The 60 day challenge thread, Whos in?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 111 discussions (236 posts)
  1. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

30 hubs in 30 days is great...but how much time did you spend making sure your efforts will be viewed ?

Are your 30 Hubs a craps shoot, a gamble ..are you just throwing *it* against the wall and seeing what sticks?

Join us in a 60 day challenge that includes a 30 day promotion phase and a community support effort.

Just looking for a dozen "yesses" to get started.

Anybody in? Could really use a couple pros to help with the promo aspect. but, we will all be pros by the end big_smile

The 60 day challenge

1. Faybe Bay profile image65
      Faybe Bayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes I need the promotion angle as well. Already signed on for 30 in 30. I am up for 60! Lead me Sunforged I am yours! smile When's that baby due? smile

sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

June 22nd ..partly why I decided to pull this idea out now.

I have two months left before my availability crumbles.

The first phase of the 60 day challenge, is the same as the 30 day challenge, for the most part.

One important distinction is your selection process,  you will actually want to pre-plan your 30 hub topics ..a minimum of 6 broad topics max of 10.

More and better info will follow once I have a minimum of a dozen participants. There is a hub (non-commercial) for intro info.

okay, I have a couple of topics already that I haven't had time to get started. Going to check out more info.

Congrats two more months! This is so exciting. I love Babies! My granddaughter just turned two, but I remember from day one. Okay, enough about that (never enough about babies) The world would be a better place if all of the world leaders had to hug a baby every day. Just saying. smile
          Okay. Then I am off to bed, let me know when we have 12.

2. Marisa Wright profile image85
          Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you mean minimum 6 topics, maximum 10?  Do you have to spread your Hubs evenly over those topics (i.e. 6 topics = 5 Hubs in each, 10 topics = 3 Hubs in each).

lol, yes! ...one of my contacts is super dry and Im having trouble looking at the screen.

Good catch..and correct reasoning, for the purpose of building backlinks (some micro sites)  easily we want to have a few sets of related topics, just as you conjectured.

So yes we want a minimum of 3 hubs per broad topic. But each topic doesnt have to have a set number above 3  .. one could have 6 another only 3.

2. Falsor Wing profile image60
      Falsor Wingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yesses

3. pakpub profile image72
      pakpubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm up for the 60 day challenge.

4. Twana`s profile image60
      Twana`sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

im in for the 60 day challenge

1. Susana S profile image91
        Susana Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The 60 day challenge is closed to new participants, but watch for more 60DC's in future

If you're up for a challenge right now, why not try the 30 day challenge instead? More info here: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/the-hub-challenge/

2. livewithrichard profile image73
    livewithrichardposted 13 years ago

I like the idea and I would definitely help in the promotion department but unfortunately for me this is a busy time offline and I'm afraid it will be like this till the end of summer. I'd be lucky to get an hour or two a week on HP.  Bad timing for me but I wish you and anyone else that joins in this challenge all the luck.

perhaps, we could incorporate your article site as one of the promo tasks..if you in turn could assist those who need help with the process?

1. livewithrichard profile image73
        livewithrichardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds good to me, just let me know when you plan to start and we can place a small tidbit of instruction on your info hub. Maybe even some kind of rss widget I can place on the front page since it has the highest PR of any other page on my site. If you know of anything that would be suitable let me know.

Will work for me:

We will all be using the tag: 60dayChallenge and 60dc

which means hubs will create the rss feed:

http://hubpages.com/tag/60dc/hot/?rss

and

http://hubpages.com/tag/60dayChallenge/hot/?rss

these feeds will be used in our hubs similar to hubmob, BUT during the promo phase i will show everyone how to use these rss feeds to promote their work at other sites.

Will that work?

This feed please, but no need to change if you have used variants

i know I have made an error here. in the thread I used 60daychallenge, but in the intro hub I used 60 day challenge, and peaking through some of the contributions I have seen other variations already.

The simplest "60dc" will be our initial focus

Dont be surprised if you get twitter traffic, I jumped through the contributions and shared all to twitter

Thank you Richard!

