- Business and Employment»
- Employment & Jobs
Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 1
(First of 12 Parts) In order to achieve the learning outcomes stated in the learning material, you must follow the steps indicated below. Each step has a corresponding resource or specific instructions to be used in accomplishing the given activities.
Note: Upon accomplishing the activities, the instructor will observe the following:
In Reading Activities:
· Proper intonation
· Correct pronunciation
In Writing Activities:
· Proper use of punctuation marks
1. The trainees will ask the modules from the instructor.
2. Read: Information Sheet No. 1
3. Follow the instructions given in the activity Sheet No.1
4. Answer Self Check 1.
Note: Follow the same steps No. 1-4 mentioned above to accomplish the Information Sheet Nos. 2-9:
· Information sheet # 2: Communication Model
· Information Sheet # 3: Information
· Information Sheet # 4: Causes and Effects of Ineffective Communication
· Information Sheet # 6: Reasons for Communication in the Workplace
· Information Sheet # 7: Significance of Vocabulary
· Information Sheet # 8: Effective Reading
· Information Sheet # 9 Dealing with Paragraph
1. Communication Instructor will give the
2. Information Sheet No. 1: What is
1. Activity Sheet No. 1 What is
2. Self Check No. 1
Activity Sheet No. 2 to 9
Self Check No. 2 to 9
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 2
INFORMATION SHEET No. 1 WHAT IS COMMUNICATION? The word communication came from the Latin word communis which means commonness. When people communicate with one...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, part 3
ACTIVITY No. 1 WHAT IS COMMUNICATION? Objectives: At the end of this activity the leaner should be able to: 1. List the forms of communication Materials: Information sheet no. 1 ...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, part 4
INFORMATION SHEET No. 2 THE COMMUNICATION MODEL The illustration below shows the flow of communication: Sender (encoder) Message Channel Receiver Feedback Receiver Communication...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 5
INFORMATION SHEET No. 3 EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION Any workplace where people are able to communicate clearly tend to be a more efficient working environment. Effective communication leads to: Clear...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 6
INFORMATION SHEET No. 4 CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF INEFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION Communication needs to be clear and effective in order to achieve its aim. When it is not, all kinds of problem can...
- PARTICIPATE IN A WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION, PART 7
INFORMATION SHEET No. 5 EXPRESSING IDEAS AND THOUGHTS CORRECTLY Look at the picture closely and read the dialogue. Mang Victor: Alfreds father, needs help, doesn't he? Yes, he...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 8
INFORMATION SHEET No. 6 REASON FOR COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE In the work environment you need to communicate with: People who belong to your organization People who belong outside...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 9
INFORMATION SHEET No. 7 SIGNIFICANCE OF VOCUBULARY: Relation to Comprehension Skill Meaning and Distinctions of Types Vocabulary refers to the stock or range of words available to you for use in...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 10
LEARNING OUTCOME 2: INTERPRET WRITTEN NOTICES INFORMATION SHEET No.8 EFFECTIVE READING: Pursuing what you have encountered in connection with developing vocabulary development skill and acquiring...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 11
INFORMATION SHEET No. 9: DEALING WITH PARAGRAPH The Technical writer should be careful about the length of his sentences. The amont of difficulty a reader experiences in reading a...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 12
After Successfully completing all the Learning Objectives from Part 1 up to Part 11, you may consult this hubs for the answers. Answer Key: Check your answer with the answer key below. If you fail to...
Feel free to read these thought-provoking and compelling hubs: