1,000 Hubs in 2010

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 84 discussions (161 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Yep, that's my 2010 HubPages goal - write 1,000 hubs in 365 days - with a minimum 800 words (probably more). While I keep all my other affiliate marketing websites spinning as well. I do truly believe in the money-making power of HubPages, so I'm betting a significant proportion of my 2010 work plan on HubPages. I really want to be able to post next December that I had my first $5,000 month on Hubpages.

While I won't be particpating formally in the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge, I'll be cheering all you Hub Challengers along the way.

You'll see my Nelle hubs numbers increasing, but I do write under several names so you won't see all 1,000 under Nelle.

Anyways here's to 1,000 hubs in 365 days and I wish you the best on your goals as well.

1. Sufidreamer profile image81
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Best of luck, Nelle - that is a tough one but I have complete faith in you smile

2. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Kewl Nellie... you are going to one hell of a busy lady!!!  Good luck x

3. Karina S. profile image60
      Karina S.posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Best of luck, Nelle, i am sure you can do it. Here is my goal-
      write 88 hubs in 2010, then i will have 100 hubs!

4. itech profile image65
      itechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I also challenge myself.

5. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Golly gee whiz, Nelle, I'd like to try that, too--let's see....multiply by...carry the...divide...NOPE!

Misunderstood.  Thought you said 365 Hubs in 1,000 days!  (Which I MIGHT just hit...maybe...possibly...uh....) lol

1. profile image0
        Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

1 hub every 3 days is very impressive for a guy building his own house! I will find time to read your hubs, each one amazes me.

6. Stan Fletcher profile image61
      Stan Fletcherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What an awesome goal!  That will be fun to track.  We'll be watching!

What are the best resources for monetizing your hub pages?  How do they report earnings?  Did I already sign up for this?

Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

7. livewithrichard profile image73
      livewithrichardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good luck Nelle. It would be nice to meet the challenge with you but fortunately for me my outside business is picking up and I'll be lucky to reach my goal of 300 hubs by end of next year.  I'll just be planting a lot of seeds for next years Christmas season.  Sungorge posted a link to a guy that's made 6 figures with Amazon alone, most of it this past year and I'm following some of  his advice though I'm also continuing to see better results with epn and I've created a bunch of blogs just for that.

8. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's almost 3 a DAY. How are you going to have time to do anything else? :S

1. profile image0

That's about 4 hours every morning for me. I've worked out a basic plan and I know what hubs I'm going to write. Then I'll move over to my other sites. I work about 10 to 12 hours online 6 days a week - and this is my career. There's isn't any fall back plan.

9. Haunty profile image71
      Hauntyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good luck, Nelle!

Btw, my lifetime goal is 100,000 hubs. wink

10. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

a thousand hubs? yikes

wow!

that's a lofty goal. if anyone can do it though, you can. good luck Nelle, and happy new year! smile

11. tony0724 profile image59
      tony0724posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Truly ambitious goal. I am not sure if I will do 1000 hubs in my life , I am kinda lazy. But I hope you succeed !

12. Cleanclover profile image42
      Cleancloverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll follow you.

13. warchild75 profile image67
      warchild75posted 14 years agoin reply to this

im rooting for you,wish i had the time to write as many as you,best of luck!!!

14. KeithTax profile image75
      KeithTaxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Go, Nelle, go.

I think I may need to publish under different names, as well. I am opening too many subjects and readers may be confused when they expect a certain type of hub.

15. Whitney05 profile image82
      Whitney05posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good luck. I hope to break 1500 this year, but we'll see... That's about 900 or so hubs.

I'll definitely be mixing it up this year. More affiliate hubs, but definitely keeping a solid base of informational hubs. Plus, I'll be setting up about 4 or 5 blogs within the next few months; all of which have proved to be good topics/niches in my hubs and other blogs that I have. I'll be transferring info from current blogs over to the new domains, as the new ones are solely mine, whereas the other blogs have a shared revenue.

Anyway, 2010 should be a nice start on things. Nice base number to. Ha.

16. 1robcares profile image61
      1robcaresposted 14 years agoin reply to this

good luck my goal is 5 a week for the year but the 30 hub 30 day sounds good and fun each hub has to have a lest 300 or more words to count i now some of you do 50 word hubs and think that good no thank you put a little bit of time a efort into it number 1 check it out see you tommarrow for # 2

check out hub 1 for 30 days and 30 hubs by 1Robcares
      (link snipped)

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Good Luck Nelle. smile

3. waynet profile image71
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Wow! that would be something to accomplish, 1,000 hubpages in one year, I wish you the very best of luck with this, as I'm sure you will achieve this with a few days left of this year to plan the year ahead.

