What are the Horrible Things President Joe Biden Has Done?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (63 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/15675276.jpg
    There are some who applaud Joe Biden for what he has done FOR America.  They believe that Biden is going to make America a better, more humane country.  However, there are others who REALLY see what Joe Biden is doing TO America i.e. the Afghanistan fiasco, the continual migrant problem, & the continuing deterioration of the American societal fabric.   A BLIND man can see what Biden is doing to America.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69
      Miebakagh57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Goodmorng, goodafternoon, and goodevening America! How com corporate puppet like Joe Biden can make America great? I'm just guesting and curious. Remember too many cooks spoil the broit?

2. savvydating profile image89
      savvydatingposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Biden is incapable of doing anything humane. He has all the signs of someone plagued with narcissistic personality disorder. His stunning lack of empathy has been on full display throughout his career and continues to this day. Or, it could be he is just your everyday common jerk.

Furthermore, it seems possible that Biden is working toward legitimizing the Taliban as a formal government so that they may have a place at the table with the United Nations. Thus, his decision to give them billions of dollars.

But of course, the Taliban will simply host terrorist organizations as they always have. The world is no longer a safe place due to Biden's inflated sense of superiority and utter stupidity, and his once allies know it full well. Biden shows respect to Iran, China and Russia. That is all. Everyone else can go to hell as far as he is concerned.

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/org … ack-record

The like is an interesting read and study. I'm sure those who vote for him either are ignorant or feign ignorant of this, or are brain washed.

1. savvydating profile image89

Yes. At least 90% of the media is complicit with regard to the longstanding corruption within the Democratic Party. The same goes for Big Tech and intellectual elites within universities. But many individuals are ignorant because they have chosen to forgo their own critical thinking skills.

If you have a chance, I highly recommend that you watch The Social Dilemma. It will open your eyes to the dark side of Silicon Valley. It is a Netflix film.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11464826/

2. TheShadowSpecter profile image84
        TheShadowSpecterposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It was bad enough that the Palestine Liberation Organization attained observer status in the United Nations back in 1974.  For the Taliban to have a place at the table of the United Nations would be an absolute abomination to all decency.

2. MG Singh profile image75
    MG Singhposted 2 years ago

I completely agree with you. Joe Biden has done something which history is not going to forgive him and on two counts he's a damned forever; firstly his overtures to Iran and secondly, his retreat from Afghanistan. So chaotic that millions of dollars worth of equipment have fallen into terrorist hands and you have also 1 million migrants hungry and destitute and also perhaps infected with China virus filtering into the United States. Biden should not be allowed to complete his term otherwise he will take America to the land of Hades

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Plus infinity.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image69

Absolutely.

2. MizBejabbers profile image88
      MizBejabbersposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Biden can't take us where Trump has already taken us.

1. Sharlee01 profile image79
        Sharlee01posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Really, that seems very unempathetic --  Biden left American's behind, his plan got 13 killed and all their loved ones left to live with his poor decision-making. I must say this seems so much more than a few careless words...

I guess it's all about how one perceives Americans left behind and dead soldiers.   We all have a right to an opinion.

3. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 2 years ago

It occurred to me, we were all flabbergasted to learn that, in his final years as President, they hid the fact that Reagan had become fairly incompetent; due to dementia.

I guess, in some way, Biden has made us aware that the DNC is trying to remove the stigma from dementia…and uncontrollable/inappropriate laughter.

1. MizBejabbers profile image88
      MizBejabbersposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Somebody needs to because Trump sure made us aware of it. Anybody who would publicly make fun of a disabled person or a Gold Star parent certainly demonstrated dementia.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes that was bad. Not as bad as killing Americans and their allies simply because Biden is incompetent

1. Ken Burgess profile image76
          Ken Burgessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think that is the best word to define Biden and his Administration: "Incompetent"

Followed closely by: "Corrupt".

For the record, Trump did not mock the reporter or anyone else for being disabled. Trump uses that gesture when he is making fun of anyone, despite who they are. That accusation was debunked long ago.

1. abwilliams profile image68
            abwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Ditto that.

2. Readmikenow profile image94
            Readmikenowposted 2 years agoin reply to this

There have been more lies told about President Donald Trump than false accusations of lies made against him.

Poor President Trump! The most independent minded American president.

3. Castlepaloma profile image76
            Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Well at least Trump didn't ignore the handicapped. Handicapped rather joke around than to be totally ignored.

Examples, Trump himself.

2. Sharlee01 profile image79

Have you been following the many interviews with the majority of the loved ones of the 13 killed?  They are very telling and disturbing in regards to Biden's demeanor, and his lack of empathy. I don't like playing the comparing game. But you already laid out the board. At least 7 have offered their experiences on that day. Most chose not to meet with him...

