TPAM - The Positive Reaction Thread

Jump to Last Post 201-250 of 332 discussions (359 posts)
  1. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

Marina is on a search for health - body mind and soul, and that's something I can definitely admire.

2. darkside profile image64
    darksideposted 15 years ago

Gamergirl is a creative ball of energy with contagious enthusiasm.

3. Inspirepub profile image70
    Inspirepubposted 15 years ago

Darkside is smart, witty, and totally gorgeous.

4. DJ Funktual profile image76
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

Jenny is sweetest person I've met online.  She is dedicated to educating people on how to do better for themselves.  She is also the target of all my envy because SHE WENT TO HUBLAND!

5. Anna Marie Bowman profile image75
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

DJ Funktual has a great love for music and a great sense of humor! big_smile

6. dishyum profile image58
    dishyumposted 15 years ago

Anna Marie Bowman's profile description is quite good smile

7. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 15 years ago

Dishyum hails from a mysterious land and has an interesting profile picture.

*smiles*

8. Inspirepub profile image70

Terence smiles on everyone!

9. gamergirl profile image84

Smart, witty, and able to debate religion and the various concepts within that broad topic, Jenny is a spitfire!

10. Angela Harris profile image67
    Angela Harrisposted 15 years ago

Gamergirl is wise beyond her years, funny, sweet, and one of my heroes! This is fun!

11. funride profile image67
    funrideposted 15 years ago

Angela Harris is a great hubber with lots of good luck who have been featured by yahoo first page big_smile.

12. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Ricardo is a fun and pleasure to ride with wink

13. terenceyap07 profile image60

Misha is always among the first to welcome new hubbers to Hubpages.

*smiles*

14. funride profile image67

Terence is a very wise man who has shared some interesting lessons both on the forums as well as on his hubs.

I don´t know how come I wasn´t already his fan :shame on me:.

15. terenceyap07 profile image60

Funride is an avid mountain bike enthusiast whom I know is very concerned with saving the Southern Portuguese Cork Oak Forest.

I too have only just realised that I wasn't already a fan of his. (oops!)

*smiles*

P/S  I am unworthy of his kind opinion of me.

16. terenceyap07 profile image60

Terence still has a few precious strands of real hair on the top of his head.

*grins*

P/S  Terence is so keen to keep this wonderful thread alive that he's willing to comment on himself and talk about how his hairstyle resembles Charlie Brown's.

1. weblog profile image58
      weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Terence is so keen to keep this wonderful thread alive and I appreciate it.

It's very nice about him big_smile

1. SweetiePie profile image82
        SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate that weblog is so supportive of Terence.  Nice to see teamwork.

17. blogdigz profile image58
    blogdigzposted 15 years ago

SweetiePie is really sweet in nature. She writes informative articles which come with videos to explain anything better to readers smile

18. gamergirl profile image84

Even if it isn't the real picture for blogdigz, whoever that girl is is super hot!

19. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

gamer girl is Super hot and awesome.....jimmy

20. Jennifer Bowman profile image61
    Jennifer Bowmanposted 15 years ago

Jimmy is a legend in these here parts ...

21. Anna Marie Bowman profile image75
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

Jennifer has a great last name!!!  wink

22. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 15 years ago

Anna Marie thinks she is "just like most people" but she is obviously way above average.

1. spryte profile image73
      spryteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

When I grow up, I want Rochelle's sense of humor!  She has such a wry and witty view of the world around her.

23. profile image0
    Anitha1978posted 15 years ago

Spryte says she is rather dull in her profile but once reading her hubs you realize she is very funny and fun to be around with

24. dingdong profile image57
    dingdongposted 15 years ago

Anitha is much active in forums and keeps learning from senior hubbers! smile

Ding Dong Bell

1. profile image0
      Anitha1978posted 15 years agoin reply to this

ding dong is cute. I meant the name lol
      http://th394.photobucket.com/albums/pp26/lemayj01/Funny/th_bell-logo.jpg

25. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Despite being here just a few days, Anitha managed to blend with the community quite nicely smile

1. profile image0

I would love to sit with Misha and spend the hours talking with him. He is intelligent and his forum post always brings a smile to my face. I officially declare him as my HP crush and his dedicated forum stalker. Hands off ladies

26. gamergirl profile image84

Anitha makes me giggle when she talks about having a crush on a married man.  tongue

1. profile image0

Gamer girl made me happy when i realized i made her giggle when she saw me having some innocent fun in the forums

27. weblog profile image58
    weblogposted 15 years ago

Anitha's Diamonds of my Dreams is interesting smile

28. Trsmd profile image58
    Trsmdposted 15 years ago

Weblog feeling shy by reading/visiting Own pages...

