Why are we here on Earth ? What am i supposed to do here ?

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 178 discussions (217 posts)
  1. profile image57
    Jay Ravikumarposted 10 years ago

Great question! Yet to be correctly answered! The answer is within yourself! Once you get it, all is done!

2. Ldellen91 profile image60
    Ldellen91posted 10 years ago

Life is full of purpose. There is purpose all around us. It would be fullest to say that we are here only to Waist space. I know that not everyone believes in God but I need to say that I have experienced Him personally and He has shown me my purpose. If you would like to know more I would be glad to chat with you. smile

3. GreenPrince profile image60
    GreenPrinceposted 10 years ago

we are all here to fulfill the desire of a maker that made man in His image and likeness. He wants to see Himself in us. The more we live in harmony with this theory, the more we understand our purpose here on earth. Do all you can to please Him and let others see Him in you.

4. Sparklea profile image60
    Sparkleaposted 10 years ago

Life is a gift.  My being here is not a mistake.  God created me for a purpose.  What I love to do is my purpose. 

What do you LOVE to do?  What are you passionate about?

My mother abandoned my twin sister and I at age 2.  She could not deal with taking care of us.  But I thank her for the gift of life. 

Go to Amazon and order the book, "20,000 Days And Counting."  It's about the time we have left remaining ...the author asks the question, "How can we live our next days to the fullest?"

NEVER regret being here.  There is so much to do, see and be.  Just having your eyesight and being able to see the beauty of the earth is phenomenal!

LOVE LIFE ...and cherish every minute.  God bless, Sparklea smile

1. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Imagine what you would miss, if you were not here. Thinking you have no purpose. No we do not know the meaning of our purpose, so we cannot fulfill it until we learn, understand, and wait for direction from God. It may just be a nudge from God.

5. wqaindia profile image38
    wqaindiaposted 10 years ago

I came across the genius question and made up my mind to answer but soon I saw so many genius answers and I got the answer.

6. expositer profile image61
    expositerposted 10 years ago

There are no inherent purposes in life, there are only the purposes that we create for ourselves. And accordingly, there is no one purpose for a given person to abide by. Part of the joy of life is the fact that we don't have to be restricted to one purpose. We can have as many purposes as we can conceive of. When one recognizes and accepts that one shouldn't burden oneself with the idea that one has to fulfill a singular purpose, one will have understood what it's meant to be free.

1. profile image0

Who said we were limited to one purpose. Our purpose could involve a number of things that we are on this earth to do. Maybe your purpose is to study, become a doctor and cure the person, who later brings peace to the world.

7. ratnaveera profile image59
    ratnaveeraposted 10 years ago

We every one have a nice chance to lead a peaceful, successful and happy life here. But, we need to do some thing to earn money and keep good mental and physical health. Really there are many things apart from this physical life. Spiritual Science will help to learn such things. We have to believe that there is a life after our death. But, the experiences from the spiritual world are hidden by super Nature.

8. Guterres profile image60
    Guterresposted 10 years ago

"when every day seems the same it is because we have stopped noticing the good things that appear in our lives....By: Paulo coelho, that is nice quote and i opine good answer as well....So i recomend you to reconize every single action in your life because everything has value....

Thanks

9. jhoe05 profile image55
    jhoe05posted 10 years ago

For me,we are here for a purpose.God created us to live a memorable life here on Earth,to do what's right and to become a better person.Those are few reasons why we exist.

10. cebutouristspot profile image79
    cebutouristspotposted 10 years ago

Just make your mark and just do what you can to make your surrounding better than you arrive on it.

11. raymondphilippe profile image89
    raymondphilippeposted 10 years ago

I think you are the only one able to answer that question. You have the freedom to make the choices that are most fitting for you. It's up to you to decide what kind of person you want to be. What you want to value and believe in.

1. profile image0
      Pastor Wolfeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Best answer I have seen thus far!! Life is what we make of it, no one can tell you why we are here for everyone has their own purpose!

12. CarolAnnHeadrick profile image59
    CarolAnnHeadrickposted 10 years ago

“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”
    ― Henry David Thoreau, Civil Disobedience and Other Essays

Our lives do get mundane with work, sleep, eating & cleaning. But then someone enters our lives, life-altering events happen, a baby is born, or you observe a spiritual sunset and we become jolted to life. We find new interests to pursue, leave some by the way, excel at others. We find comfort in our families, relatives & friends.  Find the song that is in you.  Good luck.