Yes, dementia is like anything else --- don't discriminate against one that has dementia.  They have the right to run for president, hide in a basement, be dragged about like a puppet, and hey --- let him make very dangerous foreign policy decisions.  Yeah, be fair-minded.

Yes I am being very sarcastic, and yes I am very angry, and yes I am very disappointed in many American's attitudes, and yes I am very scared for where America is headed....

1. gmwilliams profile image84
        gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Many Americans voted blindly or stupidly-whatever word is best-for Biden, knowing that Biden was incompetent at best.  They hated Trump although he was far more qualified to be president than Biden.  They hated Trump for some unconsciously irrational reason.   Well, look at America now!

1. Live to Learn profile image61
          Live to Learnposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I do understand the against Trump but not necessarily for Biden vote. However, they insisted those who voted Trump take responsibility  for every move Trump made. I’m holding them to the same standard. They now have blood on their hands.

2. Ken Burgess profile image76
          Ken Burgessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

"Unconsciously irrational reason"... created by 5 years of MSM character assassination, fabrication of charges, and biased reporting.

That still would not have been enough, it took a year worth of draconian lock-downs in every Democrat controlled state and race riots running rampant across the U.S. ... a Pandemic and a Establishment bent on his removal, at whatever cost.

4. abwilliams profile image68
    abwilliamsposted 2 years ago

If people are applauding Joe Biden, then they are applauding the demise of America, because that's what is currently going down, we are going down - fast!
    Joe Biden may not be privy to the plan, he seems 'absent', but it will be done in his name, on his watch!
    Shame on those who supposedly love him, allowing him to be used in such a way.
    Shame on those that loved this Country at one time, but have sold us out!
    My prayer is that we change course, but my optimism has been tested as it has never been tested before, not sure there's any left.
    God please Bless and Keep and Watch Over our Beloved Homeland, the United States of America!

1. Sharlee01 profile image79

I so agree with each word...

I add my prayers: God save America!

5. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 2 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/15703296.jpg

1. TheShadowSpecter profile image84

Now there is talk on the news about Congressmen and Congresswomen requesting the resignation from office of both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.  If such resignations were to come through, I would have to say that they would need to skip over Nancy Pelosi in the line of presidential succession and go straight to Patrick Leahy or Chuck Grassley.   Nancy Pelosi does not have the wherewithal to run an entire nation.  A number of Democrats on Capitol Hill don't even like her and believe that she has lost touch with all reality.

I recalled again that when Nancy Pelos, was governor, I tip her as one that should lead the  United States lower chamber, and then become president.                                      Critically, she got too much involved head on with the big bad boys and the drug barons in the chambers. Soon she began to gather all sorts of nonsense from these guys. Chew and swallow them. That make me lost faith in her.                                        Consequently, she become so outraged and tore the 'state of the nation' address! A first in  American political history! Bring in C. Rice. Just a suggest. She has a good track record. Bring her in anyway.

"60 Minutes" did a show about Nancy Pelosi not too long ago, and they discovered that she was involved in insider trading.  I would, therefore, have to say that she should never be allowed to be sworn in as president of the United States of America under any circumstances, because she is crooked.  I believe that the Congress would have the ability to skip over her in the line of presidential succession if push comes to shove.

I would need to write a book to list all the "horrible things that Biden has done to hurt America in his short 8 months. So many things people are very unaware of due to the media has to pick and choose the worst...

So, let's just add one brewing problem that I read about yesterday.

Measles case is detected among 9,000 arriving Afghan evacuees at Wisconsin Army base raises fear of an outbreak
        At least 4 Measles case has been detected at Fort McCoy Army base in Wisconsin among the approximately 9,000 Afghan refugees.  The infected are being treated, and it is being reported everyone in close proximity with these 4 is being quarantined. 

Measles is a 'highly contagious virus that can affect 90 percent of people who were in close proximity to the infected person and are not immune, CDC says Measles cases are rare in the U.S., but Afghanistan has the seventh-highest number of cases in the world, according to the CDC
        The Wisconsin Army base has the capacity to welcome up to 13,000 evacuees.

The problem these evacuees came to America after several layovers in other counties, and on packed airplanes, which would enable the measles to spread rapidly. So, it would appear the Biden administration is not properly vetting the Afgan migrants for contagious diseases.

So, I would venture to say we will see more diagnosed before the weeks out...

What the hell next?  The country is in big trouble with this inept administration.

It is well pasted time to impeach Biden.

Makes sense.