29. webismine profile image57
    webismineposted 15 years ago

I appreciate Trsmd's presence in forums, though most likely he's not catching the idea of this TPAM - The Positive Reaction Thread wink

1. profile image0

webismine is really cool

30. profile image57
    fun2hubposted 15 years ago

Anitha's HP crush on Misha is as good as this lovely thread big_smile

1. profile image0

Fun2Hub has a great profile name. Unique and fun

31. funride profile image67

I would love to play some soccer with Anitha even though I´m a lousy player big_smile.

1. profile image0

funride wrote:

I would love to play some soccer with Anitha even though I´m a lousy player big_smile.sORRY HAD TO TAKE OUT THE PICTURE TOO PERSONAL. ANYWAY
      Sure... Funride with his hat and glasses could always be our cheerleading captain. pompom provided

32. funride profile image67

Are you serious Anitha!? I would be very happy if I had so many girls to play some soccer with wink.
    BTW, in which position do you usually play? I bet you are an attacker big_smile.

1. profile image0

Nope. im left midfield. anyway lets not hijack this thread. dont want anyone chasing us out

33. terenceyap07 profile image60

Anitha1978 is a young woman who seems to enjoy the game of soccer.

*smiles*

34. Research Analyst profile image71
    Research Analystposted 15 years ago

Terenceyap07 is inspirational to others helps others see how having a better life begins within ourselves.

35. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Research Analyst is a beautiful girl with a lovely smile smile

1. profile image0

Misha is funny and intelligent plus he exudes a boyish charm in his profile photo. tongue

36. Inspirepub profile image70

Anitha1978 has excellent taste in men ... smile

Jenny

37. dishyum profile image58
    dishyumposted 15 years ago

Jenny is always helpful smile

38. profiler profile image63
    profilerposted 15 years ago

I like dishyum so much I just became her fan! ^_^'

39. dingdong profile image57

Profiler:

Nice profile name and cool avatar smile

40. funride profile image67

DingDong has been getting better avatars everyday. I just feel like wanting to kiss your latest avatar right now http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x300/funride_01/kiss.gif big_smile.

41. rmr profile image67
    rmrposted 15 years ago

Funride always sees the bright side!

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image83
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Oops I was too long getting that posted, the phone rang. I'll have to make it a double wammy.

rmr! is a multi talented hubber. I really think he's the tops as he really likes animals especially confused and slightly evil ones.
      regards Zsuzsy

1. profile image0

Zsuzsy Bee brought smiles to many faces when she posted that funny email. want to thank her for having us in her thoughts.

42. Zsuzsy Bee profile image83
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

Funrides latest hub on bike speakers made my life a heck of a lot easier as I was able to get my nephews birthday present within 10 minutes instead of weeks... (I hate shopping, especially if I don't know what I'm buying I'm just so grateful.)
    regards Zsuzsy

43. profile image57
    fun2hubposted 15 years ago

Anitha's contribution to THIS forum thread is incredible big_smile

44. dingdong profile image57

fun2hub is new yet active wink

45. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Dingdong's new avatar is even sexier then the previous one smile

46. oxymoron profile image57
    oxymoronposted 15 years ago

Misha's smiling photo is wonderful smile

1. profile image0

Oxymoron is so much more beautiful than any other actress photos used as an avatar

1. anime_nanet profile image57
        anime_nanetposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Anitha photo is even better smile

47. terenceyap07 profile image60

Anime_nanet displays an interesting cartoon as a profile picture.

*smiles*

1. profile image0

Terence Chan Mali Chan smile

1. terenceyap07 profile image60
        terenceyap07posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Anitha1978 Munnaeru vaalibaa munaeri endrum smile

*grins"

48. dingdong profile image57

It's nice to hear pure tamil words from Terence with a grin big_smile

49. terenceyap07 profile image60

Dingdong is supportive of this thread and terence is grateful for Dingdong's participation.

This is one of the easiest and best forum games that has ever been created. Terence is also grateful to Gamer Girl for introducing it to Hubpages and to everyone else who has participated and contributed to it.

Terence also hopes that more people will get to try their hand at this socially beneficial game and take a chance on finding out what others have to say about them. As they say, "You'll never know if you never try.

*smiles*

50. ripplemaker profile image76
    ripplemakerposted 15 years ago

Terence smiles brightens the room with joy big_smile  Yipee!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)