13. healthyfitness profile image71
    healthyfitnessposted 10 years ago

Basically nothing. We are monkeys that became too self aware. Since we have extreme self awareness it gives us the ability to make our own purpose in life. So it is what ever you think it is. There is no right answer!

14. dailytop10 profile image87
    dailytop10posted 10 years ago

Do what can make you happy and fulfilled. Just be sure you won't offend anyone along the way. Life is too short to live it following our society's standards. Explore and head out for an adventure of your own. Good luck and I hope you find your true purpose sooner or later my friend.

15. profile image53
    Rebelroe3posted 10 years ago

Life is a gift that we all know is given to us through the miracle of reproduction . Everyone who is born , is born for a specific reason and a genuine purpose .
    Many of us look for reasons as to why we are here , constantly searching for an answer to the same question with no true insight or resolve .  We are all here on this Earth to utilize the gifts we were given so that we can grow, teach , learn and share with those who need it most . Many parents have lost their children to either illness, unforeseen tragedies such as a car accident or even murder . They question why their child ?
    Well , for many reasons it had to be their child because their child was put on earth and born into their family  for a particular reason - to teach his or her parents something specific about life . Perhaps they had no value for the sake of life or perhaps there had been some karmic debt that had to be paid back . Sometimes we are here briefly to teach others about something unique and through our birth and our death we help others learn , grow spiritually and sometimes even become a better person.
    It's not about the quantity of life that matters it's about the quality of how we live our lives and what we have to offer and contribute to society . Our time here is short and it's all about making a huge difference in the world. We are all put here for unique and individual reasons , we are all here to learn from one another . The most logical explanation about "Why am I here?" Is all about Contributing to society . Nobody wants to live a life without meaning or purpose . It's only when we accomplish our goals and fulfill our dreams that we feel at peace with ourselves and of course we feel a sense of pride as well. Their are many spiritual reasons as to why we are all born and why we are particularly born into a certain group or family. These people have much to learn from you and life is a tool to teach and help others learn and grow from experience so we take that experience and knowledge back with us and share it .  There is a book on the market that had been very successful with explanations about life .  It is called " The purpose driven life."
    You can find it on book shelves everywhere and it is very insightful as well as entertaining to the human mind and spirit.
    When you wake up in the morning you should re direct your question " Why am I here?" And instead ask yourself out loud " What can I do today to make this world a better place to live?"
    Roe Rotondo Rossi

16. Sneha More profile image59
    Sneha Moreposted 10 years ago

Well it is good that people have do think about  this  ,  u r not the 1 who thinks abt it well all do think about it.Have u thought about what do u like the most?Doing what does it make u feel good? Think about it and u may get ur answer.Yes ! Money is really important but u should do things which will make u feel alive.Life is unpredictable who knows what is going to happen next.Think of the past when u were passionate about something n u enjoyed,.start doing it again ! Look at the beautiful side of life  , i kniw d darker side is dominant of ur life but life is really beautiful enjoy it feel it and u will understand reason behind ur existence ! smile

17. mikenick profile image61
    mikenickposted 10 years ago

we are here because Adam and eve have sinned this is not where we truly belong .we are to believe in Jesus Christ as our savoir.

18. Sushma Webber profile image74
    Sushma Webberposted 10 years ago

The Earth is a school and we are here to learn the lessons we need so we can evolve. Evolution is the law of life and everything from a stone, to a plant, to an animal and human are all evolving.

19. connorj profile image69
    connorjposted 10 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8849276_f260.jpg

I believe it is simply as a world community to re-create an Eden-like planet; the one perhaps we lost long ago? I am certainly not implying we understand this. I really think we have drifted far-off our intended trajectory and I certainly cannot see us accomplishing this without significant assistance. Yet to me this is quite logical...

20. Anthony Taylor profile image57
    Anthony Taylorposted 10 years ago

'Why are we here on earth is semantically multifarous.  One could answer, 'because our ancestors kept breeding'.  Defining 'why' as some kind of a 'purpose', as in 'why do we have legs-to go places'.  But why do I have an emotional and analytical mind has no general answer because each individual is either motivated or indifferent to developing their latent capacities.

