Why Do Men Cheat?

Jump to Last Post 1-32 of 32 discussions (77 posts)
  1. Iadore profile image60
    Iadoreposted 13 years ago

I don't want a generalised answer. If your a man or if you were why would you cheat on ur grl or woman??

1. profile image0
      Travis_S_Musicposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Men aren't the only ones that do it. Honestly, I've been an honest man, never cheated. I've dated many girls that cheated on me. Their reasons being that I wasn't good enough or I didn't go far enough, or I was too nice. I dunno, I figure it's a stupid thing really, why be in a relationship if you're just going to cheat? I'm sure everyone has their own stupid reasons for it.

Iadoreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know men aren't the only ones, but you just hear more men doing it. But those r just stupid reasons for cheating "your too nice" and when the grl a bad guy she will say "you don't respect me". Some people just don't know what they want.

1. profile image0

Yeah, it's just the way the media is honestly. Just the same you hear more domestic violent cases of husbands beating wives than you do the other way around, simply because, and no sexism intended, but women are generally more protected in the law system when it comes to such cases. And yeah they are stupid reasons, but it's happened to me multiple times. I don't understand why a girl would cry saying "Why are all guys the same, why can't I find a nice one?" And when they do they abuse them and cheat on them. It's such a messed up society.

Your so right! Girls just have this complex, and some don't even know it and they wonder why their self esteem is low. But I totally agree with you.

2. nmcquill profile image58
          nmcquillposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Actually, girls are known to cheat WAY more than men are.  There was a study on CNN a few nights back that shows women are way more unfaithful than men are.

1. Jonathan Janco profile image60
            Jonathan Jancoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Women are simply more secretive about it

2. 6 String Veteran profile image67
        6 String Veteranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

@ TSM, happened to me too dude. Good thing is, my girlfriend @ the time told me she cheated. Must have been something about the air around those Ecuadorian mountains... Anyway I didn't have a clue and ultimately appreciated the honesty.

2. 6 String Veteran profile image67
      6 String Veteranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't think I would, under normal circumstances anyway. But--if it were to happen--I'd be honest about it because that's my standard and it's always been.

Just for the record, a passionate kiss counts as cheating in my book. And yes, I'd be honest about it if I were to ever passionately kiss another woman.

And I'd promise myself I'd stop @ her nipples.

Wow tats great your girlfriend told you n just like that. Very rare.
        Cheating is different to different ppl n lol @ ur last sentence.

3. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Simple... men are pigs!! They cheat simply because they think they can get away with it another conquest another notch on their belt another story to brag to their friends about at the bar to prove their manly-ness!

1. camlo profile image83
        camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Glad I don't live in your world.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
          prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not all men are the same (same with women).

2. Iadore profile image60

That's a bit harsh, not all men are pigs. I know some real great guys who have not cheated on their girlfriends before. I think cheating has a lot to do with personality, morals or sometimes its just a moment of weakness and your vunerable.

3. earnestshub profile image81
          earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And who would these men be cheating with? lol
          An equal number of women of course.
          Don't you do logic?

2. profile image0
        andycoolposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Psychologically men are more fickle minded about a relationship than women. Moreover men are interested in the physical aspects of women in the initial stages of a relationship. That may be some of the reasons why men are misunderstood as cheat, but that's natural... of course I'm not supporting it, but men are like that! It's genetic... like many more characteristics of women that exclusively belong to them. One such I can point out in women, for your understanding what I want to mean... that's 'taking care'. That's why you'll find only women in nursing jobs.

Genetics might have an impact, but I also believe that society view on the role of a man or a woman and what is acceptable impacts behaviour too.
          And I will have to disagree with you not all nurses are women and not all women can nurse.

