Would you please complete this statement, referring to YOURSELF ?

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (85 posts)
  1. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 8 years ago

Would you please complete this statement, referring to YOURSELF ?

"Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY__________________________________________________

Complete this any way you wish!  It can be funny, mysterious, confusing, total truth, your imagination.....anything goes!.....Check with your muse! ( Few or multiple words.)

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6481479_f260.jpg

2. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 8 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12412072_f260.jpg

Regardless of what you believe you see, hear, and think about me as an introverted Virgo, the truth is I'm REALLY interesting, adventurous, creative, individualistic.......and QUITE EDGY.......

fpherj48posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Should have known you'd be the first to reply!  LOL   OH! and you brought snacks!!   You DOLL you!  I'm hungry!  I believe what you said Grace....your tray is quite CREATIVE!  Thanks.

2. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Interesting Grace. I too am a Virgo, yet on the cusp of being a Libra. Myers-Briggs over the years indicate me as an Introvert, however have transitioned toward being an extrovert nearing the center. Learned, conditioned, or with intent? You?

3. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I am still an introvert.

3. lisavollrath profile image88
    lisavollrathposted 8 years ago

Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me as a hard-working, prolific artist, the truth is I'm REALLY a huge lazy-ass who would rather spend the day curled up on the sofa with the dogs, watching Netflix, than work. Which is probably why it's good I haven't won the lottery yet!

Lisa.....I have no idea why my response to you posted elsewhere...but it did.  See below. Regardless of what you think you see, I'm a real ditz!

4. tsmog profile image85
    tsmogposted 8 years ago

Regardless of what you believe you see, hear, and think about me . . . the truth is I'm Really . . . (hmmmmmm . . . consider this answer will change after I write it :-) . . . happy being confused learning new things all the time while seeking to share what I have learned through writing as a medium of expression, yet usually do not publish what I have written because I think about it too much LOL . . . 

Next . . .

Tim....You're happy being confused????   At last, I've found my soul mate!!  LOL

2. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes and it seems with a change in life there is confusion, however clarity is arriving with time and as they say 'time heals'. It is fun being confused, although others may not have as much fun LOL . . . part of the fun is arriving upon clarity :-)

5. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 8 years ago

Oh lisa.....PASS THE POPCORN, GIRL!!  LOL.  Very honest answer.  Yes, the lottery would help a great deal.  Gosh, and I really DID think you were a hard working prolific artist!  LOL

6. feenix profile image59
    feenixposted 8 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12412120_f260.jpg

Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY an all-around cool dude who gets along quite with people from all walks of life. And I just love southern Louisiana Creole and Cajun cookin'.

OK people, what's with the pictures of all the yummy food...when I'm starving & have nothing good in the house and it's too late to go shopping and Ohhhhhhhhhh....Thanks feenix.  If U say you're a 'cool dude" I believe you!  LOL

2. feenix profile image59
      feenixposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Paula, because of some of the "mental issues" I have, I am driven to continually boast about myself. : )

3. fpherj48 profile image60

Awww...C'mon. Don't blame it on the devil. (You won't be smiling at me for very long.  (It's been interesting, knowing you)

4. feenix profile image59
      feenixposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Paula, you just made my day. Thank you for your uplifting remark.

7. Michael-Milec profile image58
    Michael-Milecposted 8 years ago

'Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY  a crying voice in the wilderness, a handsome face on the top of my body, always hungry soul for more knowledge, a workaholic woodworker, busy gardener, active walker, good food , solemn music and literature lover, a most determined and indefatigable spirit who is resolved student hastily making up for three decades lost space inactivity in reading and writing... ( a mercy supplicant.)

