What Are Your HubPages Goals For 2014?

Jump to Last Post 1-37 of 37 discussions (73 posts)
  1. susi10 profile image95
    susi10posted 10 years ago

What would you like to achieve HubPages-wise this coming 2014? How many hubs, payouts, traffic etc? For me:
    - Have 200 to 250 hubs by the end of next year
    - Hit payout four to five times

1. lovebuglena profile image86
      lovebuglenaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I usually reach payout threshold once or twice a year. I would sure love to reach that faster...so I have more earnings yearly. I also want to have 300 hubs by the end of 2014. I am currently at 196 I believe. That's a long way to go but it can be done I think. Of course I have to figure out what to write about... And that's hard to do especially when I think about the fact that I need so many hubs written and published to reach 300. I also would like to get more traffic to my hubs...

2. Jodah profile image91
      Jodahposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I'd like to get my first HP payout. That's my untimate goal after that maybe publish 150 hubs, nothing too outlandish as I think it's quality more than quantity that's important.

susi10posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure you will be paid soon, Jodah, if you keep up with writing hubs.

3. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Goal -$1K monthly.

1. Barbara Kay profile image74
        Barbara Kayposted 10 years agoin reply to this

If you do, let us know what your tips to do so are.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image61
      LoisRyan13903posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I want to write at least the same amount of hubs as 2013.  Last year I wrote 86.  My tip is t just keep at it.  Set smaller challenges per month and I can do it.

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image61

Also to make my first payout. I just started making over $1.00 a month

5. LoisRyan13903 profile image61

I want to double the amount of hubs that I wrote in 2013.  Last year I wrote 86 hubs.  So my goal is to have 172 hubs published by the end of the year.

1. Will Apse profile image88
        Will Apseposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I am going through every hub, killing the hopeless ones off, improving what can be improved and also trying to add some new ones.

It is a lot of work but my visitors dropped off noticeably after Xmas, so there is no choice...

1. profile image0
          Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it has to do with the fact that you insult the ppl who leave comments on your hub. Who knows though.

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
          PaulGoodman67posted 10 years agoin reply to this

There's no doubt that deleting some hubs and improving others can boost the overall performance of the account.  But as I've said before, I sometimes feel in my darkest moments like I am re-arranging the furniture on the Titanic.

My experience recently is that my "Amazon hubs" have been gradually slipping over the months, despite my traffic overall remaining stable, albeit at a very mediocre level.

6. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Goals for 2014? Discover three niche markets, expand on those, and become well read and experienced of those. That leads to next year.

Write 2 - 4 hubs per month

Learn more SEO that is within my ability to control without an outside source other partners through associations.

Manage my portfolio tailoring toward that as a strength rather than a collection site sort to speak or tsmog become a brand recognition. It is kinda' already with the ID as an eBay store, professional sites, other writing sites, Google+, and etc.

Learn and be flexible with change and changes

7. profile image0
      Danny Sayaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

My goal is too hit 500,000 page views, and at the rate Iv'e been going it's not too far off I think. Also I'd like to have 50-75 hubs by the end of the year too!

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

You've got almost half a million views with fewer than 75 hubs?  Really?  I must really be doing something wrong!

1. warchild75 profile image61
          warchild75posted 10 years agoin reply to this

It is possible, I have 500,000 views with less than 10 hubs, There the ones that ended up high on google.

8. LoisRyan13903 profile image61

Well my goal now is to make $150 a month in my writing.  I have to do it in a combination of writing sites because realistically I can't do it just on H.P alone and the payout on my other site makes this realistic where maybe I can reach the goal by the end of the year

2. PoeticPhilosophy profile image79
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 10 years ago

I don't know about content, but my intent is getting payout every month this year wink.

1. Mary McShane profile image79
      Mary McShaneposted 10 years agoin reply to this

To publish more consistently, at least 3 times per week.
      To double my monthly payout in next three months and triple it by end of 2014.
      That hubbers find topics in my hubs to link their work to my hubs
      To still be here at end of 2014 writing hubs.

3. Global-Chica profile image92
    Global-Chicaposted 10 years ago

My goal is to publish at least four hubs per month in 2014 and to become more active in the forums.

Happy 2014 and happy hubbing!