I've set myself a small portion of that amount with at least 200 hubpages, as I want to build on my existing top performing hubpages and integrate these into my new hubpage articles.

1. profile image0

I think Hub integration is really important.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
        Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Can you expand on what you mean by hub integration?

1. profile image0

First I would say write 50 hubs all on a very tight niche and link ALL of them together - which is very tedious because I'm having a lot of trouble using the link capsule. (I link the hubs as I write them.)

For each hub I write - on the day I write it, I provide at least 5 external links to that hub from my series of blogger blogs. And now from my "nelle" websites. For examples of that see my profile page. I'm using the HubPages widget and actual links in the websites. The garden website is the best developed at the moment I think. The combination of linking the hubs and external links gets a lot of google and yahoo attention very quickly.

Each time a new hub is linked to older hubs. And then when I link to the new hub 5 to 10 times that day, it ripples to all of the older hubs. So they are always getting new google juice as I call it. So over the course of 10 days, those new hubs get a ton of backlinks within and without HubPages.

I found during the last few months, when others were complaining that their hubs weren't getting indexed quickly most of mine were indexed and ranking well within 24 hours.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
            Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Phew, I'm exhausted just reading that!  Which explains why you're an internet entrepreneur and I'm not!

2. 1robcares profile image61
            1robcaresposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nelle hoxie there is a lot of tools out there to help you i no you have a goal of 5000 a mouth and with these tools i think you could reach your goals faster im working with them now and it just boost my online bs i give you more details later you may even see a hub on it good luck all my blogers out there hard work pays off in this so keep up the good work.

4. profile image0

Thank you Cagsil.

5. docrehab profile image60
    docrehabposted 14 years ago

It will be about 3 hubs per day! You will do it! smile

1. profile image0
      ysdataposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When you break it down to 3 hub a day, that doesn't sound so bad.  Good luck Nelle

6. profile image0

I keep hoping someone will say, "Count me in Nelle, sounds like fun." Start now and you have a few days to plan your 2010 strategy.

1. lakeerieartists profile image64
      lakeerieartistsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, Nelle, I am not going to beat you but I am going to join you in the building of hubs for 2010. I cannot spare the time to commit to 1000, but I will commit to 500.  That is about 1 1/2 hubs a day which I can do. For right now at least, Hubpages is offering me a faster rate of growth than other sites that I am on so most of my effort in writing this year will be focused here.  I will also be building my main website so a lot of time will be focused there as well.

1. profile image0

Fantastic, 500 is huge. You also run a bricks and mortar store, so that is certainly time consuming.

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image69
          Hmrjmr1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good Luck Nellie! I'm down for the 500 try, just don't see 1000 stuffed in my little pin head!! lol lol big_smile cool

1. profile image0

I bet as you write more, you'll find it get's easier and easier.

2. Dale Mazurek profile image63
      Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well Nelle I am with you.  I too have other accounts here so it will be hard to announce the numbers.  I guess we can announce the numbers but just not say who it is.

We can email each other to let us keep track off the record and then we can announce milestones when we hit them.  i really dont know if I am biting off more than I can chew but i am up for the challenge to see what I can accomplish.  lets go for it my friend.

Cheers

Dale

1. profile image0

Hey, Nelle's Rules = Honor System. Of course we're biting off more than we can chew! That's how you get the big rewards. Habee is going for 700+, Lakeeirieartists is in for 500+. This is going to be a very fun year!

1. profile image0
          ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Will I seem like a complete dick if I commit to 365?

1. profile image0

365 is fine!

1. profile image0

Well I didn't mean the number itself, just whether or not I would seem like a complete dick for commiting to any at all (even 1) based on my prior decision never to write on here again!

1. profile image0

lol. of course not. welcome back. But I really do want a 1,000 hubs out of you in 2010. (that way you'll be too busy to get into any arguments or hissy fits.)

1. profile image0

I will compromise and commit to 500, hows that? My new strategy means it takes a lot longer for me to do each hub!

2. livewithrichard profile image73

LOL Ryan, I think everyone is entitled to a Badco moment.  It's easy to get crossed on here but I wouldn't let anyone's opinion of me keep me from benefiting from HP's pull in the SERPs.