Michael....Post this on a dating site.  You'll be instantly buried in responses!  Go for it.  I mean, you're already crying in the wilderness.  Might as well cry at home too!! LOL

2. Michael-Milec profile image58
      Michael-Milecposted 8 years agoin reply to this

That is fantastic encouragement, for someone else; my hart has been occupied very happily for longer than many  peoples lifespan, getting better as we speak. " A voice crying in the wilderness " is acquired legally -you know source- for the same purp

How wonderful for you!  Congratulations on keeping the love alive, Michael.  Wishing you many more years of bliss!

4. Michael-Milec profile image58
      Michael-Milecposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Paula. Thanking for gratulation in behalf of my Zuzana, a soulmate who deserves all credit for "us" being me as I am progressing in my role to the full capacity design by the Creator for real man, a human being with leading role in the family.

8. Thelma Alberts profile image91
    Thelma Albertsposted 8 years ago

"Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY" NOT a boring person who just stay at home, read books and only go out of the house when needed to. It´s only a part of my multiple me who sometimes love to be somewhere lively and dance for hours if given a chance. Happy weekend to all!

Thelma girl....I knew you were a bit of a wild child!!!    LOL...LOL

9. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 8 years ago

"Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY even more startlingly handsome in person."

Keith....I hesitate to disbelieve you, but it's clear to me there is no feasible way you could be MORE handsome in person.  That's a tough one for me since I can barely look at your picture w/o being blinded.
      (YOU crack me up so often)

10. Kylyssa profile image91
    Kylyssaposted 8 years ago

Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY much, much smarter than most people think I am.

Although people have called me retarded, I'm not; I'm a high-functioning autistic person with a very high IQ.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

What?!  From the caliber of your hubs, you are an extremely intelligent and insightful person.  You are one of the more enlightened hubbers around here and that includes Paula also.

2. Kylyssa profile image91
      Kylyssaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Some people who have physically met me have referred to me as mentally retarded when they thought I couldn't hear them. I think they judge me so because I can't get eye contact right, don't say much, and sometimes rock a little when under stress.

Oh well, it seems we can do w/o those "shallow" individuals, don't you think?  I instantly saw "Genius" in flashing lights the first time I read one of your works. Hey, in general I'd say Women DO ROCK!!  Right girls?

4. Kylyssa profile image91
      Kylyssaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your kind response.

11. Austinstar profile image85
    Austinstarposted 8 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12413410_f260.jpg

Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY  a what you see is what you get kind of person. It's true, I'm a bitch to those that see me as one and a smart ass to everyone else. Only Bob sees the real me. He's so gullible.

Everyone deserves to own their own gullible, Austin!!  LOL.  In fact, they're so easy---------to train.  Love it.

12. cam8510 profile image92
    cam8510posted 8 years ago

Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY................A Mess.

1. Austinstar profile image85
      Austinstarposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Awww, I don't see you that way, Chris. Figure out what you love and then do it.

2. cam8510 profile image92
      cam8510posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Austinstar.  All I can say is, thank goodness the days of balancing a checkbook are over.  Visit me at tax season and help me find all the documents.  My glasses?  Oh, their on my face.  Phone?  Google, "Where is my cell phone."  Yep, a mess:)

3. Austinstar profile image85

I know! Getting older SUCKS! I'm grateful that I still retain most of my memory. How much longer that is going to last? I don't know.

4. fpherj48 profile image60

Cnris....Never fear. Soon you will FORGET all about this period in your life!!   LOL.  You'll only remember your awesome, bright & thoughtful self from college. (You just may not recall the name of the college)  LOL

5. cam8510 profile image92

I went to college?

6. fpherj48 profile image60

LOL!!!    Well actually, I really don't know..maybe you should write it down in a notebook along with various other things you may need for future reference!!  That's what I do, but only the good things!   LOL

7. cam8510 profile image92

Actually, I was going through a box of photo albums the other day and came across my college diploma, so yes, I did go to college.  Now I just have to figure out who all the people in those photo albums are.