4. Anna Haven profile image71
    Anna Havenposted 10 years ago

To publish on a more frequent basis would be a good start for me.

5. Barbara Kay profile image74
    Barbara Kayposted 10 years ago

I'd like to start a new account that is in a niche category and see if it works better.

6. Ruby H Rose profile image60
    Ruby H Roseposted 10 years ago

Finish up the hubs I have been working on and get back up to 100 quality hubs for starters.

7. Easy Exercise profile image86
    Easy Exerciseposted 10 years ago

I am hooked on writing hubs that have the accolade Editor's Choice - wow!

I split my hubs into specific niches to see IF I could actually contribute to the world of fitness. I figured the scores and the traffic would serve as accurate feedback - and it has - the field I most wanted recognition in I have three Editor's Choice accolades! Wow!

I split my hubs into Easy Exercise, EZ Swim Fitness to review the real results across a specific industry. Am I ever glad I did this.

For my goal now is to strive for one excellent hub a month - to contribute one article worthy of the Editor's Choice. High stakes but I have a great start - can I keep this pace - oh, I hope so!

Thank you fellow Hubbers and staff for training me - this would not have been possible without the countless hours of help that you gave me. A special kudos to staff who diligently addressed my many fundamental questions.

8. tameka carodine profile image60
    tameka carodineposted 10 years ago

How do you know if you reach payout and much traffic is neded to get to the payout point.

1. Jodah profile image91

I think payout is $50 tameka. You need to be enrolled in the AdSense program, and maybe eBay and Amazon. I have 75 hubs and been on AdSense about two months, and about a quarterof the way there, though I did make twice as much this month as last.

Or you could join the HubPages Ad Program. Payout is $50 and you get earnings on views as well as clicks.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
          Marisa Wrightposted 10 years agoin reply to this

...but you can't join the HubPages Ad program without Adsense, so you need to get Adsense first.

2. Cre8tor profile image93
      Cre8torposted 10 years agoin reply to this

The traffic to achieve payout will vary. There isn't a magic number of views that equals payout.

9. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 10 years ago

Same goal as every other year...avoid getting banned...or becoming the focus of vigilanty justice...or entering the witness protection program...and don't get me started on my ex...she's a water sign,I'm an earth sign...together we make Mud!...sorry,got off topic there...just had to let it out...

10. Emma Lindhagen profile image66
    Emma Lindhagenposted 10 years ago

Well, I'm new here so my main goal is to get to new the site and start posting Hubs. I don't really know what a reasonable amount of Hubs to post in my first year is, so I'm taking it month by month. I will post my first Hub this evening, and my goal for next month is 4-5 hubs which I have planned and should be able to write fairly quickly.

1. Jodah profile image91

Hi Emma, welcome to HP. I try to write about 2 or 3 hubs per week, but everyone's different. Some of us have more time than others to devote to writing. Good luck.

11. a beautiful mess profile image86
    a beautiful messposted 10 years ago

It's interesting seeing everybody's goals!
    I'm also aiming for one editor's choice a month, hoping to have another HOTD by summer. Last month was my first, and I got to 2000. As for this month, I want to try to get 6000.

1. Emma Lindhagen profile image66
      Emma Lindhagenposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to ask such a "newb" question but: 2000 and 6000 what?

1. Jodah profile image91

I imagine they are talking about how many views the hub has had.

2. a beautiful mess profile image86
        a beautiful messposted 10 years agoin reply to this

ah! views! i meant to say hub views haha

12. profile image0
    onikki21posted 10 years ago

My goal is to begin posting more hubs so i have the oppurtinity to apply to get paid.

13. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 years ago

I'd like to crack 100,000 page views this year. At the rate I'm going it should happen by mid-year.

14. Greekgeek profile image78
    Greekgeekposted 10 years ago

Get back up to $1200/mo with Hubpages contributing at least a couple hundred a month to that total.

*grumbles about losing about three-fourths of my $1K/mo stream from That Other Place, although it's finally starting to rebound*

gwilliams: have you gotten a fair way towards the $1K mark? I think I'd need well over 500 hubs to get there if I were relying on HP alone.

15. HollieT profile image80
    HollieTposted 10 years ago

My goal is to reach out payout every month from HP. With only 10 hubs and very little free time, however, think that goal will be more realistic in 2015.

