Free Expert Advice for Relationship Problems - Articles on Relationships
Being a Relationship Expert by offering Solutions to Problems
“I am your Relationship Expert and I have answers to all your problems” – I don’t think I have advertised or said anything of that sort. With the number of mails I receive everyday asking for advice on relationship issues, I guess I need to make myself clear. It is true that from my school and college days I always had friends who consulted me about their problems and trusted that I will have a solution to their problems. Some of the qualities which makes my friends and acquaintances trust me with their problems could be :-
- I am a good Listener: I always have a patient ear for friends and allow them to share their problems with me without interrupting them and asking questions only after hearing it all.
- I do not judge without a proper analysis: I like to hear both sides of the story and analyze the pros and cons of the problem. Even when I advise I try to present it nicely without hurting them.
- Wider network of Friends: With a wide network of friends or acquaintances I always had all type of friends and have seen others experiencing or facing different types of problems and solving them or making things worse which have automatically equipped me with solutions to the problems as well.
My belief is that when you have a problem the first place to look for an answer is within yourself. Also if anyone is behaving in a particular manner it is mostly because you have given the reason for them to behave that way. I am a firm believer of ‘what you give is what you get’. I am perfectly alright with my close friends coming with their problems to me. But now after seeing some of my Articles I even have complete strangers sending me mails asking for free advice for their problems. I even had friends in twitter asking me if I am a relationship expert as I tweet a lot on relationships. I neither have the time nor have the patience to sit and answer such mails. The only relationship advice I am offering are through my hubs or Dating Blog.
So far I have written over 200 Articles on Relationships alone and have more to come. In HubPages alone I have over 75 Articles on the subject. Though I have always been good at offering relationship advice that was not a topic I have written till a few months ago. Talking on my Articles on Relationships, I wrote my first article on relationship during the first Hub Challenge which was a huge hit. It motivated me to write more on the topic. The reason why I tried writing on something which I have not written earlier was because I was fed up of hearing that ‘I have seen your articles and Blogs. You write on Hindu Mantras and Gemstones.’ I felt the need to prove that I can write about any topic and not just gemstones or Hindu religion. I do not regret venturing into the Gender and Relationships niche. Now that I have quite a lot of hubs on relationships, it makes sense to have a master hub for all my articles on Relationships. If you are looking for answers to your problems, you may find it here.
Helpful Articles on Relationship Issues
- Why do people Opt for Divorce ?
- How to know if a man is serious about you?
- Top 10 Mistakes Women make in Relationships with Men
- Signs of an unhappy Marriage
- How to know when to leave a Relationship?
- How to know if your Guy loves you or not?
- How to tell if your Man is having an Affair?
- How to be a Good Husband?
- How to be a Good Wife?
- 10 Reasons for Getting Married
- 10 Reasons for getting Divorce
- Stop your Divorce and Save your Marriage
- Why do some Women date or marry Younger Men
- How to improve your Marriage and avoid Relationship Boredom
- Wedding Planning for a Christian Bride
- Feng Shui Cures for Marriage and Relationship Problems
- How to be a Good Girlfriend?
- Qualities of a Good Housewife
- Arranged Marriages in India
- How to be faithful in your Marriage?
- Top 10 Mistakes of Women which can ruin relationships
- Dealing with a suspicious Spouse
- Marriage of compromise
- Famous Celebrity Couple Break ups
- How to tell if your Wife is cheating on you?
- Why do some Younger Men like Older or Mature Women?
- How to Stop your Divorce and Save a Bad and Hopeless Marriage
Articles on Marriage and Love Relationships
No relationship is without problems. My friend informs me that it is the petty fights and making up which makes her love life interesting. But when problems of serious nature like marital infidelity and relationship boredom happens it can ruin a relationship. One way of tackling relationship problems is by keeping the communication open at all times. Sometimes relationships need enriching and rebuilding. By creating a healthy relationship, couples can overcome misunderstandings and resolve conflicts. I have many articles on relationship problems and tips on dealing with them.
One of the major problems affecting relationships is infidelity. Have you wondered why men cheat (or why women cheat) on their relationships? While the main reasons for male infidelity could be physical, the reasons for female infidelity could be more of emotional. While some may find it possible to digest cheating with the opposite sex, it may be an insult to their ego when they find that their partner was having a same sex relationship. Check out my article on How to know if your man is cheating on you with another man.
Some mistakes cannot be forgiven. And sometimes, despite of best efforts to salvage the relationship they end often leaving scars which last for a long time. Is it really worth staying in an unhappy marriage? How to know if a Marriage is in trouble? Why do people stay in sexless marriages? What are some reasons which prompt men and women to opt for Divorce? What are some reasons for dumping a Boyfriend or Girlfriend? How to know if you are going to get dumped? Why should you not take your ex back? Check out the links for answer to these questions.