8. fpherj48 profile image60

Heck Chris...make up the names.  Who will challenge you??  LOL

13. Billie Kelpin profile image84
    Billie Kelpinposted 8 years ago

Fascinating question Paula. The honest truth?  I don't think people can handle this truth, but here it is - totally honest.  Despite my high pitched, cheery voice and my seemingly good nature affect in the world around me, I am an inner seething ball of hot blazing anger.  I am angry at the unfathomable injustice in the world - my small world, the world at large.  I am angry that the puzzle of our existence is so incredibly unclear and our purpose is defined by no one who makes sense to me.  I am angry that people can't see that we are the product of our genes and our environment and actually have very little control over either.  I can't escape Walt Whitman’s phrase of "The saddest word of sword or pen, are but the words, 'It might have been.'"  I am seething with anger that the movements of the 60s and 70s failed to convince the world that the US uses two-thirds of the world's resources while the selfish, uninformed desire to have bigger and bigger vehicles has resulted in global climate change that could very possibly end our existence on this planet.  I am angry that the 1 per cent of the population is so incredibly greedy that they can't even CONCEIVE of how their quest for wealth on the backs of workers affects our economy, our children, our rates of violence and discontent.  I am extremely angry at the interpretation of Christianity by many religions which has very little to do with the message of Christ in the world.  So at 70 years old, I'm angry.  I wrote a poem about "Women My Age,” the  last line being , "because woman my age don't say #*&!.  I will win no awards for popularity with this post.  You just let me be honest and I thank you.  All that being said, there is one thing I am grateful for - as in the Desiderata..."With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."  Surprisingly, I'm grateful to be part of it all and I'll continue to walk in the world as if I'm a lovely, loving soul, smiling all the way through.  I should get an Academy Award.

YES!  I applaud you Billie and fully share your anger in a profound way!  IMHO, you speak for so many of us ...and Wow can you purge an honorable & important rant. I'm happy I provided you this opportunity!  Great response Billie!

2. Austinstar profile image85

I'm F&%king SPEECHLESS! Wow. I'm 63 and I totally agree!

3. Billie Kelpin profile image84
      Billie Kelpinposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Paula, You are very sweet. And I LOVE your phrase, "purge an honorable rant" (very cool) -  Austinstar, I would have guessed you would agree smile

4. Austinstar profile image85

I not only agreed, I'm trying to get this to go viral! Shared and tweeted and saved for posterity!

5. Billie Kelpin profile image84

Austinstar, Oh my goodness. I just hope all my DEAR, DEAR Christian friends (and I do mean that sincerely) don't see it- tee hee)  I guess I'm out of the closet, so to speak.Very few people know my maiden name, however, so I'm good. You made my day!

6. MizBejabbers profile image87
      MizBejabbersposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hey, Billie, you shrinkin' violet,  come on now and tell us what you really think! I think I'll follow you.

7. fpherj48 profile image60

REALLY, MzB...I agree.  Billie is MY kinda woman!  Spit it all out, honey!  Purging is soooo good for the soul!

8. Billie Kelpin profile image84

Miz B 'n company smile I think it was '03 before Iraq when I wrote ths "rap", that starts: "I'm 58 and I still don't know why, some win-some lose and others die in wars-when I can't see why-We can never see beyond the boxes we get f***'in' stuck in....

14. tirelesstraveler profile image59
    tirelesstravelerposted 8 years ago

"Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY a curly red haired girl with dimples." smile

awwww......that's cute.  You must be irresistible.  Dimples are such a plus!  True redheads are rare. Nice combination!

15. MizBejabbers profile image87
    MizBejabbersposted 8 years ago

"Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY a twenty-five year old in the body of a senior citizen."

