Biden hasn't won and will not!

Jump to Last Post 51-70 of 70 discussions (767 posts)
  1. Kenna McHugh profile image91
    Kenna McHughposted 3 years ago

Well, 17 states have joined the Texas lawsuit.

2. Credence2 profile image78
    Credence2posted 3 years ago

States/territories with Democrats backing the defendant states:

California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Guam, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and the US Virgin Islands.

So rightwingers, do you wanna dance?

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Not positive what you're saying - those states you list are asking the SCOTUS not to examine the constitutionality of the actions of the "offending" (alleged) states?

Why would they do that?  Do Democrats not care that our Constitution is followed?  Or at least they don't care as long as they end up on top?

1. Credence2 profile image78
        Credence2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Democrats do care about the Constitution, they are asking about differing aspects; regarding the legal standing to file a suit of this nature by some states against another, the concept of States Rights and their relative sovereignty is also a part of the Constitution. Will the court open a bucket of worms allowing for such a precedent by interceding in this fashion?

1. Sharlee01 profile image84
          Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Do you have faith that the SCOTUS will not uphold the Constitution in the matter?  Will you be satisfied if they hear the case and rule to what they find appropriate?

I have no choice as they are the final arbiter, but they had better step lightly because we will all be watching......

I have to ask the same of you and "your" side?

We are getting way ahead of ourselves, they may not hear the case. If they don't I am sure they will have good reason to back their decision

If they hear the case the world will be watching.  I tend to think they will step away from it.

Now, those on the right,  I think it will be once again four tedious years of all kind of uproars.

You appear to be right - CBS reported tonight on the news that the SCOTUS has refused to hear the Texas case on a 7-2 vote.

1. peterstreep profile image80
                  peterstreepposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Of course that's fake news. CBS is not to be trusted and liberal propaganda.

2. Sharlee01 profile image84

Yes, late to the party, due to be at a party... LOL   

I would assume yes, we will be in for four years of crazy. I mean there certainly is enough going on in regards to Gramps to stir controversies.  Once again I will repeat my sentiment. How the hell did any American vote for someone like Biden?  Makes me sick to see, what I see as a deteriorating American society.  This man has nothing to offer America, and as the Democrats stated four years ago --- Not my president.

I have said right along that the people didn't vote Trump into office as much as they refused to vote another run-of-the-mill politician in.

I see Biden the same way; after 4 years of spreading hatred and divisiveness liberals and media succeeded in convincing a gullible public that the old way, with it's graft, fraud, cheating and all the rest, was what we really wanted.

2. crankalicious profile image86
                    crankaliciousposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Gramps? On this we agree. People over 65 tend to be senile, as proved by many in this forum. Drooling, unable to think for themselves anymore. You hit the nail on the head, Granny.

3. crankalicious profile image86

9-0

3. abwilliams profile image68
    abwilliamsposted 3 years ago

A bucket of worms has already been opened Cred!

4. IslandBites profile image89
    IslandBitesposted 3 years ago

Bye bye? big_smile

5. Credence2 profile image78

Don't want to say "I told you so", but I did tell you so.

I could easily had told you about the end result of this fiasco without looking.

Trump tried in his court packing scheme to get a favorable ruling if the election was unfavorable to him and had to be decided by the courts, well he failed. Even though the court is now a right wing one, even these folks understood the ramifications of a ruling favoring Texas in regards to their suit.

So, what is next? Secession?

It is all good, I will provide sack cloth at discounted rates.

6. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 3 years ago

The cult will live on....lol

Your baiting nature is showing. I promised to placate... So, I will keep to my word --  Interesting view.

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well, it's hardly an original one. :-)

2. Credence2 profile image78

I am over 65, I eat my Wheaties, and take my Geritol and make the Missus take hers too.

The wisdom that comes, recognizes the futility of life.

Credence's theory of relativity: The older one gets the faster time seems to pass.

You all remember, it seemed to take forever to get your driving learning permit or reach 18 or 21. Now when I turn around, 5 to 10 years have passed. You spend so many early years being dumb, but when finally become smart, your body starts to go.