3. livewithrichard profile image73

I think the tag feed would benefit all that are in the challenge. I'll look for a widget to place on my site that will allow me to use that rss feed.  HP has or had a widget, I wonder if I could use it. I'll look into it tomorrow. Off to bed.

4. sunforged profile image70

Alright!

So we have LiveWithRichard willing to set up some special considerations for our 60Day Challengers.

Thanks Richard!

I know of at least one more high profile hubber with a successful article site.

Anybody want to come out of the woodwork and offer some promotion on their external sites? I will be sure to see that the link love comes back to you during the promo phase.

5. soni2006 profile image76
    soni2006posted 13 years ago

Yes I am also in sunforged. Definitely I don't want to miss on that one. That's a really nice idea.

6. soni2006 profile image76

published second hub in the challenge. Link in HubLinks thread

7. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 13 years ago

I'll do it. I can probably do some promoting on my external blogs as well.

8. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

I'm in. I allowed my alter-ego to complete 30 days challenge. so this time it's my turn...

I'm ready to promote as well...

9. englightenedsoul profile image57
    englightenedsoulposted 13 years ago

I am in and have already published my first hub before I read this thread.  So do I need to do the hub again.  And Sunforged thats a great idea.  Thanks you so much for the initiative.

I answered on the hub..if you want to start your initial 30 in 30...no ones stopping ya! Go Go!

Just stick the rss capsule and tags in and your good to go (hubs with the tags and in the rss will receive special promotion during phase 2)

10. sunforged profile image70

AND TO KEEP WITHIN THE HUB FORUM RULES

..this thread will not be used for new hub links, the pre-existing 30day challenge thread is fine in that capacity already.

Plus, we are going to be doing much more powerful stuff than a tiny forum link and we see our fellow participants new works in our private rss feeds and hublogs.

1. soni2006 profile image76
      soni2006posted 13 years agoin reply to this

So that means if we are inserting

and

we are in. sorry these are not working. I think I am not clear about this. sunforged can you help???

How do i insert that?

right click

save link as or save target as

Go to your new hub, edit,
          look to the side or above and add the "rss" capsule...click edit, now paste the link in.

Save

your done big_smile

2. sunforged profile image70

Sure, Soni...the rss links just take a little time to update, the first hub ever placed using that tag is less than 2 hours old...they will work by morning (well its 3am here..they will work in a few hours)

place the tags  60daychallenge and 60dc on any new content for the challenge,,but only use the :

on your hubs..we will be using the other rss feed in other places later.

actually if you click that feed you will see one hub is included already...enlightened soul already has included a hub on redgage also..just takes abit for the system to catch up with us

Yes I just saw it. I am including it in my two latest hubs. Thanks for the help buddy,.

11. englightenedsoul profile image57

Thanks I also had the same doubt.  Though again I have a question, is this sixty day challenge open only for the first 12 people who join or is it open for all.

I cant nor do I want to stop anyone from participating, BUT, i plan on really helping to plan out our linking strategies and offer lots of personal assistance.

i wont be able to handle much more than 20 (600 hubs) participants myself, but since we will all be helping each other maybe it wont be as big of a task as I imagine.

1. englightenedsoul profile image57
        englightenedsoulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.  You are a genius and an helpful soul!!

12. skyfire profile image80

Suggestion: Can we have separate thread in 30 day challenge forum for this ? SO that those who participate in it can post link there, that is one easy way to keep track of new hubs and promoting them becomes easy as well.

Question: If someone posts 2 hubs a day then challenge will be completed in 15 days, so is that okay for this 60 day challenge ?

Skyfire:

the main goal is to get ten unique traffic sources to each of your new 30 hubs within a 60 day timespan.

If you complete the writing section early, than you just get started on the promo aspect.

Ill ask in the morning if hubs will allow us to have a self promo thread...but it really is of no use to us. Im going to TRY and share with you far better ways to keep track and promote your links than inside a hubforum.

13. skyfire profile image80

Great, off to write hubs now. smile

14. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

What sort of subject range are you looking for J? hmm

Can you use a Bumbletonian who has been really slack lately and needs to get back to writing? hmm

You would be a welcome addition!