Mz B!!!   So glad you stopped by.  Hey, I was really hoping you would tell us something we don't already know!!   LOL   You young, sexy beauty, you!  LOL

16. Sparklea profile image60
    Sparkleaposted 8 years ago

Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY my own worst enemy.  Let me explain.  I DO NOT dislike myself, I just get really annoyed and frustrated when I get careless...especially when I cannot find something: EXAMPLE: owning several pairs of reading glasses, and when I need them, I can't find ONE pair around the house; I am really hard on myself when that happens almost on a daily basis.  As a writer I have many, many pens...do you think I can find ONE when I need to write? 
    One more story about reading glasses:  I bought two new beautiful pairs at Barnes & Noble - each pair came with a case.  The next day they vanished...totally!  I got so frustrated I just stormed back to Barnes & Noble and bought two more pairs.  When I got home, a LIGHT came on.  The bag they were in I thought was garbage.  I found them in the FREEZER!
    So now I am the proud owner of four pairs of reading glasses.  I keep a couple pairs in my tote bags and use them when I spend days at Barnes & Noble reading and writing.
    I have also misplaced my purse at least five times last year...twice in a theatre bathroom, and three times in a store (Can you say nervous breakdown?  My life is in that purse)...but EACH time God has shown me mercy and I have been able to find the purse.  Now I cling to it like Velcro.
    My husband tells me all the time I am too hard on myself.  I have also lost sunglasses and I think restaurants along the east coast have one of my sweaters.  I don't know how I can be so diligent about NOT losing something and then losing it, if that makes any sense!  I just know I get very disgusted with myself for my carelessness.  The upside is that I have been able to share many stories with my friends and we have a good laugh.  Thank you for this unique question Paula.  Blessings, Sparklea

Sparklea!!!  After all these years, I discover that you & I are twins separated at birth!   I'm stunned.  Hey, that makes you Bill's sister too!  LOL  Don't sweat the common, everyday annoyances that plague all of us!  Perfectly normal!

2. Sparklea profile image60
      Sparkleaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

LOL PAULA, YOU, ME AND BILL ARE PERHAPS TRIPLETS AND WE DO NOT KNOW IT???  YES, I GUESS I CAN FILE THESE MISHAPS UNDER 'NORMAL'??? DEPENDING ON WHAT ONE'S DEFINITION IS OF THE WORD NORMAL.  smile

LOL...I may not be the best one to ask about "normal"..now that you mention it!

17. chuckandus6 profile image79
    chuckandus6posted 8 years ago

Unique
    that is me and I will never change

Nichol....Bravo!  Be firm, be YOU and be PROUD!  You go girl!

18. bravewarrior profile image86
    bravewarriorposted 8 years ago

... a bitch! Well, not all the time, but it's a part of my personality that has no problem showing itself.

1. cam8510 profile image92

I don't believe it for a minute.

2. bravewarrior profile image86
      bravewarriorposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Wait 'til Paula responds, Chris. She knows me well, but loves me anyway!

3. cam8510 profile image92

I choose to continue in my delusions then.

4. bravewarrior profile image86
      bravewarriorposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Go for it, Chris. I'm not as bad as I make myself out to be. Just when provoked. That's when Bravewarrior comes out fighting. I really look at life through rose-colored glasses, but I don't take crap from anyone.

5. fpherj48 profile image60

Here here!  I 2nd that ! Go baby warrior. I'm standing tall right next to you! Chris, in every single female, there's that "B" in the corner, ever vigilant, waiting to pounce! It's how we survive. Men who play fair won't ever meet her.  Peace Sha!

19. DzyMsLizzy profile image86
    DzyMsLizzyposted 8 years ago

....shy and introverted, not standoffish, arrogant or condescending....

But, according to my husband, who is a real people person, and a great salesperson (even though he hates sales), it is my shyness that makes people walk away from our booth when I'm the greeter, because he says my shyness makes people THINK I'm all those things I am not...it's their faulty perception...and I lose the sale every time.
    He has a master's degree in social science, and has studied body language extensively...but the societal perceptions are unfair to shy people!  Phooey!

(They assume--and you know what they say about what "assume" spells...)

Dzy...I demand to know who said you are arrogant & condescending!  I've got my boxing gloves ready, girl....Just POINT!  I can SEE how shy you are, peeking out from that foliage!

