That's right Hubbers, with Halloween just around the corner and with Thanksgiving next month, you know that it's about time for everyone to be focusing on the holiday of all holidays, Christmas. Very soon millions upon millions of people will be looking for all kinds of things that have to do with Christmas and by no means is it going to be limited to just products.
This is why this week's HubMob topic is simply: Christmas products, food, tactics and traditions
People will need to know where to find great Christmas music, how to cook the best Christmas food and what the history of those ugly Christmas sweaters really are. So, for this week's HubMob feel free to write about anything that has to do with Christmas and you'll be good to go. Just remember to have some fun while doing it, OK?
To join this week's HubMob, please follow the steps below:
1. Come up with an amazing idea to write your Hub on that has something to do with the topic of Christmas and all of the things that are part of the enormous holiday. Make the topic your own and feel free to have fun with it, research it or wing it. It's up to you on how you write your HubMob Hub.
2. After you come up with your topic idea, click this link and answer the Request that I entered in for all of you HubMobsters. Feel free to use the tags that I suggested or add a few of your own.
3. Write a an awesomely comprehensive Hub that completely covers your topic idea. Be sure to add an RSS Capsule that includes the RSS feed to the rest of this week's HubMob entries (Link: http://hubpages.com/request/8143/best?new&rss) and also add one of the HubMob images below to your Hub so that everyone who reads it will know that it is part of the official HubMob topic of the week.
4. After you publish your HubMob Hub, reply in this Forum thread with a brief description of what topic idea you wrote about, why you chose it and a link to your newly published contribution to the HubMob. I mean, we all want to see, too!
5. Keep track of your Hub and keep us updated on any traffic that you're getting and post some screenshots if you end up HubMobbing a few search keyword over on Google.
I know, I know...I skipped Turkey Day, but with Christmas stuff being pushed into most stores(and everyone's minds) already, I figured that I would get us all prepared well ahead of time. I know that many of the Halloween HubMob hubs are doing awesome and we Mob'd that one nearly 2 months ago.
I'm sure that you'll be getting your dog something doe Christmas....maybe write something about that?
I'll try to think of something. I'm just a little stumped, so it may be a little late. Ha. I knew that there'd be a Christmas mob, but I just couldn't wait. I figured the earlier the better, and one of my Christmas ones has been doing pretty well considering it's still October. Still no buys, but traffic is ok considering...
Eh, the dog's just get dog treats, they fight over toys. The APBT (in my profile picture) thinks all toys are hers and hogs them all, and she doesn't realize you just can't take all the toys. She ends up in the middle of a fight, typically started by my mother's Collie mix. It's a thought, maybe I can work off of that though... We'll see.
I'm a New Kid on the Block, breaking my HubMob virginity with this post. myTunes: The Soundtrack to a Soulful Christmas recalls some of my favorite Christmas memories by remembering the classic tunes that provided the soundtrack. Check it out!
Hey Lela, it looks like you really nailed this topic! You are ranked 5th for 'Christmas Decorating Trends' out of 100,000+ results. This should only get better and better as Christmas gets closer and closer.
Hey Bob, it looks like you're moving on up for the 'Vegetarian Christmas Dinner'. Your Hub is already ranking on the top of the third page and I'm sure that it will only keep on moving up as Santa's big day creeps up on us.
Ok, better late than never. Here's my contribution to the Christmas hubmob. I felt it was important to represent all possible perspectives on Christmas, so I covered the less sweet, loving, generous or clever angles as best I could so that our hubmob is nice and well rounded for everyone.
This week's HubMob has taken more of a consumer, money-spending, self-indulgent shift, which is totally OK with me. You see, this week's HubMob Topic of Products, Products And More Products! Hub about a product that you...
Hi everybody! Another week starting, another challenging weekly topic to tackle. Last week we were all about marriage, this week we are going to write about what some people seem to think is the best way to man's...
Hello, ready for a new HubMob topic? The Summer holidays are finally here for some of us and I am keeping this post short as I am writing it from one of my favourite holiday destinations in France: The Atlantic...
Hey there HubMobsters! Before I even get started on this post, I feel like I should let everyone who is reading this know exactly how awesome it was to see all of us Hubbers come together for last week's HubMob, which...
Hello, HubMobsters, welcome to a new month and a new exiting HubMob weekly topic. This time after a difficult Diabetes Awareness week we are going to jump to lighter topics and we are going to be writing...