"Keeping up with the Joneses", is on the side lines, while we struggle to keep things from sagging, falling down or out. Our society is based on the accumulation of things, which may be futile in itself, as you can't take it with you and it is just passed on to your progeny for them to squander. The only thing that really remains is your reputation, be it good or bad.

Death is the universal constant and in the face of that we are reminded of our relative insignificance through the vastness of time and space.

Oh My --- and all this due to referring to Biden as Gramps. Some  (not you)  better get a thicker skin, because Joe will MOST LIKELY, PERHAPS, be called a lot worse than Gramp's. 

I am a Baby Boomer so I naturally feel age is just a number. And I think as myself as, well I am not sharing... Because it would shock so many, and they would be very mad at me bragging about myself, and I would think I might even be called Granny right here in HP's. . Oh, that already happened. LOL

And by the way, I loved your comment. Made wonderful sense.

Thanks,

I recognize Joe's age and the greater risk of mortality associated with it, but Trump is off of his rocker, like Emperor Nero. And,we do have a younger fill in Kamela Harris in case Joe can't last the distance.

1. profile image0

As an aside, I have been noticing that statements from the Biden camp almost always refer to his administration as "the Biden-Harris administration" rather than just "the Biden administration."

I like that.

So, do I.

If he last his term, he will be the first chief executive holding the office that will be in his 80s. These times are most stressful, I hope that he will be well fortified for what is coming.

1. profile image0

He may be old but he is sane and competent. He also has a history of listening to other people who know more than he does. That alone will ensure he will be an improvement.

Yep, I can climb on board with that....

You may be right... Joe does have a poor health history.  You would be correct VP Harris would step in.

3. Miebakagh57 profile image69
            Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Good though and make sense.                                   And that's in tanden with a thread I post 3 months ago suggesting a woman president for America, in case both  Trump and Biden fall out.                                                         It was suggested and(I think by w?) that Condoleeza Rice would be the best woman president. But she's not participating.                                   All the same, the electoral college votes today in favour or against Trump or Biden is significant.

I am sure that Condoleeza Rice is more than qualified and would make an excellent President. It is just that the GOP has twisted so far right, I don't think that former Secy Rice could find a place within it anymore.

1. abwilliams profile image68
                abwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You're funny Cred, twisting things all around! There is a twisted party alright, but it's not the Republican Party!

D. Trump asked Secy Rice to serve in his Cabinet in 2016, she adamantly refused. Colin Powell took the same attitude. They both were prominent in previous GOP administrations, why avoid it like the plague in 2016?

2. TheShadowSpecter profile image84
                TheShadowSpecterposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Condoleeza Rice would definitely make a better president than Kamala Harris.  She has more experience in government than Harris does.

2. Kenna McHugh profile image91
        Kenna McHughposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You sound a lot like Biden, nonsense.

Who asked you?

Can't be any more nonsensical than believing that Trump and his cronies were going to nullify the will of the majority of voters in this last election.

Isn't that what you had bought into?

2. profile image0

I must be slap happy because that one liner, coming from a woman still convinced that Trump was cheated out of over 5 million votes, is making me giggle.

Laughs on you!

1. profile image0

I'll lift my glass to you and the rest of the True Believers on January 20.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image69

Woman!?

3. TheShadowSpecter profile image84

The Japanese seem to have longevity down to a fine art.

I am always open to their secrets. living in Hawaii among many of them for 4 years, it is easy to see that they practice moderation as a principle. Their diets have been generally healthier than their western counterparts. They are much more attentive about obesity as I have never seen a "fat" japanese individual. Just like I have never seen one on Skid-row, a people while tending to be insular in nature, possesses discipline and self control, something that I always admired about them.

1. TheShadowSpecter profile image84

Yeah, I rarely have ever seen any overweight Japanese people, with the exception of Sumo wrestlers, of course.  It's likely because they don't have genetically modified foods as we do here in the United States of America.  What really catches my attention about them is that they have an aging population, but, at the same time, their birthrate has dropped drastically.  Yet they don't seem to have a problem with the elderly falling into a vortex of poverty.  I hear again and again on documentaries and news programs how the dropping birthrate here in the United States of America is going to cause great problems with social security benefits and other entitlement programs meant for the elderly because of the lack of young people paying into those programs.  My response to that is if the Japanese has found a solution to this concern, it would seem that we Americans could find one too.

