Yet another one...

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (31 posts)
  1. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

I seem to hit a series of milestones recently big_smile

This one seems to conclude the series, at least I don't expect any other milestone to come any time soon smile

Right now my counter is showing 100,044 overall views!

1. SparklingJewel profile image68
      SparklingJewelposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I have no problem patting you on the back, again for the milestones:)

Keep up the good work, seeking, searching and serving!

Many Blessings to you,

SparklingJewel

2. chantelg4 profile image69
    chantelg4posted 16 years ago

wow, I can't wait to get there, just another 99,000 to go.

3. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 16 years ago

Congrats Misha smile

4. stephhicks68 profile image87
    stephhicks68posted 16 years ago

OMG!!!  100,000 views!!  I was getting excited about almost 14,000.  smile  Congrats Misha!!

5. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 16 years ago

Wow Misha, congratulations!

You're on a roll.  Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket too.  Although, I suspect that your terrific hub milestones are due to your quality hub content, which probably won't help you much at the lottery ticket place.  smile

Are you gonna get snooty now?

6. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Thank you gals and guys smile

And Shirley, it takes a bit more for me to get snooty, so no worries wink

7. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 16 years ago

Congrats Misha. That just great. zs

8. William F. Torpey profile image72
    William F. Torpeyposted 16 years ago

Nice going, Misha. I should reach that figure in about 5 years!

9. Inspirepub profile image71
    Inspirepubposted 16 years ago

*applause*

Truly worthy of the title of HubPages MetaGod ...

Jenny

10. kashifmahmood profile image40
    kashifmahmoodposted 16 years ago

That is job well done Misha smile

11. ripplemaker profile image78
    ripplemakerposted 16 years ago

Super duper wow..congrats!

12. amy jane profile image72
    amy janeposted 16 years ago

Wow, Misha! That is really amazing - congrats! smile

13. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 16 years ago

Good for you Misha. Can't find the bowing smilie.

1. funride profile image67
      funrideposted 16 years agoin reply to this

But I can tongue.

Misha http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_32v.gif, congratulations!

14. gamergirl profile image85
    gamergirlposted 16 years ago

I'm nearly a fifth of the way there, Misha! I'm mega proud of you, you hippy you!

15. Peter M. Lopez profile image70
    Peter M. Lopezposted 16 years ago

Wow.  Excellent Misha.  I'm near 10k and I'm getting excited.  Looking forward to the 100k mark.  Congrats.

16. About-The-Home profile image60
    About-The-Homeposted 16 years ago

From where I'm standing that number just looks so unobtainable.

Well done Misha !!!

17. kerryg profile image85
    kerrygposted 16 years ago

Congratulations, Misha! That's fantastic!

I am still n00bishly happy about hitting 1000. :-)

18. Thom Carnes profile image60
    Thom Carnesposted 16 years ago

Incredible results, Misha.

Perhaps I ought to start praying ....?

1. WeddingConsultant profile image65
      WeddingConsultantposted 16 years agoin reply to this

haha in light of the debate on the other threads, this one makes me laugh!

But yes, congratulations Misha!  I reached 1,000 today, but that's not a big milestone in comparison to 100,000!

You deserve some sort of award for that, especially since you only have so few hubs!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_5.gif

19. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Thanks a bunch everybody smile

Numbers are fascinating, but what really keeps me here is people, and I really grateful to everyone of you for being here and interacting with me - you all are very interesting persons, and I feel a great pleasure in getting to know you wink

20. robie2 profile image78
    robie2posted 16 years ago

Way to Go, Misha-- and you deserve every bit of it ! <I'm clapping and smiling>

21. Bonnie Ramsey profile image69
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 16 years ago

Major congrats, Misha! I am humbled in your presence for sure! I haven't hit 2,000 yet so I have a loooooong way to go LOL.

Bonnie

22. shangrila profile image40
    shangrilaposted 16 years ago

well done misha...i am 4% there!...btw..how much does one earn at hub pages. i have got a rating of 87...but have a cumulative earning of say 4$...can i ever ever get to $ 100...how much should i expect with lets say 15 posts a month (lets say they are all of premium quality!!!) early users pls pls help

23. LdsNana-AskMormon profile image79
    LdsNana-AskMormonposted 16 years ago

Congratulations Misha!

You are truly a pro when it comes to moving about in the social end of Hubbing and bookmarking;  as well as writing quality Hubs...  I really think that your personality is much of your appeal and it obviously shows in your numbers... excellent work!

You have a very nice combination in working the online system...  and this is given as a true compliment by the way:-) 

...both from a business and personal point of view:-)

Kathryn

24. Veronica profile image68
    Veronicaposted 16 years ago

Misha
    That's awesome. And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    I'm just over 85,000 total views, and have been thinking about that same milestone myself.
    Here's to your next 100K!

Best,
    Very

25. profile image0
    RFoxposted 16 years ago

I bow down to your mastery and humbly beg to become your apprentice. Teach me your ways oh wise one so that I may someday bask in the light of 100,000 views.
    http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/bowdown.gif

wink

26. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Thank you very much, Ladies smile

I am really touched with all these nice comments...

As for my ways - I keep telling this for a long time already - keyword research and getting a lot of backlinks can make wonders. Just to give you something to think about - 85% of this traffic came to the single hub... and this was intentional - I did not hope and pray, I was building traffic, and I still do smile

Those who are really interested in getting serious traffic and don't know where to start can start here http://www.seofaststart.com/ . Download the book and read it. I'm not affiliated with Dan in any way, and I think he is the guy who shows the ropes better than others....

27. sdorrian profile image69
    sdorrianposted 16 years ago

That's fantastic, Misha! You're a Hub Pages god!

Sandy Dorrian

28. tmom profile image61
    tmomposted 16 years ago

Way to go, Misha!!!!!!    I am new to HP, soaking up all the info I can.

Again, Good Job

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)