The Hub Challenge: 100 Hubs in 30 Days -- are you in?

Jump to Last Post 201-250 of 684 discussions (1064 posts)
  1. k@ri profile image85
    k@riposted 14 years ago

I will do my best to do at least 30.  Wish me luck!

2. godfactauthor profile image59
    godfactauthorposted 14 years ago

Yes I'm in for joining the exclusive 100 Hubs club. So count me in! I'll do 100 in 30 days! Yehaaa!

3. Ryan Hupfer profile image61
    Ryan Hupferposted 14 years ago

Yes! More Hubbers that have accepted the challenge!

There are only a few instructions that we have set up for this challenge, so be sure to read them follow them as the 30 days continue on.

4. sincitytaoist profile image61
    sincitytaoistposted 14 years ago

This definitely a sign from the Hub Gods because I was planning to get back into the hubpages game tomorrow. I'm down for 100.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image61
      Ryan Hupferposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The Hub gods gave spoken. smile

http://hubpages.com/u/1092215.gif

5. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Already pasted the 30 day banner into the 16 hubs I'm working on.  I'm going back right now and adding the "hubchallenge" in the keywords of each of them.

6. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image66
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 14 years ago

Count me in, this would be very motivational. 100 in 30. I'm on it

7. rmshdc profile image57
    rmshdcposted 14 years ago

good challenge indeed.  I am taking up the challenge - hubchallenge

8. mythbuster profile image71
    mythbusterposted 14 years ago

I'm in for 30

9. lotuslove19 profile image70
    lotuslove19posted 14 years ago

I WOULD TAKE THE CHALLANGE OF 100 HUBS IN 30 DAYS ITS AWESOME TIME FOR ME TO WRITE AS I WILL BE FREE DURING SUMMER VACATION

10. futonfraggle profile image67
    futonfraggleposted 14 years ago

Well, it's Monday. 1 down, 99 to go wink

11. Red Doc profile image60
    Red Docposted 14 years ago

I'm in too. For a 100.

12. dwilliamson profile image59
    dwilliamsonposted 14 years ago

I have officially started the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge. Here are my two hubs to start with:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Pretty-Flowers
    http://hubpages.com/hub/100-Hubs-in-30-Days

Stay tuned because there will be lots more where these ones came from.

13. bgpappa profile image79
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

First One Down.

14. darkside profile image63
    darksideposted 14 years ago

12:10am Monday (PDT) - Time in San Francisco, California

1. profile image0
      ysdataposted 14 years agoin reply to this

3:38am (EST) here in Delaware - I published 2 now it's time for bed.

15. HeSaid SheSaid profile image59
    HeSaid SheSaidposted 14 years ago
    1. HeSaid SheSaid profile image59
      HeSaid SheSaidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That one was from Hank. 
      This one's mine, Jazz Night with Count Bassie.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Jazz-Night

16. FREEWORKING profile image60
    FREEWORKINGposted 14 years ago

i'll do it start count

17. ajcor profile image61
    ajcorposted 14 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Behaviours-On-Back-Pain
    is my first of the 30 day challenge - it is 6pm Australian time so I still in on the 11th May 2009.cheers

1. ajcor profile image61
      ajcorposted 14 years agoin reply to this
      1. ajcor profile image61
        1. ajcor profile image61
          1. ajcor profile image61
            1. ajcor profile image61
  18. sixtyorso profile image71
    sixtyorsoposted 14 years ago

Hi guys between work and travelling I have only written 40 in a year and guess this one is beyond me. but I will be cheering you all on and reading as many as I can. You need people on the sidelines to cheer you on!

1. Anamika S profile image67
      Anamika Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wonderful thought!

19. Philipo profile image41
    Philipoposted 14 years ago

Sounds really crazy. How do I do it?  Where will the ideas come from.  I believe that the impossible is possible.  I only need the grace of God.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/philipo

20. Julie-Ann Amos profile image63
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 14 years ago

Count me in for 30 - but I'm on holiday with my Father till 18th so it'll be 30 in 22 days here!  So I certainly can't manage 100...

21. pitchingguru profile image60
    pitchingguruposted 14 years ago

I've been dormant, so your challenge is just the thing to get me going.  First one is in the books.  Best of luck to all!

22. cindyvine profile image70
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago
  23. Sybille Yates profile image67
    Sybille Yatesposted 14 years ago

Ok, I am in. I'll go for over 30 but I am not sure that I'll make it to 100, rofl, SY

24. Rudra profile image68
    Rudraposted 14 years ago

Sounds good to me. I am in for the 30 hubs in 30 days.

25. ManiacsRose profile image58
    ManiacsRoseposted 14 years ago

I'm new to this. I only have two hubpages...and they aren't great. So I'm going to try it...

1. ajcor profile image61

well done -

26. profile image0
    Diane Corrietteposted 14 years ago

I am definitely up for this..... I think!

Here is my blog post about it

http://www.womeninternetmarketers.tv/20 … n-30-days/

and I sent it through Twitter too.

Let the fun begin!

