Which song you have heard has the most meaningful lyrics?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 59 discussions (76 posts)
  1. Astralrose profile image90
    Astralroseposted 11 years ago

Which song you have heard has the most meaningful lyrics?

2. watergeek profile image94
    watergeekposted 11 years ago

"We Are the World" by Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, and crew.
    "Imagine" by John Lennon.

These are more the most inspiring lyrics, which for me translates to meaningful, because they make you want to take action.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrymLA73V-g

1. lupine profile image66
      lupineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Great choices...great lyrics and music!

3. John Sarkis profile image81
    John Sarkisposted 11 years ago

Popular music is not my forte.  All said, I find it interesting how many songs have been written about people always "talking about the weather."  What I find most astonishing is that we not only discuss the weather around strangers, but also among our family and friends....

1. helenstuart profile image61
      helenstuartposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You could be a meteorologist psychologist I bet you could get a PELL GRANT

4. randomizing profile image79
    randomizingposted 11 years ago

"I get weak" by Westlife smile It reflects me so badly and I just think this (as well as most of their songs) are very meaningful.

5. profile image0
    AaronHubb89posted 11 years ago

Coldplay's Fix You would be my absolute favorite song ever because it focuses heavily on being defeated in the first 2/3rds of the song and then ends with such a hopeful message, and the music reflects everything perfectly.

6. Mr Crimxen profile image59
    Mr Crimxenposted 11 years ago

For me it would have to be "Here's To Us" by Halestorm. Its one of those life got you down songs, but this one is one of the more honest ones I think. It's basically just sitting there with a friend or two and having a drink and just moving with life.

"Here's to us.
    Here's to love.
    All the times that we've f@cked up.
    Here's to you.
    Fill the glass.
    Cuz the last few days have kicked my @ss.
    Oh Let's give 'em hell.
    Wish everybody well.
    Here's to us.
    Here's to us."

7. Docmo profile image89
    Docmoposted 11 years ago

There are so many with meaningful, emotive lyrics as others have listed on these pages. There are two songs that get me completely in a emotional mess:

One is ' I'll always love you' by Dolly Parton ( and later by Whitney Houston) it holds a special place as it reminds me of my mother - I wrote a whole hub about it ( And I'll always love you')

The other one is a song called 'Jessie paints a picture' by Joshua Kadison . The lyrics are so meaningful and illustrate the hopeless love the singer has for this girl who always turns up just when he 'gets back on his feet' . It illustrates the bittersweet relationship that many of us are in  or have experienced in the past.

Great question, btw.

8. JP993 profile image70
    JP993posted 11 years ago

What a great question!

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car. For me this song represents finding that special something.

Kiss - God Gave Rock n Roll. Tells me you have to give it your all to get where you want to get.

Jimmy Cliffe -You can get it if you really want. The meaning of life in 2 and half minutes.

Sam Cooke - A change is gonna come. This says to me everybody has had to overcome so sort of diversity to get where they are now.

There's soooooooooooooo many!!! : D

9. austinhealy profile image74
    austinhealyposted 11 years ago

"Imagine" written by John Lennon and sung pretty much by everybody including himself. Perhaps at the same time the simplest and most meaningful lyrics ever ? I know the song has become controversial to some, and I can understand it, but in my opinion, it will remain the most meaningful, which was the question asked !

1. profile image0
      Billie Paglioloposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I wish I could put 1000 "thumbs up" on this comment!

10. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image83
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years ago

I'm partial to 'I Will Always Love You,' too.  And 'Imagine' is great, too.  It's hard to pick just one, and 'meaningful' can depend on what's going on in your life.

A few more, 'Bridge Over Troubled Waters,' and 'Be Still My Soul' are great.  And of course the music in both of those is awesome.

