Wishing Kenneth well

Jump to Last Post 1-33 of 33 discussions (43 posts)
  1. theraggededge profile image97
    theraggededgeposted 6 years ago

Saw in another thread that Ken has had a stroke over Easter and is in hospital.

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, Kenneth smile

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
      Jean Bakulaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Dear Kenneth,
      I am sorry to hear you had a setback over the Easter holiday. God still needs you around buddy, your humor and kindness are so needed in this world. I hope you make a good recovery. XXXXOOOO

2. PegCole17 profile image94
      PegCole17posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Oh, dear! Sending positive thoughts and prayers for healing to Kenneth. Hoping your recovery is smooth and strong.

3. letstalkabouteduc profile image95
      letstalkabouteducposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Kenneth, you're always an entertaining presence on the forums and I like reading your unique perspectives. Wishing you all the best on a speedy recovery!

4. poppyr profile image92
      poppyrposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Aw, poor thing. I hope you get well soon, Kenneth.

5. Christy Kirwan profile image94
      Christy Kirwanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

So sorry to hear this. Adding my voice to the well wishers.

6. sallybea profile image93
      sallybeaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Get well soon Kenneth.  Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery.

7. Natalie Frank profile image91
      Natalie Frankposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Once again, well wishes being sent your way.  You should have a speedy and complete recovery and come back to us soon.

2. Coffeequeeen profile image82
    Coffeequeeenposted 6 years ago

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that.  I hope Ken gets better real soon.

3. AliciaC profile image93
    AliciaCposted 6 years ago

I hope you get better very quickly, Kenneth. Best wishes to you.

4. Titia profile image93
    Titiaposted 6 years ago

Oh gosh, I hope he will recover soon. Wishing you all the best Ken.

1. profile image0
      threekeysposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Kenneth you poor thing. How frightening for you. Your doctors, nurses and health team will take very good care of you. Wishing you a speedy recovery Kenneth. xo.

5. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Kenneth, get well soon & God watch over you.

6. UnnamedHarald profile image94
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

So sorry to hear the news. Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery, Kenneth. You are missed here at Hubpages.

7. Jesse Drzal profile image92
    Jesse Drzalposted 6 years ago

Sorry to hear this..hope he has a speedy recovery.

8. brittpinkie profile image94
    brittpinkieposted 6 years ago

Wow, wishing the best for Kenneth!  Get well soon <3

9. Ladymermaid profile image83
    Ladymermaidposted 6 years ago

Like everyone on this thread I am also wishing you the speediest recovery and am looking forward to seeing you back here. In the meanwhile relax and enjoy the rest time. Our hearts are with you.

10. ChristinS profile image38
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

Very sorry to hear that.  May you have a speedy recovery!

11. KT Dunn profile image93
    KT Dunnposted 6 years ago

Take care, Kenneth, and get well soon!

12. Jeremy Gill profile image93
    Jeremy Gillposted 6 years ago

Hope to see you back soon, Kenneth!

13. Kenna McHugh profile image91
    Kenna McHughposted 6 years ago

Let me know if you need anything, Kenneth. Positive Thoughts!!

14. Marketing Merit profile image93
    Marketing Meritposted 6 years ago

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Kenneth, a familiar face on the forum. My very best wishes to you and your family. We all look forward to welcoming you back. Take good care of yourself.

(Thanks for flagging this up Bev, I hadn't seen the other thread.)

15. Chriswillman90 profile image91
    Chriswillman90posted 6 years ago

He's always so positive in the forums, wishing for a speedy recovery as well. We need more of that positivity

16. carolynkaye profile image94
    carolynkayeposted 6 years ago

Hope you're feeling better soon, Kenneth!

17. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 6 years ago

Oh goodness, terrible. Thank you so much, Bev, for posting this. Sending prayers for dear Kenneth.

18. alexadry profile image94
    alexadryposted 6 years ago

So sorry to hear this. Hope you get better soon.

19. Urbane Chaos profile image91
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

Sending prayers and positive vibes.. get better soon!

20. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago

Kenneth, it’s not your time yet! You still have so much to give. Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.

21. Ansel Pereira profile image95
    Ansel Pereiraposted 6 years ago

Sorry to heart that. Kenneth you are a motivator who brings joy and happiness to everyone. My prayers are with you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

22. TessSchlesinger profile image61
    TessSchlesingerposted 6 years ago

I wish him a speedy recovery.

23. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Get well soon, Kenneth.

24. Barbara Kay profile image75
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

Get well soon. Lots of prayers will go out for you.

25. profile image0
    Ivan Hernandezposted 6 years ago

Kenneth. For as long as we've known each other, I've been pretty much a rookie. Actually, you've never met me. That's because I have been busy with other stuff. As for your health, I wish you a lightning fast recovery. You have influenced the community in more ways than I can count. You've even influenced me. Right now, I'm short on time, and about to publish another article, but that won't happen for several days, so get well soon. DON'T DIE ON US!! STAY STRONG!!!

26. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image94
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 6 years ago

Does anyone know how Kenneth is doing now?

1. snakeslane profile image81
      snakeslaneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Not I, just got this news now. Kenneth stay strong!

27. gerimcclym profile image94
    gerimcclymposted 6 years ago

Thinking of you and praying for you, Kenneth.

28. HoneyBB profile image92
    HoneyBBposted 6 years ago

Hi Kenneth, Hope you're doing better. Sending prayers for a complete recovery and if you're still in the hospital and bored to tears get someone to bring you up a laptop, all your hubpage friends are worried about you, me included. Take Care.

29. Sneha Sunny profile image85
    Sneha Sunnyposted 6 years ago

So sorry to hear this. Thanks for putting this thread up, I didn't see the other thread. Kenneth, I wish you a very quick recovery.

30. RedElf profile image88
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

31. Urbane Chaos profile image91
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

Any news?

32. MizBejabbers profile image88
    MizBejabbersposted 6 years ago

Goodness, I had not seen this thread until after I'd posted on Kenneth's own forum. I'm happy to see that he has more friends than Carter has little liver pills. With all of us pulling for him, he will have to recover. I hope to see him back writing again very soon. Sending well wishes.

33. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

See other thread.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)