3. kirstenblog profile image80
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I really wish I could join you Nelle, you are a huge inspiration to me! I really do look up to you and think it would be great to join you BUT I am not the affiliate seller that you are YET and am have to keep the food on the table with the day job roll.
      The closest I can say is that I hope to build up my affiliate selling skills to a point where I can give up one of the day jobs (one is like an hour and a half a day so I would likely keep it just to get me out of the house) in the next year. If I can get it to snowball and build up enough sales in say a couple of months then perhaps I will come back here as join you then smile
      What you are proposing to do here should prove very profitable! I admire your ambition and am inspired to type my fingers to the bone as often as I can so as to catch up to the success you have under your belt at this moment. You crazy lady you! tongue

4. Jeffrey Neal profile image71
      Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

Wow, Nelle, your work ethic is unmatched here on the pages!

I'm definitely rooting for you, but I need to actually complete a 30 in 30 successfully. I am virtually just starting out on the affiliate marketing side, so I'm sure I won't have time to even be able to get one hub per day for a whole year. I know you will make it happen, though. smile

7. blondepoet profile image70
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

That's awesome I am sure you will do it too

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Good luck Nelle, I just signed up for the 30 in 30 but don't feel quite as stressed now lol thanks and good luck - can't wait to see what comes to publish from you big_smile

1. profile image0

I'm glad you signed up for 30 in 30. There's a lot of great camaraderie in this forum.

9. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 14 years ago

Now that's a goal! smile

1. profile image0

16 hubs in 10 days - over the holidays - is pretty impressive too!

10. blondepoet profile image70
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Will you remember us paupers when you are driving your Rolls through Vegas LMAO?

1. profile image0

Rolls through Vegas? LOL. This is just so I can keep living near the beach in my little Cape Cod House. I can't believe how expensive our very simple living in flip flops lifestyle has gotten in 20 years.

BTW blondepoet it's good to see you on the forums more.

11. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

Hi Nelle, I can do that too LOL, fingers crossed, and I might find an inspiration first so that I can write almost three a day...

12. fishtiger58 profile image70
    fishtiger58posted 14 years ago

Good luck Nelle.

13. Mike Rogers profile image60
    Mike Rogersposted 14 years ago

Nelle,

I find your consistently positive attitude and willingness challenge yourself through hard work quite inspiring.

My money says you make it smile

14. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I hope to have 1,000 hubs by the end of 2010 - if my poor hands will cooperate!

1. profile image0

That's over 700 for you, if I'm counting right. We'll all need to ice down and take our anti-inflamatories.

2. fastfreta profile image75
      fastfretaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Habee, at the rate you're going you will reach and surpass that number well before the end of 2010.  Rock on habee, I'll be watching and cheering.

1. habee profile image92
        habeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, FF, for that vote of confidence!

15. Bail Up ! profile image75
    Bail Up !posted 14 years ago

Nelle and Lakeerieartists
    Just wanted to breeze through and show two thumbs up for your hub writing commitment.

16. KCC Big Country profile image79
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Good luck to you Nelle.  If there is anyone on HP that can do it, it's you.  (I can see my email notification box is going to be full. LOL)

1. profile image0

don't worry nelle will only do 1 a day, so no more than usual.

17. mp3crunch profile image57
    mp3crunchposted 14 years ago

wow thats sound so good to me. I am just new at hub. I have just written 5 hubs. Thank you. keep it up and thanks for sharing your experience and the money you make through hub

18. emievil profile image64
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Wow! I'm impressed with your goal Nelle. I wish you good luck with it. I'll keep an eye on your # of hubs and cheer you on. smile

19. charanjeet kaur profile image59
    charanjeet kaurposted 14 years ago

Nelle, Kudos to your achievements so far and wishing you all the luck in the year 2010. What I love about you is the spirit of sharing, you do not act like a know it all and always ready to help. You sure will reach the target and I already can hear the champagne toast for 2010. Best Wishes. Nelle!!!

20. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

My Best friend and I are in a campaign to write 600 (each) in a year big_smile 
    Good luck to you Nelle

21. OregonWino profile image62
    OregonWinoposted 14 years ago

Good luck with that!!  We will all be cheering you on!

22. xriotdotbiz profile image57
    xriotdotbizposted 14 years ago

Good luck!  I believe that you have the past performance which will make this possible.

I do have a question.  When you have a lot of hubs, what is the value of multiple accounts?  And are HP honchos cool with that?