1. profile image52
      waxiposted 10 years agoin reply to this

The following songs from Western world impacted me deeply
      1- Imagine
      2-Strawberry fields for ever
      3 -Old man river
      4-Dont cry out loud
      5-Both sides now
      6-The impossible Dream
      These ones come to my mind instantly
      Waq smile

11. krsharp05 profile image74
    krsharp05posted 11 years ago

One Moment in Time - Whitney Houston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96aAx0kxVSA

Aretha Franklin - Respect
    I'm Not Afraid - Eminem
    Johnny Cash - Walk the Line

12. tillsontitan profile image82
    tillsontitanposted 11 years ago

Like Docmo I find it hard to pick just one when there are so many lovely songs with meaningful lyrics...but everyone has favorites....to me two with very meaningful lyrics are "In My Life" by the Beatles and "The Cat's in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin....lots to think about in those two songs.

1. Penny G profile image61
      Penny Gposted 9 years agoin reply to this

AWW I love Harry Chapin!

13. Crissylite profile image74
    Crissyliteposted 11 years ago

It's hard to come up with just one. I'm often inspired by music. The first two that came to my mind were:

Redemer by Nicole C. Mullen

Free by Mariah Carey

Man in the Mirror by Micheal Jackson

14. shadowspyro99 profile image61
    shadowspyro99posted 11 years ago

Great question, and you get new songs to download I wish I had thought of that one. I have hear Monster by Paramore, and Monster by Skillet two great songs because in a way the world and all of use act like a monster that we can't handle. I hope this helps.

15. Lorenzo27 profile image82
    Lorenzo27posted 11 years ago

I think that, if you're in love with someone, a Coldplay's song such as "Fix you" can be totally suitable with your heart. So I am.

16. flacoinohio profile image77
    flacoinohioposted 11 years ago

My newest favorites are "I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons from their new album Babal.  After a sudden breakup, the song "Do You Know" (The Ping Pong Song) from the Insomniac album by Enrique Iglesias was pretty meaningful a while.
    Dave Mathews Band "The Space Between" pretty good too.

1. flacoinohio profile image77
      flacoinohioposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I thought of another great song, "Everybody Hurts" by REM, The Lumineers have a few catchy songs, one song called "Darlene" is one of those songs that get stuck in your head when you hear it. They have a few others, Stubborn Love and Ho Hey are good.

17. Alecia Murphy profile image71
    Alecia Murphyposted 11 years ago

It's hard to pick to one song. But here are some that I believe have wonderful lyrics
    "Hero" Mariah Carey
    "People Get Ready" The Impressions
    "God Only Knows" The Beach Boys

18. rcrumple profile image77
    rcrumpleposted 11 years ago

If I were to talk about personally, I would have to say Jim Croce's "I've Got A Name".  There is no better song to give value to being yourself.  For the world, it would be John Lennon's "Imagine."  A dream, but wouldn't it be nice?

1. profile image0
      Billie Paglioloposted 11 years agoin reply to this

and Croce's "Time in a Bottle"? Love that

2. Mr Archer profile image83
      Mr Archerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Croce was a truly gifted artist. I've Got A Name" and "I'm Only Dreaming" were to of his masterpieces, weren't they?

19. Justin Muir profile image89
    Justin Muirposted 11 years ago

Pop That.....by French Montana ft. RIck Ross

20. gail641 profile image67
    gail641posted 11 years ago

The song, "The Rose." My sister sang the song at our mother's funeral, and the song has I think a lot of beautiful words in it that sound so true. Bette Midler sings the song beautifully. Lovely song.

21. Mr Archer profile image83
    Mr Archerposted 11 years ago

Allan Jackson's "Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning". Hands down. The pride, the passion, the real-life empathy he wrote and sang about in this song touched millions, and helped to start the healing in this nation. We are strong. We are to be feared. We are America!

Beyond that, there are many which move me in some manner. The best of the rest might have to be "What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. Oh Yeah!!!!

22. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 11 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3217428_f260.jpg

There are so many love songs that are so meaningful but I also love the song " Can't wait to get on the road again as we have been in one pace a while now . When traveling overseas I love the song " I still call Australia home "  The cats in the cradle - Imagine etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuBlc1TL … re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU

23. Cardia profile image76
    Cardiaposted 11 years ago

"The Scientist" by Coldplay. It's such a soulful song, and it has a beautiful melody. Some days I can listen to this one song again and again!
    Another song would be "Something to Hope For" by The Undeserving. The message that comes across is that no matter how many battles we have to fight, once we have dreams and something to believe in, we can make it through to a better day.