I agree that Biden should be impeached.  However, at the same time, we need some kind of safeguards in place regarding who succeeds him, so that we don't get stuck with another head case in the White House.  It surprises me that there is no psychiatric evaluation or any kind of medical examination to determine whether an incoming president is fit for the responsibilities of the Oval Office.  If there were safeguards like this in place, Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi would both not have a prayer in succeeding Joe Biden once he was removed from office.  In that event, it would either be Patrick Leahy or Chuck Grassley who would succeed Joe Biden in the Oval Office.  Both of those men have served on the Senate Judiciary Committee and have done battle against governmental corruption.  Therefore, either one of them would make a responsible leader in the Oval Office.

1. wilderness profile image94
            wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Who gets to set the standards and requirements of that psychiatric evaluation?  A Democrat or a Republican?

I guess we  could let the UN do it...whereupon we would ALWAYS get a President eager to support the world on American pocketbooks.

It would need to be some kind of impartial expert to set such standards and requirements.  I realize that the tricky part of it all would be the question of who would be selecting this individual to set those same standards and requirements.  Yeah, I see what you're saying.  The United Nations would not handle that task or its likes very well.  Amnesty International might be a better pick for that purpose.  At least I've heard nothing bad about them.

1. Readmikenow profile image94

There is the Goldwater rule which states: "it is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such a statement."

https://www.psychiatry.org/newsroom/goldwater-rule

That's an interesting article there.  Dr. James Grigson should have followed the Goldwater Rule when he was still alive.  If he had done so, he might not have been ultimately expelled from the American Psychiatric Association.  To say the least about him, that is.

The link is an interesting and enlightening read. But could they be the possibility of examining any Presidential candidate that won an  election into the White House's Oval Office?                                                 How about extending the GoldWater Rule or Law to Governors, Speakers, and Legislators, and other high profilic public office holders? Remember what's good for the goose goes for...? Should be fair for all.

Agreed.

Would the United States agree to picking Amnesty International for the task?                                           But I'm in agreement with you that the United Nations if  Americans ask her can go ahead in setting up the standard bearers. But these should be devoid of members states from Russia, Iran, China, and those Biden is strongly affiliate with.                                       Amnesty International is a strong independent organisation and is not like by the Left.

I hear your concern, Shadow Spector. However, even if your idea were implemented, we would still "get stuck with another head case" in the Oval office despite any and all psychiatric evaluations given on either side.

Thus, we must go through the process our Constitution has allowed: First, the President must be impeached and then resign, then the Vice President... and finally, the Speaker of the House must be impeached and resign. We all know that is not going to happen.

Nevertheless, it is important that we follow the Constitution as it has been written. That is not to say that the Democrats in power (today) have respect for the Constitution in any way, shape or form.

That being said, even if Joe Biden were to resign, even Californians disliked Kamala, though she would be next in charge. She was the first to quit in defeat during the presidential primaries, having only a 2% approval rating in the polls. Harris would also be a bad and self serving president who apparently thinks everything is remarkably funny, given her constant and weird laughter in response to any question directed her way, whether the question be light or serious.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 … n-started/

Joe Biden also has a record of corruption and dissimulation. (I have already provided a link about that.) The same  goes for Nancy Pelosi, the queen of deceit.

In short, we would have to go through an exceedingly long list of Democrats to find even one who is worth serving this nation. We can only hope that the next election is fair, unlike the last one, but I do not know if this country has the fortitude to fight against blatant corruption from the left, given the ignorance of so many new (illegal) voters (whom the Democrats will use and exploit), and in lieu of young Americans who have been brainwashed by the left.

Today is 9/11. Forgive my angst. Joe Biden pulled out of Afghanistan in a cowardly fashion and thus allowed thirteen U.S. military members to be left as sitting ducks to be killed by the enemy in Kabul....and Biden left Americans behind. The man is vile in every way.

Today I saw something on One America Network about the ongoing election-integrity audit in Maricopa County, Arizona.  Mike Lindell is optimistic that this audit will show that President Trump won Arizona in the 2020 election.  There was a similar report on that same television network that revealed that if the results of the audit show that Trump won that state, then Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Georgia, Nevada and even New Hampshire were going to follow suit.  If it turns out that Trump really won all of those states, then they would have to be uncertified as Biden wins and recertified as Trump wins; and then Trump would be declared the winner of the 2020 election.  Now, whether the electoral college would follow through on removing the Biden administration from office and reinstate President Trump for a second presidential term is just as much a mystery to me as it is to anyone else.  The law says that they would have to do so; and if that is what will happen, then we won't have to depend on the line of presidential succession to get a good leader back in the White House.  If the Supreme Court of the United States had just nipped this situation in the bud back before Biden was inaugurated into the Oval Office, our nation would be much better off now than it is inasmuch as President Trump would have kept the Keystone XL Pipeline alive and our economy would have remained prosperous accordingly.

