I have 0 cents in ad revenue today

Jump to Last Post 1-48 of 48 discussions (99 posts)
  1. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

Is Google mad at me?

I don't think I've ever had a 0 cents day. How would I know if I've offended the Google gods? yikes

1. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The day isn't over yet smile

I still have .10 cents.  Yeehaa, woohoo, celebrate (in all in good sarcastic tone) smile

2. Sally's Trove profile image78
      Sally's Troveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL Pam.  Most of my days are 0-cent days.  And after 18 months, I still haven't hit a payout!  Thank some god that I don't rely on HP for an income, but then, I've never put myself into it like you and others have.  You know, the world hiccups every now and again, especially when it's tagging along with Google.  Let's just all keep laughing hysterically.

3. candice5 profile image58
      candice5posted 14 years agoin reply to this

There is a Silver Lining to every cloud, you won't have to worry about How to Invest in a Recession.
      You won't have to worry about How to spend it.
      smile

4. Kadmiels profile image49
      Kadmielsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yea big deal i have 0 cents in add revenue everyday.. its not all about the money though.. smile

2. Chris1|Chris2 profile image61
    Chris1|Chris2posted 14 years ago

Wow. So far I've only ever had a total of 12 cents, and that was just from the whole last week of July... I'm still pretty new though, so I guess I have to give it some time.

1. profile image50
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Takes time my friend, has taken me ages and I am still learning from writers on here !

1. Chris1|Chris2 profile image61
        Chris1|Chris2posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's all about that having (damned) patience, I presume?
        About how long did it take you before you started earning money in the tens, twenties, thirties, etc?

3. profile image50
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

I have many Dollars today, Google has got better over the last 3 days. July was hopeless !

4. profile image0
    Iphigeniaposted 14 years ago

Today was quiet to start off with fpr me too - but flattened out at $35 for the day - about average per day for me now.  It does take time and my screenwriting site and blogs earn more for me than my hubs

5. Trekkiemelissa profile image65
    Trekkiemelissaposted 14 years ago

You never know with google.  I go days where I get nothing and then I get a good hit which makes up for the days I don't get anything.  I just have to keep writing high quality hubs smile

6. profile image0

I've been here a year and a half (even though it says two years for some reason on my profile) and I get a monthly check now, but it took ten months to get the first one.

So it's weird for me to have a 0 day.

Geeze, that is a long time... Luckily, I get a lot of fun in writing these hubs and being a part of this awesome community with all you wonderful hubbers, so I won't be going anywhere soon, despite the lack of monetary support :p

I've been trying to read up on all those hubs filled with tips on cashing in on hubs, but there's SO much information! It's a bit overwhelming.

And I'm sure today is just a fluke, pgrundy. No doubt, you'll be rakin' in the dough tomorrow.

1. profile image0
        pgrundyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks chris1chris2!

I'm kind of internet-challenged so I always worry that I've done something wrong, like, I don't know, I broke Google or something or stepped on their grass.

I'm sure you're right though. smile

Haha, well, with the horror stories I've heard of with regards to the temperamental nature of Google, I would be a little wary too. But you're such an established facet of HubPages, I sincerely doubt you have anything to worry about.

2. Lisa HW profile image61
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The first few days of July were amazingly awful for me.  I had a couple of - like - $2 days.  I don't remember how many hours into the day it took to get a few cents.  Maybe I had 21 cents or something for several hours before it "jumped way up" to the $2 and change.  I do know I was wondering if I'd done something wrong to get a "black mark" (or something).

3. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree. I can't remember a day in the last couple of years that I had zero AdSense earnings. I may have had days here or there that were just a few pennies, but never zero. August generally is the high 'vacation' month, but still....zero? Was that just HP earnings, or overall?

4. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure it is just a fluke.  Pam you are an established freelance writer and well renown hubber.  I'm sure its nothing.  How have your days since been?  Good I hope.

7. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

I too would like to see daily revenue.  I get some once every three or four days though.  Pennies usually.

1. karpouzian profile image61
      karpouzianposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't worry Wesley, it will happen.  Heck, for the last three days in a row I've gotten -something-.  Sure, it is pennies, but I haven't been doing this two weeks yet.  Heck, I'm almost at 1000 views (hopefully by tonight), so that must mean SOMETHING smile

Congrats in advance! And good luck!