1. Marcos Maiken profile image57
      Marcos Maikenposted 9 years agoin reply to this

giggle-true

21. carlajbehr profile image86
    carlajbehrposted 10 years ago

I understand - I've felt the same way.  I read the book "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Frankl and it really helped - so much so that I wrote a hub on it.   In short, we shouldn't wait to see what life holds for us, instead what we can bring to it.  Hang in there - it's easy to get discouraged in this world.

22. ajosh143 profile image60
    ajosh143posted 10 years ago

You are born to discover answer to your question.
    I don't think anyone  else could know it better than you.
    Keep on asking it to yourself and maybe one day you will get your answer.

1. Manoj Tidke profile image54
      Manoj Tidkeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I bileave that we are the part of one system. I cant say god exist or not but there is supreme power who created us and this system. And we are here to play our role for this system, we are here to do karma wheather it is good or bad its upon you.

2. profile image52
      Howard Milsteinposted 9 years agoin reply to this

So far the simplest answer is the most meaningful and introspective... bY FAR..... everyday you wake up you are on a hunt to answer that question...

23. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 10 years ago

This is a question some people never get around to asking.  The fact that it's crossed your mind means it came from somewhere.  Did you pick it up because your antenna to the sky picked it up?  Did it originate in a part of you that might be deeper than the mind-talk you usually immerse yourself in and identify with?   One thing's for sure, you're not the first and won't be the last to ask it.

Those who have already asked it abound.  You'll find their writings (and nowadays videos) everywhere.  Take a look at Youtube and ask that question, you're almost bound to find something there.

A more direct route - but infinitely more difficult to experience though the rewards are more immediate, is to book into a ten-day Vipassana Meditation course at an accredited Goenka Vipassana Centre.   The old guy's no longer of this earth but you will learn a lot about yourself.  And maybe the answer to the very question you ask.

24. Penny G profile image60
    Penny Gposted 10 years ago

Just wait here until he comes back for us.  In the mean time do his work, save people, and get ready for a wonderful new home. Really this is just a stooping place. We are not from here and will not stay here.

25. Chuck Bluestein profile image62
    Chuck Bluesteinposted 10 years ago

This is a great question. First look at things that you do know. By know, it means that no one taught you things. They are things that you know. You know that you want to feel good. You know that you do not want to feel bad. You like to feel happy. You do not like to feel depressed.

You like to feel love. You do not like to feel hate. You like to feel relaxed, calm and peaceful. You do not like to feel angry, nervous or agitated. So why is this? Your true self, that you are looking for, is in a state of perfect peace, endless love and infinite happiness. Also your true self exists only in the present moment. I have a hub about this. http://hub.me/ag0df

26. Lee Tea profile image84
    Lee Teaposted 10 years ago

I've come to understand it as this:

Our purpose is to create - anything - that wasn't here yesterday.

Our physical being is in the physical place for only a short time only - make things move!  I'm pretty sure creating would please any creator wink

Be well.

1. profile image0
      Matthew Johnson5posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I agree with this, but remember, are you 'creating' things to AID yourself and your "creator's" Planet, or things that will destroy it?

I agree a lot and it does seem we are here to use our minds to physically make things happen for our well being.

27. profile image50
    Light Of Truthposted 9 years ago

There is something amazing every healthy person has. It is called a brain.
    You know what is the difference between us and animals.. we are created to think and have a wonder of the surroundings.

Use it.... Then Read... and then read more and then read more till you find the truth. God has created us for a noble purpose....

look for what makes your heart rest in peace.

when you get tired finding peace in your heart... I recommend you One book to read then... With no prejudice .... Read the Quran with sincerity to find the truth,, I promise God won't let you down. smile

28. DeepThought258238 profile image63
    DeepThought258238posted 9 years ago

That is a very good question, it's unfortunate I couldn't have answered it sooner. Wise King Solomon wrote under inspiration in Ecclesiastes 12:13 - "The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man." What does this mean?

To fear God does not mean to be in morbid fear of him as a slave would be of an abusive master but rather it's fearing him in  way a child would be afraid of displeasing loving parents. Why? Because love for God moves us to do this and we know that God loves us as well. However if we have true love for God this will move us to act as well.

Fear and love of God moves us to obey him and follow "his commandments". It only makes sense to do so being that created us and he knows best, the same way a manufacturer would know best on how to fix his on product. God shows his love by means of his commandments because they all serve as a protection to us and his guidance leads to a happy life. 1 John 5:3 states :For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments; and yet his commandments are not burdensome."

