What is your latest HP milestone or accolade?

Jump to Last Post 1-44 of 44 discussions (147 posts)
  1. merej99 profile image73
    merej99posted 10 years ago

Please share your most recent milestone or accolade!

Has it been a goal, a pleasant surprise, or are you oblivious and just write because you love it?

I'm a little excited that I'm getting close to the 1000 views mark.  LOL
    Small potatoes compared to many but I don't care - I'm on my way.

1. amiebutchko profile image69
      amiebutchkoposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations!  I am very happy for you that you are on your way.  It makes you feel great when you get an accolade!  Good job. I got hub of the day yesterday and that made me feel great.

2. profile image0
      bfilipekposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations for your performance!

Recently I got 1k views accolade, after 3 weeks at Hp smile now I hope to reach 10k and maybe earn some real money.

But still, writing about my passion is the most important part smile

3. IslandBites profile image89
      IslandBitesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations!
      I haven't been active in the last month or two, so I can't remember. LOL Last thing I celebrated was my first redemption. I am close to the 30,000 views. (I've been here 10 months.) Will see if I post a new hub soon.

4. ChitrangadaSharan profile image90
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations and wish you all the best for  many more accolades.
      My latest accolades were 50 hubs and 50 featured hubs on the same day. Having completed 35, 000 views, I am always looking forward  for achieving more accolades. The accolades are certainly a great motivation, although I write here purely for the love of writing.
      Thanks for this interesting thread! Feels great to read others achievements and get motivated thereby.

5. ronbergeron profile image84
      ronbergeronposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I recently got the "writes particularly engaging Hubs" accolade. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

6. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Meredith......Congratulations on your accomplishments thus far.  Every little achievement matters and always brings excitement.
      I don't think anyone doesn't hope for an applause, a pat on the back, a compliment....for the blood, sweat and tears they may put into their work.

It is always great to be appreciated and rewarded in some fashion.   You are doing a really fine job here, Meredith.  It seems to me that you jumped in with both feet and are very enthusiastic.   With your positive attitude and writing talent, you're headed for the top.  Good luck!  Paula

7. Faith Reaper profile image82
      Faith Reaperposted 10 years agoin reply to this

My most recent one is that my questions have resulted in 1,000 answers being published.

8. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I hit the 100,000 view mark about two weeks ago.

1. Faith Reaper profile image82

Wow, awesome!

9. profile image0
      bfilipekposted 10 years agoin reply to this

5 featured hubs done! smile This is my recent accolade smile
      And so far: 5,562 views

merej99posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Keep up the great work bfilipek!  In case you didn't hear there's this awesome HP Challenge going on! A hub a day will certainly boost you up!  As for your views I am seriously going to have to see what you're doing or writing about because I'm seeing increased traffic but not by THAT much (and I know I could be doing better!)

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 years ago

I cracked the 80,000 view mark today. It's about damn time, I've been here almost three years! Haha

Holey Moley!  That's frikken AWESOME!  Congratulations.  At my pace I think I'd hit that milestone when I'm...80?  LOL

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93

Onward and upward! Haha.

...of course, there are probably other people here who read my post and thought, "80,000? Pffft. Amateur." big_smile

4. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 10 years ago

Well done merej99.

Those milestones are a great marker as you proceed on your HP career.

I haven't had anything happen for a while, probably my short ban was the last big thing.

All righty!  I bet there's a story there but the point is YOU'RE BACK!  Right? smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
        Mark Ewbieposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It's been a tough ride merej99.  I was drinking and indulging in all-male pajama parties.  I hit my low point when I was arrested for indecency in a public place.  It was the parole officer who suggested I give HubPages another try.

Sweet!  Have you got a stick figure for that?  smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
            Mark Ewbieposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hah.  Damn.  You know me too well...

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8758631_f248.jpg

1. Faith Reaper profile image82

LOL

2. NateB11 profile image88
          NateB11posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Lol

5. wordscribe43 profile image89
    wordscribe43posted 10 years ago

Have surpassed the 750,000 mark.  YAY!

WOW! That's awesome! See that FatFreddysCat?  You need another zero.  lol

2. Faith Reaper profile image82

Wowzers!!!!