The subject matter is strictly personal choice.

We just need to be sure you have some groups of related topics for the promo phase. This is to help the individual participant plan out 30 hubs and to make the interlinking easier during phase 2.

I didnt expect such a quick response, or I would have already tried to flesh out a FAQ...Im off to try...but most likely will have to publish around 7 hours from now.

Its 4am and I have a  9am meeting tomorrow big_smile ...ill look over all the questions and write one thorough response.

As of now, phase 1 is just do the 30 in 30 , include our new rss tag, keep a hub challenge journal and be sure that your 30 hubs can be divided into at least 6 but no more than 10 different themes

15. Pearldiver profile image67

Cheers J... I'll read your lead hub and tie my shoe laces up so I don't trip myself up on this lol

Sleep more mate..... believe me after mid June.. you'll wish you did big_smile

maybe im in sleep deprivation training big_smile

You need your rest for the baby's sake. I have decided to give up sleeping, for lent.

16. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 13 years ago

Yeh I'm up for it. Sounds fun and I reckon I'll learn a lot too!

17. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 13 years ago

I'm in - it should be a blast with the added bonus of learning how to promote. smile

18. Pearldiver profile image67

Awesome.... Good Crew so far Mr. J smile

Hi Susana and Sufi... hope you're well and all hmm

1. Susana S profile image91
      Susana Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Pearldiver - it's not been the same at HP with you not around so much. I've mostly been out of the forums and focusing on writing more, but this challenge sounds interesting and it will be fun working together! smile

19. soni2006 profile image76

Now I got it. Inserting the rss feed.

20. darkside profile image66
    darksideposted 13 years ago

Is there an official start date for this? So everyone progresses together?

I guess we can start from today.  Thats what I infer from sunforged's post.  I had already published a hub today before Sunforged announced the 60 day challenge and he said that the hub can still be included in the 60 day challenge I just need to put the RSS and the tag.

2. skyfire profile image80
      skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I posted one hub few hours before subforged' thread so i'm in. Let's just start so that everyone can jump-in without waiting for any announcement.

21. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 13 years ago

Absolutely no idea, Darkside - I have already started writing/editing a few half-finished Hubs, but I won't upload anything until everybody else is ready smile

22. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 13 years ago

Darn! I still have 15 days to go before my tax season ends. Still have 30 financials to finish sad. Hope I can still join even if I start late.

23. soni2006 profile image76

Friends, I have added the rss feed in my two hubs I published this month but I not able to see my hub in the rss list as I used to see in hubmob rss list.

1. skyfire profile image80

Soni, it takes few hours to update. Make sure you add "60dc" tag in your hub. I added this and my hub is now showing in the list.

Thank you so much skyfire.

24. SiddSingh profile image59
    SiddSinghposted 13 years ago

Okay! I am in too! Just published my progress log, and will start on the hubs soon.

Congratulations Sidd

25. kerryg profile image83
    kerrygposted 13 years ago

Love this idea and will think about participating.

It's going to be a somewhat busy month, but not crazy and I could really use an excuse to do the promo part of this challenge. I think I know what I need to do to bring my hubs to the next level in terms of traffic and income generation, but I hate doing it and would much rather write! So having some outside encouragement and motivation to backlink, etc. would definitely be helpful.

26. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 13 years ago

Totally in it, SF!  I've just completed some keyword research for one of my broad topics.  A little worried my Oregon coast vacation topic is a little "nichey" for this, though...  hmm

27. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

Ok me too. I need to reread though. I'm ever so slightly tipsy and just a little confused smile

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Is it your bday today, froggy?

28. soni2006 profile image76

Published one more in the challenge friends. Included the 60dc tag but still my hubs are not coming up in rss feeds.

im taking a look now Soni.

29. sunforged profile image70

Im back from an early morning appointment (at least for me) trying to pick out a pediatrician.

So the dominant question seems to be when do we start?

I put the feelers out to see interest less than 12 hours ago! but since its pretty much the beginning of the month and many are already starting the 30DC why not start now.