"The whole obligation of man" Because God has created us we are really obligated to follow his commands and fear him.  He is our creator and the source of life, if our parents get our utmost respect and love shouldn't our Creator receive the same honor?

So what is the purpose of life? We are here to do God's will not our own. There is no better way to fill life with meaning. Have you ever wondered what God's purpose for the earth was? Visit www.jw.org to find out.

29. lupandiomo profile image61
    lupandiomoposted 9 years ago

to enjoy life in harmony with God's original purpose for mankind namely to live forever on earth caring for it and its life forms.This is due soon.but even now you can enjoy life fully by following king Solomon's admonition stated by one of the guys here.its the highest point of meaning !!

1. pattyfloren profile image74
      pattyflorenposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I love how you used your meaning of life explanation, especially the part about loving your God.  It brings back memories of a time I had that was really personal.  We all need to reassess from time to time to get it right.

30. Lindsey Nobles profile image61
    Lindsey Noblesposted 9 years ago

Why are we here on Earth at this time?

It all comes down to a simple truth.  Your soul contracted to come down here at this time for it's own growth.  The reason for Earth's existence is that our light bodies (we are light beings in dense particle form here on Earth) could experience.  When we are in a higher dimension, we are conscious and aware of other beings around us, but we are obviously unable to feel physical touch or sensation. Taste food. Immerse ourselves into the richness of what's available to us here on Earth.

It's all a part of growth. The lessons here are HARD.  The lessons here HURT. But they get easier once you connect back to your own consciousness.  Part of our genetic make up is that we are born disconnected from our consciousness and abilities.  We all have inutuitive abilities and we are multi-dimensional.  There IS absolutely more to us than what we are told to believe.  Searching outside of ourselves through validation through education, religioins, media...these are all things used to distract us from connecting to what we really are as beings.  There is way too much emphasis on being someone we are told to be VS looking within ourselves to KNOW ourselves.  To know our Self is to know all of the lives we've had here in a physical incarnation. 

I'm not Buddist or anything like that I'm not practicing a religion in any way.  This is just my understanding of what we are because I have the ability to see multi-dimensionally.  I see beings as well as visions and I am conscious and connected to my soul. It took some work.  The reason most people are not connected to their own consciousness is because they are emotionally blocked and their endocrine systems are shut down.  This can't be fixed by medicine. If you go to an endocrinologist, they will never offer you the way to clear your system out.  Most truly do not understand how connected your consciousness is to your endocrine system.  Once your endocrine system is unclogged and your energies start to flow naturally again without blockages, you'll start to feel your soul connection again and begin to see, feel, or hear (possibly all of the above). This is what we are as beings on this planet at this time.

As far as what you are supposed to do here, only you can answer that.  I would suggest tapping (you can you tube how to do this) to bring you back into yourself and get your energies flowing to release some things that are blocking you emotionally.  Meditate. Breathe. smile

1. pattyfloren profile image74
      pattyflorenposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It made me think of Earth as a smorgasboard, and if this is the case, people don't even know.  Wonder if that's how the devil works.

31. Melissa Firlein profile image57
    Melissa Firleinposted 9 years ago

As you see there are a million different opinions to why we are here on earth and there is only one purpose It is to find yourself through Jesus Christ and the purpose he has for you. You can do this by accepting and following him through the KJV Holy Bible.  There you will find the answers you seek to find believe in what you read in this book for it is the only book you gain real knowledge and understanding wisdom and strength, health and answered questions open your heart and soul up and receive the Good news of Jesus and you will find your purpose. This is not our home we are just passing through and Jesus is the only way to the truth because that's what he is "the Truth"  When you read this book meditate on the scriptures and relate them to our own life.  writing them down with dates and times help with the gaining the answers part of it and it helps get closer to your creator God the Father Jesus the Son and The Holy Spirit. the trinity the only true God that created Heaven and Earth the beginning and the End the alpha and the omega he is the true way and when you believe in him all things are possible ask and you shall receive  seek and you will find knock and it shall be opened to you open your heart and feel God in you.  I know that I will probably get backlashes from posting this but honestly this is for you and u alone Don't let Lucifer (the devil) steal your joy destroy your destiny or kill your passion for the truth that is why he is here it is his Job to steer mankind away from their true purpose Don't let him steer you away from yours!