3. abwilliams profile image68
      abwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Old and tired?

4. Kenna McHugh profile image91
      Kenna McHughposted 3 years ago

Amen sister!

1. gmwilliams profile image85
        gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The Electoral College formally announced that Biden is the president as of December 14, 2020.   Biden has won.

We'll see.

1. profile image0

big_smile

2. peterstreep profile image80

OMG, you almost opened the door to reality.

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin and even New Mexico have all selected state electors who have voted for Donald Trump.  House Delegate Mo Brooks is organizing a group of GOP legislators in the Congress to block the Congressional certification of the United States Electoral College's submissions that declare Joe Biden to be the president-elect.  Vice President Mike Pence could also refuse to certify those same submissions and remand the matter to the House for a contingent election.  If that happens, it is likely that President Trump will get a second term in office.  In a nutshell, it isn't over until the fat lady sings.

Shadow, so true!! It's an interesting time.

2. peterstreep profile image80

Just wondering. Biden has 7 million votes more than Trump. Is it not clear that the majority of the people want Biden as a president? Or do you really think these 7 million votes were all a mistake?
                Do you really think that from this 7 million at least 3.5 million votes should have belonged to Trump and so having a majority vote?
                That's highly unrealistic.

Probably the most unrealistic aspect about this election is evil and flagrant violation of our God given right to vote. Let's count the legal votes and use unbiased machines that cannot alter our votes. Let's have a fair playing field where there is no doubt about who is the elected president.

ah, you just missed the door to reality again..
                    God given....evil...that’s a peculiar set of chosen words..

I didn't miss the door. I am stating a fact.

5. crankalicious profile image86
      crankaliciousposted 3 years ago

God given right to vote? Where's that in the Bible?

There's not a single shred of evidence that machines changed any votes.

Maybe if we could find some people who used actual evidence and fact to back up their opinions we could get somewhere.

Let's go save those kids from being sold into prostitution first. They're under that pizza restaurant in D.C.

Ahh! You have a memory!

6. crankalicious profile image86

A fact?

Like Obama is a Muslim? Like he was not born in the U.S.?

A fact like COVID is a hoax? That people shouldn't wear masks?

A fact like there's a child sex trafficking ring under a D.C. pizzeria? A fact like Sandy Hook was fake?

A fact like the COVID vaccine will be used to implant us with microchips?

Republicans have a strange definition of "fact".

1. profile image0

They always manage to find the alternative facts, doncha know?

You offer a fine example of generalities.

7. crankalicious profile image86

And I have allegations that some of you are pedophiles. Should those allegations be heard? Of course not. Because, despite your innocence, the mere fact of having a public form where those allegations were aired would sully your sterling reputations.

No, what we do is present these allegations to a court first to see if they are valid. "I saw such and such..." is not a valid allegation.

As a result, the courts have uniformly rejected these cases.

8. profile image0

For those who keep saying they want the whistleblowers to be "heard." What do you propose to happen for them to be heard? Legal court  actions and the resulting decisions are apparently not acceptable to you.

So, what next? Have they not also exhausted all legal avenues within the states in question?

So, what next? Are your Republican senators and representatives holding hearings? If yes, is that good enough? If not, why not?

It's incumbent upon state governments to safeguard the electoral process and ensure that every voter’s right to cast a ballot is protected.  It's up to the DOJ Criminal Division and the Department’s Attorney’s Office to investigate voted fraud due to our Federal voting laws.

The department’s Criminal Division oversees the enforcement of federal laws that criminalize certain forms of election fraud and vindicate the integrity of the federal election process.

The DOJ investigated Trump's complaint of voter fraud and felt there were insufficient crimes committed that would not have changed the outcome of the election.  Barr did state they would be continuing to track down voter fraud allegations. 

