The Dumbest President in the History of America

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (88 posts)
  1. crankalicious profile image87
    crankaliciousposted 4 years ago

Here's a map President Trump held up last night to justify his claim that Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama.

https://hubstatic.com/14667102_f1024.jpg

Has any American President in the history of the United States ever tried to do something this dumb? I mean, this is something a 7-year-old would do after he was caught lying. "Look, Mommy, the hurricane is going to hit Alabama."

Seriously, he drew a circle with a Sharpie where he wanted the hurricane to be and is assuming people will believe this.

Does anyone believe it?

On a scale of stupid, where does this rank? It's not setting yourself on fire stupid, but it's pretty close. I've personally never read about nor witnessed a President who was this stupid and who assumed the american people will stupid as well. Who does he assume will believe this? His supporters? Isn't that the POTUS pretty much saying to the world: "Look, my base would support me if I drew a black circle around Alabama."

And by the way, knowingly giving a false weather report is a federal crime.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 4 years agoin reply to this

More evidence that our president is mentally ill.  His malignant narcissistic personality disorder is on full display in this incident.

The President of the United States intentionally presented a doctored weather map as fact, just  because he is too mentally ill to admit he made a mistake.  Then, when called on it he doubled and tripled down.  Think about it.  I mean, really think about it.

It is embarrassing that people still defend and support this schmuck.

2. Don W profile image83
      Don Wposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"When asked by a reporter whether he used a Sharpie to doctor the map, Trump responded: 'I don't know, I don't know.'"

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-like-kid … ed-1457751

1. profile image0

"I don't know, I don't know."

So, several possibilities here:

1.  He is lying when he says "I don't know, I don't know."  That is bad.
        2.  He is telling the truth when he says "I don't know, I don't know" which means he can't remember whether or not he used a Sharpie to doctor the map.  If that is the case, he has serious memory problems.  That is bad.

Either way?  Bad.

Do his supporters care?  Probably not.  To use one of Trump's favorite phrases:  "That's very, very bad. Very bad."

This could be funny, except it really isn't funny.  It's scary.

1. lobobrandon profile image88
          lobobrandonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Is this the 20th thing he is better than anyone else at? Lying?

The other 19 (probably more) are here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the … ald-trump/

crankaliciousposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm baffled by this. Shouldn't it be true that if you value intelligence as a quality in human beings, you must necessarily be repulsed by this? I simply would never associate with an adult who tried to pull something like this in any situation. Could you imagine somebody at your place of employment doing this? Your boss?

If my boss was like this, I'd go someplace else. I don't even have to think about it.

And if you were the boss and one of your employees pulled this in a meeting?

What do you think? I'd do what you would do. Fire the person.

2. GA Anderson profile image88
          GA Andersonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hello Ms. PrettyPanther, (aka Sandy), I agree with you. Sometimes, some folks just don't know when to throw in the towel. It's like that song, That's my story and I'm stickin' to it'

Hopefully, you have seen this response to Don:

https://hubpages.com/politics/forum/344 … ost4093278

GA

3. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

On a scale of stupid, where does this rank?

Relative to all his predecessors, #1 of 45.

1. GA Anderson profile image88

He may well rank where you think Cred, but check this response to see if it matters in your ranking: Hello Ms. PrettyPanther, (aka Sandy), I agree with you. Sometimes, some folks just don't know when to throw in the towel. It's like that song, That's my story and I'm stickin' to it'

Hopefully, you have seen this response to Don:

GA

He may well rank where you think Cred, but check this response to see if it matters in your ranking:]

GA

1. Credence2 profile image78

I would never give my evaluation or rating based solely on one instance.

Politics aside, you and I both know that has a ham handed way of dealing with things, his lack of intellectual curiosity is just one of several complaints. His egomania and lack of any decorum, (twitter war with Barbra Streisand) does not help.

He is up there and surpasses Andrew Johnson as among the most abrasive and  unPresidential during their respective terms.

Compared to him, Grant, Harding, Nixon and Carter were all angels.

While all this behavior may not be considered "stupid" from the standpoint of the average man in the street, it is for President of the United States.

