Today I reached 100K

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (62 posts)
  1. K9keystrokes profile image84
    K9keystrokesposted 13 years ago

I just want to thank the HubPages community. Today I reached a very cool milestone. The hubs I have written have been read 100,000+ (100,200 to be exact)! This is very exciting for me as when I started to write in this magical world of words, 100K, well, it just seemed so unattainable.
    I am honored to write among the likes of each of you!
    K9

1. DellNixon profile image61
      DellNixonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

congrats,  I wonder when will I reach this milestone!

K9keystrokesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I will keep reading your hubs to see when you reach your 100K!

2. LillyGrillzit profile image78
      LillyGrillzitposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! Very Impressive and a lot of hard work, and toil. WTG Thanks for sharing this phenomenal accomplishment!

Thank you LillyGrillzit! It means the world that you send you kind words.

3. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 13 years agoin reply to this

100K in only 5 months!  That is OUTSTANDING!  Well done smile

Shazwellyn thanks for all of your super good teaching hubs. I garnered a ton of new know-how just by simply reading your work. Than you immensely.

4. tiffany delite profile image73
      tiffany deliteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

congrats keystrokes! i am so new to hubpages, and i am still learning my way around. there is soooo much information to wade through and process, but it has been a pleasure to do so! just yesterday i celebrated my 1000th visitor...lol. i was so excited! i can just imagine how excited i will be when i reach the 100K mark! blessings!

Keep reading everything you can that these veteran hubbers write! If you can manage the time Tiffany, join a challenge, it will change everything for you!  Your first 1000 readers you have, this is a huge number, one to be proud of indeed! You are well on your way to 100K! Good luck.

5. David 470 profile image81
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Very good, I think I am on the way to 100k. I am about 40-50% there...

I send you best wishes and luck in your goal of 100K!

6. Ralph Deeds profile image66
      Ralph Deedsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's pretty good for 5 months.

Thanks Ralph! I must admitt, I am pretty proud of the number and humbled by it at the same time.

7. livelonger profile image86
      livelongerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Shocking (actually, not really...I've read your hubs and they are fantastic)!

Your next 100k will take a lot less time. smile

Hey thanks livelonger! I was shocked! You are very kind for saying such a flattering comment. I hope everything is just perfect for you guys this Holiday.
        Thanks again for the support!

8. sammyfiction profile image61
      sammyfictionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow that is truely amazing - and congratulations! And in such little time also smile Your hubs must be extremely insightful/enjoyable to read, weldone!! smile SF

Thank you sammy, I just got lucky and joined the 60 day challenge with a spectacular group of hubber!

2. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 13 years ago

K9 - way to go!!!!

I know just how you are feeling .. quite an amazing journey we are on, isnt it!

It really is and I am so happy to be on board! I must add a personal thank you to you wavegirl22, your help during the 60 day challenge was amazing, making a huge difference in how I create hubs now. The challenge was the best thing I could have done to improve hubtivity!

3. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Great job!  As I tell everyone, write the date down.  Keep track of each 10,000 or 100,000, whatever denomination you want, but you'll be amazed at how quickly they roll around from now on.  I too, remember the day that I though 10,000 was unimaginable, much less 100,000.  Now, 2 yrs later, I just passed 500,000.  I've been tracking every 10,000 up until 500,000.  Now, I'm only going to track every 100,000.

Keep up the good work and again, congrats!

KCC, this is a really good piece of advice. Thank you. I am starting a log on the count right away. Congrats on 500K! Now that really is unimaginable! Thanks for the shout-out!

4. profile image53
    jmeryl90posted 13 years ago

great job on the 100k reads k9, i always really luv reading your hubs, they are very infomative.

Thank you Jmeryl90~ I am so glad you like to read my little hubs. It makes me smile.

5. Bail Up ! profile image60
    Bail Up !posted 13 years ago

100K in just 5 months. That is an awesome achievement! Keep it Up.

Thank you for the nice words Bail up! I will do my best to 'keep it up'!

6. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 13 years ago

Great achievement in short period time. These kind of thread really encourage the patience of new hubbers.

K9 do you have any success stories?

TopUniverse~ Thank you for the congrats. You ask if I have any success stories, well it just so happens that I do. A few months ago a 60 day challenge came up and I decided to jump on board and see if I could manage the dedication and team work aspect of the task. The team each wrote 30 hubs in 30 days, and then the second half of the task was to market the hubs from the first half. Well, I had no idea all of the things I was about to learn and manage all as a challenge team member. I saw my numbers rise almost immediately and that was exciting!
      I learned how to use rss feeds properly, how to use SheToldMe.com as a sharing tool, I learned about better lay-outs for the hubs I did write and how to backlink and find really superior keywords. All just because I joined a challenge! And believe me, it was a challenge.
      I am not real tech savvy, but with the help of those who are (wavegirl22, shazewellyn, Dobsoon, Pamela99, MoneyGlitch, Patty Inglish, MS, and of course Sunforged who started the challenge) far more savvy then am I, I found I had a path and a plan to follow. They were each supportive in their own way and made a huge difference in my 60 day experience, whether they know it or not.
      The biggest success I have found is with one of my hubs that has gotten seriously popular with the college age group and that has not hurt the numbers one bit!
      The biggest thing I think is to write every single day. Even if it just a new hub title, write it and things will go googly good! I am starting to see revenue from my efforts as well, and that's simply amazing to me!
      It is all because of this generous and intelligent community called HubPages! And I really am grateful for every one of you.
      ~Always choose love~

7. Jo Deslaurier profile image67
    Jo Deslaurierposted 13 years ago

Congratulations K9keystrokes! I hope I can muster half of your dedication.