16. profile image0
    Adityapullagurlaposted 10 years ago

- My hubs influence my readers
    - Publish 50 featured articles
    - Follow 200 Hubbers
    - Have 100k visits
    - Earn more than 200 dollars

17. TomRy profile image63
    TomRyposted 10 years ago

to:
    Improve my current hubs to at least 90

publish at least 1 new hub per week

get to payout 3-4 times

18. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

Acquisition of the company.

19. The Examiner-1 profile image60
    The Examiner-1posted 10 years ago

My original plans were improving my writing plus trying to write more Hubs. The other day I received an Editors Choice banner and I am grateful for it.
    Now besides the original ones, I also plan on studying that Hub to see why it received the E.C. banner.

20. Suzanne Day profile image94
    Suzanne Dayposted 10 years ago

I want to get to 100,000 views and 100 hubs. I think it's do-able (I'm halfway) but will take some commitment in time. We'll just have to see if I feel like writing all year!

If not - I'll take a break and come back when I'm inspired. These summer doldrums are a bit demotivating, but that's where my little notebook of ideas comes out.

21. madscientist12 profile image91
    madscientist12posted 10 years ago

I would like to be able to get at least one payout each month. That is my goal for 2014. I am going to continue to write great hubs until I reach that goal.

22. JessBraz profile image90
    JessBrazposted 10 years ago

Hmmmm... I have a few HP goals for 2014.
    I would like to be able to get a handle on my time management skills so I can start publishing hubs on a more regular basis. For the first few months of the year, I'd like to be able to publish an average of one hub per month. Sounds rather small, but it still takes me quite a while to put together one hub.. hence, my time management goal. smile Eventually by the end of the year I'd like to be publishing one hub a week.

I'd also really love to be able to hit the payout just once. (I wouldn't say no to more than that, of course- but getting it just one time would be nice)

Increase the amount of followers would be really awesome too. Though I'm not really sure how much control I have over that.

Become more active in the forums and get to know more of my fellow hubbers.

And I second EasyExcerise's goal of achieving more Editor's Choice accolade's. Currently I'm up to four. If my memory serves me correctly, you get an accolade once you've reached 5 Editors choice hubs. smile

I wish the best of luck to everyone and hope you all are successful in reaching your Hubpages goals!

One Hub per month sounds like a good goal.  If you are serious about making money online, you've got a lot of reading and researching to do as well, so trying to write too many isn't realistic.

Doing the second activity (being active in the forums) will help you achieve the first (getting more followers).   Remember, though, that followers are from within HubPages, they are not your "paying audience".  So in terms of your goal of making payout, it won't help one bit!  However, the community is a great motivator - writing online can be lonely work.

1. JessBraz profile image90
        JessBrazposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I am definitely finding this to be true (being more active in the forums providing motivation to keep at it)

I suppose in order to actually reach a payout, I should consider revamping my goal of more followers. Maybe I should include something like, promoting my hubs more actively on external sources. i.e- pinterest, stumpleupon, etc. I'm currently trying to figure out this whole infographic thing so I can try and increase my traffic from pinterest. I made an infographic for a recent hub about Beer. It took me *forever* to make and sadly, only one other person pinned it on pinterest.

Even if followers are only from within Hubpages, it gives me a bit of a boost to keep writing when a fellow Hubber starts following me. It's kind of devastating to pour so much time into a hub and feel like nobody is interested in reading all your hard work.. Even if it's only other hubbers who read my stuff to begin with, I am more than satisfied with that... for now.. smile

You don't need infographics, just Made for Pinterest images. 
          http://wrylilt.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … -Pinterest

Stumbleupon is a waste of time - Stumblers tend to glance, not read, so their visits can do more harm than good (it looks as though people are looking and not liking your Hub). 

Yes, that's what I meant by motivation!

1. JessBraz profile image90
            JessBrazposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for directing me to that hub Marisa! I'm going to hop on over and take a look at it now. smile

Hmmm.. I took a look at some metric the other day (I want to say it was in that Google Analytics thingy-ama-bobber.. I haven't quite figured all that info out yet. lol) at it showed that for a couple of my hubs, the bounce rate (not sure if that was the actual term or not) was very high.. which I took to mean people weren't staying on my hubs very long... perhaps this is because of Stumbleupon.. I didn't notice if it was only for the hubs I have posted on my stumbleupon. I'll have to look into it further.. Either that or people hate my hubs... Eeeep. lol. Thanks for the heads up!