32. vbnettutorials profile image56
    vbnettutorialsposted 9 years ago

The only purpose of our life here on earth is to serve God, I am not forcing some of you to believe me but we are living on a place surrounded by enemies.

If you where to ask by God this question what will be your answer.

What did you do on earth when you are living?

No one can escape from the interview with God. all of us will be facing him one on one.

once again. i am not forcing you to believe on my beliefs.. Remember that God Created us he gave us life. and he is the only one who will take it back..

33. cheap easy meals profile image57
    cheap easy mealsposted 9 years ago

To figure all the thing that you can live or ask for those staff that you can no get there, so do what you have to do back then, ok.  Making any sense??

34. PicklenSkittelZ profile image58
    PicklenSkittelZposted 9 years ago

I guess we try to find many answers to fit into this question but they might all be wrong and right at the same time. To survive and to see what its like to live purhaps. Maybe to teach those who have lost their way or just to guide those who need to be guided. Who really knows for sure? Maybe we were put here to show what our nature is. I mean, look around you. Stop for a moment and think. What has human society done in all these years? We invented phones and tvs and cumputers and even bigger things now. So there must be over thousands of reasons maybe millions. I guess it all depends on how you live your life. I know one thing is that we have done so much and come so far that things arent as limited as before.

35. BizGenGirl profile image88
    BizGenGirlposted 9 years ago

What is the meaning of life? read more

36. pramodtheroyal profile image60
    pramodtheroyalposted 9 years ago

Three things are the reason to transfer energy from one planet ,solar or galaxy to another planet ,solar or galaxy is 1)time 2)space and 3)reason.
    human body consist inner self, internal energy or we call it soul.so our energy is on earth and got body to survive..i hope you can find three reason of your birth

37. padmendra profile image49
    padmendraposted 9 years ago

Living life like what you have narrated here is like living without any desire or aim. Everyone of us is sent into this world for any meaningful purpose, and there are many ways to make your life more meaningful and purposeful.

The purpose of life is inside you and you need to discover it. It can be a passion or ambition of becoming a good player, good writer, good actor, or so many other characters. Besides, helping others is also one of the passion for some people. If you manage your passion efficiently, it would prove that the purpose of life is achieved by you and the aim of living in this world is meaningful.

38. profile image50
    Luisangel12345posted 9 years ago

Think about it this way...we are a broken raze of humans..we are like an other type of animal in the universe but we were created in gods image.i say we are a "broken raze" because because of Adam and Eve sin was born and that made the world today a curupt world.that why people say that Jesus Christ is our savior because if you really believe in him all the good people will go with him to heaven and the people who believe in him and god will go to heaven and this is what they call the "resurection" and after that we will rule with him in heaven for 1000 years while the people who don't believe will go to hell and will burn in the lake of fire until the 1000 years past and I say only a 1000 years "AFTER" the resurection not before..

39. paulburchett profile image61
    paulburchettposted 9 years ago

We are to find our way to God through Jesus Christ and do his will to avoid his wrath.

40. lostohanababy profile image57
    lostohanababyposted 9 years ago

I have good days and bad days like most people.  From starting with morning follow through each and every day until I go to rest at the end of the day,  and I am amazed that every day, God blesses me to see .  To live.  No day is the same,  There are no two days alike.  Our lives are not copies.  Really, we are given "Free Choice".  Its up to us on how we live our lives.  Sometimes 'good' and sometimes 'bad'.   I really don't understand, 'why' I am here.  And there are times, I 'don't want to be here!  I know and learn from mistakes I make, and live for better moments when are they are presented in my life, and I am happy and filled with joy.  No matter if that feeling stays for long periods of time or if just for a moment.  I believe gives me hope and desire to want tocontinue to live.  Mostly because I am curious about, what tomorrow, will be like and what challenge it may bring me, that will encourage to actually..'think' and 'figure' out and make 'decisions'.  Helpful or disaster.  I believe my greatest purpose is to help others that are  'less fortunate' in areas that I can handle, thinking in 'all'  effective areas covered  that make up or mess up my life or affect other peoples lives from my silliness or times I am 'stupid'.    Life is great to have.   I believe it is just great to be 'alive'.