I bet Andrew Jackson is smiling. ;-)

But, I don't think I would have included Nixon in your list.

GA

1. Credence2 profile image78

Yes, he was disgraced, but that was a shame because he was one of highest qualified men to ever become President

4. profile image0
      promisemposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Alabama. Have they all been evacuated yet?  smile

5. Don W profile image83

A more accurate account of Trump's exchange with a reporter (thanks GA):

Reporter: "That map that you showed today looked like it almost had like a sharpie..."
      Trump: "I don't know, I don't know".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iibunl87-I

6. aware profile image66
      awareposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I live in West Palm Beach Florida. For over a week weather forecasters  and scientist told us that storm is going to come right for us.a large group of hateful people on social media including a former Canadian prime Minister hoped that it would.. because people's dislike for the president was a reason for them. To wish death and destruction on everyone in sight. I watched Trump talking live to meteorologists he asked them is turn to the north? Are you a hundred percent positive? because all week long you were a hundred percent positive it was coming straight for Florida. Meteorologist said no sir we're not certain. People who use any means possible to attack the leadership of a Nation especially using natural disaster. Are counterproductive and subversive and hateful individuals. Who also are not weathermen.

1. profile image0

So you think it's perfectly fine, normal,acceptable (take your pick) for the President of the United States to present an amateurish doctored map as fact?

1. aware profile image66

It's worse when scientist meteorologist and Media perpetuates it as fact. Everyone thinks their weatherman.

1. profile image0

What media, scientists and meteorologists perpetuate Trump's doctored map as fact?

1. aware profile image66

No they perpetuated  a fictional projected path.every 4 to 5 hours they said it's going this way no it's going that way no it's going this way no it's going that way acting like they really knew .

2. aware profile image66

Their spaghetti models looked like a Jackson Pollock painting

3. aware profile image66

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that the president isnt a meteorologist. And it's pretty clear that meteorologists can't predict the weather

1. profile image0

Right. But he's also petty enough and dishonest enough to present a doctored map as real. Is that fine, normal, acceptable (take your pick ) to you?

1. aware profile image66

it's not okay for you to take a natural disaster and make it all about you and your dislike for a president  that has nothing to do with hurricane creation

1. Don W profile image83

Do you accept that a president doctoring an official chart showing the probable path of a hurricane, by hand, to "prove" he was right, is abnormal?

4. aware profile image66

People really in the path of the storm we're not frustrated with President Trump's comments or forecast.we were getting tired of being jerked around by meteorologists who think they know everything. Politicizing natural disasters is off-putting

1. profile image0

So, you think that scientists using their knowledge and technology to provide their best predictions based on up-to-the-minute data are "jerking you around" while Trump using a doctored map is not?

I'm just trying to understand.

2. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 4 years ago

I used to live in Florida. Tracking has gotten better, but the possibilities of track can seem endless.

If I were Trump though, I'd drop it.

I realize the spaghetti map had the hurricane potentially going all over the place. I realize that everything Trump does is under a microscope and the left often overreacts to things.

But my question remains: have you ever seen anything from an American president this stupid and petty? All he has to do is said I made a mistake. It's not even a big deal. I misspoke. Whatever.

But there is literally a black pen circle where he wants the hurricane to go. Who does that? Why do it? If you're his supporter (speaking hypothetically) do you accept his explanation here, like that's the real map with the pen mark?

Also, what does it say about him? As a parent, I would not accept such behavior from my child, nor would most parents, right or left.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Like I said. He should just drop it.

But, the stupidest? I don't know. Bush had some pretty ignorant moments.

2. MizBejabbers profile image87
        MizBejabbersposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, he deserves a spanking, but he'd probably like that! lol

3. GA Anderson profile image88
    GA Andersonposted 4 years ago

Well hell, here I go again . . .

Of course, this will be seen as a defense or Pres. Trump, but from my perspective, it is just an effort to address facts--not misrepresentations.

You quoted a bit from your link Don:

"When asked by a reporter whether he used a Sharpie to doctor the map, Trump responded: 'I don't know, I don't know.'