24. profile image0
    Billie Paglioloposted 11 years ago

Great question, Astralrose.  The lyrics of songs have helped me through the hardest of times.  Most recently, I was so touched by the lyrics of Bruno Mars song, "Just the Way You Are,"  that I created an app with words that women/wives love to hear.  I don't think I can mention the name here because of HubPage policy, but I'll just say it's for the Android (soon for iphone) and it is a list of words for guys who want to be "the  perfect husband".  Other lyrics: For some reason, the words to "Blue Bayou" sung by Roy Orbison reach my soul - "I'm going back one day, come what may to Blue Bayou" - Leonard Cohen's line "and even though it all went wrong I'll stand before the lord of song with nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah" knocks me over - and Kris Kristopherson's song sung by Janis Joplin, "Me and Bobby McGee, "From the coal mines of Kentucky to the California sun, Bobby shared the secrets of my soul." I could go on and on and on.....  Thanks for the question - it made me smile!

Great music. Made me want to play those today!

25. Kimberly Vaughn profile image72
    Kimberly Vaughnposted 11 years ago

Everyone has really good answers and I agree with most of them. Mine would probably be "Lie in our Graves" by Dave Matthews Band because it talks about really living your life and not looking back at the end with regret.

"I can't believe that we would lie in our graves wondering if we had spent our living days well. I can't believe that we would lie in our graves dreaming of things that might have been, could have been, maybe."

26. Astralrose profile image90
    Astralroseposted 11 years ago

Wow! I hardly know most of the songs you have listed here but I'm glad I asked this question. This is a great way to get introduced to other songs that we haven't encountered before. I' will surely look for them.

It's true that it's not easy to say which one is the best because there are so many of them. Among my favorites are:

This Is Where I Belong & You Can't Take Me--Soundtracks of Spirit:Stallion of the Cimarron sung by Bryan Adams. All the soundtracks of this movie are very good

Last Day of My Life - sung by Phil Vassar. It reminds us how fragile life is.

Signs-sung by Tesla

The Narrow Gates of Emptiness-by Altar of Oblivion, metal song but I like the lyrics very much.

Ever Since The World Began-by Survivor

And many more....

Thank you so much for your participation.

27. petenali profile image80
    petenaliposted 11 years ago

"I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me.

The song asks the question of what it will be like when we meet God face to face and how we will react.  Will I shout, will I dance, will I fall on my face before Him?
    The thought in my miniature mind of meeting God is something I believe I can "imagine" but in reality I have absolutely no clue as to how I will react when I am in front of the Great I Am...

28. profile image51
    Halle Louposted 10 years ago

1 2 3 Like The Bird I Sing - Tim McGraw
    http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ … EB002762EF

Excerpt: .........
    I don't have to worry about things that I don't have
    Cause if I ain't got nothing
    I got nothing to hold me back

29. Globetrekkermel profile image63
    Globetrekkermelposted 10 years ago

So many songs that I can think of but I happen to be listening this song from Bette Midler as I am answering this question."From a Distance". I love this part of the lyrics:"From a distance
    We all have enough
    And no one is in need
    And there are no guns, no bombs and no disease
    No hungry mouths to feed
    From a Distance
    We are instruments
    Marching in a common band
    Playing songs of hope
    Playing songs of peace
    They are the songs of every man

God is watching us
    God is watching us
    God is watching us
    From a distance
    ".Also onother song from my Bette Midler playlist: Wind Beneath My Wings.I love this part of the lyrics the best: Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
    You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
    Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings,

1. Billie Kelpin profile image85
      Billie Kelpinposted 9 years agoin reply to this

great choices... those have been favorites of mine as well

30. josters profile image75
    jostersposted 10 years ago

The End - Macklemore
    Hurt - Johnny Cash (Nine Inch Nails)

31. Wasteless Project profile image86
    Wasteless Projectposted 10 years ago

Since I learned about Sixto Rodriguez I have to say that most of his songs have incredibly poetic, deep and meaningful lyrics. I read lots of the comments below and I, too love Coldplay etc - but Sixto Rodriguez is in another league for me. If you can listen to his songs - for example "Sandrevan Lullaby", "Cause", "Crucify your Mind", "I think of you", Streetboy" and "I'll slip away" please do it.... There is also a documentary about him: "Searching for Sugar Man" - so amazing!

