A Thread E-card For Aevans

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (50 posts)
  1. Sundaymoments profile image61
    Sundaymomentsposted 13 years ago

As many know Aevans is going through a very difficult time. I thought it would only be appropriate to start this thread in letting her know we are here for her, her mom as well as her family.

Aevans has spent the last years on HP dedicating herself to other hubbers as she is also doing within her family. She is the most giving and forgiving person one could meet.

During her times of pain and struggle let us give unto her our words of strength, prayer, and encouragement during these challenging times.

LET US EXPRESS OUR HUB LOVE TO AEVANS AND HER FAMILY

1. Michael Willis profile image68
      Michael Willisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know her situation, but AEvans is a wonderful Hub member. I hope the best for her and whatever she is going through. My thoughts are assuredly with her.

2. Specialk3749 profile image59
      Specialk3749posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Aevans - I'm praying for you and your family as you go through this hard time.  Remember God is always with you!  Love and hugs!!

3. DjBryle profile image68
      DjBryleposted 13 years agoin reply to this

To JULIANNA: A heartfelt condolences to you my friend.Surely, your mom is so proud of you. Death may have taken her physically away from you... but there are many memories you can fondly keep in your heart with so much love that nothing can ever take away... most of all, nothing will ever take away the fact that you have the kind of mom that anyone would wish to have! Stay courageous my friend... you're in my prayers. You've been and always will be treasured as someone who has helped me a lot to enjoy writing much more. Take loads of care!

2. Diane Inside profile image73
    Diane Insideposted 13 years ago

Yes my thoughts and prayers are with you AEvans, hope you can take comfort from your hubpages friends. Bless you and your family.

3. MPG Narratives profile image59
    MPG Narrativesposted 13 years ago

Aevans deserves our praise and prayers. Our best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time. Love Marie xx.

4. Ohma profile image61
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:YrKFK29_YCPpxM:http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af110/ubercomments3/30575.gif&t=1

5. Faybe Bay profile image64
    Faybe Bayposted 13 years ago

I had an e-mail, but didn't even know where to start sending out the info, so it's good you started this thread, and I can paste it here.

Copied from E-mail from AEvans:

Mom passed away Saturday evening August 21,2010 at 9:25pm. She opened her big blue eyes for a brief moment and said my name as her
    spirit brushed my face. I cried like a baby. Sunday was very hard. Yesterday was o.k. and it has taken all out of me today. There are so many
    e-mails I am responding to. It hurts so much, I cannot explain. But I know that she is with Jesus.

I hope I will be back on HP in a few days, but it really depends on how I am feeling.
    I see there are so many comments, so I will go on and post those. Please let everyone know I will respond to each and every one
    of them when I can. Mom is being cremated and did not wish to have a service. She wanted us to throw a party. We are going
    to have a party next weekend and celebrate her life. Her obiturary will be ran and I will bring her home with me, next week.

On the blessed side my niece just had a little girl yesterday and her name is Athena Marie Nolan. I tried to be happy and
    did rejoice but then I cried for mom too. I am sure I will eventually find peace and happiness but right now there is a large
    hole in my heart. I will be checking e-mails periodically and please tell everyone thank you for the cards, the prayers
    and all of the support. I love all of you.

1. Sundaymoments profile image61
      Sundaymomentsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Aveans

May you find God's peace surrounding you and your family and may your guardian angels protect you. We love you and certainly stand on the threshold praying for you and yours.

6. Michael Willis profile image68
    Michael Willisposted 13 years ago

Thanks Faybe Bay for sharing.

I am so sorry for your loss AEvans. There are no words to be said, but only know that your friends here on HP are with you in thoughts and prayers.
    I have been in your shoes with family loss with a dad, step-dad and a younger sister. Each grieves in their own way and so should you. We are here for you, whatever you need.

7. suziecat7 profile image78
    suziecat7posted 13 years ago

I'm also so sorry for your tragic loss. Emily Dickenson said it best -

"This world is not conclusion
           A sequel lies beyond
           Invisible as music
           But positive as sound."

God bless you in these trying times.

8. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 13 years ago

Aw sweetie, I'm thinking of you!  If you need me, you know where I am! Many hugs!

9. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

I'm so sorry, AEvans.  My thoughts are with you during this very difficult time.

10. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

AE, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.  Sending love across the way.

11. L R Goodman profile image71
    L R Goodmanposted 13 years ago

AEvans, we haven't met, but I hope that you and your family have peace during this rough time. I am praying for you.

12. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 13 years ago

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0TrRykJNLuttVM:http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8198/losszz5.jpg&t=1

I am so sorry for your loss AE. You and your family are in my thoughts as wishes for you to make it through this tragic and terrible time in your lives. Lots of love and hugs your way hun.

13. Sundaymoments profile image61
    Sundaymomentsposted 13 years ago

A Evans the loss and hurt is expressed throughout Hub Pages. You have been an inspiration too many and may this E-Card thread find you with strength and encouragement. You have touched many of our lives here on H P giving with un-shellfish love and may we during your times of trials give it back to you.

14. IntimatEvolution profile image69
    IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years ago

((((Hugs))))

15. Faybe Bay profile image64
    Faybe Bayposted 13 years ago

Thanks Everyone! I'll be e-mailing her the link for this. I know she will be thankful to have this to look back on when she's done with all the other stuff.