1. profile image0
            andycoolposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"Its a given not all men cheat, just like not all women can cook." - Quoting from your reply to Bronson_Hub! "Not all nurses are women and not all women can nurse", - as you replied to me, I just want to add that my intention was to mean most of the nurses are women. Anyway thanks for raising such serious questions in the forum! smile

3. ThunderKeys profile image63
        ThunderKeysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm a proffesional counselor and I've worked with plenty of relationships where cheating was an presenting issue. In most cases men cheat because their core relationship needs are not being met in within the relationship. Extensive research supports this observation.

4. speedbird profile image59
        speedbirdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Men cheat when they feel unappreciated by their partners.

5. profile image0
        Mad Prophetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would never cheat, as any man that cheats is less than a man.  He's a boy!

6. smcopywrite profile image61
        smcopywriteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

men cheat because they dont feel the same feelings of intimacy and defined as a relationship. you want to define the relationship and if he isnt on the same page, he will continue to cheat. if you dont like it.........you know what you can do.

7. fucsia profile image61
        fucsiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am a woman, I know cheat men and I know cheat women. I know honest men and honest women. You do not want a generalised answer but your question is generalised.
        I am sorry, but I am not agree with the assertion there is behind your question.

8. Obscure_Treasures profile image58
        Obscure_Treasuresposted 12 years agoin reply to this

en cheat because they have the feeling they are in some way not getting the emotional support for their partner that they deserve. Women are usually in the mind that if their husband is unhappy, give them sex. Although I’m sure the men in our lives are not complaining about the amount of sex we are giving them, they also need to feel that they are appreciated for their efforts. For most men, their goal is to provide a safe and loving home for their family to share with them. The stress of this can sometimes be overwhelming for them and a little affirmation that they are doing a great job taking care of the family goes a long way.

9. Freegoldman profile image40
        Freegoldmanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I dnt beleive in this at all....its not only men cheat...it the human beings cheat

4. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 13 years ago

sorry to disappoint but I would never cheat...

You must be one of the good ones smile

1. profile image0
          mtsi1098posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i do not know about a good one but i do feel good about morals smile

5. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I don't have the time or energy to make love to my wife, let alone some woman i don't even know

1. profile image0

5 Hour Energy! xD (that stuff doesn't even work for me >.<)

LOL @ Greek One...thats ood but not good

3. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yet, you are populating Canada with little Greeks left and right! wink

6. Anjili profile image64
      Anjiliposted 13 years ago

Not all men cheat. You could have landed on a rotten rat.

7. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years ago

Men don't cheat anymore than women do. They just cheat in different ways. There are so many factors involved that one cannot do anything but give a general answer. If you want people to tell you their specific business, some might, others won't.

1. Bronson_Hub profile image60
        Bronson_Hubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Rephrase the question to "Why does an individual cheat?"  Not all men are created equal.  Neither are all women.  We all have different motives regardless of gender and orientation.  This question is discriminating if it was asked in any seriousness and is the same kind of sexist tone that feminism fought against with male chauvinism.

We would do well to seek to understand each other as individuals instead of trying to encapsulate the complexities of each of our lives with an over-arching explanation and generalization.  Western philosophy tried to do that for the last 2000 years and since then western philosophy is just  footnotes to Plato (A.H. Whitehead).

The context of this question parallels with its antagonist, the chauvinist, who might ask something like, "How come women pretend to be nice until they get married then turn completely evil and controlling?"  All this does is create more opposition and replies along the lines of, "Excuse me, not all men cheat."

I'm aware not all men, the only reason I ask the generalised question is because of the forum we are in. I already stated that I dnt know want a generalised answer. And some people have already said they haven't and that cool. How you answer the question will depend on how you perceive it and what other factors come to your mind.
          Its a given not all men cheat, just like not all women can cook.

2. Marisa Wright profile image86
          Marisa Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Exactly.  Whether one cheats or not has to do with personality, not gender. 

I was surprised to discover that my ex had once had a two-year affair with a married woman.  He was otherwise a nice, honest guy but he couldn't see what was so wrong about his affair.  Whereas I find the idea inconceivable - I'm no angel, but if I fell for someone else, I would leave my current partner before embarking on a new relationship.  It's just a different set of values.