32. The Examiner-1 profile image59
    The Examiner-1posted 10 years ago

The first time that I heard the song, I figured when I hear it again I will remember it. I heard it about a week later it was: Brad Paisley - "Little Moments Like That"

33. profile image53
    PCLDalanposted 10 years ago

I have many songs that come to mind when I think of lyrics that stir my soul.  Most of the songs happen to either rekindle or draw up emotions and memories of times past, both good or bad.  Some artists just seem to speak to you via their music and chose words or phrases that resonate. 

For me artists like Pink, Sheryl Crow, Matchbox 20, Norah Jones, have a multitude of songs that can lift me up out of any mood or remind me of dark places that gladly are a thing of the past in my life.  I couldn't pick just one if I tried!

I love connecting to music and definitely appreciated and enjoyed reading the experiences shared by all in response to this question!

34. Edward J. Palumbo profile image83
    Edward J. Palumboposted 10 years ago

"Yesterday When I Was Young", performed by Roy Clark. I'd listened to it for years, and it served to remind me that if our priorities are thoughtfully considered, we don't look back with regret near the end of our lives.

1. Billie Kelpin profile image85
      Billie Kelpinposted 9 years agoin reply to this

that's a great one

35. Ebonny profile image80
    Ebonnyposted 10 years ago

"Something inside so strong" by Labi Sifre springs to mind.  A song full of hope and positivity about the dreadful system of apartheid.

"The higher you build your barriers the taller I become" - Read more: Labi Siffre - Something Inside So Strong Lyrics | MetroLyrics
    "http://www.metrolyrics.com/something-inside-so-strong-lyrics-labi-siffre.html

36. old albion profile image60
    old albionposted 10 years ago

For me it's the old standard; All of me (Why not take all of me) Next line is; Can't you see I'm no good without you.
    Can anything be more meaningful than that I wonder.
    Graham.

37. b3hr057 profile image58
    b3hr057posted 10 years ago

"Fuel" by Ani DiFranco and so many of her other songs are very eloquent and meaningful, with layers to the meaning in her words.
    "Handlebars" by Flobots - a great song about mankind's ability to create....or destroy.
    "Modern Man" by Bad Religion
    "Bullet in Your Head" by Rage Against the Machine -  the dangers of fascism in America.
    "Creep" by Radiohead - we share the feeling of not belonging
    "Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm" Crash Test Dummies
    "Origin Of Love" Crypto Homo Rockers
    "Origin Of Love" Mika - Completely different song!
    "Mother" by Danzig
    "White Flag" by Dido
    "Cold Cold Water" by Mirah
    "Policy of Truth" by Depeche Mode
    "Tear You Apart" - She Wants Revenge
    "Dance With the Devil" - Immortal Technique (this song sends shivers down my spine, warning it is INTENSE)
    "Hip Hop Lives ("I Come Back") - KRS-One lays out what Hip Hop culture is all about.
    "Suzanne" by Leonard Cohen - amazing how simple lyrics get to a depth of the simple experiences
    "Lightning Crashes" by Live - circle of life
    "Some Fires" by PLaNETS
    "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" by Pink Floyd
    "Debaser" by PIxies

So many more, but I gotta go!

Love Creep, makes me sad though.

38. Toytasting profile image60
    Toytastingposted 10 years ago

Coldplay- Fix You

Philips Philips- Gone Gone Gone

39. profile image0
    Nightingale-91posted 10 years ago

Personally , I find " When I Dream at Night " by Mark Anthony, " The Diary Of Jane " by Breaking Benjamin and " Because You Love Me " by Celine Dion are the most inspirational, meaningful and heart touching songs. They are such amazing songs !