But the fact is, Pres. Trump was not asked that question. Yet look at all the speculative responses your quote has drawn.

The actual question from the reporter was;

Sunday you showed us a map from the original forecast that appeared to have been edited or something, to include Alabama. Can you explain how that came to make [inaudiable] (one word is inaudible but it sounds like "news"), in the forecast?
    Video clip source: oo:oo - 0:12

He was not asked whether he drew the line with a sharpie.

Then . . .

In that map you showed today, it looks like it almost had a Sharpie [inaudiable word] . . . "
    Video source: 00:35 - 00:41

And again he was not asked whether he drew the line with a Sharpie.

As can be seen, none of this tells us whether Pres. Trump did or did not draw the "Sharpie" line, but it does show that he was not asked that question and that the linked Time's article clearly misstated the facts. And with a bogus direct quote no less.

And just to dig myself into a deeper hole, the very early models did, in fact, offer a prediction that Dorian might bisect Florida and hit both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts. Of course, that doesn't explain why the edited map and presidential statements occurred on Wednesday--after those earlier forecasts were changed, but still . . .

However, perhaps you weren't the only one to believe Time's quote Don:

Apparently, certain that Pres. Trump had been proven to have drawn that Sharpie circle, Newsweek had this to say:

"Exactly. You get the full display of President Trump's ignorance and his obstinance and his complete inability to tell the truth — and also his lack of basic geography," Jordan said. "I think that a 13-year-old who doctors their report card, their parents usually can tell. They don't do that good of a job. Actually, I'm showing my age right now, the day when we had handwritten report cards. But still."
    *(there was nothing in their article that established Pres. Trump drew the Sharpie circle)

The HuffingtonPost, seemingly following Time's conclusion, offered this winner that includes a get-out-of-jail-free caveat:

"When a journalist asked Trump if he altered the map to include Alabama, he didn't deny the accusation entirely." Oh my, he didn't deny something he wasn't asked?

Finally, kudos to the Washington Post. They covered the "Trump did it" innuendo, but they did it factually, without false claims of statements not made. They get a link because I think  it is the most accurate summation: President Trump showed a doctored hurricane chart. Was it to cover up for ‘Alabama’ Twitter flub?
    *I have a long-standing, (since Watergate), faith in WP's integrity.

If condemnations and accusations are to be made, they should at least be accurately supported. Accusing and condemning someone for something that isn't factual casts a poor reflection.

GA

GA,

I will both attack and defend you here.

I completely agree that using lies to exaggerate a situation is pointless and weakens an argument, not strengthens it. Why in the world the media feels the need to use exaggerate a situation that doesn't need to be exaggerated is beyond me, but it's exactly why "news" outlets like CNN drive me crazy. They're always, always adding editorial comments to news stories when it's not required. Probably this editorializing is responsible for creating these situations because basically people can say whatever they want. So I can completely understand when you see this sort of forum and get annoyed because a fairly simple point is exaggerated and undercut by some misperception. It's unnecessary and totally frustrating.

But what about addressing the crux of the issue illustrated in the picture. It might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen from a President. Sure, if you hate Trump, this one is completely easy. But how about if you're a supporter? Does the President really believe his supporters are this stupid? Is he testing their loyalty?

It's entirely possible that early on one of the projections had the hurricane passing through Florida and into Alabama, where it most certainly would have been weakened. However, we all know the models changed, so why hold onto this thing for so long? Why not just let it go? Why insist that you were right? What is wrong with a person who would do such a thing? Even worse, when you can't find evidence to support your position, why go and draw an extra circle around the area and try to insist you were right all along when it's plain as day that what you're doing is ridiculous.

What does it say about the man? And how can anyone respect him after such a thing?

1. profile image0

I agree 100% with this comment.

To answer some of your wuestions....

" so why hold onto this thing for so long?  Why not just let it go? Why insist that you were right? What is wrong with a person who would do such a thing? He is mentally ill and this incident is a perfect illustration of how his illness controls his behavior.

Hi Crankilicious, You nailed it with this comment:

" Why in the world the media feels the need to use exaggerate a situation that doesn't need to be exaggerated is beyond me . . ."