6. cecileportilla profile image71
    cecileportillaposted 10 years ago

Mere99. I predict that you will get to that 80,000 mark very soon. You started 6 wees ago and you already have 4 accolades and a score of 95. You are doing better than many other Hubbers!

You are so, sooooo good for my ego.  LOL  Thank you!

2. Cre8tor profile image93
      Cre8torposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes. That is very good for just starting out. Keep up the good work and glad you're reaping the benefits!

7. Cre8tor profile image93
    Cre8torposted 10 years ago

I believe my newest accolade is for having 50 featured Hubs at the same time but my comment level was just upgraded to level 2 if that counts. (working on getting that bumped up) Next, I have my sites set on getting my 500K view upgrade. My goal is to get there by June but it may take a little longer.

8. Marie Flint profile image72
    Marie Flintposted 10 years ago

Mine was an Editor's Choice for my hub on dolphins.

I admit it - That's one accolade that I really, really want.  LOL

9. William15 profile image89
    William15posted 10 years ago

My latest milestone is just to have one hub take off (50+ views a day). It actually really surprised me. I don't think I will  ever grasp what people are actually searching for.

That is pretty awesome!  My highest viewed hub is a recipe and it's got less than 150 views (over 3 weeks).  LOL
      I have to say though - In the short time that I've been at HP I have learned SO MUCH!  One by one I'm going through my hubs to see where I can improve, if there are any SEO tips I haven't included in my earlier hubs...  Keywords and content, right?

10. itssarahj profile image60
    itssarahjposted 10 years ago

William, I feel your pain! I am also in the same situation.

11. Cardisa profile image88
    Cardisaposted 10 years ago

Well I passed 500,000 views a couple weeks ago, just leaped over 1,000 followers and all 172 of my hubs are featured.

1. sallybea profile image93
      sallybeaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Pretty impressive Cardisa!
      I went over 50,000 views last week and felt pleased with that.  I am just about on target for a payment every two months now.  All of my Hubs are featured and ten are Editors Choice.

1. Cardisa profile image88
        Cardisaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

That's really something. I remember my first 50,000 views and how excited I was...lol. Congrats on the EC hubs smile

2. janshares profile image92
      jansharesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Cool.

12. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

I haven't been banned yet this year. I am very proud.

1. Cardisa profile image88
      Cardisaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. Faith Reaper profile image82

LOL

13. cecileportilla profile image71

My most recent Accolade was for my hubs starting great discussions in the comments.

If they're reading them and they're talking about them and posting comments than that means you've got something interesting to say!  As for me - nothing new yet - but I'm hoping to eventually hit a level III commenter and 1000 views.  I had like 20 since yesterday.  That's BIG for me. smile  Have a great weekend!

2. profile image0
      healthylife2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Cecileportilla! Being active on HubPages helps to increase views and also what I enjoy about this site.

3. merej99 profile image73

Ms. Cecile...  didn't one of your hubs get in the top 10 of the HP Challenge?  That's BIG, especially since they had so many entries.  That deserves a standing ovation as far as I'm concerned.  CONGRATULATIONS and good luck at the end of the week!

14. janshares profile image92
    jansharesposted 10 years ago

I just checked GA and was shocked to see I hit the highest pageviews ever since joining HP, much higher than when I got HOTD. The real surprise was that this happened last night on a Friday, which is always the day with the lowest views of the week. Don't know what happened but it's all good. Hope it's a good predictor of this weekend, smile looking for lightning to strike twice.

1. janshares profile image92

(Sigh) It was a glitch. Dang!! I knew it was weird having pageviews that high for no apparent reason. Oh well, no milestone. No wait, I did pass 86,000 views this weekend after 1-1/2 years on HP. hmm

you've got 2 more zeroes after your number MORE than I do!  LOL  It's a great achievement.  Keep on moving on and have a great weekend. smile

1. janshares profile image92

LOL, thanks, merej99, will do. smile

15. profile image0
    mts1098posted 10 years ago

the latest to appear or the latest to disappear? - HP will give you an accolade when you hit a milestone but then will take one away if they feel you no longer deserve it.  I never understood the philosophy on removing the accolades or taking back what was given.  How can you be a level 5 commenter than have it go down to level 2?