40. profile image52
    henesyposted 10 years ago

Sleep's Dark and Silent Gate, Jackson Brown

41. feliciaelaine88 profile image60
    feliciaelaine88posted 9 years ago

Eyes of the heart- India Arie
    When you believe- Fantasia
    Leann Womack-I hope you dance
    Wilson phillip-hold on

42. brutishspoon profile image67
    brutishspoonposted 9 years ago

Scorpions- Winds Of Change

Avril Lavigne- When Your Gone

Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On

There are lots more and everyone has a sound track that runs through their lives.Most of mine have an acoustic running through them, this could be linked to my wanting to learn to play as a child. Just wish I'd kept it up.

43. profile image53
    Don McLeanposted 9 years ago

American Pie by Don McLean.

One of the most confusing yet unbelievably beautiful songs in the world. I highly recommend that you listen to the entire song at least once, then think about it for about 5 minutes. Listen to it. Interpret it. No one is absolutely sure what it means, but it talks about a simpler time. It talks about the good things and bad things in the world. After you've listened to it and thought about it, look up the meaning of it. This is my favorite website for it: http://www.whrc-wi.org/americanpie.htm. It means so so much more than the average person might think. Look it up.

There's nothing wrong with "Imagine." It just talks of a perfect world, which is not physically possible. There will always be bad people. It would be wonderful if everyone lived in perfect harmony, but think about it. People aren't like that. People will have their own opinions, their own religions, their own interpretations of a perfect world. It would be great if everyone agreed about everything, but that is not human nature. Don McLean understands that. He sings about how the '50's were a Golden Age, and so much more. He wishes it could be that way again, but "Satan's laughing with delight." (-American Pie.) All of these answers talk about recent songs with fake singers. These songs have no meaning. So many of these people didn't even write their own songs. Sorry I'm rambling.

"SO BYE, BYE, MISS AMERICAN PIE, DROVE MY CHEVY TO THE LEVIE BUT THE LEVIE WAS DRY. AND THE GOOD OL' BOYS WERE DRINKIN' WHISKY AND RYE, SAYIN' THIS'LL BE THE DAY THAT I DIE."

-Don McLean

btw- i am not don mclean. just thought it would be a fun screen name (:

and really what it all comes down to is your interpretation. none of these people can tell YOU what the best song is. you have to decide for yourself. it may take you a few days to find your best song, it may take you your entire life. just think about what don mclean is talking about.

ps- don mclean has been asked numerous times what the meaning of his song is. he will never tell, so all we can do is try our best to figure it out.

hope i helped. (:

1. brutishspoon profile image67
      brutishspoonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Your right it is a great song that does have meaning. It refers to the loss of great musical talent (Buddy Holly) and yes the 50's and that wanting of that Golden Age back.

44. Penny G profile image61
    Penny Gposted 9 years ago

Leon Russell  the song is I should have sent roses. Its on the CD with Elton John The Union

45. cheap easy meals profile image58
    cheap easy mealsposted 9 years ago

"Viva la vida" by coldplay, i really love that song very much.

1. brutishspoon profile image67
      brutishspoonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Great choice. It has some great lyrics

2. cheap easy meals profile image58
      cheap easy mealsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

yes!

46. Mojo Rox profile image57
    Mojo Roxposted 9 years ago

There are so many! So so many.
    But I'll play along ...
    Without pondering too deeply, my initial gut response include:
    "Landslide" -Fleetwood Mac
    "Help" -The Beatles
    "This is not the end" -The Bravery

47. abhay23 profile image60
    abhay23posted 9 years ago

Till now 2 favorites
    1.Eric Clapton- Wonderful Tonight
    2.Oasis- Wonderwall

48. tsmog profile image85
    tsmogposted 9 years ago

For years it was Desperado by the Eagles. Today it is a toss up of Wildfire by Michael Murphy or Leader of the Band by Dan Fogelberg.

49. profile image0
    Rozalyn Wintersposted 9 years ago

Wow--that is a tough question, since there are so many really great songs out there.  But if I had to choose only one, I would pick John Lennon's Imagine, primarily because it speaks of the world living in peace.  I don't think the song is anti-religious, as some people believe, but that it is conveying the idea that mankind shouldn't be fighting over religion.  The lyrics speak of a world of kindness, sharing, and a 'live and let live' philosophy of peace.  That would be a wonderful alternative to what we are sadly experiencing today.

50. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 9 years ago

michael jackson, heal the world, awesome lyrics, very meaningful

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)