It was up to the DOJ to hear the whistleblowers, it is hard to ascertain if any of the whistleblowers were actually interviewed.  I have watched one Senate hearing last Thursday.  Not sure where this will go.

At this point looks like one can commit voter fraud and pretty much get away with it. I have not heard of any charges in regard to voter fraud in our presidential election. I don't expect to.

1. profile image0

Okay, but you didn't really answer my question. If a whistleblower makes an allegation of fraud to the state in which it occurred, and the state investigates and finds the allegations to be unfounded, hasn't that whistleblower been heard? You said above that you just want them to be heard. My question to you is what, exactly, would satisfy you that they have been heard?

At this point, we can pretty well say they won't be heard in any court or their state. Due to it not actually being responsible for prosecuting voter. The states just hand over any voter fraud allegations to the DOJ due to the alleged crime being a Federal crime.

I am satisfied the DOJ is still investigating their claims. My main argument was that many seem to just write these people off as people that can not be trusted. In some cases making derogatory statements in regards to their credentials, and even demeanor.

My complaint,  I just want them to be heard, and not bashed for stepping up.

9. crankalicious profile image86

My particular criticism of their qualifications doesn't have as much to do with them personally - after all, criminals and other people can see things and their claims should be heard. Similarly, we should not attack rape victims for coming forward and use their personal history of how they dress against them.

My point was that, as a lawyer, one should be more careful about one's "star" witnesses and make sure they check out and don't show up to court drunk or don't have questionable stories, like when somebody says they were a military analyst but were never a military analyst. This is a simple thing to check up on.

Again --you may have missed this? He was an expert witness. He is very well qualified in his field. NOt sure why you continue to insult Col Waldron.

Col. Philip Waldron (US Army-Retired) served over 30 years as a U.S. Military Intelligence Officer specializing in cybersecurity-focused on election manipulation. Waldron is considered an expert on automated voting machines, who, as part of his training and experience, knows exactly how voting machines can be corrupted.

Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. These cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information; extorting money from users; or interrupting normal business processes.

I have no way of knowing if Mellissa Carone Michigan whistleblower was drunk.

Sharlee?  I read your article titled "Please Say It Ain't So Joe Biden."  I liked it.  It was both informative and interesting, and probably a lot of people who voted for Joe Biden would not have done so if they had read your article before the 2020 American presidential election.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my article, I appreciate your view. I will say putting that article was eye-opening. There was tons of information I had to leave out due to the article becoming so lengthy. I found his history and his personal character pretty unsettling, to put it mildly. Still baffled at his win.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69

I visit the article you mentioned and found it interesting and informative.                                                                      It answered certain questions my mind is searching about the USA November presidential election.               We will only who occupy the White House come January 20. Happy Trump make it.

That is true.

For the last time, I am not referring to Col. Waldron. I'm referring to Spyder.

Never heard of Spyder. Guess I will sit this one out.

10. profile image0

This was shared on Facebook by the chair of the county Republicans in my county. She is a friend of mine. We have worked side by side in charitable organizations in our community. She is a kind woman, but I am wondering if she has a grasp on reality when it comes to Trump.

https://hubstatic.com/15316751.jpg

11. crankalicious profile image86

50+ rejected cases. Presented cases did not meet evidentiary standards. Lesson = conspiracy theories don't hold up in court. In fact, they don't even make it to court.

Like I said two out of actually more than 50 case rulings were due to procedural problems. You grabbed on to the two the media pushed their lack of evidence agenda Facts are out there one only needs to dig for them. Local papers are the best places to look for court rulings..  Worked I would say LOL

12. profile image0

Trump is wanting to use the military to prevent Biden from being sworn in as the next president.n

Who is okay with this?

Trump has been denying this rumor. He called it fake news. Not even sure he legally has the power to do this. As a rule, I thought declaring martial law is used to control violence without congressional approval.

Are you sure he is wanting to use the military to prevent Biden from being sworn in? Might be a media hype?