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image86
      DzyMsLizzyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

LOL--I just expanded on my reply.  wink

I say "PHOOEY" too, Dzy!  Societal perceptions suck.  Of course they're unfair.  None of the rules are based on REAL people!  I got your back girlfriend!

20. Faith Reaper profile image83
    Faith Reaperposted 8 years ago

Hi Paula,

Interesting questioned you have posed here.

"Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY not one who looks at the world through rose-colored glasses. However, I am a terribly complicated woman who loves deeply, feels deeply and thinks deeply.  I have a keen sense of intuition that sees beyond most, yet I am mindful to extend mercy to others, as it has been extended to me countless times. I try to live and let live as my beloved mother would say.

Actually theresa.....the woman you have described is who I would say you are.....so perhaps you portray your true self much more than you realize!   i know this:  you're very precious!....

2. Faith Reaper profile image83
      Faith Reaperposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for that, Paula!  Oh, I do hope so, but sometimes one wonders how we truly come across to others.  I hope you are enjoying  a peaceful weekend, lovely and brilliant woman, YOU!

3. Sparklea profile image60
      Sparkleaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Faith You are definitely ALL of the above and I am so thrilled to know you...you beautiful, loving, genuine sincere person you!  Love and blessings always Sparklea smile

4. Faith Reaper profile image83
      Faith Reaperposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Love you so much too, dear Lea, my lovely, beautiful friend with a heart of love.  I am blessed to call you friend in this life.  Hugs and much love always

21. The Examiner-1 profile image59
    The Examiner-1posted 8 years ago

"Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY_not the type person which you think I am."

Well now really examiner.....what are we to do with this response?  So if I think you are wonderful, intelligent and talented, I would be wrong?  NO WAY!  I refuse to change my opinion!....Fess up!....LOL

22. savvydating profile image89
    savvydatingposted 8 years ago

Regardless of what you believe about me, I was once next in line to be the queen of a small country. But then gypsies kidnapped me and kept me for five years, whereupon they grew weary of me and sold me no normal people who were poor. I've tried to contact my real parents, but alas, they died....and my siblings refuse to recognize me. So here I am, a princess trapped in a normal world. (Sigh)
    Welll...rumor has it that Prince Harry wants to live the normal life. Harry, if you're listening, please call me. We can trade.

1. Austinstar profile image85

Come and join me Savvy - we can be co-commanders of the supreme universe, er, co-supremes of the commanding universe, er, whatever... LOL

2. savvydating profile image89
      savvydatingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Ha! Good one. As long as we remember to co-command. Austinstar. Is the Universe big enough for both of us? We shall see. I imagine we will reign from different sides...and why not? wink

LOL!  Don't let me interrupt ladies. Looks like you're having a grand old time!    ~savvy....I'm not at all surprised.  I knew you were royalty immediately.
      We always recognize those most like ourselves   .ROFLMAO!!!!!

4. savvydating profile image89
      savvydatingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Lol! Now there's three of us. I love it! I  don't know what the initials mean, but I'll look them up.

23. word55 profile image71
    word55posted 8 years ago

"Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is I'm REALLY your kind of person. Why? Because I'm a peoples' specialist. I'm an easy life accompanist. I can amuse you but can't refuse you. I can obey you not dismay you.
    I can lift you but not let you down, to see you smile and never frown...

word55....This is the sweetest answer!  I can't help but smile and know that YOU are a breath of fresh air!   Bless you & Peace to you & yours.....Paula

24. profile image52
    Norine Williamsposted 8 years ago

"....desiring that NONE IS LOST!"  TOTAL TRUTH! 

Death is "inevitable!  Eternity is "never ending!"  Heaven is for real!  The "Lake of Fire" is for real!  I wouldn't wish that on my "worst enemy!" Therefore, "Regardless of what you believe you see, hear and think about me, the truth is "My desire is NONE is lost!"

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)