8. world of the wise profile image67
    world of the wiseposted 14 years ago

Go the the google temple, may the gods need an offering

9. world of the wise profile image67
    world of the wiseposted 14 years ago

This is my first real month, so i dont care if get 2 dollars a month. but 10 from now, i will cry if such a thing happens tp me

10. 2patricias profile image62
    2patriciasposted 14 years ago

We have 0 cents days more often than we would like!
    However, your note of your 'normal' earnings is encouraging.
    We are trying to get better with words used, but we like to balance being clever with just writing for fun.
    Both of us have occasional 'nudges' from our families about our lack of earning.  We try not to be annoyed, and just carry on trying harder.

Don't think we'll ever fully understand Google!

11. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I've only made 39 cents today, yesterday I made over $2.

12. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

Someone went click happy on mine today -- not a good thing.  Lots of clicks, no income!  sad

13. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Very poor day today, you're not alone.

14. profile image0

Well, it is August. Maybe everybody is on vacation.

I've zoomed up to a whole 70 cents.

Beats 0.

smile

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pam! I'm in the same boat, almost zilch for the past three days.My July earnings were also lower then normal. Not a clue what is going on.

2. Lisa HW profile image61

It'll probably end up being one of $3 or $4 days for you like I had the first few days of July.  I don't think I had an over-$6 until at least 10 days into July.  The second half of July redeemed itself, and by the end of the month July was comparable to June.  I had excellent first three days of August when a lot of people said August is slow.  I don't think any of us can be really sure of what will happen until it happens.   smile

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
        Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yesterday I had my best day in a long time, today my worst day in a long time, there's no predicting the randomness of Adsense.

1. profile image0

Yeah, it's a mistake to get used to anything I guess. It's so variable.

3. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Gosh my account was slowly making a few cents but last 4 days ground to a halt!!..
      I wonder if Google has been distracted and/or restructuring since the battle with msn..hence adsense dept. unsettled.

I read this Hub yesterday that Ryan made to help the hub challenge writers but I especially liked the video ,and he Ryan demonstrates how using certain keywords are worth more , check it out. I found it really helpful,easy to follow too, and something clicked in my brain ,lol , lets hope it starts the other 'clicks' too

http://blog.hubpages.com/2009/08/hubpag … great-one/

15. Amanda Severn profile image94
    Amanda Severnposted 14 years ago

A big fat zero for me too today (Sigh!)

16. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

3 cents....in 17 more years we can go eat at Red Lobster!  Cool!

17. Earthscribe profile image79
    Earthscribeposted 14 years ago

I moved up to a penny for the first time, whoohoo!

But then it disappeared. Now it's back.

I didn't assume it'd be otherwise since it would literally take thousands of hits to make any substantial money -- and I don't have the know-how to drive that kind of traffic yet.

But the experimentation is fun for its own sake...

18. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

My clicks have GREATLY reduced in price...I'm hoping that I'm not smart priced and that advertisers are just paying less (crossing fingers). My earnings have run down to about $2 a day for the last week or so which is terribly low compared to a month or so of steady, solid earnings of 3-4x that amount.

1. profile image0

Me too! I up to $8-$12 a day for quite awhile and the last few days it's been a buck and half, two bucks, today not even a whole dollar.

What does 'smart priced' mean? How do you get 'smart priced' and how do you get un-smart priced????? smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
        Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Where's Lissie when we need her? 

I think you get "smart priced" when you put Adsense on a blog that's not getting a decent amount of traffic.  Google gets snippy and decides you're not doing the right thing, and reduces your rate of pay.

1. profile image0

Yikes! I do host a low traffic blog. I checked it and I did initially set it up for Adsense so I took the ads off it. I didn't recall even doing that, but it sat for a long, long time unused.

Geez. Now I'm dizzy. sad

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57
          Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I believed that you got smart-priced if you sent a lot of traffic through to advertisers that never converted, i.e. the advertisers never make a sale from the traffic you send them (poor quality traffic). Although there are probably all manner of variables that influence this.

I wouldn't worry about it, it's disappointing, but tomorrows another day. smile

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
            Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's what I have heard about it.