I would not be down with the Trump military to prevent Biden from being sworn in as the next president. Now if there is violence on that day due to disgruntled citizens, I would hope he would to stop the violence immediately. We can't continue to have violence for any reason. Protests are suitable.

It is obvious that Trump needs to take control of the situation. Military action is not what he has in mind.

1. crankalicious profile image86

Of course you do. You would be jumping for joy if Trump used The Insurrection Act to overturn the election.

The fact that Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell were even in the Oval Office is a sign of craziness. I'm surprised they didn't have a meeting with Hugo Chavez's corpse. Those two are insane and every report out there says they discussed imposing Martial Law. That a POTUS would even entertain such a thing is so troubling, it goes beyond words.

The story is being widely spread. It appears as if Trump had a WH meeting with several of his law team, as well as Sydney Powell and Gen Michael Fylnn.  I don't think anyone has a clear factual story on what was discussed. I will agree, I would doubt that President Trump intends to call in the military to prevent Biden from moving into the White House.

He's also the only one in the world blaming China for the Russian computer hack.

What basis do we have to believe anything Donald Trumps says?

In regard to the hacking problem, Pompeo gave a statement that it was Russia. Trump gave a sarcastic statement. "Maybe it's China."  Maybe is not ---  it was China.  He was baiting.  And in my opinion, he has China on his mind for several reasons and is well pissed off at them. At any rate, I understand you becoming discussed with his statement. It was so uncalled for. He caused once again a media buzz. One none of us need at this point with all that is going on in the country and the world.

3. profile image0

You believe Donald Trump? Oh, of course you do.

I don't think, or at least I think it is unkikrly, that he will impose martial.law. But I have little doubt he would if he thought he could get away with it. He's that crazy.

More and more information about voter fraud is surfacing. You cannot deny that.

1. profile image0

So, what does he have in mind, Kenna? You like to pop im here with mysterious one-liners implying Trump will remain in office yet he fails every step of the way.

Tell us what is next for your glorious leader.

1. profile image0

So, what's next, Kenna? Is it time to bring out the super glue? You'll need a lot to keep Trump's butt in that chair. big_smile

I suggest you look for yourself because what is true for you is true for you. Otherwise, I leave data that is factual and you will still see as you wish. It is also called idee fixe.

1. profile image0

If you still think Trump won the election, then you are engaging in psychological projection.

Believe him about what? As I said I am not sure any of these rumors went down. This morning it looked like CNN have backpedaled on the story, not mentioning the Martial law bit.  I have not heard Trump or anyone close to him state he is considering declaring martial law.

I think he might have declared martial law if it was legal, it would appear he feels the election was fraudulent. He has as of yet not proved his allegations.  So, I would guess he will just leave without any fuss. Not sure what many of his supporters might do?

Here is time, place, form, and event of voter fraud, all documented. https://centipedenation.com/transmissio … he-public/

1. profile image0

One can find documentation on the internet that Tom Cruise is an alien. That doesn't make it true.

1. Valeant profile image85
                  Valeantposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The fact that Smartmatic is mentioned at all undermines this entire document.  Smartmatic was only used in one county in the US, with election results being very similar to those in the 2016 election.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/basel … y-company/

1. profile image0

She won't care. Fact checkers are in cahoots with the purveyors of fake news and she has proof from trumpgoodlibrulsbad.com and mycomfortingbubble.com.

That's true he is not an alien.

13. emge profile image78
      emgeposted 3 years ago

To my mind all this looks fiction which is good for the story book but I don't think Trump is going to do anything like this. That I suppose should be the  bottom line

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69

The whole world is watching.

Media is withholding important information.

14. Marie Flint profile image70
      Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

I happen to watch an episode of Sid Roth's "Supernatural." His guest had a vision that suggested the election result would be reversed. Interesting. We shall see.

And the moon is made of cheese.

Perception is clearer on earth.

15. IslandBites profile image89
      IslandBitesposted 3 years ago

Well, that didn't age well. LOL

1. profile image0

big_smile

Here's hoping we all age and age well!

1. profile image0

Yes!

Yes! Learn to communicate better as we age!

Amen to they Kenna!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)