1. savvydating profile image89

Yes, it is incredible that Biden gave up the XL Pipeline. It boggles the mind, frankly. Just another of his gifts to our enemies... par for the course in the Biden regime.

As for the election, I do not see the Electoral College having the courage to speak up for truth even if they could lawfully do so. (They would fear for their lives, I suspect.)

The left in America may have to experience great catastrophic events within their own lives before choosing to wake up. By then, it may be too late.

Thank you for the info regarding the law. I will have to look into this further.

Makes much sense. But where is the law to reinstate Trump? Unless competent Judges sets a precedent? The world is watching.

I would like to see Trump back in position. The American people are great. They are so deserving of the best. Trump wanted what the people deserve:
                                     the best.

The American people are forgiving and joyful. They look forward in positivity and hope. They work with dynamic effort toward security and comfort. They value creativity, education and innovation for the good of mankind, for the good of themselves and each other and for the good, most importantly, of their children. If we see ourselves as deserving, worthy, blessed and loved, America will always land on its feet ... even if at the last minute.

As long as we stand for the Constitution which provides boundaries, checks, balances and freedom.
                    On this evening of 9/11/21, I believe all is and will be well.

Agreed. Trump really had the best of America at heart, "America First"

3. TheShadowSpecter profile image84

The Canadians even liked President Trump better than Joe Biden.  Joe Biden has done nothing but anger the Canadians over the cancellation of the Keystone XL Pipeline.  He won't even talk to their government officials.  President Trump was always available to the Canadian elected officials to discuss their diplomatic relations with us.

It's  like a Catch-22.

3. Miebakagh57 profile image69

God save America!

Mike, I don't get the picture. What's the lady?

1. Readmikenow profile image94

That is the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.  She is the one who would initiate the impeachment process.

Mike got it and thanks. She likes Joe Biden and is one of his special advisers before and during the November election. Would she really take the move soon, not later as she did to 'real' Donald Trump?                                    Wondering.

It's possible.  She may like Joe Biden on the surface, but she likely has it in her mind that she will someday be president in the not-too-distant future.  In that event, she would turn on Joe Biden like a betraying angel and initiate impeachment proceedings against him.  She would bring impeachment proceedings against Kamala Harris at the same time to clear the pathway for herself to the Oval Office.  Then again, there are many Democrats who don't like her and would ally with Republicans to keep her ultimately out of the White House.

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

The horrible thing recently is this:
         An Afghan folk singer was brutally murdered for singing his songs. Music. Not allowed. He was probably consoling his fellows, his neighbors who were suffering from all that is occurring. All the nightmares they are living through. Nightmares they cannot wake up from, nightmares they did not see coming. Imagine, a soothing voice singing a folktale. His voice  floats thought the air comforting many. Comforting mothers and children.
    But the Taliban kill this innocent compassionate man.
          And Biden (and all) want to give financial assistance to this group!
    "Financial assistance" to the new Taliban government!
    These evil, ruthless and utterly despicable people will be given billions!
    The American govt. is saying we must give the Taliban this assistance for whatever stupid evil reason they are comping up with.

Its a crime and Biden needs to be impeached.
    or whatever.
    What would the founding fathers recommend?
    ... a Speedy trial for Treason.
    It is treasonous to give the Taliban Government one cent.
    That, to me, is the final straw.
    The Sleeping Giant of the American People of both parties must

wake the F up.

Biden and his gang know no shame. Impeach him. And then ask him to resign.

If that is the case, Kathryn, then the United Nations Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, should also be pressuring Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to resign from office; and while Mr. Guterres is at it, he also needs to pressure Nancy Pelosi to resign from office as well.  If the Federal government gives even one red cent to the Taliban, then that action alone will ruin the human rights record of the United States of America forever.

The whole of Americans that vote for Biden(81 million plus) should likewise go on a protest march to pressurized both Biden and Kamala to resign.

People involved in the election-integrity investigations in Maricopa County, Arizona and elsewhere here in my nation have found ample evidence that most of those 81 million-plus votes for Biden were fake either in the form of computer-generated ballots or altered ballots.  I honestly don't believe that Joe Biden has a very big fan club despite what the mainstream press and the media here in my nation may say.  When Biden campaigned for president last year, hardly anyone attended his campaign rallies; whereas Trump campaign rallies had droves of people cheering President Trump on.  Everything about Biden's so-called election to the Oval Office is suspicious and stinks to high heaven.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)