3. AEvans profile image71
          AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I like that answer, it is an intelligent one. smile

@sophia true some treat in different ways but ppl can answer the question with putting their business out there. Like I find some men have a higher tendency to cheat when they have had a fight with their girlfriend (same goes for women) and they have someone of the opposite gender apart from their partner to lean on.

1. profile image0
          Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This question has been raised so many times on so many forums, and discussed in so many books, TV programs, etc., that it's really just a matter of googling it. smile

http://www.lifescript.com/Life/Relation … Cheat.aspx

Thanks for the link.
            It posted this question, because i wanted your everyday persons answer.

1. profile image0
              Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Everyday people don't actually always see the big picture. They also have their own baggage in the way. It's very difficult for most of us to be objective when something is that close.

Are you just asking this in order to start a conversation?

No I didnt post this to just start a conversation. But thanks for your point of view, your right.

8. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I think that reasons are diverse but in general men cheat for various reasons same as women ; boredom- lack of excitement in the current relationship, they want to be thrilled again (maybe sexual), it just happens - they didn't expect it to happen, revenge for the partner who also cheated, maybe insecurities (the other partner is more successful and they search for another person who will appreciate them), they can't find love in the current partner (love lost), they are continuously seeking for certain aspects of relationships which they can't find, falling out of love and hundred reasons out there.

It is just simply wrong to cheat both for men and women.

9. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Why Do Men Cheat?

A) A lack of will
      B) A lack of understanding integrity

Pretty simple really. lol

10. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years ago

Possibly for the same reasons that women cheat?

11. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 13 years ago

From what I've seen during my life and times, it seems that women cheat just as much as men.

But I have been thinking, and it is just a thought: Perhaps, back in the days when women stayed at home to take care of the house and children and people married younger anyway, men simply had more opportunity to cheat, which has left us with the notion - but only the notion - that men are more prone to cheating, as though by nature.
      As for the original question of 'Why Do Men Cheat?', I feel pretty sure they do it for much the same reasons as women do.
      And, apparently, human beings do not stay together a life long in the natural scheme of things, anyway. Some want to, some force themselves to for the sake of children, religion etc., but it isn't our nature. If that be so, then that could be one reason we tend to cheat.

12. Karry Rozelaar profile image61
      Karry Rozelaarposted 13 years ago

I think people who cheat are morally bankrupt, weak and wrong period! We are all humans and we have needs. The only reason I think a man or a woman would cheat is if their needs are not being met so they go else where to fulfill that need.  If I am in a relationship with someone that I feel that I am no longer sexually attracted to them I would say to them right! look" this is not working so let's just call it a day rather than cheating.

Think of it this way usually when people cheat, they cheat because for some reason they're not happy in the relation and no longer find their partner attractive, don't get me wrong there are some people that are just rats! I mean rats! they would cheat regardless of if they are happy or not but,when they get cut, the relation 9/10 ends up in a split anyway! so why not just save yourself the drama and just stand up to the other person and say hey! let's call it a day and walk away with Grace. :-)

13. MAGICFIVE profile image64
      MAGICFIVEposted 13 years ago

I'm not a man, but I've heard that men cheat out of "convenience" - like, the woman just happens to work with the guy, and obviously likes him, then asks him out for coffee, etc... and one thing leads to another.  The guy might be perfectly happy at home, but he has this uh..opportunity.  I don't believe it, though.  I think a guy cheats because he wants to cheat...plain and simple.  And all the temptation in the world won't make a guy cheat if he DOESN'T want that to be "who his is."  Just look at Billy Crystal's character in City Slickers.  He was unhappy with his life at the moment - and an attractive woman was smiling at him at the cattle ranch.  But he was NOT a cheater!

14. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 13 years ago

I think the better question is, "why does anyone cheat?" My Good friends girlfriend cheated on him. I guess she got drunk and had *** with someone else. Hes really down sad

15. Woman Of Courage profile image61
      Woman Of Courageposted 13 years ago

Men who cheat does so for different reasons. Two of the main reasons is weakness and lacking self-control.