2. profile image0
        girly_girl09posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is a really grey area that everyone who talks about it will give different information. Google doesn't say exactly what will get you smart-priced, but a known factor is producing low-quality traffic for advertisers. (I'm wondering if a few of my entertainment tv hubs are doing this...if so, totally not worth it as they earn measly amounts anyways). I turned the ads down on those hubs and I should know within a week if it helps.

I'm hoping that I'm worrying for nothing at all and the reason why my clicks are so cheap is because advertisers are holding back right now... If you're experiencing the same thing at the exact same time, perhaps we are just earning less because of advertiser's budgets. Time will tell...keep your fingers crossed! big_smile

3. kerryg profile image84
        kerrygposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm having exactly the same problem this month, with very similar figures. It's a relief to know I'm not the only one! I did have a big spike of social traffic recently that didn't convert well at all and I was seriously afraid I'd been smart priced, but if it's happening to others, maybe it's just a low paying month or something.

19. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

I just checked my earnings for today and I'm at a piddly 12 cents for today, but they have been down for maintenance, maybe everything will suddenly catch up? (fingers crossed)....it's been a slow August for me.  I reached my first payout in July..hope to see that money by the EOM.  At 12 cents it's going to take me months to see the second one.

20. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

I'd like to know more about the low-traffic blog thing.  I have a bunch of them that I kind of neglect.  They all have Google ads.  I'm wondering if it would be better to take them offline completely.

21. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I still have no money from google. sad

22. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

I've only been 5 weeks here in Hubpages but my July earnings were like $20+ already. Made me excited. But this August, so far, haven't reached $1.00 yet and for the past 3-4 days my earnings were like 0. But then again, have not been focusing on creating hubs for traffic. So I guess, that would explain that.

23. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Earnings fluctuate from time to time also.  Right now a lot of people are at the beach, per reading Facebook and Twitter, so traffic often drops down too.  I found when I write my summer time hubs it spikes again.

1. profile image0

Very true. I was thinking of doing some camping accessory hubs. If I don't get around to it this summer, I'll definitely write a bunch next spring to prepare for the summer months!

Also, I am slightly concerned because my traffic isn't drastically low (it was a week ago...but now is back to somewhat normal levels). The number of clicks are pretty much the same, the earnings per click are just so much lower. 

Oh and back to the traffic - I do recognize the fact that my traffic definitely isn't increasing, whereas before my traffic would continuously increase even if no new hubs were published. So, in a way, traffic has slowed down a lot, even though the overall hits per day isn't dropping too much, it's just not increasing like before. If that makes sense....lol

24. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

My hub was mostly about sunblock and hair products.  If you like the beach you could write hubs on that topic too.  Princessa always has some really cute ideas for summer hubs.

25. Kidgas profile image63
    Kidgasposted 14 years ago

I am used to zero days (on my fifth in a row today).  I just figure I am getting unlucky with the 60/40 split so HubPages is happy today.  I will make sure I don't play the lottery today.

26. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

If you have been smart priced there really isn't much you can do anyway.

Opinions are really split as to whether you should take adsense ads off of low-traffic pages. Because low-traffic can be high-converting traffic if it's targetted traffic.

I've been making a monthly payout with google since the first month it went live. But you wouldn't believe how it has varied from month to month over that period.

1. profile image0

Very true, I am wary of changing the ads on hubs, however with these particular hubs, I get tons of clicks on them each day and I think it was because of the layout of the hub. I'd imagine that many ads for 'watch tv online for free' lead to those satellite services that everyone knows don't work and therefore the target ads are probably not very high-converting. Those hubs don't make too much anyways (they just get the most clicks), so I think it's worth it to test a low adsense setting on them...actually I think I put it at medium.

27. Epic Fail Guy profile image60
    Epic Fail Guyposted 14 years ago

I am Epic Fail Guy and I have 0 cents in ad revenue today also.

28. profile image0

I'm amazed at how many people are here who really know what they are doing. I love to write, but when it comes to Google and the internet I'm a C- student at best.

God I feel old! big_smile

Thanks for all the great info. I learned a lot today here.

1. Lisa HW profile image61

You're not alone.  I'd give myself a C- or D+ if I were comparing myself to people who have grown up with Internet.  Then again (in fairness to me  smile ) I'd give myself a B- if I were comparing myself to a lot of the (non-IT) people who were well grown when the Internet was born.

