standstill partially because it’s now too risky for terrorist groups to establish sham charities in the U.S..” {1}

Allow me to add another link that also reports on President Obama’s success at shutting down terrorist charities.

Matthew Levitt, former FBI counterterrorism analyst and deputy assistant secretary of the Treasury, is currently the director of the counterterrorism and intelligence program at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. The Bloomberg View reported recently, Levitt “agreed with Zarate that prior prosecutions of charities have made the U.S. a less attractive venue for terrorist financing. ‘When an authority does find an entity worthy of this kind of attention, the first inclination is not to designate, which has limited consequences, but rather to investigate and prosecute,’” {2} [Bold font added]
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg
      {1} http://freebeacon.com/national-security … charities/
      {2} https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles … nder-obama

36. colorfulone profile image79

smile  God bless.

Everything conservatives warned would happen with a $15 minimum wage is coming true...
      http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13016347.jpg

There's your sign! Hey, many people are forced to work for minimum wage, but minimum wage was never intended to be a living wage, it was intended to be an entry level wage.

Due to our current administrations failure to take American's jobs serious, this is the results.  Joblessness! ... more people dependent on the nany state.  Sickening!

37. colorfulone profile image79

Funny meme!  lol
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13018812.jpg

Only sick minded people would try to force Americans to allow men in women's restrooms.  Obama is a tyrant. 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13018826.jpg
    I love Big Bird!...but...Flush 'it'!

38. colorfulone profile image79

Franklin Graham Asks the One Question Many Americans are Thinking About Obama’s ‘Bathroom Order’
    http://injo.com/2016/05/606021-franklin … -thinking/

"Who does President Barack Obama think he is? The sultan of Washington? Does he think he can just make a “decree” and we will bow down and simply obey? The decree he released today says that all schools across the country have to allow students to choose the restrooms and locker rooms according to “their internal sense of gender.” If schools don’t comply, he threatens loss of funding and lawsuits from the federal government. What about the privacy and protection of all the other students? Isn’t this discrimination against all of them? This opens up bathrooms to sexual predators and perverts. A decree does not carry the force of law–that's the job of Congress. The president obviously must have no fear of God, who made us and created us male and female. I hope that school districts across this nation will defy President Obama and his administration’s radical progressive agenda to promote and advance the sin of homosexuality and the LGBT agenda."

I thank God everyday for Franklin! 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13019208.jpg
    Getty - Stephen Chernin

Thankfully, the schools stood up to the tyrant!

39. colorfulone profile image79

Lieutenant General William "Jerry" Boykin, USA, Ret. was one of the original members of Delta Force and at one time commanded all of the U.S. Army’s Green Berets—a true patriot who has risked everything to defend our country, and a good friend. He announced yesterday that he had been fired after 9 years of teaching at Hampden-Sydney College, the 10th oldest college in America, as a result of a comment he had made regarding the recent bathroom bill controversies. Last night the college announced that they are inviting Lt. Gen. Boykin back to teach again this fall. I’m glad they decided not to give in to the LGBT activists on this, and I’m sure their donors and supporters wouldn’t have agreed with their decision. Lt. Gen. Boykin is an American hero and deserves to be honored.

Lt. Gen. Boykin urges us to “Push back against these bathroom laws, and stand up if not for a moral reason, but for the safety of the women and young girls who would be put at risk.” He’s right. Share this if you agree.
    ~ Franklin Graham 

https://www.facebook.com/generalboykin/

We need to stand up against the LGBT activists and Obama's vile transgender agenda to allow men and boys to use women's and girls private facilities.  Exercise your First Amendment freedom of speech.

40. colorfulone profile image79

How Obama Gets Away With It
    It is amazing that the president’s dismal record is largely absent from the 2016 campaign—until you consider his PR machine.
    By RICHARD BENEDETTO

“Usually when an incumbent president is leaving office and a slew of candidates are battling for his job, that departing chief executive’s record is a major campaign issue.”

But Obama’s record in office is not an issue. Obviously, one reason is the Republican establishment didn’t want Obama to be an issue, which is why they moved to take any budget fight with Obama off the table for the rest of his presidency. Benedetto noted “Donald Trump’s bombastic candidacy is a huge distraction and often blocks out or obliterates more-substantive issues.” He also argued the media is putty in Obama’s hands.

"But another reason—a big one—why Mr. Obama is able to avoid being a target is that he is a deft manipulator of the media, probably more skillful at it than any president ever. He heads a savvy public-relations machine that markets him like a Hollywood celebrity, a role he obligingly and successfully plays. One of the machine’s key tactics is to place Mr. Obama in as many positive news and photo situations as possible. Ronald Reagan’s advisers were considered masters of putting their man in the best possible light, but they look like amateurs compared with the Obama operation-which has the added advantage of a particularly obliging news media.