16. Jaynie2000 profile image83
      Jaynie2000posted 13 years ago

Nowadays, men are no more likely to cheat than women. And I believe that women have become far more likely to cheat than they were years ago because they no longer are tied to the home and dependent upon their men for financial support.

There are likely a host of reasons why men cheat and the reasons are as individual as the men (or women) who do it. Those might include being unhappy or falling out of love with your spouse, feeling old and wanting to revitalize yourself, overwhelming attraction to someone other than your spouse, too much liquor leading to decreased inhibitions, revenge toward a spouse who cheated, feelings of entitlement, simple opportunity, looking for a sugar mama / daddy, and more.

1. I am DB Cooper profile image64
        I am DB Cooperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think the stigma of cheating is not what it once was. Maybe it's because we see cheating so often on television and in movies. Some people use cheating as a weapon to "get back" at their spouse, which seems a little insane to me but it's just par for the course when compared to the way entertainment shows depict everyday life.

One trend that really disturbed me as I transitioned into adulthood and knew more and more people in the military is how often military wives/girlfriends (sorry, I don't actually know any men who are not in the military and have wives who are, so I can't compare) cheat when their significant other is away. In fact, I don't know any who don't cheat. I wouldn't advise anyone to join the military if they're in a relationship they want to last. Of course, this information is usually excluded from the recruitment posters.

1. Sterling Sage profile image60
          Sterling Sageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Cooper,

One military couple I spoke to had an interesting way to handle the wife's sexual needs while the husband was away; they asked me to have sex with the wife on a regular basis. Didn't happen, though I sometimes wonder if it worked out for them with someone else...

It's not cheating if the military partner actively encourages the civilian partner's...activity. I for one applaud their flexibility and courage!

17. lostdogrwd profile image59
      lostdogrwdposted 13 years ago

a man can't cheat without a woman, so the question should be why people cheat and they do it for they can and it can be for ANY REASON THAT THEY CAN THINK OF but they do it for they can.

18. profile image53
      hamosaposted 12 years ago

Men Cheat because they are weak. Adam "the first man on Earth" didn't cheat, because he didn't have a choice; Only Eve was there and no other women....

19. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years ago

Some people lose interest when relationships become monotonous and they seek someone new to feel the thrill of a new romance. They won't leave their relationships because they know they love their partner, but they crave the lust and excitement that a new relationship brings.

20. profile image57
      C.J. Wrightposted 12 years ago

Men cheat for sex. Plain and simple. In the cheating man's mind sex and love are two completely separate issues.

21. Teppie_Christina profile image71
      Teppie_Christinaposted 12 years ago

Some men have the tendency to cheat for a variety of reasons.

One of the reasons is that it provides a thrill.  Cheating gives some men a high similar to what drugs give to addicts. 

Based on what psycholgists say, when some men meet attractive women they experience hormonal effects similar to that when they are in love.  Some men end up craving more and more of these hormonal 'highs'. 

Low self esteem is also another influence that leads a man to cheat.  Emotional issues and baggage also plays a role.

Lastly it must be understood that men are visual creatures in nature.  When some men are unsatisfied visually by their wife or girlfriend, they can easily drift off and get the 'wandering eye'.  This may lead to them cheat so that they can fulfil their need for visual satisfaction.

22. profile image0
      gabby0506posted 12 years ago

Cheating happens only when there is no satisfaction between a couple. Satisfaction meaning-both mentally and physically.
      In some relations, the girl may be too possessive and restrict their boy friends to a lot of conditions. In that case the guy may happen to cheat his gal.
      In the other case, few relationships are more physical. The girl may not be successful enough to satisfy her partner. Then, there are chances of cheating again.

1. fucsia profile image61
        fucsiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am agree with gabby.
        These are some reasons why a man can cheat.
        Often ( always??) in this case there is a couple problem and the wiser way to deal with this problem is discover the deep reasons and ask yourself the truly "why".

