WHich hubpage of your is doing Best for traffic?

Jump to Last Post 1-48 of 48 discussions (62 posts)
  1. Lgali profile image57
    Lgaliposted 15 years ago

For me this is the best
    http://hubpages.com /hub/Hubbers-Here-is-Your-General-2009-Horoscope-Predictions

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What a pity you didn't write it

http://www.numastro.com/horoscope09/kataka09.pdf

Flagged big_smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

This one too...
        http://hubpages.com/hub/HubMob-Weekly-t … rDaysGifts
        it was a HubMob hub but most of the text appears word for word at the bottom of this page:
        http://mothersday.net-buy-e.com/mothersdaybouquets

Unless the other site has copied it from here...

2. caderade2 profile image58
    caderade2posted 15 years ago

Mine is one about hubpages... and it's just asking some questions about hubs.  I don't really get what makes one hub score higher than another. I wouldn't rank that one the highest for me.

3. Trekkiemelissa profile image64
    Trekkiemelissaposted 15 years ago

My best one is the one about 10 problems students face during college.

4. profile image50
    badcompany99posted 15 years ago

Mine are both Health Related, Panic Attacks and the Weight Loss one.

5. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 15 years ago

Dunno. Hubpages won't tell me. I'm a Noob smile

Don't ya just love a good mystery?

1. profile image50
      badcompany99posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Just click on My Account on the top right, it shows you in there my friend.

1. frogdropping profile image78
        frogdroppingposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Why spankyou Cap'n Badco big_smile

6. R. Blue profile image61
    R. Blueposted 15 years ago
  7. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

In terms of page views ever, my "Painting, decorating, waxing and colouring Easter Eggs" hub is a clear winner, over 5,000 views in the 7 weeks or so since it was published.

In terms of the last 7 days, my highest-read hub is "Spanish Flu: historical event or precursor of H5N1 Bird Flu?" at about 400 views in the week (published on 22nd April).

Most reads in the last 24 hours goes to Spanish Flu first, then Easter Eggs, oddly enough. Don't those 40-odd peeps realise Easter is over.....?

1. Lgali profile image57
      Lgaliposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thnaks for detail

8. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

My Best Hub http://hubpages.com/hub/World_War_1_Trench_Warfare gets a regular readership of over 17000 monthly, .....jimmy

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That is amazing Jimmy. The most views I have ever had on one hub is 3507 and that is in 11 months.

9. bgpappa profile image78
    bgpappaposted 15 years ago

My best hub:

http://hubpages.com/_2zf9blt64sd37/hub/ … -Bad-Thing

It is best in traffic, comments, hubs and death threats!!

Oddly, I don't think it my best hub though.

10. sunstreeks profile image80
    sunstreeksposted 15 years ago

My Mirena experience hub is up to 650 to 800 visits each day.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Mirena-IUD-Birt … traceptive

11. kerryg profile image84
    kerrygposted 15 years ago

My clear leader, with 3x more than the closest competitor:

http://hubpages.com/hub/jensenackles

Not my best hub, but fun to write, so I'm not complaining. smile

Best traffic not focusing on pictures of hot guys: http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Simple-Victorian-Hairstyle

12. RKHenry profile image64
    RKHenryposted 15 years ago

So far it's http://hubpages.com/hub/For-Nude-Portraits.  It doesn't have the highest hub score, but it has the most views. 

My hub that has the highest hub score is the one I wrote on "How to paint a floor".  Thanks for the opportunity to plug a hub.

13. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 15 years ago

Gosh, 700 views a day, I don't have a single hub that has 700 views in the two months I've been here!  And to think I get excited when I see I've had 5 views a day on a hub.  Guess I'm just small potatoes and don't get anything like anybody else's traffic.  My best performing hub was the one I did on how to know if you're in an abusive relationship.  That one did get over 4oo hits from reddit overnight.  But mostly, my hits come from other hubbers.  Maybe I'm just not good enough to attract search engines and get the outside traffic you guys get.

1. RKHenry profile image64
      RKHenryposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Cindy my top hub has only a 138 views for the past 2 months I've been here.  I'm like you, I get excited if I receive more than 5 views on one particular hub. 