Diane

27. KT pdx profile image67
    KT pdxposted 14 years ago

Here's my first one for the challenge:  http://hubpages.com/hub/Fitting-my-Life-in-a-Suitcase, in response to a request.  I have twitter, but it's for my job so I can't use it for this.  I'll be keeping a running post on my blog, though.  smile

28. futonfraggle profile image67
    futonfraggleposted 14 years ago
    1. profile image0
      Iphigeniaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm in - will attempt 100. I'm going to stick to one theme - cookery - but shall explore a lot of dfferent ethnic food groups.

This had got to be good for the HubPages business - and hopefully for us hubbers also - my cookery hubs have always done well with google Adsense, especially if I promote them via Twitter and Facebook - so this challenge is a way of re-kick starting my writing on Hub Pages as a business.

Good Luck everybody.  I've come late to this - well done to those of you who are already 5 hubs or more on their way ...

29. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 14 years ago

Count me in too, although I am quite new to hub pages, but now it's a challenge, see my blog post:
    http://blog.khmohsin.com/?p=37

30. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

100 in 30 days? Yikes. That's nuts.

OK. I'm in. smile

1. futonfraggle profile image67
      futonfraggleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

YAY!

31. andycal profile image58
    andycalposted 14 years ago

Yup - time I used HubPages properly and this is a damn fine way to do it. 100 pages here I come!!!

32. profile image57
    monsterjam22posted 14 years ago

Okay, I'm pretty new, but I'll give 30 a go.  Happy Hubbing!!

33. Aunty profile image60
    Auntyposted 14 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to all this as well and I think this is a great way to get motivated and get writing!

I joined twitter just a week ago (you'll find me as rtphotographics) so I'll do that hash tag thingy and try and get a blog going as well.

100 hubs is a bit too much to fit in round my other work but 30 hubs in 30 days should be do-able.

Cheers all, good luck to those taking part and hope those who can't take part in the writing will enjoy the reading!

Aunty.

34. meghansmummy profile image60
    meghansmummyposted 14 years ago

count me in too!can do 30

35. Susan Ng profile image82
    Susan Ngposted 14 years ago

Hmm... I've written only 15 hubs in the two years I've been here. 30 hubs in 30 days should be a piece of cake! Not! Haha! tongue

36. Sybille Yates profile image67
    Sybille Yatesposted 14 years ago

Blog post written: http://hospitalera.com/going-crazy-with … challenge/
    Now of to write the first hub and to tweet a bit around ;-) SY

37. queen cleopatra profile image86
    queen cleopatraposted 14 years ago

I am in! I will try my best to have 30 hubs in 30 days but I don't want to start on a new account--so it's ok if my participation would be unofficial. I'll consider this a challenge to myself. Thank you for the motivation. This will be great! big_smile

38. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

What about hubs that were posted over 3 weeks ago and are still a part of the challenge? That's not really fair, now is it?

39. profile image0
    B_Gollihueposted 14 years ago

I was going to do my first Hub on procrastination, but I decided to wait a little while before I get started.

40. Froggy213 profile image61
    Froggy213posted 14 years ago

I will give it my best to do 30 in 30, but facing many stresses here. My wife is up for quadruple bypass.

No promises, but as a hubber that has been here a while, I will commend you all!! Go FOR IT!!!!

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Froggy the very best to your wife, my thoughts are with you. kindest regards Zsuzsy

41. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years ago

This is the wrong time of the year for me to be able to commit to 100 hubs in 30 as I'll need to spend most of my time in the garden but I will try for 30.

42. amy jane profile image71
    amy janeposted 14 years ago

Count me in too! smile

43. freddiecox profile image61
    freddiecoxposted 14 years ago

Ok, I'm game for 100. Been wanting to get more Hubs posted anyway and work on my writing.  Freddie (HubScore 70 (05/11/2009), let's see if I can improve that!)

44. stephperez profile image60
    stephperezposted 14 years ago

I am in! I've posted a video to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y07P8A3UcBw and I am way in!

I look forward to the consistency habit this will help me get back into and I look forward to the connections!

I've been away from hub creation for awhile so this should be crazy fun!

Steph Perez

45. Aunty profile image60
    Auntyposted 14 years ago

I've just started a blog with the 30 hubs in 30 days if you want to check it out. I'm new to it all so bear with me 'til I find my flow eh?

http://rtphotographics.blogspot.com/

Cheers all,
    Aunty

46. Hery Yansen profile image63
    Hery Yansenposted 14 years ago

Count me in!

47. Anamika S profile image67
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago
  48. ShortSalesMVP profile image59
    ShortSalesMVPposted 14 years ago

A good challenge is always good so count me in for the 100 hubs in 30 days

49. Storytellersrus profile image68
    Storytellersrusposted 14 years ago

Okay, I am in for 30.  My daughter graduates from Rutgers in a week so I will actually have 25 days due to our transportation to and from New Jersey and the awesome moment she receives her degree, Phi Beta Kappa (little brag, I admit). 

Today is the first day of the rest of the challenge, good luck everyone.  I think I will write on a theme.  Maybe two. 

Only problem is, how many hubs will I be able to read during this challenge???  That's a loss.  Perhaps someone will dedicate themselves to reading 100 hubs in 30 days, lol.

PS  I'm not in it for the money...

50. khadilkarprakash profile image59
    khadilkarprakashposted 14 years ago

yes me too

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)