jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Where will you be December 21, 2012?

1. JosieLee profile image78
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

Where will you be December 21, 2012?

2. LailaK profile image77
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

Probably in college...craming for some finals sad

3. Craig Suits profile image76
    Craig Suitsposted 6 years ago

How the hell do I know there Josie?

Hey!. Welcome to Hubpages. I think your gonna like it here. Hubpages is full of very smart, decent people. Many of which have become close friends in the two years or so I've been a Hubber. We've got a few certified nut cases too but that just makes it more fun.
    Good luck with your writing...

4. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 6 years ago

No one knows for sure where they will be at that time, however, I hope to be alive and kicking, and there for my family . Where will we all be in 2013 on the same date? We most likely will be preparing for a wonderful Christmas and chuckling about why we were ever concerned about extreme events, rather than the usual lives that we live and, of course, thankful that everything is right with God and the world. Read NASA's report on the internet, and then relax about what will be going down on 2012. God bless.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

It is 2 days  and 2 years away..........

After 30, you realize that all plans for life can change in a single moment.

I make no plans, I simply live a simple, unassuming life.

6. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 6 years ago

Well, as usual do the things I used to do like visiting hubbers's questions and reading stuff that are interesting to offset fear, anxiety and dull moment so to speak.

7. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

The same as this year but instead of studying for my 1st sem finals it will be the 3rd sem!!

8. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 6 years ago

Though it is a little terrifying to think of December 21, 2012, I always will be at home as it is a place which gives me comfort and security. I will leave the rest to god.

9. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

Hopefully I will be putting presents under the tree for my daughter, who will be almost a year and a half old at that time. smile

10. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Probably wrapping Christmas presents... lol

Wait... You said where?

Probably AT HOME wrapping Christmas gifts.. ha.

11. rLcasaLme profile image73
    rLcasaLmeposted 6 years ago

The Sumerian Tablets and Mayan accounts tell us that there would be a disaster enough to exterminate all humans. It has also been told recently that this date is incorrect due to some miscalculations. However, I will not certainly know where would I be at that time, but I'd like to think that if these frightening things were true, i'd definitely be there for my wife, my kids, my family and just be there together.
    True or not, and no matter what happens, we'll always stay together with the presence of the Lord in our lives.

12. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I will be looking upwards at the sky in "AWE"  at the huge opening revealing our

Creator's return. To sort out this mess we have created and rule over us forever.

Well that's what I wish would happen anyway.

How about you.

Are you ready?

13. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

probably at work. my question is why are you asking for such specifics.

14. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

That's a pretty dumb question to ask anyone, given the fact that nobody even knows where they might be by the end of the day, if they are even alive.
    "GET REAL".

15. ThroughGlass profile image59
    ThroughGlassposted 6 years ago

resting for my b-day on the 22.

16. possum lover profile image57
    possum loverposted 6 years ago

Not sure, but is this the date that the Mayan calender is suppose to end?

17. dumindu89 profile image73
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

Probably I will work as a trainee or I will work as an employee. Because I will complete my degree in October 2012. smile