A sampling over the past few weeks: A Washington Post photo captures President Obama blowing giant bubbles “At the final White House Science Fair of his presidency.” A New York Times photo shows the president mobbed by women admirers at a ceremony designating the Sewall-Belmont House on Capitol Hill as a national museum for women’s equality."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-obama-g … 1463700107

41. colorfulone profile image79

Michelle Robinson Obama, is a biological male posing as a woman.
    Video:  Barry calls his wife “Michael”

http://usadailypolitics.com/shocking-mi … mentation/

Not so shocking that Barry the gay guy is pushing the transgender bathroom bill...or should I say trying to force it on us.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13029405.jpg

Michelle Obama recommends Gold Bond for jock itch.

"Guard Charged With Assault After Confronting Transgender Woman Using Women's Restroom, Police Say"

The female guard was just doing her to enforce the law. Men are not allowed in women's restrooms in DC yet.  Never the less, she was arrested and charged with assault.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local … 10941.html

People need to stand up to this crap, they are testing us to see what we will put up with.  This is wrong. There are only .001% transgenders in America, hardly fair that everyone else should compromise for so few.

Newsweek in May 2012 labeled Obama “The First Gay President” for his legacy in progressing the gay-rights movement.  That's news to me! 
        http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13042395_f1024.jpg

Obama administration’s position is that transgendered men – biological males who identify as females – must be allowed to use the restrooms, lockers and showers of biological women (and young girls). SICK!

1. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Keep posting.  You're showing us how Trump supporters think.  That's a good thing.

Obama must be a Trump supporter according to that liberal-logic.
            OBAMA PROCLAIMS JUNE LGBT PRIDE MONTH
            http://www.infowars.com/obama-proclaims … ide-month/

No one is all excited about it because ... The president’s announcement comes as the administration has inserted itself amid a heated debate over public school transgender bathroom rules, with the White House currently embroiled in a legal battle with North Carolina, as several states sue the federal government claiming overreach.

Franklin Graham says, “Who would have ever thought that the time would come when the highest office in the land would endorse such sexual perversion?”
            http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapm … perversion

I like to share information on the World Wide Web.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13046597.jpg
              The radical far-left is insane!  Enough said.

Most deceptive president ever with the transgender bathroom bull. 

GRAB THE POPCORN, THE LEFT IS IMPLODING
          http://www.infowars.com/grab-the-popcor … imploding/

Epic Correction For Scientific Study

The authors regret that there is an error in the published version of “Correlation not Causation: The Relationship between Personality Traits and Political Ideologies” American Journal of Political Science 56 (1), 34–51. The interpretation of the coding of the political attitude items in the descriptive and preliminary analyses portion of the manuscript was exactly reversed.

Thus, where we indicated that higher scores in Table 1 (page 40) reflect a more conservative response, they actually reflect a more liberal response. Specifically, in the original manuscript, the descriptive analyses report that those higher in Eysenck’s psychoticism are more conservative, but they are actually more liberal; and where the original manuscript reports those higher in neuroticism and social desirability are more liberal, they are, in fact, more conservative.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 … decade.php

Worth reading folks!

3. colorfulone profile image79

That was really something that Newsweek did an article on the first gay president of the USA!  Its history!

42. colorfulone profile image79

Hold the Corrupt, Unethical Obama Administration Accountable

The Obama Administration is corrupt and unethical.

It has deceived the American people, misled Congress, and is now making “multiple misrepresentations” in federal court.

One federal court just held that the Obama Administration was “intentionally deceptive,” “unethical,” and acting “surreptitiously.”  It violated a court order against an unconstitutional Executive action. Then it “misled” the court.

It’s shocking and reprehensible.

Another federal court recently questioned whether “the Department of Justice is doing justice” in the IRS targeting lawsuits.

We’re taking action. We’re deeply involved in both situations, fighting to hold the Obama Administration accountable in court, demanding real justice.

We’re urging oversight from Congress. And we’re sending legal letters to the Administration. Take action with us:

Petition to Hold Corrupt, Unethical Obama Administration Accountable
    To the Attorney General, DOJ, & Congress:

Intentional deceptions, lies, and unethical actions will not be tolerated. The Department of Justice must provide “justice” for the American people.

Petition:  http://aclj.org/executive-power/hold-th … 46475479=1

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13031380.jpg

43. colorfulone profile image79

Home Sweet Home:  Obama’s Fancy New Mansion Is Located 1,000 Feet From The Islamic Center Of Washington DC

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/26/obama … z49oOxDLnE

44. colorfulone profile image79

Misgendered? A transgender 5th grade teacher in Oregon was awarded $60,000 from the school district after she complained that she had been harassed and “misgendered” by coworkers, despite an official investigation stating differently. The school’s principal emailed the staff new policies which “require that all staff address transgender or gender non-conforming employees with their correct names and pronouns. The email also contained this threat, “If you are found to be in violation of these policies, you will be subject to discipline to and including dismissal.” That’s incredible! Use “correct” pronouns? Doesn’t a person’s DNA or birth certificate count for anything? Shouldn’t fact override fantasy? God created people male and female. - Franklin Graham
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/2 … g-pronoun/

Obama's war on America from the inside!