I was waiting to see a dozen hubchallenge logs published, at that point I would create Hub that linked to each contributor (not different from the hubmobs capstone), I was hoping to engender a team mentality here. A cabal if you would big_smile

The only thing distinct from just doing the 30DC is Im highly recommending pre-planning, doing keyword research FIRST, and creating your hubs in groups. I was planning on publishing my suggestion of how to proceed with that but it certainly isnt necessary to wait for it to begin.

Im not reinventing the wheel here, the final goal is the same as the previous Flagship hub goal, the hubchallenge log is a variation on a capstone hub. The rss concept is the same as the hubmob (except we are going to do some major RSS promotion off site)

As much as possible I will refer to other hub authors tutorials, much of what I will suggest is the same stuff you would read at the 30 day Challenge (not hubchallenge) the Keyword Academy, Pot Pie Girl, Grizzly etc. Im just catering it to the knowledge and level that our hubteam is at. I also will offer personal assistance via the forum thread, 60dc hubs and even personal email if needed.

The concept of writing in groups was recently explained VERY WELL by paul edmondson, so if you havent read it yet, it should be your first stop.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Reasons-to-Writ … ngle-Topic

30. profile image0

I added the rss feed on my hub, hope I did it right.  I've yet to see it show up on the feed, but I guess it takes a bit? 

Should we also post our hubs here?

Soni and all:

If you click on the rss link you should see a full page of included links, both your health hubs ARE included in the feed.

The setting is for "hot" you can replace this with "latest" if you please also. In your hub rss capsule it has settings on how many links you show...just increase it to the max if you want to view it. I picked "hot" as that will fluctuate and everyone has an equal chance at being visible in the limited spaces available on a hub.

But (and this is a big BUT) we will all promote this rss feed off hubs later which is the important part. If your hub is in the feed you will get benefits, dont sweat whether its visible on all the hubs, especially within the first day.

and No, our little 60day challenge isnt hub certified or anything, and we dont have clearance to bomb the forums with our own links...the 30DC thread is the best forum place for that if you must.

The BEST place at this time to post your newly published hubs is in your hubchallenge log.

Thank you so much sunforged. Now, I can see my hubs in the hot rss feed now. I have a couple of blogs which are getting moderate traffic and I am eager to add and promote this rss feed on them.

31. frogdropping profile image77

Sunforged - I apologise for the foggy head but a question: the topic? I go dig my own up or do you some up your sleeve you want us to fish among? I have already got two lots of six hanging round so could use them.

@WS - nope, that's in 22 days. I had green wine at lunch. Drank a little fast is all smile

the topics are complete personal choice.

Once we have the 12 initial people committed with a hubchallenge log, i will write and publish a hub that points out, how to write with commercial intent...so those who are interested in the "green" may want to hold off on specific urls and keywords and just select broad categories of interest.

As an early eye opener to "commercial intent"

http://adlab.microsoft.com/Online-Commercial-Intention/

http://www.google.com/search?q=commerci … =firefox-a

http://www.memwg.com/commercial-intent/

32. profile image0

Feeling REALLY obtuse here, Sunforged.  But, I'm still not seeing my hub in the rss feed...

It can take a few hours to update on hubs end. If you wanted to keep tabs (http://hubpages.com/tag/60dc/latest) will show you the latest.

this is not the rss feed we are using Google seems to quickly index the "hot" page, latest and best dont seem to get the same love. This was pointed out moments ago by peter Hoggan in the keywords and tag thread

1. livewithrichard profile image73
        livewithrichardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've added the RSS reader to my site at 411article.com. Challengers should make sure they are using the tag "60dayChallenge" Right now the only hub showing is one by Skyfire but they will all show eventually.

The full RSS feed that I am using is this one:

If you want to use something else in its place let me know and I'll change it on my site.