2. susi10 profile image95

You've got some good goals there, Jess and I am sure that they will be reached by the end of this year. When I joined I wanted to get over 200 followers, hit 10,000 views and have an active income coming in with a couple of Hub Of The Day's thrown in. I am glad to say that I achieved all the goals I wanted in 11 months and I am going strong. I hope to get 100,000 views soon too (I would never have dreamed of getting that amount last year!).

The only advice I can give you is not to give up because it is not very difficult to earn on HP, just target a couple of niches and write good quality hubs on them. Keep writing because you will be rewarded very soon for your hard work. I am looking forward to seeing you flourish here and good luck with your goals! smile

23. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 10 years ago

Since I'm phasing out my long-time pen-name (maybe with the exception of writing a Hub here or there if it fits into my plans for the subdomain); and since I started doing pretty much all experimenting when the first "big" Panda hit three years ago; my aims is to either clean up, improve upon, or delete whatever Hubs I haven't already deleted; and slowly replace them with Hubs that fit more with HP's latest (apparent) aims but also fit with my own preferences as far as subject goes.

My ultimate aim is to have, maybe, 50 to 100  Hubs that I don't hate, that fit in OK with the HP's latest aims; but also that are limited to, maybe, 1000 to 1500 (or so) words.  After that I may want to add the occasional Hub here or there, but then that'll be it for this particular subdomain.  The ultimate aim is to have a passive income on this subdomain and then to focus on writing under my own name or else a different type of pen/screen- name (maybe under another account here, maybe not).

So, basically, I want to make the best use of this particular subdomain by cleaning it up, giving it a better chance of getting outside traffic, better defining it, but then kind of de-emphasizing it.

I have some "longies" that may actually offer some info/insight, but that are on subjects that don't lend themselves well to being "content-ified": for things like mobile apps - so those I'll move.  With the type of subjects I want to write about it's a little tricky - which is why it will take me a little while to figure out how I can even do it.  (I do have at least one Hub in the works that may accomplish what I want to.)

I'm just not really "at peace" just abandoning my now hacked up and weird subdomain and moving on.  I want to get it in good shape before moving on in one way or another.    The one thing I do want to do is write from a more personal approach (makes the Hub a little less attractive to people who want to steal articles for article sites or blogs hoping to capitalize on "straight articles").

24. Nino Gomez profile image60
    Nino Gomezposted 10 years ago

My first payout. I am still learning and checking on other hubs for ideas. Also would like to my hubs be approved / featured on first try. Also write more hubs! Learn learn learn! I have pending hubs which I haven't finished yet I am still gathering for more info before publishing it. Getting denied for approval is really frustrating. big_smile

25. lbsf1 profile image79
    lbsf1posted 10 years ago

I hope to reach my first payout and then hopefully have a second by the end of the year if all goes well.

Its gonna take a lot of writing to get there though. smile

26. Hackslap profile image82
    Hackslapposted 10 years ago

Have as many hubs as possible and hit payout every month

27. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 10 years ago

Hi Susi....Great question.  I believe you'll get a good number of responses and they should all be very interesting.  As for your own goals, I like your enthusiasm and wish you success.

As for this writer, I can make goals if I take some time to think about it, BUT....Big BUT.....it would be fairly difficult to reach them if I aim too high.

I'd say I'm one of the littler guys around here.  Due to my own real life activities and schedule, I simply don't have the time I would love to have to dig in deep here on HP nowadays.

More than this....I probably set a record for "writer's block" occurrences!   Excuses?  Not really.  I have finally realized my "blocks' are directly connected to my overload of work and responsibilities.

When I was a spoiled wife, I could play with my time and had fewer real life concerns.  I could write and hang out at the Hub as much as I chose.  Alas, I am now a widow experiencing a rude awakening......OMG!  my sweet husband did ALL this?

Yeah...that's my reality at the moment, so I steal the time to participate as much as possible.
    I guess I could say my Number 1 goal is to get a bit more organized in general!  HP goals will come then, I'm sure.

