Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 1
(First of 12 Parts) In order to achieve the learning outcomes stated in the learning material, you must follow the steps indicated below. Each step has a corresponding resource or specific instructions to be used in accomplishing the given activities.
Note: Upon accomplishing the activities, the instructor will observe the following:
In Reading Activities:
· Proper intonation
· Correct pronunciation
In Writing Activities:
· Proper use of punctuation marks
1. The trainees will ask the modules from the instructor.
2. Read: Information Sheet No. 1
3. Follow the instructions given in the activity Sheet No.1
4. Answer Self Check 1.
Note: Follow the same steps No. 1-4 mentioned above to accomplish the Information Sheet Nos. 2-9:
· Information sheet # 2: Communication Model
· Information Sheet # 3: Information
· Information Sheet # 4: Causes and Effects of Ineffective Communication
· Information Sheet # 6: Reasons for Communication in the Workplace
· Information Sheet # 7: Significance of Vocabulary
· Information Sheet # 8: Effective Reading
· Information Sheet # 9 Dealing with Paragraph
1. Communication Instructor will give the
2. Information Sheet No. 1: What is
1. Activity Sheet No. 1 What is
2. Self Check No. 1
Activity Sheet No. 2 to 9
Self Check No. 2 to 9
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 2
INFORMATION SHEET No. 1 WHAT IS COMMUNICATION? The word communication came from the Latin word communis which means commonness. When people communicate with one...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, part 3
ACTIVITY No. 1 WHAT IS COMMUNICATION? Objectives: At the end of this activity the leaner should be able to: 1. List the forms of communication Materials: Information sheet no. 1 ...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, part 4
INFORMATION SHEET No. 2 THE COMMUNICATION MODEL The illustration below shows the flow of communication: Sender (encoder) Message Channel Receiver Feedback Receiver Communication...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 5
INFORMATION SHEET No. 3 EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION Any workplace where people are able to communicate clearly tend to be a more efficient working environment. Effective communication leads to: Clear...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 6
INFORMATION SHEET No. 4 CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF INEFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION Communication needs to be clear and effective in order to achieve its aim. When it is not, all kinds of problem can...
- PARTICIPATE IN A WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION, PART 7
INFORMATION SHEET No. 5 EXPRESSING IDEAS AND THOUGHTS CORRECTLY Look at the picture closely and read the dialogue. Mang Victor: Alfreds father, needs help, doesn't he? Yes, he...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 8
INFORMATION SHEET No. 6 REASON FOR COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE In the work environment you need to communicate with: People who belong to your organization People who belong outside...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 9
INFORMATION SHEET No. 7 SIGNIFICANCE OF VOCUBULARY: Relation to Comprehension Skill Meaning and Distinctions of Types Vocabulary refers to the stock or range of words available to you for use in...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 10
LEARNING OUTCOME 2: INTERPRET WRITTEN NOTICES INFORMATION SHEET No.8 EFFECTIVE READING: Pursuing what you have encountered in connection with developing vocabulary development skill and acquiring...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 11
INFORMATION SHEET No. 9: DEALING WITH PARAGRAPH The Technical writer should be careful about the length of his sentences. The amont of difficulty a reader experiences in reading a...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 12
After Successfully completing all the Learning Objectives from Part 1 up to Part 11, you may consult this hubs for the answers. Answer Key: Check your answer with the answer key below. If you fail to...
Feel free to read these thought-provoking and compelling hubs:
More by this Author
Personnel Management is a part of management concerned with people at work and their relations within a firm. The main functions of the personnel manager usually include staff recruitment, training, and welfare. The...
Filipino workers are considered to be at par best if not the best compared with other workers in the world. They are resourceful, resilient, persistent and consistent. They are persevering and will do what it takes just...
Viruses, are evolving too. The need for a new style in handling your USB drive must also evolve with much improvement. Making your USB DRIVE Virus Resistant is the most effective way to stop viruses