33. livewithrichard profile image73

It looks as if most are already using this:

http://hubpages.com/tag/60dc/latest

So if that's the one you want to go with, I can easily change it on my RSS reader to read:

http://hubpages.com/tag/60dc/latest?rss

not necessary, Richard, we will use variations of the feed at many locations, the "hot' feed will be the initial focus.

but yes, 60DC is the tag rather than 60daychallenge

34. frogdropping profile image77

Ok sunforgd I've published my 60DC log and the above rss feed. And now I should? smile

35. livewithrichard profile image73

Okay, I just added a new RSS reader (magic rss) to 411article.com and it is selecting the ten latest hubs entered for this challenge using the 60dc tag.  This should benefit the active participants in the challenge right now.  When you reach the promotional part of this challenge Sunforged will show you all how to make the links permanent.

Richard I would really like to thank you for promoting our hubs on your site.  Our hubs are already getting promoted.  This is getting exciting hour by hour.  Though I have a question, I just checked your site and my recent hub(just published few minutes ago) is not showing up.  Does the feed takes time to update?

yes...the rss feeds are not immediate...takes a couple of hours

36. englightenedsoul profile image57

I have just posted two hubs with the link and short summary in my hublog journal.  Sunforged can you please have a look and let me know If I am doing it correctly.  Also I have used tracker in my links, if thats ok.  Also, let me know if the summary will do or I should change it.  Thanks In advance!!

37. sunforged profile image70

Thanks again Richard!

just in case its not clear, Richard has created a special feed reader on the FRONT page of his site (PR4) specifically for our 60DC links.

As you publish using the "60DC" tag, your hubs will receive links on his page.

@enlightenedsoul - Using the tracker is encouraged, its really not going to be much of an income generator on hubs proper, but its a good habit to get into for our extra hubs promo stage.

Did you see mark Knowles recent thread where he showed how much traffic he received via his trackers!

Tracking and statistics will be important too, the more detailed the better.

In about 20 minutes, ill have another "capstone/hubmob roundup" style hub that shows all the challengers that have started teh first step and created their log.

ill certainly take a personal look.

Thank you Sunforged for helping out.  Infact, I got this habit to place tracker in my link when I saw Mark Knowles thread that he received a huge traffic from his trackers(Above 1 lac, I guess).

I will make extra effort to be more detailed with statistics.

I was about to sleep now(It's 1:40am in India now) but would read your capstone hub and then go to bed.

And I am glad that you would look into it personally.  Thank You so much.

Ill publish it now In case your still up and were waiting for it.

I will be continuing to add to for a while though

You can take your time Sunforged If you want.  I am a die hard believer of the maxim "patience is always fruitful" so publish when  you are done.  Till then I will work on my other hub or study for tommorow's examination.

38. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 13 years ago

Hey guys - you can count me in as well. I have added the RSS feed to a couple of my sites and will add it to a couple more on Monday. All on different IPs.

http://blog-niche.com/
    http://bloggers-r.us/

I will do my log and first hubs on Monday as well. Lots going on this weekend but I am in for sure.  big_smile

1. frogdropping profile image77
      frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Woooooo then welcome Mr Knowles! And thankyou for the extra help for the 60DC. I'd use my site but it's a PR of nothing lol!

Right, I'm away to bother Amazon. Pity I can't bother Ebay too hmm

1. profile image0
        JeanMeriamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Me too. Some of the ideas I have would be great for ebay. Maybe when I have a little more money under my belt I will make an ebay site so ebay will love me.

2. englightenedsoul profile image57

Gosh...This is getting so exciting.  I am sure I will learn a lot from this 60 day challenge.  Thanks for joining in Mark.  And thanks for promoting our hubs on your sites.

3. soni2006 profile image76

Thank you so much Mark for promoting our hubs.

39. KeithTax profile image73
    KeithTaxposted 13 years ago

I'm in. I must be nuts with tax season in full swing, but it will be worth the effort.

40. profile image0

Yes, thanks Mark and Richard!!!

41. Edweirdo profile image84
    Edweirdoposted 13 years ago

Okay, sunforged, I have my hub log up and alive in response to the original question!

This holiday weekend won't be too productive for me, but I eagerly await the release of the "official rules"  wink

42. sunforged profile image70

Wow!

Response has been great overnight. With family activities for easter I will be out of contact for most of the day.

I will add the half or dozen or so new hubchallenge logs to the 60 daychallenger hub and publish a hub on commercial intent.