1. profile image0

Yes HP is cool with multiple identities. I can work in peace and quiet without lots of people watching and asking a lot of questions. And quite frankly if I find a niche that I think is very valuable, I might not feel like telling the whole world about it.

My other identities don't argue with each other or come to the forums or comment on each other's hubs.

1. Greatlife profile image61
        Greatlifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nelle I have a question that do the pages index in google faster like the active account for you.

1. profile image0

All identities are active accounts and they all index about the same.

2. Lissie profile image76
        Lissieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL I have multiple personalities for the same reason - got to say though sometimes they try and get out and attempt to post in the forums - when I forget who I am logged in as - but I slap them about a bit and they get back to work!

23. NaomiR profile image71
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

Good luck! Though I don't think you need it because if anyone can do this, it's you.

I wish I could join in, but with my full-time job and music stuff, there's no time. Sometimes I wish we had 36-hour days...

24. Andrea Hanly profile image56
    Andrea Hanlyposted 14 years ago

Wow Nelle! You are obviously a believer in HubPages! I am still fairly new, but reading a post like yours makes me think there must be something to it!

1. profile image0

Andrea, yes I am a huge believer in HubPages. Everytime I really push myself and work hard, I see almost immediate financial rewards. December was amazing. And I want to start now to make every month amazing.

HubPages is a fantastic place to learn how to write great marketing copy, because HP takes care of the optimizing. It's also a fantastic community to be a part of.

25. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Good luck Nelle. I know you can do it smile

26. jessicab profile image60
    jessicabposted 14 years ago

Thats wonderful Nellie I am sure will succed at it.  I made a goal to write from 3 to 4 hubs a week with about 500 words and up and nothing less.

27. Ricky Covit profile image58
    Ricky Covitposted 14 years ago

Nelle Great idea and a brilliant way to get yourself going. best of luck and I hope to see that your figure of $5000 a month is achieved.

I would have said yes however I am little peeved at the waning authority of the hubpages. The adsense income which earlier used to rock because of instant authority is now no longer there. Am I correct in there or is it simply assuming a lot of things.

Are you banking only on Adsense for that income or affiliate sales?

1. profile image0

I haven't seen any sign of the waning of HubPages. I am highly diversified among adsense, Amazon and Ebay. And will continue to diversify in whatever way I can on Hubpages.

28. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

I'm taking the challenge too starting Jan 1 and continuing thru the year. I hope to have 500 by the end of 2010.

1. profile image0

Excellent Lynne. I decided to think about the year as a whole and not month by month. It makes more sense when you're trying to catch different sales patterns, trends, holidays and other events.

29. Chin chin profile image83
    Chin chinposted 14 years ago

Wishing you success in 2010, Nelle.  Joined your club to see you make that 1000th Hub.

30. profile image0

"Badco Moment" I hope Art checks in from time to time to see that he's been immortalized in our jargon.

1. livewithrichard profile image73

LOL I see one of his alters showing up in the comments so I'm sure he's still around.

31. profile image0

If you plan it just right and write ahead, research ahead, etc. then you can do it with weekends off.

32. waynet profile image71
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Right that's it, I've gone through the logistics of all this and would like to commit to 500 hubs this coming year, just like lakeerieartist has.

This could be a great personal challenge that goes way beyond the regular 30 in 30 days one, I think I'm being realistic about 500 really, so on with the planning and good luck Nelle, Lakeerieartist and anyone else who has set themselves a goal for hub making madness!!

1. profile image0

I will spend the next 4 days getting the big sulk out of my system, and rewriting my profile, before join you two in that starting on 1st January smile

1. charanjeet kaur profile image59
        charanjeet kaurposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wohoooo to that, thats the best New year resolution you could ever take. Ryan Wishing you all the luck for the coming year.

2. waynet profile image71
        waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yay Good Luck, once the new years blues floats away, there will be some great hubpages to read!

33. thegreenerme profile image44
    thegreenermeposted 14 years ago

Wow, that's incredibly ambitious! I'm just starting to write a little bit more here. A couple a week is about the pace I'd be able to do, so that's around 100. I'm going to be realistic and say I'll be able to complete 50 in the upcoming year - that way if I pass that goal, I'll be happy. Good luck with your goal of 1000, that's amazing!

34. profile image0

Haunty may you live long and prosper. Thanks for the good wishes.

