Will all poets of Hubpages post here to be known and followed?

Jump to Last Post 301-349 of 349 discussions (554 posts)
  1. calebacea097 profile image59
    calebacea097posted 12 years ago

Hello I'm just checking in with you.

2. kamoangel profile image61
    kamoangelposted 12 years ago

Hello, I have three different hubs with several of my poems. I would love to get a prespective on them from other poets.

3. Drax profile image83
    Draxposted 12 years ago

Hi I have about 135+ poems here, I'm around from the very start, Hubpages is a great places for poets with the tools and the feedback... and yet one discovers new hubs and poets and poems all the time... Like here :-) great topic thanks...

Ciao
    Drax

4. cuteuniverse profile image57
    cuteuniverseposted 12 years ago

Glad I found this hub. Excellent. Love to meet other Poet hubbers.

5. Cardisa profile image87
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

Hi I'm Cardisa. Lots of poems and other stuff. Happy to be a part of Hubpages

6. chanroth profile image46
    chanrothposted 12 years ago

Hi, I'm new here. I am a poet and have some few poem here on hub. Hope you enjoy.

7. tsmog profile image85
    tsmogposted 12 years ago

Hi , , ,
    I'm a poet and thank you for the invite
    I see we all know poetry can be such a delight

Offering a genre sometimes new and sometimes old
    publishing a poem for some is easy and others bold

We oft get votes some  up and some down
    some think a poet is a genius others a clown

But, at least we, poets, do sometimes see
    in a way unique to ourselves, hoping others believe

thanks for the invite to say hello
    but, time is running out and I must go

8. PAPA-BEAR profile image60
    PAPA-BEARposted 12 years ago

So be it my friend
    this that I write
    let it be for me
    my calling card,
    my little candle
    that is not hidden
    but look see
    it is there
    for all to see
    in PAPA-BEAR
    when next your HubPaging.

9. samiaali profile image61
    samiaaliposted 12 years ago

Hi, I write poetry on Hubpages.  If you have a chance to read, I hope you like what I have written.

10. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 12 years ago

lyricsingray.

11. DJ VJ profile image60
    DJ VJposted 12 years ago

Hi,

I'm going to be a college freshman, potentially going into creative writing, and I would really appreciate any and all feedback.

12. profile image0
    MOlmsteadposted 12 years ago

[url]http://www.hubpages.com/molmstead[/ur;]

1. profile image0
      MOlmsteadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

or something like that

1. profile image0

subtract the semi-colon and the format is right wink

1. profile image0

[url]http://www.hubpages.com/molmstead[/ur]

1. profile image0

[url]http://hubpages.com/molmstead[/ur;]

1. profile image0

[url]http://www.hubpages.com/molmstead/[/ur;]

1. profile image0

[url]http://hubpages.com/molmstead//ur;]

1. profile image0
                  1. profile image0

hahahahaha

13. Amanda Severn profile image93
    Amanda Severnposted 12 years ago

I have a handful of poems on here. They're all quite short, so some have been collected together.

14. Kantrybe profile image68
    Kantrybeposted 12 years ago

I have just started posting poems I wrote in high school, college and presently. Let me know what you think

15. gis_r07 profile image73
    gis_r07posted 12 years ago

Hi Surfeitt. I must start off by complimenting you on your own poems. They are all very beautiful indeed. I have a few of my own that I have posted on Hubpages. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed yours.
    gis_r07

16. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 12 years ago

Hi Surfeitt,

I'm new on HubPages but have posted a handful of poems.  I would appreciate your thoughts should you read any of them.  I look forward to browsing through your work.

Thanks, Poetic Fool

17. Astra Nomik profile image64
    Astra Nomikposted 12 years ago

Hy and thanks for putting this up here. Great idea. I hope you check out my love poetry. Thank you.

18. ohsoamberx profile image59
    ohsoamberxposted 12 years ago

I am just now starting on HubPage, but I put a poem up tonight, and I am going to work on getting more of them up. If any one decides to read them please give me feedback!

19. ZipperConstantine profile image79
    ZipperConstantineposted 12 years ago

Wrote my first poem--I guess I can call myself a poet.  Awesome! Critiques welcome!

20. misty95 profile image60
    misty95posted 12 years ago

I have one poem, As I am not a poet. It is called the passage. You may enjoy it. As the hubs that go with it are the passage of eternity. This to me is the spirit of learning, community sharing, healing. If you think its promoting for the wrong reason, please by all means delete it.

21. Majesty_James profile image60
    Majesty_Jamesposted 12 years ago

Hello:
    I am new to HubPages, and I have two poems currently posted. I would love some feedback from you. Thanks.