Thanks so much Jo~ I am sure that you can manage to muster the dedication; if this old bird can do it, anyone can!

8. DrumsAcousticMuse profile image63
    DrumsAcousticMuseposted 13 years ago

Great Job! i reached 1000 a week or so ago and it feels great, too. any milestone to stay motivated!

Drums your 1000 milestone is just awesome and shows that you are on your way! I will keep an eye out for your hubs!

9. salt profile image60
    saltposted 13 years ago

Its like swimming laps at the pool, first you get 10, then you do ten freestyle, then you can do 20 and so on... Im up to a few laps in my swimming now, but cant get the turns yet... but Ill get there.

Congratulations for all the work youve done. Brilliant, bravo, applause!!

Salt, it's been so long since I have done any swimming I was affraid to get into the pool! But, once I got my toes in the water, it was all freestyle from there! I appreciate your kind words of encouragement!

10. Money Glitch profile image65
    Money Glitchposted 13 years ago

http://i44.tinypic.com/10wl7cz.jpg K9! Way to go! smile

1. Karanda profile image79
      Karandaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're so clever, just love all the animated bits and pieces you use to respond in the forums. smile This is my big effort, one smiley face.

2. K9keystrokes profile image84

Money Glitch, simply put; thank you. You have been a strong and encouraging motivator for me here on HubPages. I am always so honored to see you have read my hubs, from a pro like you-- it means the world! Thanks again.

11. richtwf profile image60
    richtwfposted 13 years ago

Big congrats! I still have a long way to go to reach that lofty milestone. Keep up the good work!

richtwf thank you very much for the congrats. I will keep an eye out for your hubs to cheer you on your way to 100K!

12. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

100K in just 5 months is awesome!! WTG!!

Izzy! Thanks for the mention. You too have been an encouraging hubber for me. I watch and read your work and learn as much as I can from how you manage your hubs. Thanks for the support as well!

2. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i can't even imagine

You must first imagine, then achieve! I have faith in you saleheensblog!

13. Karanda profile image79
    Karandaposted 13 years ago

Good for you! Such a wonderful achievement and a great milestone. I'm sure we all remember when it was such a thrill to reach that first 1,000. To have reached 100K in 5 months, well, wow! smile

Karanda thank you so much. It is very exciting for me these days. I was not sure I would be able to stick with this, but I find it helps me to smile, and that's is a wonderful thing!

14. K9keystrokes profile image84
    K9keystrokesposted 13 years ago

You guys and gals are so kind! Thanks for all of the well wishes, it is the best motivation for writing.

15. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

It is very easy to understand why you have achieved this.  Keep it up!

awww...Pcunix you are awesome my friend. I appreciate your encouragement so very much.  BTW~I really like your 'Black Hat SEO - is the Pirate's life for you?' I learned a bunch!
      I am always flattered when you stop by!
      I see your wife hasn't found the rainbow wig yet? Personally, I love the look!   wink
      ~Always choose love~

1. Pcunix profile image90
        Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have that wig well hidden.  And I do intend to bring it to the Boston Hub Camp smile

Oh, now I'm bummed. I can't make it to the Hub Camp in Boston. Possibly you will keep it hidden long enough for the next camp? ;P

16. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Congratulations K9! smile

YAY! smile big_smile

Cags! Thanks for the congrats and for the support. I still love that avitar of yours best!

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're quite welcome. I like the avatar too, the only reason I haven't changed, as of yet. lol lol

It's those beautiful blue eyes Cags! How could one possibly get board of those? :}

1. Cagsil profile image69
            Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Easy actually, because they don't reflect my own. lol lol lol

17. Maria Cecilia profile image84
    Maria Ceciliaposted 13 years ago

congrats... hope to reach that level too..

Maria, just keep writing and in no time you will find several zeros following your reader stats! Good luck.

18. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Congrats K9! Truly deserving of the many views!

PDH~Thank you for your comment. You are very kind.

19. mythbuster profile image71
    mythbusterposted 13 years ago

Way to go, K9keystrokes - Congratulations!

Thanks so much mythbuster, I am really surprised and amazed at just how much fun I having in the wonderful place. Who knew? The 60 day challenge made all of the difference. Thanks for the support!

20. Kidgas profile image64
    Kidgasposted 13 years ago

Incredibly impressive in such a short amount of time.

Thank you kidgas, i am very happy that this happened. I was finding myself getting a bit discouraged as time went on. But, after the 60 day challenge 2, I found my leggs again, and had such wonderful motivation from some very savvy hubbers that changed everything. I learned loads! I think that is the most important thing I did in the quest for 100K. I soooo apprecite the comment.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)