23. R.S. Hutchinson profile image70
      R.S. Hutchinsonposted 12 years ago

Because of children... I'll explain:

It goes back to the cave man days and has followed us (men and women) genetically ever since.

In the cave man days the men became the leader of the tribe by being the stronger one with more "followers". The more followers a cave man had, the more popular he was, the better chance he had of being king of the hill (tribe).

As a result, his best and easiest way  to get followers was to have children. And because he had and even better chance (of having more children) with multiple women, he would share his seed with as many women that would take him.

Conversely, women during the cave man era would get pregnant and ready themselves to stay in the cave and only needed the affection of just one man, therefore they wouldn't go hunting for other men and the cave man wouldn't let that happen anyways because if she was with other cavemen then it would be counter productive to his goal of being king of the tribe.

24. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Why do men cheat?

Who would they be cheating with? A woman?

Why do women cheat, or are all the guys who cheat doing it with the one woman?

A sexist question in my view.

25. jessejennyhome profile image59
      jessejennyhomeposted 12 years ago

because cannot love one man in a whole life .

26. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
      schoolgirlforrealposted 12 years ago

Maybe because their wife isn't satisfying them idk

27. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 12 years ago

I wonder if women aren't more apt to cheat , they need more emotional play!  I know one thing , women are far more secretive about they're affairs.  I guess that says it all!

28. R.S. Hutchinson profile image70
      R.S. Hutchinsonposted 12 years ago

I cheated once in scrabble... When she wasn't looking I placed a tile upside down and used it as a "blank" - pretty smart until later she realized that we had three blank tiles instead of just two.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

unforgivable!

2. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Shame on you! yikes

3. R.S. Hutchinson profile image70
        R.S. Hutchinsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

sad I know... sad *so sad now

29. profile image0

The moment anyone man or woman emotionally invests in another .  They are cheating! Man may flirt but I believe that women  are needier in emotions and they will be fullfilled! Everytime I see this ......women love to flirt , love to be "noticed", love to be loved ! Way more than man!  Men are shallow ! But a woman is relentless in the seeking of attention!

1. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Women love to flirt, to provide a false indication of interest to satisfy her ego, while men are the ones that are shallow.  Interesting comparison...smile

30. daisyf1305 profile image75
      daisyf1305posted 12 years ago

This is a touchy subject because my husband swears he doesn't cheat but I know better. The thing is I know he has and I don't just blame him women here in Miami are horrible. We are together and the squander all over him. I know his job doesn't help and that he enjoys that part of his life but it hurts you know. I think I have even said let it be. If that's what makes him happy o well. As for me I don't cheat if and when I want to then I won't be married
      That is my main issue why be married if you want to cheat why not be single and get all that needs gettin?
      Truth is I guess underneath all of our humane we are really animals and love is not passionate enough.
      I know not everyone cheats but out of 100 men and women at the very least 90 do!!! And there is no way of proving that right or wrong it well just is...

31. lea86 profile image58
      lea86posted 12 years ago

It was same as women,just that they are the opposite sex; Women cheating too, I don't defend on men but if we can understand why some women cheat,than we can understand the reasons why men cheat.

32. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 12 years ago

I still need to know who this woman is that all these men cheat with?

It takes two people the last time I checked.

33. thaivalentine profile image60
      thaivalentineposted 12 years ago

Ultimately, whether it is a man or woman who cheats it's always the same reason.  There is a "disconnect" in in the relationship which usually occurs when both people start working at the relationship. 

Let's be honest, a successful relationship does take work and there are those who don't want to make that effort.  Although I will say I took a Psychology course where the professor told us that men and women are "wired" for certain behaviors.  Men for instance have a need to "pollinate" and he drew comparisons to the animal kingdom -not sure what to believe of that.

34. profile image0

Back to The O P. Men that cheat must cheat with other men ! Everyone knows that woman never do !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)