That has been the crux of the majority of my comments that have been taken as a defense of Pres. Trump.

I included the Washington Post link because I think they too nailed it.

Of course, I don't know, but if I had to guess, I would guess Pres. Trump did draw that "Sharpie" line. It looked quickly and sloppily done and it fits his M.O. If a staffer or someone else had drawn it I suspect it would have been done more neatly.

I didn't see an attack in any of your comment. I wasn't defending the president and I agree with your closing remarks.

GA

We completely agree on how the media handles a lot of this. Totally unnecessary. Drives me up a wall because the point can easily be made without the exaggeration.

Perhaps Trump's laziness is really just a reflection of the media's laziness and his election is a reflection of America's laziness?

Well, at least we agree on how the media handles things part . . .

GA

2. Don W profile image83

"*I have a long-standing, (since Watergate), faith in WP's integrity."

"It was Trump who used a black Sharpie to mark up an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map, which he displayed during an Oval Office briefing on Wednesday, according to a White House official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations." (Washington Post, September 5, 2019)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … story.html

Thanks Don, it seems, (if that anonymous source is trustworthy), my faith was well-placed, and this 'guess' was on the mark:

"Of course, I don't know, but if I had to guess, I would guess Pres. Trump did draw that "Sharpie" line. It looked quickly and sloppily done and it fits his M.O. If a staffer or someone else had drawn it I suspect it would have been done more neatly."
        https://hubpages.com/politics/forum/344 … ost4093410

GA

3. Sharlee01 profile image81
      Sharlee01posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for clarifying this latest Bia's media report...  You certainly showed courage. LOL

I think it's more a case of stubbornness than courage Sharlee, but thanks for the thought.

GA

4. abwilliams profile image68
    abwilliamsposted 4 years ago

I’m in Florida, we just dodged a major bullet here! We never know! We watch, we heed the warnings and the maps as they change and change again. Yes at one time we thought Dorian would turn more toward the west coast, before turning northward.
    Hurricane Charley which did more damage to us personally than any other hurricane ever has, initially hit southwest Florida, we are closer to the northeast.

Completely not the point of the forum.

1. profile image0

Maybe the deflection is unintentional. wink

I doubt it. What I do know is that every time a hurricane hits Florida, Republican Floridians (along with Democrat Floridians) come begging with their hands out to the federal government for help.

If you live in Florida and you get hit by a hurricane, that's your own fault for living in Florida and the federal government should play no role in helping you rebuild or do anything. That's what insurance is for.*

*just making a point.

1. wilderness profile image95
            wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

With this I can agree.  I'm tired of re-building New Orleans (yes, I know it's not in Florida) and supplying the needs of the residents there every few years.

Oh, interesting. Would you believe I am too? And when people along the Mississippi are flooded over and over again? Maybe you shouldn't live near the Mississippi.

2. abwilliams profile image68
        abwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That Alabama wasn't susceptible?

2. profile image0

I am so glad that Dorian didn't hit Florida with its full force.

Do you listen to and trust Trump for your information, or do you follow the NWS?  Does it bother you that Trump (or someone on his staff, or who knows, maybe it was Barron) took a Sharpie to a map and then Trump displayed the doctored map as though it was real?

Come, come!  The whole point of this thread is to show our President has a very low IQ - if we don't assume he drew on the map for no reason at all, that conclusion fails.

That's a double negative. What? Is using sharpies to make fake maps something stable geniuses do? Maybe I've just been uninformed.

Why do you think he drew on the map?

Chris Christie made a valuable comment on CNN, noting that politics has become so polarized that it's impossible to admit a mistake anymore. I thought he made a valuable argument.

But yes, the President has a low IQ. Would you accept that behavior from your children, Wilderness?

"Why do you think he drew on the map?"

Last I heard no one knows who drew that circle.  But, as I said, without the assumption that it was the president the statement he's stupid kind of falls apart.  And, of course, he has to have done it, not projecting the possible path, but out of total ignorance.

"But yes, the President has a low IQ."