Nonetheless congrats!

I think I can understand the commenting thing.  If you're super active and then all of a sudden you disappear.  But if you've been hanging out in forums, asking and answering questions that wouldn't make any sense at all!

16. ChristinS profile image39
    ChristinSposted 10 years ago

My last one I remember was the Hubbie award one.  I was surprised because I wasn't expecting to win one at all.  It was pretty nice.  I'm at over 300,000 views now so that's pretty cool.  There needs to be an accolade for 500,000 I think lol - it's a LONG time to wait for some of us from 100k to 1 mil.  Eventually, I want the 1mil accolade smile

I agree!  Accolade for 500K.  Who do we need to petition?  And congratulations on the 300K mark!  Do you find that your views rise exponentially over time or does it kind of even out among all of your hubs?

1. ChristinS profile image39
        ChristinSposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes, my views have risen steadily over time, with a handful that have done exceptionally well on social media.  The longer things are here (so long as they are evergreen topics) the better they seem to do - at least in my experience smile.

17. Victoria Lynn profile image86
    Victoria Lynnposted 10 years ago

ChristinS Is there NOT a 500 K accolade? There really should be! I'm getting close to that mark, but it will be a long time before I reach 1 million!

1. ChristinS profile image39
      ChristinSposted 10 years agoin reply to this

If memory serves, it goes from 100k to 1mil.  I don't think there is anything between unless something has changed?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image86
        Victoria Lynnposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yep, you're right. I looked it up to confirm: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/accolades

That stinks. Going from 100,000 to 1,000,000 takes FOREVER! 500,000 would be a wonderful accolade. Well, when I hit that mark, I'm going to announce it myself. You should, too. :-)

18. Johnrr631992 profile image85
    Johnrr631992posted 10 years ago

My current goal is to reach the 2 million view mark.. Currently at 1.75m, and will hopefully hit the 2m mark early this summer.. Also my goal is still to write another 100 hubs this year but I have fallen behind as I have not written a new hub in a couple months, and have been slacking lately.. Hopefully I will be able to get back on track soon..

Those are awesome achievements (and goals)!  100 hubs a year is not impossible, though, if I set that as my personal goal I might panic.  I'm planning on starting another Hub challenge where I write 2 hubs a week (same goal as you - just written differently and not nearly as scary.)  lol

1. Johnrr631992 profile image85
        Johnrr631992posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Two years ago I did the 100 hubs a year, and stuck to the 8 hubs per month to reach my goal.. Last year I fell short by about 20.. This year I am already behind by about 15, BUT I can still make up time IF I can dedicate a couple weekends to writing, and get the work done.. None the less it will still be a challenge, and thanks for commenting smile

2. Writer Fox profile image32
      Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations on 1.75 million views!  Let us know when you reach your goal of 2 million.

19. tirelesstraveler profile image61
    tirelesstravelerposted 10 years ago

My biggest surprise was the 300 questions answered accolade.  I answer questions for writing exercise and never guessed I had answered so many.

20. DzyMsLizzy profile image86
    DzyMsLizzyposted 10 years ago

My 4-year badge is my most recent.  ;-)

Four years is great!  That means a lot to me to see longevity here!

21. Anamika S profile image67
    Anamika Sposted 10 years ago

My last accolade was over a year ago ... 10,000,000 views

1. Writer Fox profile image32

That's a HUGE accomplishment!  Your Hubber Score should be 101 for bringing so much traffic and income to HP!

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
        paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You are dead bang right on that. Sometimes I think HP is downright unappreciative.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8766600_f248.jpg

(You might get your Hubber Score lowered for having that opinion.)

I've already gotten a 2-point demerit from a post I made yesterday. big_smile

1. Solaras profile image95
              Solarasposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Really? What caused the demerit - unless you are afraid to get another demerit for repeating the comment lol

Not telling. Besides, I think I've already gotten into trouble today, too. big_smile

Stop poking the sleeping bear and repeat after me: I will not get banned.  LOL
                  wink

2. Anamika S profile image67
        Anamika Sposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I am really disappointed after my Hubberscore went down. Though I am still a regular here, I have now lost all motivation to continue writing here. I really hope that my hubber score goes up again and then I may spend more time here.

Anamika S - don't be disappointed!  Just keep writing what you love and keep active!  I've got one hub that is near & dear to my heart but it's score is TANKING.  No views and I'm afraid if it drops anymore it will lose it's Featured status. That being said, I just need to implement what I've learned so far and boost it back up.  Pour a little sugar and make lemonade out of them lemons smile

2. merej99 profile image73

That is an amazing feat!  Sadly, I think the next views accolade for you is 100,000,000.  I can't even imagine it.  Keep it up! smile

@Writer Fox & paradigmsearch - I agree with both of you.  I'm not anywhere near getting great traffic or making decent money here but it's a work in progress.  High traffic really should be rewarded though IMO.

22. avorodisa profile image77
    avorodisaposted 10 years ago

Today I have got my 230th follower, which is a pretty milestone, I think, considering I haven't used any boost-up methods. I have also written 116 hubs, not so much but a milestone of a sort...

There is something about "follower" that makes me think of evil ruler trying to take over the world.  As for me, I hover between 28 and 32 (depending on my posts?)  116 hubs is great work! 
      If I am going at my pace I should break 100 hubs in about...7 or 8 weeks...maybe.  That's too big a number for me to think about right now!  LOL  My magic # is 25 for the time being.

23. cecileportilla profile image71

The only way to get it to go up is to continue writing useful informative high quality hubs. If you stop writing it may get lower!

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I have noticed that also.  I haven't written hubs in a LONG, LONG time. I am taking a hiatus; however, I shall be returning SOON.

2. Writer Fox profile image32

Many people haven't written a new Hub in years and yet they have very high Hubber Scores. The Hubber Scores are based more on the QAP chart than on traffic and AnamikaS is a perfect example of that.  At 10 million views, she has contributed more valuable content than probably 99.99% of all Hubbers.  She is absolutely right that the present system has depleted her motivation and actually discourages her from writing more great, traffic-generating Hubs.

24. Cash Krysztof profile image59
    Cash Krysztofposted 10 years ago

This is a tiny one, really, but I just joined up a few days back and have hit 50 views today. I'm hoping that, as I get more hubs up and go back to edit the ones I've already done to be better, I'll be catching up to you guys with loads before too long

Hey - I think that's a great start! Little achievement lead to BIG goals. Keep up the great work! smile

25. profile image0
    healthylife2posted 10 years ago

I hit 100,000 views a few days ago and was really excited! These things make me feel like I might actually be doing something right.

Congratulations!  That's a huge milestone.

2. merej99 profile image73

Definitely! Have you had anything one hub go viral (compared to the others that is)?  smile

26. cecileportilla profile image71

Congrats healthylife2! A very nice milestone!

27. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 10 years ago

Latest are 2,000 featured Hubs and in the next week or two, 15,000,000 views (no new accolade until 100 million) and 7 years tenure. Thanks, HubPages, for being a good place to earn while practicing writing!

Do you date? big_smile

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
        Patty Inglish, MSposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Maybe smile

Paradigmsearch checks bus ticket prices to Ohio...

Paradigmsearch is freaking hilarious!

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90

We have several Greyhound routes still running after the cuts of the last few years, but many of them are at odd middle-of-the-night times. Riding the rails on a freight train might be faster.

I love that song! Wish we had passenger trains in Ohio besides the few skimming Lake Erie and the Ohio River.

2. Victoria Lynn profile image86

Way to go, Patty Inglish! That's amazing. 2000 hubs! You're my HubPages hero!

Thanks very much. I still like it here a lot.

That's great to hear that you still like it. That makes me more hopeful about the future here.

I think it's a good future for us.

Yay!!!

2. Anamika S profile image67
        Anamika Sposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Patty is my Hero too!

Gee, that's high praise indeed. Thank you ever so much!

All right Patty Inglish, MS and Victoria Lynn with your 100 hubber score...do you totally stress out if your score drops? What's the pressure like to stay at 100?  I just have to know. smile

No pressure. It lowers a point or two every several weeks and rises again. I use the change as a reminder to check out some Hubs for needed improvements, etc.