45. colorfulone profile image79

"OBAMA DISRESPECTS VETS ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND"
    Obama spends weekend throwing vets under bus.
    http://www.infowars.com/obama-disrespec … y-weekend/

Obama wants to rewrite American history as he deconstructs our society.

"He chose Memorial Day weekend to go to Hiroshima and apologize about the day “death fell from the sky and the world was changed.”

The fact is Japan started the war when they bombed Pearl Harbor, a lot of American lives were lost, they created orphans and widows, and Obama apologizes to Japan?  ...  The dumbing-down of America and the world by the Globalists and their puppet, folks. 

NoRespect ...  NoObamaCare! 

“My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my country.”  The man who penned these words, Nathan Hale, was one of the first to give his life for the future of this nation. He gave it willingly just as the nation was being birthed. Monday we will formally celebrate Memorial Day; the day we remember all of those who gave their lives for our freedom from the era of Nathan Hale to today.

Thank a veteran or two or three that you see today.
    Post a thank you to social media or make a few phone calls.
    Honor every American who has given their lives for our freedom.

1. profile image0

Posting lies again I see, and shamelessly using veterans to bolster your partisan hack job. How do you sleep at night?

Barack Obama treats the bombing of Hiroshima as a unique “evil.” No, sir. It was the end of an evil.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur … -mr-obama/

46. colorfulone profile image79

I honor our Veterans, and find your comment very disrespectful. 
    Accusing someone of lying is a personal attack. 
    All a person needs to do is Google to see the truth for them self. 

There is no disgrace in being honest and honoring Vets.
    I can go to sleep tonight and rest in Peace with integrity.
    Sweet dreams!

47. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

Well, I'm not inclined to show respect to a person who willfully and systematically posts garbage. And, no, pointing out your lies is not a ptersinal attack. And, no,  you do not honor vets by using them as pawns for your fake outrage over manufactured controversies.

48. colorfulone profile image79

Their sacrifice is daily, so we should honor our veterans daily. We as Americans must never forget their sacrifices that our countrymen made / make to defend our country and to protect our freedoms.

“For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to the yoke of slavery.” (Galatians 5:1)

This Memorial Day weekend, let’s honor those who made the greatest sacrifice, and also those who daily sacrifice for our freedom. Thank the Lord for those serving in the armed services.

Pray for servicemen and women, especially those you know the Lord personally. Ask the Lord to give them strength and grace for their assignments, especially those serving in war zones overseas.

Pray for those who are retired military. Ask the Lord to provide everything they need – provision, jobs, medical care and companionship. Pray against all infirmity of body and mind resulting from their service.

Pray for the families of those who serve. They pay a great price also, in relocations and in dealing with any physical, mental and emotional effects their loved ones may experience.

A prayer you can pray:

Father, thank you for all of the men and women who serve our country in the armed forces. Please grant them grace and strength for the assignments they are given, especially those who are in active warfare for freedom. Meet the deepest needs of those who are now retired from military service. Open doors for their futures and heal them, if need be, body, soul and spirit. Draw them to You and help them know how appreciated they are by those of us who understand.

Bless their family members and minister to them, as well. In the Name of Jesus, Amen

Be grateful for the men and women fighting daily for our freedom and pray a blessing over their lives and the lives of their families!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13037309_f1024.jpg

One nation under God, in Whom we trust!

49. colorfulone profile image79

Hold the Corrupt, Unethical Obama Administration Accountable
    The Obama Administration is corrupt and unethical.

It has deceived the American people, misled Congress, and is now making “multiple misrepresentations” in federal court.

One federal court just held that the Obama Administration was “intentionally deceptive,” “unethical,” and acting “surreptitiously.”  It violated a court order against an unconstitutional Executive action. Then it “misled” the court.

It’s shocking and reprehensible.

Another federal court recently questioned whether “the Department of Justice is doing justice” in the IRS targeting lawsuits.

We’re taking action. We’re deeply involved in both situations, fighting to hold the Obama Administration accountable in court, demanding real justice.

We’re urging oversight from Congress. And we’re sending legal letters to the Administration. Take action with us:

Petition to Hold Corrupt, Unethical Obama Administration Accountable
    To the Attorney General, DOJ, & Congress:

Intentional deceptions, lies, and unethical actions will not be tolerated. The Department of Justice must provide “justice” for the American people.

http://aclj.org/executive-power/hold-th … ccountable

50. colorfulone profile image79

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13038860.jpg

Never forget who let them die.  There was a plane full of Special Forces 20 minutes away ready to get the word to go and bury the bad guys but they were told to stand down and never deployed to fight in the attack on Benghazi.  ---   13 Hours they fought and help was not sent.

1. profile image0

I see you are politicizing Memorial Day again. Didn't get enough mileage from your previous attempts?

Memorial Day 2016!  Never forget Benghazi...and the men that died (needlessly).

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)