22. R.S. Hutchinson profile image71
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 12 years ago

I'm new to the Hub.. posted one poem will post more when I get home. (I'm at work right now- shhhhhh!!!!)

23. rachum_05 profile image61
    rachum_05posted 12 years ago

I have yet to post a poem, am just coming back to Hubpages after not logging in for over a year, but I will be posting a lot of my poetry here as time goes on smile

24. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 12 years ago

Hi. I'm new, less than a week to Hubpages. Just letting you know that I exist, write poetry, as you requested! Best wishes!

25. Sarah Shepherd profile image60
    Sarah Shepherdposted 12 years ago

Here ya go!  Hope you enjoy!

26. Joy56 profile image66
    Joy56posted 12 years ago

i was a poet, but i am having a break, there are some poems out there of mine if you want to read them.

27. Open Thoughts profile image59
    Open Thoughtsposted 12 years ago

I am a singer/songwriter/poet.  I have a few posted and will be posting more as I continue to publish on hubpages.

take care.

28. Field-Of-Flowers profile image81
    Field-Of-Flowersposted 12 years ago

Hi Surfeitt,

Thank you for putting this on here it's a great idea. Hope you enjoy my writings! I'm looking forward to checking yours out as well. Have a great day! :-)

29. LadyFae profile image74
    LadyFaeposted 12 years ago

Dear surfeitt, please do come over and feel free to read my hubs anytime. I write poetry only.

30. A Happy Man profile image68
    A Happy Manposted 12 years ago

Hey there Surfeitt-I am beginning to post both poetry and short stories I've written on HubPages.  Please feel free to peruse anytime!

31. nakhit_x profile image61
    nakhit_xposted 12 years ago

hi im new
    i didnt expect to fill most of my hubs with my poetry
    most of it is old except of one or two
    but im really enjoying the poetry community here
    its great

32. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 12 years ago

I love this page, it helps me to read other poetry which I love to do. i also like to submit my own poetry as well.

33. sassyk73 profile image70
    sassyk73posted 12 years ago

Hello...I love to write poetry. Please visit my hubs when you get a chance smile

34. row777 profile image60
    row777posted 12 years ago

Almost all of my hubs are poems and only one that I have written isn't about poetry. Please check it out!

35. northweststarr profile image60
    northweststarrposted 12 years ago

Poet.

36. The Suburban Poet profile image81
    The Suburban Poetposted 12 years ago

Well, my name is The Suburban Poet so... am I a poet? You decide...

37. Diane Inside profile image73
    Diane Insideposted 12 years ago

smile

38. Ebower profile image82
    Ebowerposted 12 years ago

I love to write poems filled with imagery.  Some sound non-sensical, but mostly they are about conveying a feeling through words.  The latest poem I've written is called 'Night Owl'.  I always appreciate it when others follow me and I always try to follow back.

39. profile image0
    Binaya.Ghimireposted 12 years ago

I never read poetry until I published a poetry collection. I attempted to compose and post poems when I joined Hubpages, after abandoning for more than five years.

40. HattieMattieMae profile image61
    HattieMattieMaeposted 12 years ago

Ha Ha Binaya, you write very well! I love your writing! smile

41. Richard Craig profile image60
    Richard Craigposted 12 years ago

I claim to be a poet, but I guess I should leave that for other people to decide.

42. h.a.chauhdary profile image68
    h.a.chauhdaryposted 12 years ago

yes sure, you can read some of my stuff. but a word of caution for ya.. its dark and gloomy and i dont know just kinda depressing lol

43. Eternal Evolution profile image71
    Eternal Evolutionposted 12 years ago

Well I'm not sure I would call myself a poet but as a writer I have written a few. There are 2 published here on hub pages along with various other works.

44. Hunbbel Meer profile image75
    Hunbbel Meerposted 12 years ago

Yes, I have written a poem and 3 songs that are publishe at hubpages. You can check those. Feel free to leave comments and feedbacks smile

45. profile image0
    kikkibabesposted 12 years ago

I write poems they may not be any good, but they are my form of release if that makes sense x

46. slmorgan profile image60
    slmorganposted 12 years ago

I have written poetry on hubpages. Take a look. I am happy to see this forum!

47. sereseus profile image68
    sereseusposted 9 years ago

I kind of need inspiration to write more poems been inactive and have left many works in halfway..sad

48. 10.ABDUL profile image80
    10.ABDULposted 6 years ago

Provocation

I thought you might enjoy this article:

https://hubpages.com/politics/Provocational

Check me out

49. DomShadows profile image76
    DomShadowsposted 4 years ago

I may already be on this forum,  if not check out my work.

Hubpages.com/@domshadows

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)