3. Writer Fox profile image32

Congratulations on your success.  I'm surprised that you publish that many on a single account!

That might be useful in the future, another account.

Why do you think another account might be helpful? Just curious.

Around about several thousand Hubs I suppose my account will take too long to load.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
              Marisa Wrightposted 10 years agoin reply to this

That would be the case already for some people depending on their browser.

The bigger worry for me, if I had an account that size, would be the headache if HubPages ever changes its rules again.   Trying to manage revisions on all 2,000 Hubs on a tight deadline would be a nightmare.

My most recent accolade was for the impressive total of 100 Hubs.   I stopped writing new Hubs a long time ago to work on my websites, so I haven't published any in ages.   However, the other week I decided to republish some which I'd unpublished because they had gone unFeatured - and that's what got me over the 100.   So far they are all still featured and OK.

4. susi10 profile image95
      susi10posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Wow, Patty, that is phenomenal! I think you are the top Hubber here on HP, with over 2000 hubs and 15 million views. Absolutely amazing x 100000. I think I would be writing for decades to reach that number.

You are an inspiration to the community and our hero! smile

Thanks for the compliments, susi10! I continue to try to improve.

28. JessBraz profile image91
    JessBrazposted 10 years ago

I recently reached a level 2 commenter status.. two hubs picked as editors choice and ten hubs featured... I was so excited about the editors choice and ten hubs featured... now I feel like a novice all over again.. lol. 1 million views?! 50 featured hubs?! Eeep. lol. Congrats to everyone on their achievements.... Now I must go and start writing much much much more to catch up. lol.

smile

Congratulations to you! Keep writing and be successful!

2. JessBraz profile image91
      JessBrazposted 10 years agoin reply to this

sorry... level 3 commenter. lol.
      smile

I would say that is awesome progress!  What motivates you - writing, earning, accolades?  smile

1. JessBraz profile image91
        JessBrazposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Well, since my accolades are rather modest thus far, and I am not even kind of close to earning any money from my writing, it would be the actual act of writing that keeps me going. I had dreams of being a professional writer as a kid, but alas, reality interfered and I had to get a regular full time job. sad
        I really enjoy researching my hubs and trying to push myself to make it as polished as possible. Putting my head phones in and shutting out the world for a bit while I work on a hub is a great stress relief for me. I enjoy the solitude of getting lost in a hub.. Unfortunately I get a little carried away with trying to make it too polished that it sometimes gets in the way of actually finishing a hub. Hence, why I've been here for 3 years and only have 11 published hubs. lol.
        Thankfully this new Hubpot challenge seems to be working as a tool for me to sit down and write a hub from start to finish. I needed the extra push to see one hub through to the end before I start the next one.
        I also really enjoy the thrill of hitting "publish" for the first time. It's terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. smile

OMG, I HEAR you.  LOL
          I've got about 10 books that I've edited to death.  Literally kept visiting them and tweaking because I wanted to make them perfect and ended up putting them away indefinitely because I was so sick of them at that point.  I've been afraid to do that with my hubs so here's my theory - I let it go and if it doesn't get featured or I see the traffic dropping then I dive in for an edit.

29. susi10 profile image95
    susi10posted 10 years ago

Wow, it is so great to see everyone's milestones, well done everyone! My last accolade was Hub Of The Day, I got 2 HOTD's.
    I am hoping to get the 100,000 views accolade pretty soon, in the next 2 months or so. I am also hoping to reach the 300 followers accolade soon too. big_smile

Very high achievements!  I hope I can get time to visit your hubs!  With those kinds of accolades I am sure they are quality reads.  Congrats on your milestones! smile

30. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 10 years ago

This morning I woke up to a lot of comments on one of my hubs and was terribly surprised and pleased to note that it had been made Hub of the Day! So that's my most recent accolade (on beckisgiftguides).

31. AVailuu profile image73
    AVailuuposted 10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here, so I have to say that my first milestone here was getting my first two (only two) articles to the "featured" status so that I don't have them booted! I'm trying to put out quality material, but I still have a lot to learn! smile

Welcome and best of success to you! I hope you enjoy your time at HubPages.

