Let's write a short story line by line!

Jump to Last Post 301-350 of 436 discussions (534 posts)
  1. C.S.Alexis profile image88
    C.S.Alexisposted 10 years ago

little monkey so he can bang his symbols together.

2. KCC Big Country profile image87
    KCC Big Countryposted 10 years ago

I've heard my wife whispering to her girffriend about how hot the monkey banging makes her.  Wonder what else turns her on....I bet.....

1. Christoph Reilly profile image70
      Christoph Reillyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

that remote control car that goes forward, reverse, forward, reverse, really fast, could be rigged up as a...

3. KCC Big Country profile image87

emergency generator in case Cris trips the breakers or something outside.  I just can't trust the boy when he's got his.........

1. Pest profile image75
      Pestposted 10 years agoin reply to this

pants around his knees and a video camera...

4. KCC Big Country profile image87

pointed downward.   I don't know how many times I've had to tell him how it's supposed to be done.  He's just not very bright, if you know what I mean.  So, I wonder if......

1. Pest profile image75

..I just were to barge in on the ladies on my own with a potato rake and rubber hose...

5. C.S.Alexis profile image88

would they make me suck the gas out of the tank using the hose or

1. goldentoad profile image61
      goldentoadposted 10 years agoin reply to this

make a beer bong out of it, make me gurgle down a few and get mr mojo going

1. Pest profile image75

God knows I am going to need it as long as the wife is involved.  Thakfully Pest...

6. goldentoad profile image61
    goldentoadposted 10 years ago

got that blue pill from the trailer park that really gets things going, I'm expecting him any minute to

7. C.S.Alexis profile image88

a loud scream is heard in the distance, now a crash and a bang and the door has blown off of the bedroom where your wife and her friend must be watching as you

8. C.S.Alexis profile image88

hurl up all that beer!

9. Cris A profile image59
    Cris Aposted 10 years ago

But the only thing Pest hurled was spit as he barged in. The spit he unknowingly spat went straight to my tonsils as i was about to say, "blessed day."  He then....

1. Pest profile image75

..told me that I may want to go to the clinic the next day and suggested that I gargle with...

1. goldentoad profile image61
        goldentoadposted 10 years agoin reply to this

some antifreeze, something toxic, cause he had something even more lethal he had

10. Shalini Kagal profile image60
    Shalini Kagalposted 10 years ago

GTosis - and it was much worse than a mere case of bad breath...

1. Pest profile image75

and cold sores.  You give in to the urge to cheat on your spouse then deny all...

11. Cris A profile image59

the urge as you are faithful to the church. So I took the blue pill and then...

12. Tom Cornett profile image78
    Tom Cornettposted 10 years ago

DIONG!

1. Pest profile image75

Toad has prematurely...

13. Tom Cornett profile image78

wet his sock again

14. Cris A profile image59

And he's at it again! Unfortunately he had only a sock on! So I did the most unimaginable thing to do! I....

15. Tom Cornett profile image78

peeled the sock off of the ceiling

16. Tom Cornett profile image78

and told Toad, "You'll shoot your eye out kid!"

17. C.S.Alexis profile image88

What you need to do is get down on your knees and pray. Pray for your salvation.
    Pray for world piece and pray for all those who have come before you. The world needs all the prayer you can muster. It is your calling. Pray boy pray hard pray long, just pray!

18. C.S.Alexis profile image88

When you get up off your knees, take a walk. You need to get some fresh air and think about the next line to this story.

19. Dunne-Rite profile image56
    Dunne-Riteposted 10 years ago

Which is of course the next line just before it becomes the last line. All that praying led me to think I shouldn't have taken that little pill. I also realize as I'm aging, it hurts trying to get up from kneeling. I think in the future, I'll do all of my praying standing up or sitting on the throne, in the out house.... as I leave a.......

20. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 10 years ago

Tip for the towel guy (it's a pretty fancy outhouse) .

1. Pest profile image75

He taps my ass and winks.  I reel and gag...

21. Tom Cornett profile image78

when I saw where his other hand was!

1. Pest profile image75

I couldn't believe my eyes!  his other hand was deep buried deep up to his elbow...

22. Tom Cornett profile image78

in his Ninja Turtles depends that were held up by gator clips on his man boob nipples!

1. Pest profile image75

His nipples stretched all the way to his mid section.  His abs glistened with...