In the meantime:

Commercial Intent:
    As an early eye opener to "commercial intent"

http://adlab.microsoft.com/Online-Commercial-Intention/

http://www.google.com/search?q=commerci … =firefox-a

http://www.memwg.com/commercial-intent/

One of the reasons we are writing in groups:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Reasons-to-Writ … ngle-Topic

As for keyword research

market samuarai offers a 30 day free trial so using this tool will work perfect for the first phase of the challenge

http://www.marketsamurai.com/

they are currently giving away a free tool "domain samurai" that looks promising

Good Luck enjoy your weekend and holidays if your celebrating!

Thank you Mark Knowles for adding the 60DC to your sites ...promotion is starting off with a bang and we havent even started the promotion phase yet!

1. skyfire profile image80

Man, thanks for this link. and happy easter.. 

I'm Going to eggzperiment with this stuff now...

43. GeneralHowitzer profile image68
    GeneralHowitzerposted 13 years ago

count me in sun and long time no see too...

44. oderog profile image46
    oderogposted 13 years ago

Am in for this one, just getting started immediately

45. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

Sunforged you have mail.

46. sunforged profile image70

Another worthwhile link:

Ryan Hupfer originally made this for the first 30DC its still relevant.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJIAh9uCt4c

47. profile image0

How many people do you have now, sunforged?  Happy Easter, by the way.

48. sunforged profile image70

"WE" have a team of 13 who have created the first step HubChallenge Log.

Have you created yours yet?

There are at least 6 more who have stated that they will be involved.

Its a busy weekend for many so figure by Monday we will have a better understanding of our team.

Ive gotten private emails from many who are interested in helping other hubbers even if they cant participate in the entire challenge.

Thanks Im off to start my Happy easter now! Happy easter to you too!

Using the tag "60dc-logs" in your logs would be greatly appreciated in helping me find them all

Also using the feed http://hubpages.com/tag/60dc-logs/hot/?rss  JUST in your logs will be a cool way to be able to quickly see the others contestants progress

Congrats WordScribe for the well deserved win!

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Been a busy day...  So, we're all supposed to write a log, huh?  This is to present our goals for the 60DC?  Correct?  I seem to have missed this initial step.  I just tag it with "60dc-logs", correct?

1. Marisa Wright profile image85
        Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wordscribe (and anyone else who's wondering) follow the link at the beginning of the thread.  You need to start your log by answering Sunforged's question with your log Hub - then read his Hubs about the Challenge to get the whole story

49. Iseult Ruad profile image60
    Iseult Ruadposted 13 years ago

I'm in, and have my hub log and first hub published. \o/

I've got a list of the other published hub logs on mine. So far I have sunforged, Marisa Wright, Sufidreamer, frogdropping, Susana S, enlightenedsoul, Eweirdo, SiddSingh, oderog, Faybe Bay, JeanMeriam, skyfire. Did I miss anyone?

Welcome ! I found 13 logs published in the 60dc feed. The 12 you listed plus yourself is all Ive seen.

hopefully, many will add the "60dc-logs" tag and we will be able to find and add these logs easier.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
        Patty Inglish, MSposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am doing a short opening for my Hub about your challenge first and will then add my log. It's all an additional response to a question about how I build traffic. I don't know if I can keep up with the rest of you, but I'll give it my best shot and I hope my link-up helps the challenge. 

Easter weekend seems a good time to try something new and likely effective smile Cheers!

50. frogdropping profile image77

Hey Patty - welcome! One more for the ride and I'm sure you'll more than keep up. You're as good as it get when it comes to regularly publishing hubs! big_smile

I certainly was better in March than in Febraury and plan to keep up the momemtum, my fine froggy friend. Will look forward to all of your new Hubs as well!

1. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're always better than me Patty, whatever the month! And I think I should wrire a few frog hubs. They're got to be some froggy interest on the wonderful world wide web wink

And welcome to new 60DC members - all aboard!

Pshaw! I like yours better LOL - and I love trains, especially trains of thought. 

I hear the whistle blowing,
          Me and frog are going ...

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)