That is sweet of you. AEvans has many friends here and thank you for posting the message and letting her know how we feel for her at this time.

Thanks Intimate for starting this post.

16. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I know its a hard, rough thing losing someone so close to you - and I send hope you and your family will have the time and peace to remember her and celebrate her life.  All the good you do for others comes back in love now to you.

17. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

To all of you , this had me cry and thank you for all of your prayers, thoughts, condolences, flowers etc. Thank you Faybe for sending the link. It has taken so much energy to even come and write right now, but I did write about the last 3 days of mom's life with us. Even when I read these I cry. I miss her so much, so very much. Again (((Big Hugs))) and thank you to each and everyone.

18. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Hi AEvans, just wanted to extend my condolences to you and your family during this bittersweet time.

19. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

A little late, but sending warm hugs. The time it takes to heal is always too much, but somehow, we continue. So sorry to hear of your mother's passing.

Thank you for being so warm, open and accepting of all of us. You were one of the first to welcome me here, and I will always remember and cherish that.

20. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 13 years ago

AEvans

I convey my most heartfelt condolences at this time of loss, and offer these words.

Grief weakens as the memories of our loved one are softened by time. Our resolve is strengthened by knowing the emptiness of loss, is soon filled with the realization of our loved one’s peace.

RTE

21. Mike Lickteig profile image78
    Mike Lickteigposted 13 years ago

You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Please be kind to yourself during this time of mourning.

22. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Julianna, I sent up a prayer, and I'm sending you love and hugs.

23. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years ago

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2641/3874490593_9d582cb713_b.jpg

24. MartieCoetser profile image70
    MartieCoetserposted 13 years ago

AEvans, be sure your mom will rest in peace, for you were truly a loving and loyal daughter who did everything in your power to make her happy. You have no regrets, just beautiful memories. May God bless you and your family with peace and contentment.

25. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

AE-My deepest sympathy. My thoughts are with you and your family.

http://i36.tinypic.com/295qxpu.jpg

26. Aficionada profile image80
    Aficionadaposted 13 years ago

Much love and sympathy to you, AEvans.  I remember when my father died I felt that it was so unfair that the world didn't just completely stop and mourn with me.  Please know that a little part of the world, here at HP, is standing with you and grieving for your loss and rejoicing in the life you were blessed to share in.

27. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

All of you are priceless! Thank you so much for your compassion, words, poems and thoughts. I am drawn back into HubPages and tears are flowing what a blessing all of you are to write so many thoughts.

28. calpol25 profile image60
    calpol25posted 13 years ago

All my love and prayers for you http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZz664GtfhWqgdgd_VCrGCYEQIvjGrqeCdIHVAI8qQh8ourFM&t=1&usg=__VQLNuXK6k810m7DPh-BejRFQ9ag=

29. Lady_E profile image61
    Lady_Eposted 13 years ago

My thoughts are with you Anne.

May God's peace comfort you.

Love, Elena xx

30. Maddie Ruud profile image73
    Maddie Ruudposted 13 years ago

We at HP Headquarters are thinking of you!!!

31. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

So sorry to know you've lost your Mom.  I wish there were words that could help at this time, but I know there aren't.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/HobbseyC/lillies.jpg

32. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 13 years ago

I've been thinking about you and your family every day and praying you find peace and comfort. You can cherish memories of your mom and your lives entertwined, and of all that you did in your thoughtful care of her.

33. profile image0
    selrachposted 13 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

34. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

I understand your grief, as well. Lost my mom 18 months ago & was with her when she passed. It's difficult.  I send many uplifting blessings your way. Know that you are not alone & your mom is now at peace.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/fordonotfear/horse.jpg?t=1283183420

35. Anna Marie Bowman profile image74
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 13 years ago

My thoughts are with you, dear.  I know how hard a time this must be for you.  Just know you have so many people here for you if you need us.  Much love and hugs!!

36. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 12 years ago

It has been one year since mom passed away, which was this past Sunday (August 21,2011). The stories we told were joyful and the tears that were shed were sad.

Reflections on this thread made me cry but at the same time, it was a healing journey. One does not realize how far they have came when they have lost someone they love until they reflect on that moment. This thread has helped me heal and reading the words from other hubbers has also aided me with growing stronger because all of the words and cards have came from the heart.

I am writing a book on the journey I had with mom, hoping I can help someone else who has gone through the pain.

I hope that I can get permission from each and every person who has given condolences on this thread to add this to my book.

Thank you again, (((Big Hugs))) to each and everyone of you.

1. Lord De Cross profile image68
      Lord De Crossposted 12 years agoin reply to this

AEvans, my most sincere feelings toward you and your family. We don't know how much one was needed until he/she is gone forever. Take care my friend!

37. IntimatEvolution profile image69
    IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years ago

Thinking of you.

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you and each day gets better there is more sunshine then rain. smile

38. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

All my heartfelt condolences Julianna, I feel sure you have already begun to find a nice warm place in your heart for your memories of your mom.
    You are in my thoughts, best wishes and love from my family and me.

There is a warm fuzzy place nestled deep in my heart and the emotion grows deeper and deeper, she was my everything. Thank you for your thoughts my friend. smile

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I thought so....... all is as it should be then. smile

39. calpol25 profile image60
    calpol25posted 12 years ago

Bless You AE, we all love you and hope that you have every success with the book. :-)

Thank you for wishing my all of the success. ((((Big Hugs))

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)