23. Tom Cornett profile image78

Minoxidil, grape jelly and

1. Pest profile image75

Hair gel.  The hair on his abs grew in thick and dark with a hint of...

24. Cris A profile image59

old rose scent! Seeing and smelling all that, I naturally...

1. Pest profile image75

had to bury my nose in his chest hair while he...

25. Cris A profile image59

cooed and crooned me a lullaby which I found to be...

26. Tom Cornett profile image78

quite arousing until he leaned to one side and

1. Pest profile image75

spit into his free hand and begin to...

27. Cris A profile image59

slick my hair back in order to...

28. Tom Cornett profile image78

make a very unusual proposal about my

1. Pest profile image75

Miniature Doberman.  I giggled coyly and...

29. Cris A profile image59

and unleashed it. Upon seeing it he...

1. Pest profile image75

...screamed kill me, kill me now!  Another religion thread has hit the forums.  with that all was...

30. Cris A profile image59

churh-like. only the sound of sleep beckoning. so i slipped into a stupor and woke up...

1. Pest profile image75

cold and naked next to the...

31. Jewels profile image85
    Jewelsposted 10 years ago

Gorgeous Beyonce who wanted to put a ring on it but...........

32. Cris A profile image59

i said to her Hell No! I'm no single lady! Luckily somebody walked in. It was...

33. Tom Cornett profile image78

preacher who was licking a pink lolly pop while

34. Cris A profile image59

...I petted by miniature doberman which i shouldn't have done so because then the preacher...

1. Pest profile image75

flipped his lid and started speaking in dog...

35. Cris A profile image59

dog speak! And strangely enough the preacher and my doberman seemed to be understanding one another's arf arf arf! After about an hour or so, they began...

1. Pest profile image75

sniffing each other in a way that made us feel awkward.  I had to leave before they...

36. Cris A profile image59

they get bored with sniffing alone. So i scurried out of outhouse and made my way to...

1. Pest profile image75

The shower and then off to bed where i said goodnight because tomorrow i have to...

37. Cris A profile image59

straighten out this mess of a story and go back to my adventure. Yes, MY ADVENTURE, i told myself that over and over again. Suddenly it's morning and the first thing I did was...

38. profile image0
    RFoxposted 10 years ago

......sit up and wonder where my clothes went. I hadn't woken up naked in the gutter since my first year in college....I don't remember drinking last night!

39. Jewels profile image85
    Jewelsposted 10 years ago

Had I been drugged?  What the.....??  This could be embarrassing, naked, in the middle of.........

40. C.S.Alexis profile image88

the morning. I was confused and wondering about what my doberman had to do with all of the marks on my lower body.

The sun was up and I lay there trying to recall the night before.

41. rambo87 profile image61
    rambo87posted 10 years ago

As I sat there pondering a mysterious girl appeared by my side who went by the name of............................

42. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 10 years ago

Ivana...

43. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 10 years ago

I had to go for a walk, to get away from all of these people because...

44. waynet profile image70
    waynetposted 10 years ago

there was an unshaved arse following all the little pixies as they flew about in the trees with spaghetti hanging from...

45. SparklingJewel profile image69
    SparklingJewelposted 10 years ago

I began to wonder if there was enough spagetti to plaster over my more private parts so as not to make the pixies blush or turn away in revulsion at the abuse of spagetti.

46. Lisa HW profile image60
    Lisa HWposted 10 years ago

Desperately wishing to restore dignity to myself and the situation, I cleverly

47. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 10 years ago

found a rabid weasel, and shoved it into my pants.

1. Pest profile image75

I just love furry animals pressed against my groin, and the more wild the better, hence the rabid weasel.  A regular old...

48. G-Ma Johnson profile image68
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 10 years ago

snob at times...but now so very friendly...I was

1. Pest profile image75

now  in the mood for love.  i picked up the nearest...

49. Lisa HW profile image60
    Lisa HWposted 10 years ago

piece of classic literature, because my previous attempt to restore some dignity to myself, and to the overwhelmingly undignified situation, had failed.  There, in the first line, I read

50. C.A. Hubberpants profile image61
    C.A. Hubberpantsposted 10 years ago

"Red hot chicks with cleavage out to HERE and glistening with sweat and passion and..." Oh my, this is going to ...

1. Pest profile image75

have to do.  I like women but I prefer small animals.  With the literature in hand I gently...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)