1. AVailuu profile image73
        AVailuuposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!

2. Everyday Miracles profile image85
      Everyday Miraclesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great time writing here! Hubpages is a fun site when you're in a groove. I publish daily and am having the time of my life!

32. cecileportilla profile image71

Thank you healthylife2. I also enjoy HubPages !

33. merej99 profile image73

All righty!  I FINALLY finished a new hub for the HP Challenge - not an accolade but an accomplishment nonetheless.  I also got my 50Q accolade - I guess I inspired 50 responses to my questions.
    I have an idea for my next 2 hubs and just chugging along. 
    Ooooh!  99 views from hitting the 1,000 mark!  LOL  I just need a day or so. SWEET!

1. profile image0
      healthylife2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on completing a hub and soon you will see the 1000 views. I remember how excited I felt when I saw that. Thanks for the fun question and welcome to HubPages!

11 more views to go!  LOL  My poor F5 button is getting a WORKOUT!

34. amuno profile image89
    amunoposted 10 years ago

Started earning from Amazon!

That's awesome!  I think my highest daily payout is about 11 cents.  LOL  Still haven't sold a thing!

35. lbsf1 profile image81
    lbsf1posted 10 years ago

One of my guitar reviews is ranked on the 3rd page of google if you search the guitar model and review.

It is actually the first review, all of the results before it are shops selling the guitar. big_smile

That is pretty neat!  I'll have to do a search for some of my hubs and see where they land on the Almighty Google.  I've been trying so hard to promote them on G+, pinterest and facebook.  I am noticing an increase in traffic but haven't quite checked out where they're coming from - anyway - it's a great achievement to be in the top 5!  Way to go!

36. FatFreddysCat profile image93

I was just informed today that I have made 1000 forum posts.
    ....I can't help but wonder how many of those 1000 posts were calling out/yelling at/making fun of spammers. I'm guessing it would be a pretty good percentage if them.

LOL
      FatFreddysCat - I think I would hate to be on the bad side of you!  LOL
      Then again - I LOVE sarcasm and wit.  It's a true sign of intelligence.
      I think I recently got that email about 1000 forum posts too.  I need to stop procrastinating with the comments and start writing hubs (or maybe start my ebook) - but I really enjoy interacting with all of you!

37. earner profile image83
    earnerposted 10 years ago

I've no idea what I've got/not

1. The Examiner-1 profile image60
      The Examiner-1posted 10 years agoin reply to this

earner,
      You have been here for seven years and do not seem to have any. You should at least have one saying how long that you have been here. With 209 Hubs that is surprising. Have you been participating in the community, leaving comments on Hubs and such? Have you asked HP about this?

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
        Everyday Miraclesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Accolades can be turned off via profile settings.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image60
          The Examiner-1posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I forgot about that.

38. Anamika S profile image67
    Anamika Sposted 10 years ago

2 days back I got the 1000 forum posts accolade too!

39. merej99 profile image73

WooHooooo!  I finally hit 1,000 views!  LOL
    I have no idea what my next accolade is going to be but I'm working on another hub so I can have a chance for the HP challenge and one of these days my commenter status will be a III
    Ah goals.  Gotta love them. smile

Hope you're all having a great weekend! smile

40. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image59
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 10 years ago

Congrats! Your next target must be for 10,000 views then 100,000.  Keep on writing and achieve more accolades. All the best.

41. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 10 years ago

I recently passed 3,000,000 views but it's going to be a hard slog to get to the next accolade (10 mill).

Congrats on passing 1,000 - that's a big step and one of the hardest!

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image59
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on your great achievement.I am sure you will earn it without much delay.  You have the talent and caliber.  It is just a matter of time only now.

42. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 10 years ago

5 years on HubPages accolade. I recently passed the 1,000,000 views, but only noticed this yesterday! smile

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image59
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats! Why a delay in knowing this? This is an happy moment to celebrate. Enjoy dear.

1. viryabo profile image94
        viryaboposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.

43. Writer Fox profile image32
    Writer Foxposted 10 years ago

I just reached 600,000 views.  (I only had two Hubs beginning in May, 2013.)

44. wqaindia profile image37
    wqaindiaposted 10 years ago

I have got my Ten Hubs marked as featured and this is because of love and affection I got from the hubbers - courtesy HP.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)