Care to post the IQ test you're using to make that statement?  How about you - would you accept unproven accusations from your children or teach them the difference between facts and opinion?

I don't even care if he drew the circle. That's not even the point. The point is that he used an altered map to make a false point. Are you saying he didn't realize it was altered?

Who on earth would use an obviously altered weather map to justify an inaccurate assumption about a hurricane?

And honestly, I'm probably wrong about Donald Trump's IQ (see, I can admit a mistake). It's not genius-level, but it's not below 100 either. You know who else in his political career made a claim about IQ and then made a false claim about finishing high in his law school class?

2. abwilliams profile image68
        abwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Apparently not PP, this is the first time I am seeing this particular map.

5. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago

WG Bush is the ultimate stupid President for IQ and Policies.

The greatest single stupid Idea gose to Trump. For mixing the two greatest threats to humanity, nuclear weapons uses and natural environment. I rate Trump 9 of the ultimate stupidity ideas out of 10, nuke/weather.

He gets a 10 if he pulls it off and give the public 10 too, for excepting it.

1. peoplepower73 profile image90
      peoplepower73posted 4 years agoin reply to this

It  has nothing to do with predicting the weather.  He exhibits all the classic symptoms of someone who is suffering from extreme Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and the fact that he has been mentored by Roy Cohn, his personal, ruthless lawyer of many years, adds to his behavior.

One of the classic symptoms of NPD is to never admit you are wrong about  anything and when challenged, you double and triple down on your position. 

Roy Cohn taught him to "never settle, never surrender; counter attack and counter sue immediately; no matter what happens, no matter how deeply into the muck you get, claim victory, and never admit defeat." 

That is the creed that Trump lives by.  That coupled with NPD gives you the result of what Trump's behavior of never admitting his is wrong and all the superlatives and lies that he uses to make himself look superior while making others look inferior.

On top of all of that, he is not the sharpest pencil in the box. People who suffer from NPD feel inferior and insecure deep down inside.  They hide it by acting superior and insulting anyone who challenges them.  They are also attracted to power of others.  That's why Trump likes Putin, Kim, and Netanyahu.

If you don't believe me, just look up the symptoms of NPD and the history of Roy Cohn and Trump.

LOL.  His personal lawyer taught him how to get by in the world; by using the "never settle, never surrender; counter attack and counter sue immediately; no matter what happens, no matter how deeply into the muck you get, claim victory, and never admit defeat."  to get what he wants.

And that he learned the lesson and often practices it as a winning strategy means he has NPD and can't do any different.  Right!

1. peoplepower73 profile image90

Wilderness:  No, he has NPD and in addition, Roy Cohn taught him how to protect himself when he is under attack.  Here are the symptoms of NPD from the Mayo Clinic.  I  challenge you to dispute that Trump doesn't exhibit enough of these symptoms to qualify him as having NPD.

Symptoms
          Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
          Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
          Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
          Exaggerate achievements and talents
          Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
          Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
          Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
          Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
          Take advantage of others to get what they want
          Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
          Be envious of others and believe others envy them
          Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
          Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
          Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
          React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
          Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
          Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
          Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
          Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
            Castlepalomaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

They released most of mentally ill patients free to live homeless on the street. So what's wrong with following a mentally ill world leader through hell on earth?

2. wilderness profile image95

So far you have proven he has NPD because he has NPD and that he was taught to protect himself, which turned his brain chemistry into one with NPD.

You do understand how that sounds?  Quoting the Mayo clinic without having the required education and training to properly diagnosis a mental illness doesn't help; I don't have that training and don't believe you do, either.

Having worked with Trump and knowing my ex wife with NPD. Along with NPD doctors claiming Trump with NPD more than any other President before.

If it talks, walks and thinks like a Duffy Donald duck.
              It is.
              Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Dose not Trump act like, with these systems?

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment by others.
              Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
              Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions.
              Needing constant admiration from others.
              Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others.
              Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain.
              Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs.
              Intensely jealous of others and the belief that others are equally jealous of them.
              Pompous and arrogant demeanor.