Marriage is a commitment. Along with Marriage comes responsibility and problems too. Many Men and women get married thinking that life is going to be a bed of roses for them only to be disappointed later. It is like a two way street and it takes the efforts of both partners to make it work and run smoothly. When problems arise the couples should aim at solving them immediately. Unfortunately even those who have taken their time to get married do not spare much time to mend the relationship when problems arise. Most couples choose the easy way out by getting a divorce or by cheating on the spouse or partner.
If you are looking for a way to put some passion back into your relationship, I highly recommend you to read “The Relationship Problem Solver” by Kelly E. Johnson which offers practical solutions to the most intricate problems in everyone's relationships. This is a must read for every couples.
Articles on Romance and Dating
With Romance and dating also comes risks, compromises and attempts to make the partner happy. If your dream girl is meeting you for a date, you would want her to make sure that she has a memorable time with you. You would want to make her feel special. Whether it is a first date or a special day (Valentine’s Day, birthday, anniversary or the day you wish to propose to her), you will have to be well prepared if you want to make a good impression.
What does it take to impress your girl on a date? Given below are some of my articles on romance and dating.
- Why some Single Women are attracted to Married Men
- How to get your Guy hooked to you Forever
- How to get noticed by Women
- What Modern Women want in their Men
- Why some men prefer Older Woman?
- How to tell if a Girl really likes you
- How to know if your Boyfriend loves you or not
- What is with Younger Women dating or marrying Older Men?
- Why some Single Women have Affairs with Married Men
- What is with Bollywood Actresses marrying already Married Men
- Pheromones Cologne for attracting the same Sex and the Opposite Sex
- How To Chase A Guy Away From You
- Why is he not taking NO for an answer?
- Tips for handling rejection in Love
- Top 10 Best Ways to bounce back after a Breakup
- Wrong Reasons for Being in a Relationship
- How to know that you have fallen out of love?
- Reasons to keep an Ex out of your life
- Signs of a Rebound Relationship
- Why do Women dump Men?
- How to know if you are in an unhealthy Relationship?
- Blindsided Love
- Falling in love at first sight
- How to Choose a Good Online Dating Profile Picture?
Articles on Friendships and Work
Friendships and working relationships are an integral part of human existence. Manners and Etiquette's play an important part in maintaining such relationships. Given below are some of my Articles on friendships and work.
- Top 10 Reasons why your friends may be avoiding you
- Avoiding Toxic Relationships
- How to celebrate your Birthday when you are alone?
Articles offering Parenting Advice
No one can replace the parent’s role in the life of her children. The outlook that the child will form towards life depends a lot on the parents. His attitude, views, goals, perspective on life etc depend to a larger extent on what he learned from parents. So good parenting is very vital for a child’s life. Similarly, when it comes to relationships maintaining a relationship is very important.
Two of the best books on Parenting Advice I would like to recommend are Mending the Broken Bond: The 90-Day Answer to Repairing Your Relationship with Your Child by Bestselling author Dr. Frank Lawlis and Mending Fences Healing Hearts: The Top 10 Keys to a Better Relationship with Your Adult Children by Dr Chuck Lynch.
Given below are some hubs offering tips on Parenting right.
- How to be a Good Mother?
- How to be a Good Father?
- Signs of Bad Parent
- How to be a positive role model for your children?
- Dealing with Sibling Rivalry
- Are Parents ruining the life of their Children by forcing Career choices?
- Should you marry a Girl or Guy of Parents choice?
- Dealing with Teen Depression
Articles on Addictions affecting Relationships
Hubs on Good Gifting Ideas
Gifts play an important role in maintaining relationships. If you are looking for some good gift ideas for a loved one, the below given hubs may be of help to you.
Guest Bloggers on Relationship Topics
Are you a Blogger looking for some link juice on the Dating and Relationships niche? If so, feel free to join my 50+ Guest Bloggers on my Blog on Relationships and Dating.
More by this Author
Divorce rates are going up year after year. There are many reasons why a Marriage may fail. While some relationships are worth working on, some aren’t. Given are top 10 reasons for Divorce.
If you are looking for an answer to how to keep a guy interested in you, this hub should help. Given are Tips to get your Boyfriend/ Husband hooked to you forever by being a nice girlfriend/ Wife.
Bad parenting can be damaging for a child. Check this article for signs of bad parents, what side effects it can have on children, and tips on how to be a good parent.