41. profile image54
    imran-1234posted 9 years ago

hi,
        We are here to do good works like helping poor,have a good human being,being kind and generous and believe that humanity is my religion. For all our good deeds we get rewards from almighty in heaven,So for doing good deeds we are here.

42. Ingaanimallover profile image58
    Ingaanimalloverposted 9 years ago

I have also been scared aout it that eventually we die but i think that if we (humans) were not here, there woukld be no mans best friend(dog) the earth would be all no good with out us because we are the people that make the future that we get fealing that there are butterflys in your stomache when you go on a rolacoaster with dozens of hoops, and most of all, you represent love in many ways, for having a gf,bf or loving ur pet or ur parents and getting to hug people and express your feelings.

if you dont wanna get haunted then go some where fun, to disney land, to london to go shopping, to a drama class, to the eiffel tower etc
    just do some thing that you will always be happy in. SMILE big_smile

43. auspicious12day profile image58
    auspicious12dayposted 9 years ago

Is it perhaps an opportunity to learn about this life and our place in it?
    Are we tested to learn strength and deal with our weaknesses? Does this give us a chance to explore our 'shadow side' and see the good along with the bad?
    Are we confronted with different situations to gain wisdom even though it may not work out the way we intended it to be?
    Can we learn acceptance of others by gaining knowledge of our own strength and weaknesses?
    Are  we refined by life peeling away layers of what we do not need to see the true beauty of who we are?

1. profile image0

You offer an interesting observation. I need to think about it a little more, but I think you may indeed be on the right track--a track that perhaps we all should follow. Well stated.

44. Taylor-Cate profile image67
    Taylor-Cateposted 9 years ago

Why are we here? -"Roll the bones."
    Rush - Roll the Bones

Seriously. The key to a happy life is to realize the true potential of the moment you are in. You will never get to live beyond this question until you decide you want to live.

45. J Aughtsworth profile image60
    J Aughtsworthposted 9 years ago

After reading this question I reflected upon obsolescence and what it means to be obsolete. I came to the conclusion that nothing can be truly obsolete, its purpose merely shifts or alters as it develops and adapts. As a result of this conclusion, I believe that a persons 'purpose' in life is to find their personal calling/purpose in order to illuminate and understand their inner desires and impulses. In short; I believe that we are here to create and experience happiness, through whatever means we see fit. For some people happiness could be raising a child and ensuring the quality of their life surpasses our own, in the hopes that they and their children do the same creating a possibility for infinite improvement and joy. For others, happiness might come in the form of exploration and discovery. That person will find their state of joy when they feel that the knowledge gained from their journey through life is satisfactory. Whatever our calling is it is our duty as human beings to seek it out and achieve a state of happiness in the hopes that the world will continue to exist and generations to come will too seek out their callings. If I had to put it into one sentence, it would be something like this: "The purpose of human life is to improve the experience of existence for ourselves and generations to come."

46. icv profile image52
    icvposted 9 years ago

From my study (still studying),  we send by God to satisfy some purposes. That is a long things to say. In a very simple words, We have to do positive thing and must avoid bad things..... That is purification of our soul

47. Oztinato profile image77
    Oztinatoposted 9 years ago

The universe is a university so we are here to learn that we have a god like persona. We are all students here adding to our divine knowledge.

48. goodnews11 profile image84
    goodnews11posted 9 years ago

I have asked the same question to myself hundreds of times. I think the God has sent us here to spread his message of love and peace.

49. freedom2477 profile image54
    freedom2477posted 9 years ago

We are here on earth to worship King Yehovah and Love and Serve Him. To learn more about Him, email me at : ProjectBatyah @ mail . com

50. ashleighann profile image60
    ashleighannposted 9 years ago

We are infinite beings, much more than we can see in our third dimension here on Earth. I believe our purpose for having a physical body on this planet is to learn and we continue incarnating onto the physical plane until we learn everything we must learn to ascend to a higher realm of being. Not everything is clear and we must listen to the universe as well as our inner awareness to access a gateway to a place of all-knowing. This can come to us through dreams or as signs in the waking world. Focus your attention on opportunities around you that make themselves known and meditate on what the outcome should be and how to lead yourself there. What i do know is we all have a higher purpose whether it be helping others or the planet or other abilities. I hope you find your strengths and gravitate towards a fulfilling life !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)