35. profile image0

Thanks Cosette and HNY back

36. Mieka profile image67
    Miekaposted 14 years ago

I love this! First of all, Nelle I'm sure you will be able to do it. I've now read quite a few of your hubs and I think you are really good at this!

Just yesterday I sat down and wrote out my goals for 2010. I actually wrote down 200 hubs in half a year. But since I like this challenge so much I will join you guys in it and raise my stakes to 1000 also. Since I am travelling for the next 6 months I think I will have to write the majority after I come back. Although there is no better place to write then on buses, trains and planes, nothing else to do to distract me!

So good luck to you all and me!!!

1. profile image0

Travelling for the next six months! that sounds very exotic and exciting.

37. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Okay, Nelle - I've written five hubs today so far!!

1. profile image0

show off! no seriously that's fantastic. I've done my 3. I'm just trying to get into a rhythm.

1. habee profile image92
        habeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have to take advantage of days when my hands aren't so bad. There will be days when I won't be able to write at all. I don't want to get too far behind! lol

1. profile image0

I hear you, I have a few skittish back muscles that acts up with the weather pressure and temperature.

38. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Good luck!

My plans are to write as much as I can in between cleaning, packing & getting ready to relocate half way across the country!

39. puter_dr profile image93
    puter_drposted 14 years ago

Is there a good reason to post hubs on more than one account? Do you split them by topics, or what. I am interested, but I just figured if you are drawing traffic to your one account, it would be counter productive to have a second.

1. profile image0

I post on different accounts when I want to protect niches and ideas.

40. Ms Chievous profile image66
    Ms Chievousposted 14 years ago

You go girl!   I am sure you can do it!.  Meanwhile I will stick to my 150 hubs in 2010 goal wink

41. skyfire profile image76
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

That's nice goal. If i can keep up with my niche with atleast 10 hubs. I'll feel great.

42. Dr23 profile image61
    Dr23posted 14 years ago

Go get 'em!

I'll be rooting you on and hopefully following your progress as you go.

smile

43. Mieka profile image67
    Miekaposted 14 years ago

I wrote three hubs today! Reviews of the movies I saw when I spend 10 hours on a plane smile

44. Dao Hoa profile image60
    Dao Hoaposted 14 years ago

I was thinking of 1 hub per day for 2010, but now I am joining you Nelle for the 1000 hubs. Wish me luck because I need it. smile

45. Mieka profile image67
    Miekaposted 14 years ago

Whoohoo, 2010 is almost here! (I'm in Sydney, so it's earlier for me this year).

Does everyone have their strategy ready? I'm quite curious how you are planning to reach the goal of 1000 hubs. My plan is to do 200 in the next half year. I'm traveling, so a little over 1 a day is already a lot I think. But I'm planning to do lots on a few quiet days. Then the next 800 will have to be in the second half of the year, which will probably be difficult to reach, but I like a good challenge!

1. profile image0

Basically I plan to write 3 or 4 each day. Nothing fancy in my strategy. I've got a general outline of the topics I intend to write about. Each topic has 50 hubs in it.

1. fastfreta profile image75
        fastfretaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nelle I am cheering you on, and I do believe you will make it, I'll be watching!

46. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

What an awesome idea, Nelle! I know you can do it. Can;t wait to follow your process - the results are going to be fantastic! I'm trying to get 50 done over break, but classes start again in 20 days and I've only written one...hahaha

1. profile image0

Hey it's good to have you around! Thanks for the support. Yes, I am excited to really push HubPages and see just what can be accomplished here.

You should take a bit of time off, so you go back to school refreshed and ready.

47. Research Analyst profile image70
    Research Analystposted 14 years ago

Thanks for the inspiration Nelle! You are a true motivator here on Hubpages.

48. Dao Hoa profile image60
    Dao Hoaposted 14 years ago

Thanks Nelle.

49. profile image0

Well, I'm getting back into the spirit of things. I'm working towards 500 hubs finished by the end of the year. I had 408 that needed to be done to accomplish that goal and have gotten three out so far which puts me at 405 to the finish line.

Whew! That is a lot, but multiple days ahead of me and it won't seem so bad.

Good luck to everyone else!

50. profile image0

I've kept to my schedule of 3 hubs a day. But a silly thing, I like to see the number of my Nelle Hoxie hubs increasing, so I'll probably write more under that identity. It really shouldn't matter. Strange the little foibles we develop.

Hubs are getting indexed rapidly for me and traffic is rebounding after a New Year's slump.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)