Yes, I know.  You have experience with a single person that (I assume) a real doctor has examined, tested and diagnosed with NPD.  And you have heard from other quacks that looks at his public persona and publicly diagnosed NPD (no real doctor would so violate their oaths by doing such a thing).

And that makes you an expert in NPD; so much so that you do not need an examination to make a diagnosis.  You don't need in depth consultations, removed from the public office arena and without goals to meet or a defensive posture, to make a diagnosis.

Like my ex, magolomanics do not except being examined because they are mentally sharp, except lack a great deal of moral or ethical balance. My ex keept my daughter awayy from me for ten year.

No matter, this last ten years is where my daughter has grown to a international renowned artist and both are each other's love of our lives. She looks like Myrlin Monroe and creative as Gaga.

You don't have to be a doctor to know peoples health condition. For example, you can except chemotherapy and have only a 2% success it's over 5 years. Or come to me and have 100% rate through a grey area with cannibis and nutritional process, at least so far.

Of course you don't have to be trained to know peoples mental health condition.  You don't even have to know the person - just watch their public persona as they attempt to control others.  You can make up whatever diagnosis you wish that way.

2. peoplepower73 profile image90

Wilderness: My replies and examples of Trump's behavior follow the  "-" for each symptom.

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance -  I'm a  stable genius. I'm the one with the real truth, everyone else is lying.  I'm the chosen one. Get your information only from me.

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration -  Constant rallies where he is adored by his supporters

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it  - Taking credit for an upturn in the economy that was started by Obama. Lied about Obama's unemployment numbers.

Exaggerate achievements and talents  - His presidency is  the best in the history of the world, the biggest crowds, the best economy ever, Kim and Putin love him.

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate - Melania, Ivana, Ivanka, We are going to be constantly winning, Mexico is going to pay for the wall. China is paying 32 billion for tariffs, when in fact our importers are paying 32 billion.

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people -  Putin, Kim, Netanyahu, and Saudi Arabia

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior - interrupts reporters asking questions before they even finish their questioning.

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations   - requires absolute loyalty from his staff and does not want to be questioned on his decision making; calls them the fake news when they are the real news; cannot admit when he is wrong and transfers the blame to others. Cancels press passes.

Take advantage of others to get what they want - plays to people's fantasies especially in his rallies. Wants next G7 to be held at his property in Mar-a-lago

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others - is not capable of compassion or empathy, transfers funding from military improvements  to build his wall; separates children and parents at the border, does not care about their health and hope that they all die.

Be envious of others and believe others envy them  -  is envious of Obama and hell bent on destroying everything he created.

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious - Calls real journalist fake news and won't even take questions from them

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office - Gold toilets, Mar-a Logo, wants Air Force One painted in Trump's company colors.

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
                  Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted - counter punching until he destroys the other person. Wont let go of being wrong about Dorian and Alabama

React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior - unending insults of others who he sees as week or as an opponent.

Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior  -   gets upset very easily if people don't agree with him - sh*t hole countries, Puerto Rico

Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change -  constantly lies to try and adapt t change.

Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection - don't know about this one because it  requires being behind the scenes.

Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation -  that's what drives him as a cover to his narcissistic  behavior.

Maybe Trump is right to question why are these sh_t hole countries coming here?

Most of these sh_t hole countries are doubling their GDP over USA. They are better off staying where they are.

2. wilderness profile image95

Are you describing what you think Trump is when behind closed doors and off the political hack job, or are you trying to describe yourself?  Some of those cut a little close to what I see being posted in these forums.

6. MizBejabbers profile image87
    MizBejabbersposted 4 years ago

While everybody is quibbling over an alleged doctored hurricane map, the word is out that he has committed treason by releasing classified information to Putin about a man spying for the U.S. in the Kremlin. So the spy had to be quickly removed. Now he says he doesn't believe in spies. This man has the characteristics of a sleeper. I know this is not part of the original forum, but is trivia all that concerns people? Isn't anybody concerned about something important, for gosh sakes?

They are blinded by the light of their world leaders. Lol.

Hold on MizBejabbers. Take a breath and a look at this thread:

CNN Reports Fake News Once Again - No Biggie?

GA

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)