TPAM - The Positive Reaction Thread

Jump to Last Post 251-300 of 332 discussions (359 posts)
  1. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 15 years ago

Ripplemaker never seems to have a bad day. She brings sunshine, wherever she goes!

2. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 15 years ago

If you have a "hair raising day" visit the Jackalope Salon.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Hairstyles-To-Die-ForOr-From
    lol
    I just love B.T. Evilpant's humor!  big_smile

3. Inspirepub profile image70
    Inspirepubposted 15 years ago

Ripplemaker is a beautiful soul.

Jenny

4. profile image57
    fun2hubposted 15 years ago

Jenny is an active contributor in forums smile

5. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 15 years ago

Fun2hub is very active on the Hubber's Hangout.

*smiles*

6. profile image0
    Ananta65posted 15 years ago

Terence lives well and he has some pretty good advice for those who want to live well too smile

7. Jennifer Bowman profile image61
    Jennifer Bowmanposted 15 years ago

Terence is a gentle whirlwind of positivity ...

8. terenceyap07 profile image60

Ananta writes excellent articles on the finer points of love.

Jeniffer Bowman offers a very unique range of subjects in her hubs.

*smiles*

9. weblog profile image58
    weblogposted 15 years ago

Terence maintains a very good hubber score with few hubs, it's really great smile

10. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

weblog has one hub which is not about sexy actresses, and should definitely write more! big_smile

11. weblog profile image58

weblog is a budding writer.

gamergirl is one of the leaders who inspire weblog @ HP cool

12. Zsuzsy Bee profile image83
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

Gamergirl! The brains behind this TPAM game, which she started here 9 months ago. Lets hear a yeep yeep hurray for her.

13. dingdong profile image57
    dingdongposted 15 years ago

Zsuzsy Bee's recent hub is good and informative smile

14. terenceyap07 profile image60

Dingdong has a profile picture that is reminiscent of how women looked when I was just a lad.

*smiles*

15. Research Analyst profile image71
    Research Analystposted 15 years ago

terenceyap07, inspires us with a hub on how to live well and be happy!

16. terenceyap07 profile image60

Research Analyst is interested in Business, Marketing, Art, Science, Health, Technology, History and Biographies.

*smiles*

17. webismine profile image57
    webismineposted 15 years ago

I appreciate Terence for keeping this game thread active everytime smile Cheers!!!

18. profile image57

webismine has a Fun Hub full of nice jokes smile

19. blogdigz profile image58
    blogdigzposted 15 years ago

webismine and fun2hub are nice profile names smile

20. Research Analyst profile image71
    Research Analystposted 15 years ago

blogdigz keeps it sexy, celebrity style. smile

21. webismine profile image57
    webismineposted 15 years ago

How to Get on the First Page of Google with Hubpages is a great hub from Research Analyst smile

22. PLM profile image60
    PLMposted 15 years ago

this is so freakin sweet!  I just stayed up till 12:20 reading this entire post....
    I don't even remember what the topic was but I know I just finished my drink and had some of the craziest epiphanies I've had all month long due to reading this thread.

Thanks!

Just wanted to let everyone know that...  sorry bout the ranting of a mad man again, I'll go back to my cage.  *hic*

23. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 15 years ago

PLM has discovered that being a Hubber has many things to be grateful for..
    ....glad you are here PLM ! big_smile

24. VioletSun profile image80
    VioletSunposted 15 years ago

SparklingJewel has an intriguing avatar that relaxes me, and writes intriguing articles. Just joined and became her fan; rather overdue. smile

25. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

VioletSun is one of the nicest ladies I ever seen around smile

26. dayzeebee profile image69
    dayzeebeeposted 15 years ago

Misha is what we call in our country as "crush ng bayan" or literally translated as "the crush of very citizen" or more appropriately  "the one everyone adores". He has the looks, the appeal, the smarts, the witt, the charm that women would go gaga over and the brains that men admire. Naughty and mischievous when he wants to be playful but adorable when he allows himself to show concern. Strong and determined if he wants to make a point. He's a man:)

27. gamergirl profile image84

dayzeebee gives thorough compliments. smile

28. Christoph Reilly profile image68
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

I saw gamergirl being very patient, even though she was a little perturbed with good reason, to a new hubber in case they truly didn't understand. I admired that.

29. dishyum profile image58
    dishyumposted 15 years ago

I like Christoph's avatar and humour smile

30. Christoph Reilly profile image68
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

Dishyum also has a very nice and compelling avatar. It's almost as if she's saying "come with me."

31. Anna Marie Bowman profile image75
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

Christoph always manages to bring a smile to my face with his amusing and creative hubs!

32. Just_Rodney profile image68
    Just_Rodneyposted 15 years ago

Anna Marie, is the redhead of all redheads, great hubber

33. terenceyap07 profile image60

Just_Rodney is from South Africa and has written a commendable article on the present state of relationships and what he believes can bring these relationships back up to where they should be.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Together-Alone

*smiles*

34. Inspirepub profile image70

Terence keeps the positive energy moving at all times!

35. Marian Swift profile image61
    Marian Swiftposted 15 years ago

Yes, Terence's energy is fantastic!

Inspirehub writes wonderful goddess hubs and poetry.

36. VioletSun profile image80

Inspirehub, well inspires me! I read her profile about two months ago, and she has a passion in sharing information that benefits others at all levels: spiritual, mental, financial, and this is a conscious way of living.

37. VioletSun profile image80

Marian Swift and I ended up posting at the same time about Inspirehub. smile  Marian Swift is nice to read; she is thoughtful and insightful!

38. gamergirl profile image84

VioletSun is a true gem of a person, and we're all brightened a touch by her sweet comments. big_smile

39. Zsuzsy Bee profile image83
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

Charlotte, sweet pal of mine, has a heart as big as the sun, she's always one of the first to give a helping hand to any hubber in need.

40. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 15 years ago

Moms like Zsuzsy bee RULE big_smile

41. terenceyap07 profile image60

Sparkling Jewel is a very spiritual person whose desire to help others inspires me.

*smiles*

42. gamergirl profile image84

Terence is fun to chatter with even if his internet is a little laggy. big_smile

43. weblog profile image58

Gamergirl started this interesting game which is cool and fun for hubbers big_smile

44. terenceyap07 profile image60

Gamergirl is a really nice person to chat online with. I had the pleasure of chatting with her at Ryan's new live chat this morning!

Weblog's new profile picture is beautiful!

*smiles*

45. terenceyap07 profile image60

Ryan Hupfer has a fantastic morning live chat session for all of us every morning at 8.00 AM Pacific Time at:

http://twurl.nl/g8jziy

He's a really great guy so why don't you all come on over to this link and meet him?

*smiles*

46. Just_Rodney profile image68

Terence is a deep and educated person who cares for the world and universe.

47. terenceyap07 profile image60

Rodney is fine gentleman with fascinating arrays of hubs!

*smiles*

48. profile image57

Terence keeps this thread active always with a nice smile smile

49. Inspirepub profile image70

Fun2Hub is fun to Hub with!

50. Just_Rodney profile image68

Inspire Hub, actually does inspire us

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)