I don't feel as old as I feel stupid, because I know I could be earning a whole lot of more.  Then again, I'm stupid because I choose to be.  If I don't know something it's because I never really wanted to know it.   smile   I'm a writing-type and ponderer of the world's issues.  It's hard to care about SEO when you don't give a rat's bottom about it.     smile

2. profile image50

I should have kept my mouth shut lol, my traffic is up today but sitting on a big fat $0 !

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73

They figured you were overpaid yesterday badc..whats the time there though, someone said they do the book keeping at different times....not asking what your page veiws are ,but are they the same as same this time last week.

1. profile image50

Pages views are up by about 100 a day, my July earnings were just a third of my June earnings and my August earnings so far are almost half of Julys earnings.

Lol wanna work that one out for yer Teacher smile

Oh its 9pm Thursday night !

Um , well I was told you need at least 1,0000 impressions. Hang on , I will try to find the exact info.

and I had under 100 (just) yesterday and day before that ,today looking no better...and my hubscores been 94-99 ,so that dont figure anything either....f***k im givin myself a headache lol
            be back in a few smile

2. Kadmiels profile image49
            Kadmielsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes but we will get there too if we had 2500 hubs smile great job by the way thumbs up!!

29. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 14 years ago

So far this month I have not been doing too well with Google. Today I only made $3 dollars so far.  Usually I make about $10 a day.  Maybe people are out enjoying the sun this month before school is back in session.

30. HWP profile image59
    HWPposted 14 years ago

Gosh I would love to be able to say I "only" made $2 or $3 today - I seem to average about $0.50 a day, with most days coming up a big fat $0.00. Ah well, patience is the name of the game right? :-)

1. Lisa HW profile image61

Patience is.  Sometimes quite a bit of patience is needed.  You're still pretty new.  Hang in and keep writing the best Hubs you can.

I hear what youre saying Lisa ,but Im not new and Im just not getting half of the page views I used to get either ,hence no clicks ,no money...and it was wierd how its all seemed to quit last Friday, like someone turning a tap or clicking me off...probably the latter.

31. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 14 years ago

so you guys are saying that making $0 a day is NOT normal?

32. Connie Smith profile image82
    Connie Smithposted 14 years ago

I have $0 revenue every day....

Yea Ive tweeked, changed titles , done the keyword thing , god they should pay me just for doing that .

Im starting to feel like there must be some other job that pays more than 0 cents a day ...definately my thinkin is now..

If what Im doing isnt changing anything then its time for me to change what Im doing smile..

So..anyone gotta job out there lol im willing to negotiate pay

2. wrenfrost56 profile image57
      wrenfrost56posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have had $0 ever, but apparently it takes a few months so I am just gonna give it some time and I think it's probably because I spend more time in the forums then writing hubs!

1. profile image50

Its not how many hubs you have written, only 8 of mine earn money !

1. wrenfrost56 profile image57

Well I'll be damned! I don't know what I am doing wrong! Maybe I'll pray for a cent.

33. Jerilee Wei profile image69
    Jerilee Weiposted 14 years ago

Mine have gone from dollars a day to pennies.  Traffic on new hubs has slowed, and comments are way below.  Was thinking this is the month many people go on vacation, get ready for school, etc and might be a season flux.

1. profile image50

Yeah but my traffic has increased though ??

34. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Well something on here might help someone

scroll down a bit Mark talks about page impressions

( the thread was one I had posted Monday)

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18651?page=2

yea my traffic had been good too, well according to those arrows , perhaps according to google it wasnt..hmmm

35. profile image50

Oh I actually lied, I have made 1cent but not by a click, I think i got that by someone looking at a pic, yep def label all yer pics or you will miss out on the one cent I have more than you smile

36. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

revenue will vary, some days you earn more than others. don't worry about it unless it continues. I average out each day pretty nice, but if I'm noticeable short one day compared to the previous, I just shrug it off as it just means that day the people who saw my stuff didn't see anything they felt like clicking to see more. It happens.

Traffic is great for potential earnings, but high traffic doesn't necessarily mean high earnings.

1. profile image50

Oh I know that Whitney but I was doing so well and then to see it nosedive after applying good changes is a bit frustrating.

37. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

Phew.... I just got a click again that is characteristic to my normal earning amount per click. Does this mean that I am definitely not smart priced? Does smart pricing mean that ALL clicks will be ridiculously low (like what has been happening the last week or so) or just certain clicks? Any insight is appreciated! big_smile

38. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

One thing I read recently is that google is now factoring in the clickers viewing history, not just the quality of your hub, so drawing in someone who clicks alot will earn you less than drawing in someone who rarely clicks, or often buys.

picky ..picky huh..geeze it gets worse

39. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

My AdSense $ has improved by a factor of infinity during the last few hours.  Was $0.00, now $0.01.  Love statistics.

40. profile image50

Jeeez next thing we will be paying them lol !

41. profile image0

I was driving home from the grocery store today and NPR had this guy on explaining how ad revenue on the internet is dropping like a rock.

Oh well. That's the story of my life: My ship comes in and I'm down at the train station. big_smile

1. profile image50

It will pick up once the winter comes in, gotta think positive smile

yeah chin up, besides you gotta 100 thats amazing... and whats money anyway think of all the people who read and enjoy your work. Plus they get stuff wrong all the time! They didn't predict the recession for instance!

1. profile image50

Thats true, I enjoy writing and I enjoy making someone smile but the smile seems to be leaving the site of late, my Cabin Girl is not about and well without her about I lose my inspiration to write !

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73

lol

Heres my funny story ( well not that funny) but I laughed

My (3rd) medical bill came in the other day ,visit to the ER couple months back

Ist bill $865
      2nd bill $545
      3rd bill $209  ( this is all for the one visit , which included one xray and 13 min consult)

I havent been able to pay anything yet ,but by the time the 4th bill comes I will ,dunno whose in accounts but least that makes up for the no clicks lol

3. profile image0

Ever since I started back in May, the whole thing has seemed way too good to be true. lol But, I am confident that advertisers will start spending more (maybe not much more, but something!) in the last quarter. I believe that they'll feel forced to make up for lack of advertising in prior '09 quarters.

42. profile image50

Wooooooooooo Hoooooo I gotta 1 cent click, up to 2 cents now !

Well sweetie fruit of the loom got some nice panties on sale tomorrow, lol smile

43. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

I've not seen a drop in revenue this summer like I usually have, and I've had too much travel going on to participate in any of the Hub challenges. 

In fact, every time a Hub challenge starts up, I start to earn more.  50% of what I make every day is coming from Hubs belonging to people on my referral list.

44. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 14 years ago

Google Profits Rise in First Quarter 2009  Thursday, 16 July 2009 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8154955.stm

Chief executive Eric Schmidt said: "These results highlight the enduring strength of our business model and our responsible efforts to manage expenses."

Google earned $5.36 a share, excluding certain items, better than the $5.08 per share forecast by analysts.

Sameet Sinha, an analyst with JMP Securities said: "The numbers are good. Revenue was in line with expectations, and strong operating efficiencies were brought about by the new chief executive."

"It definitely shows that Google is a best-of-breed company for online advertising, and it's a must buy."

But Ross Sandler, an analyst at RBC Capital, described the results as mixed."Overall, the focus is on what's going to happen in the second half."

Shares in the firm Google gained 1% to $442.60 on but later dropped 2.4% in after-hours trade.

Paid clicks - which include clicks related to ads served on Google sites and the sites of AdSense partners - were 15% higher year-on-year, but 2% less than in the first quarter

Long quote, I know, but worth a read. I didn't like the 'the focus is what will happen in the second half' bit. The rest though is encouraging.

My revenue is fine- as long as I don't make any mistakes, which I often do, fiddling around with stuff. But then I'm learning and there is always a price.

1. profile image0

Geez....I wonder when their shares will split? 442! wow.

45. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

I earned 60 cents last Sat...since then nothing -nada-zilch

Im getting sick of 2min noodles now too!

46. forlan profile image60
    forlanposted 14 years ago

i get 30 cent this week

47. HealthCare Basics profile image61
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

Have not received a penny as yet. I have been a bit laxed in writing these days, concentrating on a book for print.

48. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

Okay, I thought I would shine for a moment to whine about my adsense today. sad  15 cents, hasn't budged all day.  Waaaaa.  sad

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)