By the way, your stuff is GOOD ENOUGH!!!  Or I wouldn't be a fan.  I love your humorous writing style.  Its great.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
        Eaglekiwiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I dont think ive written my best yet ( ya think ) lol
        But Im loving it , warts and all

2. LondonGirl profile image81
      LondonGirlposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Nope, just not here long enough. Your hubs are great.

14. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 15 years ago

The one I wrote on condoms smile

15. bgpappa profile image78
    bgpappaposted 15 years ago

You are doing fine Cindy: I only have two hubs with over 700 views total and I get excited with five days per view per hub a day as well.  It takes time to have that kind of traffic.  I think it also depends on the topic, promotion and perhaps a little luck.  Hang in there, you write good stuff and the numbers will come.

16. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 15 years ago
  17. Research Analyst profile image74
    Research Analystposted 15 years ago

For me black hairstyles braiding seems to be a really popular topic getting lots of traffic.

18. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 15 years ago

Oh my goodness, how did you find where her hubs originally came from?  Do you think there's more out there?

19. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 15 years ago

Just post a few words into Google and if that pattern shows up you can see what pages it appears on.

20. RKHenry profile image64
    RKHenryposted 15 years ago

Not wanting to take part in the witch hunt, I'd like to thank Lgali for bring up this subject matter.

Thanks for the opportunity to plug hubs.

21. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 15 years ago

Sorry...some of us are very sensitive about plagiarism and content theft.

1. RKHenry profile image64
      RKHenryposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure you are.  But one bad deed doesn't warrent a witch hunt.  The least you could do as start your own forum about it and not do it in the one they started.  Some of us are big on manners around here.

But I want no karma with you.  I was just stating MY opinion!

22. Trekkiemelissa profile image64
    Trekkiemelissaposted 15 years ago

You guys get a lot of views.  I don't get much put it is steady.  In about 5 months, my top hub of all time is 1531 views.  In 7 days I get like 92 just on the one hub.

23. Janet21 profile image81
    Janet21posted 15 years ago

Just out of curiosity does your highest traffic hub have the highest hubscore of all of your hubs?

1. Trekkiemelissa profile image64
      Trekkiemelissaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Mine fluctuates in the 80s and 90s.

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
      KCC Big Countryposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes, my top viewed hubs have had the highest hub score, but they fluctuate all over the place.

3. shibashake profile image82
      shibashakeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

My highest scoring hubs tend to be the ones with lower traffic. I have always wondered about that. I speculate it has to do with thumbs-up, thumbs-down, as well as comments.

24. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 15 years ago

Why Sex is Important to Men

760 pageviews in just over two weeks. Not bad, all things considered. The last time I checked a search on the title pulled it up as the seventh on the first page in Google. I think I chose a good title because it *is* very searchable. Oddly, I'm not getting search traffic directly to this hub as far as I can tell in Analytics. Non-HP people are finding it through my other relationships hubs.

I expect this one to continue to rise and am continuing to work on other marriage and relationships hubs as a result of the success of those I have already written.

ETA: Also my highest ranking hub, usually fluctuating between 86 and 95 throughout a day.

25. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 15 years ago

"Displaying Your Horse Show Ribbons" with 2448 views, and in 2nd place, "Paula Deen Don't make Fried Green Tomatoes Good as Mama" with 1733. They ae about as different from each other as possible. Go figure!

26. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 15 years ago

I got more than 5000 hits in 30 days for a deliberately stupid hub called bums and tits. It was about getting hits using sex as bait. Most of the hits were for one day!It is still going strong, so I would not consider that hits have much to do with quality!

27. aniketgore profile image60
    aniketgoreposted 15 years ago

LOL my total hits ever are 1500 so no hub more than 300.

28. Risky_Invest profile image60
    Risky_Investposted 15 years ago

I'm new here, but i think Hub worth for d best traffic.

29. Kelsey Tallis profile image64
    Kelsey Tallisposted 15 years ago

I really like this thread smile. It's great to read what topics are doing particularly well for all of you. I've only done one hub so far but I'll be publishing my 2nd one tomorrow. My first has gotten about 240 views in 4 days which I'm gessing is fairly good from what I've read so far. But my next one is on a completely different topic I don't know as much about so I'm curious how it will compare to the first one.

I have a couple related questions though:

How often do you find you get hits from websites you specifically target?

How do you decide/determine what websites to promote your hubs on?

[If they're not related to a blog you have]

PS: Or do you think I should start a separate thread for these questions?

30. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 15 years ago

I'd start a new thread and clarify a bit more. Are you talking about search engine traffic or social bookmarking traffic?

31. Adrianna's Pages profile image60
    Adrianna's Pagesposted 15 years ago

Well I'm still new so I'd have to say it's a toss up between My hub on writing romance and the one I wrote about the percentages of Autism possibly not being so accurate.

32. BristolBoy profile image62
    BristolBoyposted 14 years ago

My best two hubs are my ones on The Top 10 Most Expensive and the Top 10 Cheapest cities in the world.  They both have more than twice as many views as any of my other hubs and in addition the traffic comes from a wide variety of source including search engines and links from other sites.  I'm very pleased with this since I haven't done much in the way of promoting the hubs myself.

The hubscore for these fluctuates, but at the moment they are both at 100 smile.

33. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

My top hub is still How to Make Money Writing Online, with Top Ten Most Annoying Office Traditions right behind.

It's interesting though, now that I've been here over a year, to see how some hubs keep earning and some just peter out. I'm trying to pay more attention to that, learn from it.

34. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

My most viewed hub is my Dragon one, closely followed by the three related ones. Presumably, people like Dragons big_smile

35. Kudlit profile image63
    Kudlitposted 14 years ago

Yeah, it seems like people like dragons -- and frogs. smile

My first hub ever, http://hubpages.com/hub/Criss-Angel-Mag … s-Revealed

has generated 295 hits so far.

36. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

My Hydroxycut Recall article from 5 days ago has had 275 hits. Almost all search engine traffic. My video gaming addiction comes in second at 250 hits.

37. icewave5 profile image61
    icewave5posted 14 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/the-unkown-info

The first hub i did is the best right now although it usually get 10 viewers a day sad

38. Princessa profile image80
    Princessaposted 14 years ago

My one on Swimwear for Curvy girls has been top of the list for traffic since the first day it was publish a year ago.

39. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Well I think my Hub about Long Distance Relationships does ok , but then again they all seem to go up and down ( all 8 of them lol )...cant figure it ..
    Maybe I need to write one on Sex or suggestive type one ,they seem to stay popular

40. lindagoffigan profile image56
    lindagoffiganposted 14 years ago

The hubpage that is doing best for traffic is http://hubpages.com/hub/President-Barac … mulus-Plan

Readership is almost up to 3,000.  Other hubpages that are doing well is about entertainment, men, marriages and relationships.  I record when the readership reaches 100, 500, 1000, and so on.  These hard working hubs get a special commendation by being placed on www.hubpages.com/profile/lindagoffigan

41. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Mine must be rubbish, I dont think anyone bothers reading them and if they do they dont put a message on... woe is me.....
    I wont give up, I love the site, and reading lots a hubs...

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I dont beleive that for one second Brenda ,in fact Im off to read one of yours now.

Meant to pop that on my other post below

http://hubpages.com/hub/Long-Distance-R … -Date-Line

42. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

The one about sexy nylon slips is holding its own as the best traffic.

43. profile image0
    nazishnasimposted 14 years ago

Mine is about the Craigslist killer.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Craigslist-Killer

44. Herald Daily profile image59
    Herald Dailyposted 14 years ago

I've only written 6 hubs so far but the one on Cebu, Phillipines has been the popular favorite.  My hub on health tips is almost as popular.

45. lyla profile image61
    lylaposted 14 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed!smileI've started getting traffic from Google as well tho' my hubs are just a couple of days old!Hope it increases! smile

46. JamaGenee profile image78
    JamaGeneeposted 14 years ago

My all-time best for traffic is McCain Picked Palin Over Me? which I thought would suffer a quick death after the election, but each time Sarah or her kids hit the news, traffic goes up again. cool  Second-highest for traffic but #1 for score (hovered at 98-100 for several weeks) is Rent, Not Own.  Go figure.

47. GeneriqueMedia profile image61
    GeneriqueMediaposted 14 years ago

I'm still cutting my teeth in figuring out what my audience really wants, but it seems that people like my novels and characters. People especially love "lxxy speaks about heLP MD." The other one that is just picking up traffic every day is "Darkness, Defined"

Great question, great answers. big_smile

48. Lgali profile image57
    Lgaliposted 14 years ago

Swine-Flue hub is doing good

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)