28. Zainab Tarawali profile image66
    Zainab Tarawaliposted 10 years ago

I love this question! The responses are really interesting too. I just started writing hubs about two weeks ago, so I'm still getting acclimated to how things are done. Within the next 6 months, I want to develop a habit of producing 2 or 3 hubs a week and produce a solid 50+ hubs by the end of the year. But sooner than that, I would like to see some money coming in!

29. Mark Lees profile image77
    Mark Leesposted 10 years ago

Essentially I just want to grow brand Mark to give me a platform to be heard on issues that mean something to me (and sometimes just to write something that I momentarily think is interesting).

Residual income would be nice but for this year it is not a central goal for me.

30. tameka carodine profile image60
    tameka carodineposted 10 years ago

My goals for 2014 is simple to try to give the best hubs that i can and hopefully reach payout soon as of now i have 66 hubs and 609 traffic stats i want to reach payout by june.

1. Jodah profile image91

Good luck Tameka, I'll race you. Should be about when I make payout if I work hard.

31. wychic profile image85
    wychicposted 10 years ago

My goal is to finally finish updating ALL of my hubs to meet with the post-Panda guidelines. Right now I have almost 300 hubs unpublished, and many of the ones I have published have a lot of room for improvement. I want them all published with an 8 or better on Hubpages' quality score guide. I've been on here 6 years, so both my skills and the expectations have changed drastically in the time I've been here. Hopefully earnings will reflect the efforts, but my next goal after that is to hit $50 or above every single month -- I suppose those two goals could go hand in hand smile

32. barryrutherford profile image75
    barryrutherfordposted 10 years ago

Pray to to have more Visitors in 2014 that 2013 (all time low.)  To have the energy to produce and refine hubs; that people find useful to them.  Have the strength to further improve and remove existing hubs without significant penalty.
    The list goes on unfortunately...

33. zsobig profile image83
    zsobigposted 10 years ago

I'd like to:
    - write more (engaging!) hubs - preferably a few every month.
    - reach payout every month.
    - have more Editor's choice hubs (at the moment I have 3).
    - get more followers.
    - get more traffic.

In the past 2 years I've been doing pretty good, although I tend to get 'exhausted' and just put writing aside for a couple of months. Dunno why, but around spring and summer I am more active tho smile.
    Anyway, so far so good, hopefully soon I will be able to say it can get even better smile.

34. warchild75 profile image61
    warchild75posted 10 years ago

I have a lot of goals really, I used to be fairly prolific on here and made good payouts of 3 figures then I kind of stopped when the money dipped a bit, Have been MIA for around 18 months so am looking to get back into the swing of things and make maybe 6-8 really good quality hubs a month, and maybe get my pay up to around one payout every other month.

1. ruthwalker profile image58
      ruthwalkerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

To write more than one hub lol

Sorry not following?

That's my hubpages goal for this year, I'm a slow writer and massive procrastinator so if I manage to write more than one i'll be happy, i aim high wink  sorry just realised looks like i was replying to your post, just clicked on reply at end of last post, never noticed the 'post a reply' button at bottom of page, guess that's the one you are supposed to use.

That makes more sense, I was like "Ive written more than one hub, what is she on about" lol, Why not aim for 4 or 5, Try and stop yourself when you feel yourself procrastinating. If they are good quality which im sure they will be then you will reap the rewards.

lol yeah, can see how it would have been confusing. Thankyou for advice, i will try to keep on keeping on, at rate i'm going should have another one ready in about four months, just as well i'm not here to make money :p

35. Availiasvision profile image81
    Availiasvisionposted 10 years ago

I have several goals for Hubpages:

-make payout
    -Have 50 featured Hubs
    -Reach 10,000 views
    -Ask and answer more questions
    -See HubPages reach 1 million Hubs

36. mshajid profile image56
    mshajidposted 10 years ago

My hubpage goals are very different from others, Actually i would like to get 100 hub score and i should get very relevant traffics to my hub posts. I want to be a good hub poster smile

37. Hackslap profile image82
    Hackslapposted 10 years ago

Call my goal 'out there'..but it is to earn $5k a month by the end of the year from writing here..It will take work ..and a lot of it ..but I know it is not impossible..

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)